The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 10.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Apr 20, 2013.

1. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Unfortunately, you can't use Inferno Reckless Summon. Harpie Lady 1's attack is boosted above 1500 by the field and its effect, and Inferno Reckless Summon can only be used while your opponent controls a face-up monster.

2. Lyris1026 Moogle Assistant

Oh, so we both got a strike? Joy. I'll wait for the edit.[DOUBLEPOST=1404141899][/DOUBLEPOST]In other words, only the following part will remain valid:
    "Oh, really? OK :D!"

[​IMG]

-Main Phase 1-

"Don't worry, this is just gonna hurt a little bit :p!"

[​IMG]

"First I play the Spell Card Pot of Greed! Hihihihihi, this gives me 2 more extra cards!"

[​IMG]

"Wee! Look what I've got!"

[​IMG]

"I think my Non-Fusion Area already served its purpose, so bye-bye!"

*Non-Fusion Area vanishes*

"Here comes the best part! I Normal Summon my Harpie Queen! And your Rebirth Judgement goes *POOF*!"

[​IMG]

*Rebirth Judgement explodes*

"Now I play the Spell Card known as Elegant Egotist!"

[​IMG]

"You already know what it does, right? I'll Special Summon Harpie Lady 1 from my deck! Now say goodbye to your facedown :D!"

[​IMG]

*Zane's Facedown explodes*

3. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

((OOC: I can still edit it. Toon-Girl-Abby Strike 1. *facepalm*))[DOUBLEPOST=1404142389][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it's there... Please, someone finish this now, it's really stressing to have to edit every time...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  4. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Again, you can only use Inferno Reckless Summon if your opponent controls a face-up monster, and even if they did, the field pushes Channeler's atk over 1500.

5. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I hate myself. I cannot even pull off a move like that without something failing. :mad:

I think Harpie Dancer (1200+200=1400) will do the trick. TGA Strike 2. DX

@SirFred131 , can I do it? :(

6. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

No because your opponent doesn't own monster on field.

7. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

*headbang, headdesk and later facepalm*[DOUBLEPOST=1404143895][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I did have another strategy, but I really wanted to produce maximum damage. *sighs* I'll edit if you people let me.

WHAT?! Only Yakumo is here? This is gonna be a looooooooooong morning...

@StardustXtreme , you, say something! Can I edit my move or should I simply forfeit? Because I don't know what else I should do...

8. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

If Lyris will allow it you should edit your move while waiting for somebody who can tell you directly if you can or not (SirFred131, Brooklyn, NemesisOmega).

9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

That would make me disqualify and lose if they don't allow it, you know?

@StardustXtreme ! Stardust! Why?! I need you! DX

10. Lyris1026 Moogle Assistant

(Make as many edits as you need~.)

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

OK, OK, but if they disqualify me, I! I! I don't what I'm gonna do! :(:mad:

12. Lyris1026 Moogle Assistant

(Woah! Calm down, panicking will only make this worse! What you should do is stop worrying about being DQ'd, after all, it's just a game, you won't die from a simple error! After all: "7. You must take your turn within 24 Hours of when your opponent took their turn or it automatically counts as a forfeit. You must also finish the move you're making within 24 Hours." and "4. Upon the activation of ANY Spell card during your turn or Trap card during either player's turn, or Effect Monsters effect during either players turn, if your opponent has the ability to chain one of their facedown cards to it, you MUST ask for and wait for a response. If your opponent fails to respond with a chain within 24 hours, the opponent may NOT chain to that card, and you can continue your turn. For this reason, it is recommended that both participants be online during a duel, so they can respond with "yes, I will chain" or "no, I will not chain".")

13. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

I think you take wrong part of it: "5. No editing your posts to try to change your move if someone else has already made their move."
    This fit situation better.

14. Lyris1026 Moogle Assistant

(WHAT. I didn't make my move yet, because I was confused on what Harpie's Hunting Ground destroyed and in what order! :x )

15. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

So in theory she can still correct invalid move.

16. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

My ruling on this is that attempting and failing to fix a mistake should not create an additional strike, as it means that you simply didn't fully understand how to fix the mistake you made, and explaining what your mistake was is the responsibility of the Rules Moderators. If you changed your move from using Inferno Reckless Summon to using Raigeki (which you can't because your opponent has no monsters) then that would generate a second strike because it is a new mistake.

So at this point you still need to edit your move but you only have one strike.

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

I'm sure you're allowed to edit if Lyris will allow it.

18. Lyris1026 Moogle Assistant

(I think you got ninja'd on that:
    Although if you want, you can show Yusei's reaction to my character being a Dark Signer~. The following quotes are what you missed from that:
    )

19. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you all for your understanding...

Now it's edited... But if it's still not OK... *sighs*

@Lyris1026 , I'm like this because I was so sure I was winning this time...

I always lose here, and I've become (even more) defeatist than ever before. Heck, Jaden's optimistic and happy-go-lucky (like the canon character) in comparison to me! :(

20. Lyris1026 Moogle Assistant

(Sorry to hurt your mood, but before the whole ruling thing with Inferno Reckless Summon, I found a card that can save me.)

-[your] Main Phase 1-
    "In response to Hunting Ground targeting my last facedown, I'll activate it, the Jar of Greed!"
    [​IMG]
    (Yes, it might not fit, but it's a staple, so yea) *Hand: 1*

-[your] Battle Phase-
    [​IMG]
    *first attack approaches* "Too bad, while you were destroying Spells and Traps one after another, I came to draw this!" *reveals Swift Scarecrow before sending it to the graveyard*
    [​IMG]

*spirit of above card intercepts Windrose*
    "With this, I scared away your so-called female flock, and therefore, your Battle Phase is done!"