The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 11.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Dec 14, 2014.

1. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Unless I'm mistaken.. We have one good guy, one bad guy, and a pair of characters that don't really care? That's not enough for an RP.

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Well we've got The Supreme King and possibly Yubel. And we've got Aeridusa and whoever Abby is being.

3. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Nanoha_Takamachi

Btw, if you don't mind the heterophobic/man-hater shipping section of a fandom and you happen to like sci-fi plots, I recommend Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

EDIT: There are also certain scenes that are kinda uncomfortable if you aren't used to anime by now...

(Then again, I'm very sure there are heterophobic male-hater factions among the bronies... I heard LyraxBon Bon shippers are particularly bad about this)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I have no idea lol. But anyway I'd prefer it if you could use a character who I'm already familiar with.

5. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I said I could use Yuma. The problem is that I could start "invading" the RP again with so many characters... At least for me, I don't have a problem using several characters though.

6. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Ah, I forgot about Lati. In that case we have enough if there's a solid plot, but.. Do we even have a plot at all?

7. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Anyway me and Latias agreed that the RP should take place right after Bonds Beyond Time. That way Jaden can be in the RP and she can use Synchros.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  8. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

So can Yuma appear or not? Just asking.

(And to be honest, I'm still gonna use Silver and Nanoha more. Yuma is just there for the sake of keeping Jaden interested on the RP. And I don't like Yuma that much. I do like his deck though)

9. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I don't think so. I feel sure this took place before he was born.

10. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

This isn't going to work out. I shall withdraw from this RP until such a time as it looks like it has a chance of actually functioning.

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Yuma (and his show) is not related to the canon of the first 3 Yugiohs. But if you don't want him here, OK. I actually wanted to use him in another RP, not this one.
    For Gosh sake, you are using a freaking OC, you aren't bound to the ultimate canon discussion of ultimate destiny! *facepalm*

12. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

You sure about that? But anyway here's what I purpose, We continue the last RP and have somebody use De-Fusion or maybe a custom called Super De-Fusion to split Jaden from Haou and Yubel.

13. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, I am. Even 5Ds made references to the other shows as being past events, unlike Zexal that only did Mythology Gags but NOT as if they were meant to be past events.

Let's just start, pretty please?

14. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Actually he is. To be more precise, his deck is. It's WATER Xyz Spam deck as I remember.

After BBT but before Zexal means no XYZ, Pendulum and killing all the good cards. No question asked.

15. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

As I told Jaden, Zexal is in an alternate continuity. So there can be Xyz as we can also have Crossover characters.

16. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Again by what those two decided it takes place as BBT just ended. No Xyz, no Pendulum, no Quasar.

Knowing what they decided I will be suprised if anybody except you would go with these conditions.

17. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Well you see guys the thing is Latias is actually planning to put this RP in a story of hers. That's why we need to make sure there are as few plotholes as possible.

18. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

You guys aren't listening. Zexal's universe is NOT the same universe as the one that DM, GX and 5Ds share. The first and most glaringly obvious evidence of this is that there are no Synchros in the Zexal verse. Yuma being in this RP would be no different from Aeridusa, Silver, Nanoha and Zack being here too.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  19. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Latias actually explains how Aeridusa got to the Yugioh universe though. At least in one RP I did with her. So we would need to do the same with them.

20. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

I'm not taking about if Yuma can or cannot be in it. I'm talking about cards alone. Placing RP right after BBT kills a big chunk of cards.

Plus whole situation about Zexal being on orginal timeline is questionable topic. There's no evidence that universe is not the same as in orginal one.