The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 11.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

And I'm a wizard, also a Hedgehog which came here to save the future. Nice to meet you.

2. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

*Brings in dinosaurs from the Land Before Time and Extreme Dinosaurs*
    They will greet you

3. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

*brings in meteor from history of planet Earth*
    It will greet you.

4. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

*Blows up the meteor*
    They are real dinosaurs. *Brings in Red Eyes Black Dragons and Blue Eyes White Dragons*
    They were Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba's dragons

5. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

*fragments of destroyed meteor falls killing all dinosaurs and dragons*

6. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

must you 2 kill us all? ... lol

7. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

What are you talking about? Of course I'm human! What else would I be!? Let me go!!!
    [​IMG]

8. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Kuriboh? Demonic entity of unknown sex? Adorable pony that makes me want to snap somebody neck? Filthy Fusion user (Arc V reference).[DOUBLEPOST=1419197898][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is anybody here killing someone? No. Oh Right... Dinosaurs...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"Hehehe! Well, it doesn't seem like you really are entirely human, young boy! You indeed look like a human, but there is something deep inside you that the scan reveals that you aren't completely human.

Do you really not know anything about this? I can easily skip this 'interviewing' part entirely if you don't feel like telling me…"

[​IMG]

((OOC: Hint, Yubel. Though this would go faster if Jaden doesn't want to reveal his true nature…))

10. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Oh that's right...I fused myself with Yubel...
    [​IMG]

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"Oh great, you are finally talking! Fused, you say? With what exactly? And more importantly, how?

This entire fusing you mention might actually have something to do with a Spell Card of this kiddie game that I found when I came to this world… And probably contributed to your almost out-of-the-charts magical potential…"

[​IMG]

12. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Since I am a dinosaur, I am not killing you. Instead, I will look at every duel

13. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Well I decided to give you guys this, more pendulums:
    [​IMG]
    Astellarknight Sephirabuth
    Fiend/Pendulum/Effect
    Pendulum Effect
    You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "tellarknight" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
    Monster Effect
    If this card is Normal, Flip or Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 other "tellarknight" or "Sephira" card in your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone and 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy them. You can only use this effect of "Astellarknight Sephirabuth" once per turn.
    [​IMG]
    Sephira Fuxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing
    Wyrm/Pendulum/Effect
    Pendulum Effect
    You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Yang Zing" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
    Monster Effect
    If this card is Special Summoned from the Deck or is Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 "Yang Zing" or "Sephira" monster you control, except "Sephira Fuxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing"; this turn, it is treated as a Tuner monster. If you activated this effect, place this card on the bottom of the Deck when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Sephira Fuxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing" once per turn.
    [​IMG]
    Sephiram Pilica, the Bold Ritual Beast Tamer
    Psychic/Pendulum/Effect
    Pendulum Effect
    You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Ritual Beast" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
    Monster Effect
    When this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 "Ritual Beast" or "Sephira" monster in your Graveyard, except "Sephiram Pilica, the Bold Ritual Beast Tamer"; Special Summon it, but destroy it during the End Phase. You can only Special Summon 1 "Sephiram Pilica, the Bold Ritual Beast Tamer" per turn.
    [​IMG]
    Sephira Exa the Flame Beast Nekroz
    Dragon/Pendulum/Effect
    Pendulum Effect
    You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Nekroz" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
    Monster Effect
    If a "Nekroz" or "Sephira" card(s) in your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect, except "Sephira Exa the Flame Beast Nekroz", while this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of "Sephira Exa the Flame Beast Nekroz" once per turn.
    [​IMG]
    Ohr-Shaddoll Sephira Roots
    Pendulum Effect
    You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Shaddoll" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
    Monster Effect
    If this card is Pendulum Summoned, or if this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Sephira" card in your Pendulum Zones, except "Ore-Shaddoll Sephira Roots"; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Ore-Shaddoll Sephira Roots" once per turn.

14. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I don't know what you're up to but you won't get away with this!
    [​IMG]

15. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Hate to be party killer but there is no reason for them to not get away with this.

16. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: He means the kidnapping, genius.
    OOC: Pfffft. VideoGameCrazyMan. Hahahahahahahahaha! :D

BIC:

"Don't want to talk now, kiddo? I have ways to find out by myself. Ways that you might find painful so if I were you, I would talk.

I'll ask this just one more time: How did you get fused and with what exactly?"

[​IMG]

17. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

OOC: What are you talking about?

EDIT: Oh wait...Look I already told you, quit stalking me...It's very rude and it pisses me off...Why do you even care about my old posts or what my past usernames on here used to be? I didn't want to be rude but honestly that is really none of your business...And you really need to stop it because it makes you look like a stalker...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  18. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

*Sighs* That's the name of your Photobucket account, right? It's right there in the BB-coding of your image of Jaden.

Proof:

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv190/VideoGameCrazyMan/Pics%20Of%20Jaden/jadenrap2.jpg

I haven't stalked you in half a year (or maybe even a year).

I'm just mentioning because I find that name hilarious and I'm typing from my Android Tablet, which requires me to BB-code EVERYTHING. It's an annoyingly long process, you remember?

19. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Oh right...That...Sorry.

Yeah that's the name of my photobucket account.

20. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

OK then. ^^;

Can you answer to my mad scientist's threats now?