The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 11.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Not bad. Not bad at all.

EDIT:

*Looks at the Banlist*
    [​IMG]

2. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Ekhem... If time-line is in order as series comes, Zexal happens before Arc V. And in Arc V:
    [​IMG]
    What is this sorcery? Oh that's right it's something like virtual blade! Hmmm...
    *Still prefers that Zexal happens only in alternative version of time line*

3. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

*inb4everyonestartstellingmethatIshouldbanSuperPolymerizationjustbecauseKonamidid*

4. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

for x=1 to infinity do begin
    "You should ban Super Polymerization because Konami did."
    "You should ban Supar Poli cuz Konami did."
    "You should really ban Super Polymerization cus Konami did."
    "You should ban Super Polymerization because Kona**** did."
    etc.
    end

5. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I cannot believe those idiots unbanned Snatch Steal and Dark Strike Fighter and put Honest, Goyo Guardian and Dark Hole at 2...(Well actually I can believe it) And now they've taken away my Super Polymerization too...

6. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

DSF get errata. Now it's once per turn. But Snatch Steal man. But hay they didn't realsed Kraken Stratos. Stratos too good.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  7. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Tell me you aren't gonna need a Bright Slap...
    That's what I was trying to tell you... *facepalm*
    As I said, Super Poly is useless They should have banned Shaddols instead.

8. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

You don't get it. 5ds don't actually say how much in the future they were invented. It's possible that it went trough D-Pad phase first. Plus even more facts. This kind of energy blades were in original 5ds time line, when time line at the end of series is alternative.

And there is no way in hell they will ban Shaddols. They just came out and they will stay here for a while.

9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Why they would go through D-Pads first, and then Duel Disks again? It makes no sense. Plus I checked on Yugioh Wikia, and apparently KC did have involvement with the New Duel Disks and their technology. Do they mention that on Zexal? No.

It goes to show how Konami cares even less than Game Freak when it comes to balance. Especially since GF has mentioned that they want to nerf Mega Mom (AKA Mega Kangaskhan AKA the worst ever invented). With that said, now there is Mega Rayquaza...

10. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Hmm why would they?
    [​IMG]
    Goes to this:
    [​IMG]
    And ends in this:
    [​IMG]

Seems logical to me that it becomes more and more advanced.

11. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Huh that's interesting...I've never heard of them actually changing the effects of cards before...

But you know what I think they should do? Instead of going ban-happy on cards I think that they should just ban the use of them in certain decks instead.

And Konami loves money so I don't understand why they didn't just release a watered down version of DSF instead of changing his effect. They did that with Substitoad so why not?

[DOUBLEPOST=1418938496][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Bright Slap?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  12. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

You can't ban certain decks as that would be near impossible to define effectively.

13. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Not true, look at Weiss ban list. They have something where they can name two cards (such as Super Poly and Shaddoll Fusion) and then say that any given deck may not include both of those cards. That introduces more choice in deck construction, as well as allowing you to ban out certain combos. A Shaddoll deck that included super poly but not Shaddoll Fusion would be missing out on their most reliable fusion in exchange for having the raw power of being able to fuse with the opponent easily. Higher peak power, lower consistency, interesting choice.

14. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

Oh. Missread.. I thought he said ban whole decks all together.

15. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Bright Slap

But you are calm now, so you won't need it.

And I agree with the use-ban. In Smogon and in Game Freak's official tournaments, they do ban the use of Double Team and other evasion and accuracy related moves. Why Konami or Dueling Network can't do something similar?

If it was possible, I would say that you should create a Smogon-like website with an alternate meta that is more balanced. If only that was possible…

16. NemesisOmega Moogle Assistant

*looks over ban list* Ah, another half-assed effort by konami to get EVERYONE playing new meta, as Dark Hole at 2 and Raigeki at 1 hits everything but new meta... Gotta admit though, I like honest at 2

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well seems like first generation of Yu-Gi-Oh is getting a revitalize

Dark Burning Magic
    [​IMG]
    If you control a "Dark Magician Girl" monster: Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Ring of Peace
    [​IMG]
    To activate this card, you must draw it for your normal draw in your Draw Phase while your opponent controls 3 or more monsters and you control no cards, reveal it, and keep it revealed until the start of Main Phase 1. At the start of your Main Phase 1 that same turn, you can: Add 1 card from your Deck to your hand.

Dark Burning Attack
    [​IMG]
    If you control monsters whose original names are "Dark Magician" and "Dark Magician Girl": Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Eternal Soul
    [​IMG]
    You can activate 1 of these effects. You can only use this effect of "Eternal Soul" once per turn.
    Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician" from your hand or Graveyard.
    ● Add 1 "Dark Magic Attack" or "Thousand Knives" from your Deck to your hand.
    All "Dark Magicians" in your Monster Zone are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this face-up card leaves the field: Destroy all monsters you control.

Oh and.... hell yeah!

Ultimaya Tzolk'in
    [​IMG]
    (This card is always treated as a Level 12 monster.)
    Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending 1 Level 5 or higher Tuner monster and 1 Level 5 or higher non-Tuner monster you control with the same Level to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card(s) is Set on your side of the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Power Tool" Synchro Monster or 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. While you control another Synchro Monster, this card cannot be targeted with effects or for attacks.

18. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Hey there! Welcome back man! :)

19. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

New cards not even that interesting. Except for Ultimaya.
    https://ygorganization.wpengine.com/ocg-glory-duelist-forbidden-card-errata/

https://ygorganization.wpengine.com/thetruelimit/

20. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014