The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 10.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Jeez these things are broken...And now the rules of the game have even changed...

Anyway if there are any takers for my terms this time I will be using my Supreme King Deck.

2. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Well if it comes to mirror match, usually you win by having Towers or Kernel . And again I don't think Reqliphort is worse. But I know it have possible backfire effect. And I don't like when it can make situation worse for me. It may not, but still there is risk. And yes, Skill Drain can negate Towers and Kernel and LP don't matter in long run, when you can go so fast with this deck.[DOUBLEPOST=1418052612][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Rules haven't changed that much. 2 field spells and you don't get to draw when you go first. Plus pendulum zones. That's all that matters.

3. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd duel you but my dad is out of job and spends all his time in the computer PLUS he's now monitoring my babysitting.

4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Oh...

Well in that case it's time for some more randomness! =D

BIC:

Hey where am I? How did I get here?
    [​IMG]

And who are those dorks with the funky hair playing with cards?
    [​IMG]

HEY!!! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW!!! ONE OF YOU BETTER TELL ME!!! OR I SWEAR I'M GONNA BURN DOWN ALL OF YOUR HOUSES!!!
    [​IMG]

OOC: @Toon-Girl-Abby You might remember this guy from the Flufflepuff videos. XDDDDD In case you didn't know, He has a name as well as his own cartoon. His name is Dan and he's from a show called Dan VS. If you haven't seen it I highly reccomend it to you. It is HILARIOUS. XD

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  5. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I think I've seen this guy. He's been ascended as the "God of Hatred" or something on Tvtropes' Just For Fun Pantheon. And yes, Dan does let Fluttershy take care of his kitty in that fan-made Pantheon. XD

(Btw, Fluttershy is also a diety there too. She's called "The Gooddess of Friends to All Things Living", lol)

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Hey what's the matter with you guys are you deaf!?!?!? I said I wanna know where I am!!!
    [​IMG]

You are in Yugioh. Good luck finding your way back home! See you later!
    [​IMG]

Hey where do you think you're going!? How did I get here!? And how do I get back?!
    [​IMG]

*disappears*
    [​IMG]

YUGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
    [​IMG]

7. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"What's your problem, angry dude? Why the screaming? :D"

[​IMG]

OOC: Linkie for Fun:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Pantheon/HatredDemigods

If someone doesn't recognize everyone here bar Dan has not lived. Or lived in cave. XD

Linkie here for Fluttershy: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Pantheon/Friendship

I can't believe it yet that Fluttershy made it to be part of the main Friendship trio in the Friendship House of the Pantheon. Yay for her!

I'll make more linkies for anyone else later.

8. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey Latias. Welcome back (again).

10. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks.

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"Hey, idiot! Have you stopped fooling around or not?! We need to go back to our worlds!!!"

[​IMG]

OOC: Today's episode is "Dan VS Silver".

*Rimshot*

12. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

She stared at him not saying a word as was normal for her. She then studied her Dark Rainbow Dragon Card and slipped it back in her deck. "He's right" she thought to herself "We've got to stop playing around as much as I'm interested in the culture of this game called 'Duel Monsters' it wouldn't be right for us to just 'live' here if that's the right word."

[​IMG]

13. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"Soooo?! You a need a freaking invitation or what?!?"

[​IMG]

14. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

OOC: Ok Latias is back now so now I'm done fooling around. XD I was just being Dan out of boredom.

BIC:

Gee Aeridusa I owe you an apology...I see now that you didn't take my Winged Kuriboh...
    [​IMG]

15. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"The angry dude left..."

[​IMG]

OOC: Oh, well. I already fulfullied Dan's "role" with my character Silver but it's really a shame they never got to meet each other.
    "Hey! Look who is back! The cheap duelist!"

[​IMG]

16. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

When I looked at the names in that link, I did not recognize a single one of them. Well, aside from Dan. Opening them and seeing pictures helped, but the only one I would consider myself to know is Eren.

/lives in a cave

17. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

She looked from her partner back at Jaden. "He's really quick to come to assumptions dose he always do this every time he sees someone with a identical card to one of his friends. She nodded at him in approval of his apology.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  18. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I'm really sorry...I see now that you didn't steal any of my friends' cards...
    [​IMG]

But why are you working with that guy? He's the one who stole my Winged Kuriboh. And how is it possible that you have a Rainbow Dark Dragon when it was a one of a kind card only in Jesse's deck?
    [​IMG]

19. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

"You tell me when I got here I started volunteering for a museum owner. When I told them were I was from this person replied. (If what your saying is true the only way to make it though this place is though that of a game called "Duel Monsters") They later gave me the deck after several months of work, taught me how to play and I went on my way. Blackwings, Dark Armed Dragon, and Dark Rainbow Dragon all came with the deck. As for why I work with my partner were looking to get back to our universe that's why I work with him were not from here so to speak."

[​IMG]

20. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

"It's none of your business who she works with, idiot!"

[​IMG]