The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 11.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry, I have a headache and I was really itching to roleplay... :(

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

We still can. I'm ready to start any time. We can just do like we did before. Don't worry if anything has a plot or not.

3. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

The problem is that a RP of two people simply doesn't work... Didn't you notice it in the last RP? Especially now, it won't work because you are the villain and I'm half the hero, half the amoral character. If only SirFred and Yakuno were more willing to participate too...

4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

They probably will be now.

5. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

If someone wrote something resembling a decent plot, I'd be more than willing to join. I suspect Yakumo would be as well, although he may have higher standards for the plot required.

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Why can't we just do what we were doing before though?

7. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Yakumo believes in Good is Boring, it will be hard to convince him, especially since he gets very sensitive when we suggest he is playing villain again. I honestly believe he should be Yuya, PERIOD.

And I wish Brooklyn was more frequently here, he could be Z-ONE, he did it right the last time AND we could have a villain to pin the entire De-Fusion of Jaden.

Though we would have to think of a reason why Z-ONE would do such a thing... If anything else fails, we could always make it so Void did it, either by manipulating Z-ONE or possessing him or something...

Is this OK?

And I don't know why you of all people complain, your OC is always neutral to the story!

8. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Guess I'll have to be the hero then. I really wanted to be the villain though.

9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Btw, I find it ironic and amusing that you have Stardust as your rival in your signature and yet I have to see a duel of you two recently (the duels I saw before joining in the Arenas -9 do not count). Especially ironic since you teased a Supreme King VS Yusei duel at least once.

Oh, I'm watching the spanish dub version of the Abridged series of GX. I must say it's really a shame Abridged!Jaden sounds better in his original voice than in the dub, because otherwise the series is superspecialawesome. Syrus sounds pretty much the same though.

Then who will be a villain? Silver is antagonistic but not a clear cut villain, after all.

If we are kicking the plot to the curb, why does it matter if it doesn't make sense for Haou to be here, after all?

10. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I think you must've misread something. But me and him actually HAVE Dueled a good bit in the past though. He's a really tough player too by the way. He even beat Fred one time.

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Ah, OK. Hey, about my other question...?

12. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

To everyone I am sorry I had to drop this project I have just gotten back from a tour of a hospital I will be volunteering at once a week for four hours. I will also be starting school once a week back in January of 2015 I will be taking a typing class to try and start earning certificates. As of right now I am having trouble working with Aeridusa and trying to get all of this set up. I want to work on Aeridusa's stories but I also know that it is important to work on my success for my future. If any of you in this arena would like a drawing request of a Yugioh monster please let me know which one and I will start on it as soon as possible its the only thing I feel I can do to make it up to everyone sorry about all of this I see now I should have worked on the story myself instead of asking you all for help that was unfair to you all.

13. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Who will be the villain? I dunno.

14. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

-3-

I dunno... Draw Muka Muka, maybe.
    Be Haou? The next best solution would be me being the villain, but then the RP would finish in a blink.

15. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

But then who would be the Hero? And not if I hold back. This might be a good chance to try the old school side of my deck again.

16. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I thought I left it clear I would be the hero...

17. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Yeah first episode, insert "make magic", pendulum summon. That's what happened. But at this point it seems that Leo Corporation was in charge of anit-cheat, when previously (not sure who it was in Zexal) it was Kaiba Corporation that was in charge of it (maybe together with I2, but they never seem like they had control over anything outside making cards in show).

But that doesn't matter! Because plot failed to exist, problem is gone![DOUBLEPOST=1418886452][/DOUBLEPOST]Well here we go again. January 1st banlist is here to rekt.
    http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/[DOUBLEPOST=1418901451][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  18. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

There was no Kaiba Corp. in Zexal and I guess there is none in Arc-V. Though I'm not sure in the case of Arc-V, I'm sure for Zexal. Strike 2 for Zexal's continuity.

That card is evil!

...It's perfect! Let's forget De-Fusion, it's so last season! This is the card that it would make sense to use Defuse Jaden! :D

19. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

It's mentioned that there is non, or it is just not mentioned at all?

And that card was made only with purpose of bringing me entertainment while I was sitting in school. I never thought that not doing anything on lessons can be that boring.

20. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

It's not mentioned but c'mon, Yakumo. Kaiba Corp. is always to said to have had something to do with the new concept of the series. Duel Academia? Check. New Duel Disks? Check. Motorcycles? Check, as far I know.

It's never mentioned that that Kaiba Corp. had anything to do with the Gazers or D-Pad. Heck, the D-Pad's existence proves that this world is different, since according to 5Ds, the people of the future still used Duel Disks. With virtual blades but still Duel Disks.

I like your card. It actually sounds real and legit. It is a bit broken but it's nothing that a good ol' limit-to-one doesn't fix.