The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 11.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

It could be extremely enjoyable... 4U

2. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

did you like it?

3. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

If this move was a plane, I would crush it with no survivors. That's how much I enjoyed it.

4. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Well that's one way to describe it ... lol. Then I will have to watch it. I was watching some orginal yu-gi-oh the other day, realized I missed the whole subchapter after they beat dartz and before Egypt.

5. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Chronomaly or Gimmick Puppets? I had a strange ask in my tumblr.

20170407_161622.png

Also, were V/Chris Arclight/Quinton's cards released?

6. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Yes, they were. Chronomaly, because access to Cyber Dragon Nova.

WDC is objectively bad, because of how much content they've cut in english version, and the fact that it's literally Tag Force 7 in all but name, and the only Tag Force that wasn't released on PSP. To make this even more evident, TF Special has anime exclusive cards from it, even thought they didn't bother to put any other exclusives.

Also Tumblr. Pic related.
    [​IMG]

7. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I still have to answer that ask.

Anyways, I'm on nexus now. Turns out that it was my connection.

8. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Well if yer wanna, we can try to duel again.
    EDIT: Well, if you decide to do so in 20 minutes or so.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm outta the computer now so it will have to be another day

10. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Alright then.

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

@Yakumo, are you there for duel? I think I may duel now in nexus but it really has to be now.

12. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Couldn't be here yesterday, sorry.

13. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I don't wanna jinx it but I THINK I'm no longer having technical difficulties getting on here now.

In other news I've been dealing with a ton of stress and drama that's been eating me alive. Can't stop reminiscing about some things I went through during my absence.

As crazy as this is going to sound coming from me...Bronies...They are literally hands down the absolute most toxic, insufferable and infuriating fanbase I have ever had the displeasure and misfortune of dealing with....They make literally every single other person I ever got into a fight with on here or had trouble getting along with on here look like absolute saints...

What's so bad about them? What could they have possibly done to make me feel this way? I'll tell you.

They all like to preach about love and tolerance and what a true friend is and how people can change and how you should forgive people and claim to be all nice but in reality damn-near all of them are two-faced and are false social justice warriors and hypocrites and liars who wear masks. Sure they act all nice to you at first but once you've incurred their dislike it's forever and they won't forgive you and act evil to you and stay evil to you. Sound crazy? Well I know from personal experience...They don't practice a single damn thing the show teaches...

As much as I love MLP I'm becoming more and more ashamed to be a fan because of these people...I almost wish a Death Battle or a Salt Assault would be made where they would have an MLP character lose just so I could see this evil fanbase get what's coming to them...

I keep thinking more and more that I need to just go back to my first and true love...What is that you ask? Anime of course.

Now to be fair I know alot of anime fans are jerks. They have a tendency to say that you're a loser for liking a certain anime or not liking an anime they like and will try to tell you what you should and shouldn't watch. But Anime is so good that you can't help but like it. And not all of them are toxic or jerks.

And lastly I DO know a few Bronies who are really great and cool people. I don't mean to say that ALL of them are bad. Let's not get that twisted.

14. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

It's still not the worst fandom. That spot is taken by Steven Universe fandom.

15. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I jinyxed it...I'm still having trouble getting on here...

I never heard about their bad traits but I believe that. The show is ѕhit yet people talk about it like it's as good as old classics. People have compared it to Gravity Falls. But Gravity Falls is actually good. One person even said it was one of the best cartoons he had seen since Samurai Jack and the old Batman Animated series. I couldn't believe it.

I even heard one person compare My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to Breadwinners...I ѕhit you not...That's like comparing day to night...My Little Pony has great and inteligent writing, great characters, a great plot and a motivating story. What does Breadwinners have? Just rape jokes, a lot of toilet humor, even by actual Nickelodeon standards, even more tasteless jokes, and horrible animation, which is some of the laziest animation I've ever seen.

16. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Well, the ideology presented in it is very leftist, so it's natural that many youngsters that lean towards regressive left like it. It's their safe space that represents their ideals. Even if it has something akin to rape happening straight on screen. What's even worse, it has a repetitive formula that can't even capitalize on being self aware.

So if you lean towards right or are on left, but have a common sense, you should see something wrong with it.

Anyway one of the many reasons the fandom is cancerous is the fact that they drove somebody to the point of attempting suicide only because a character depicted in their fan art wasn't fat enough. And they continue to essentially bully that person even after one of the show creators pulled out a FF and told them that they are cunts and it's time to stop.

Also many members of the fandom can't even accept of criticism towards show, not create an intelligent counterarguments and present it in civilized fashion. As you can probably imagine, that doesn't lead to them being likes on the interwebz.

17. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

There are tons of toxic fandoms out there.
    • Yang Xiaolong wankers
    • Yang Xiaolong hatedom
    • FNAF fandom
    • Undertale fandom
    • Sonic the Hedgehog fandom
    • Minecraft fandom
    • Bronies (Not the ones who take their respect motto seriously, those people are cool. I just mean the ones I already mentioned and the REALLY bad bronies, like the clopsexual group who demand respect for BEING SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to FICTIONAL PONIES)
    • DragonBall Z fandom
    • Naruto fandom (Not the intelligent ones. Those people are pretty cool. Just the Narutards. You know, the ones who wank Naruto to Hell and back and say he can beat Goku and that their godly ninjas are unbeatable)
    • One Punch Man fandom (Though I love the show)
    • Kill La Kill fandom
    • Alot of anime fans in general
    • Johnny Test/Teen Titans Go hatedom (although the shows truly ARE bad)
    • Teen Titans Go fandom
    • MLP hatedom
    • The people into crappy memes like Deez Nuts
    • GoAnimate community
    • "Directioners" (One Direction fanbase)
    • Beliebers (Justin Beiber fans)
    • Whovians (Dr Who) (before anyone asks, used to be good, but are now locked into an eternal, cancer-filled fandom war-classic whovians (crazy old grandparents, grumbling about when the BBC used to produce good drama); Russell whovians (bitter 90's and early 2000's kids, who grumble about when the BBC actually produced decent comedy); and Moffett whovians, crazy fangirls, who obsess over the attractiveness of the Doctor and his companions, and flood fanfiction with stupid romance stories)
    • Furries
    • Steven Universe fandom
    • Adventure Time fandom (I'm not really a fan I just like to RP as Finn and Jake. And I happen to like some of the characters. Like Marceline.)
    • Pewdiepie fans
    • Youtube commenters
    • Call of Duty fandom
    • Internet "tough guys" (you know, the ones who say things like, "Imma kick yo ass son" but could probably barely lift a toy car in real life. Or threaten to hack your account and find where you live just to intimidate you.)
    • Anti-fans/haters (you know, the people who tell you to drink bleach and die because you like or hate something in the media)

Did I miss any?

18. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

I enjoy all seasons of doctor who old and new. Also well not relevant to your conversation you said Naruto I cosplayed as Itachi last weekend at a local comic-con.

Btw anyone want to duel>?<

19. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

I can duel ya.

20. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

on here or nexus?