The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 10.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Unless it's against me, I don't think so.

SirFred, I'm planning to change the setting for the RP. Any ideas? Jaden wants to be a villain now.

2. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

If Jaden is sure he won't be dropping again out of RP, just start new RP. No one does simply change existing setting just to fit in villain.

3. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I'll do it if Latias ever confirms coming back to RP as Aeridusa, since her mini-plot was about investigating why she was teleported. Ditto for my character.

#rimshot.

4. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

If we start a new RP, we should get someone to actually write a plot.

5. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

It should be everywhere EXCEPT the verse where Duel Academy stands in. 'Cause that way Jaden can be Haou.

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Yeah I definitely wanna be Haou for the next RP. That way it won't matter if I lose. Well I'm tougher to beat when I use my Evil Hero Deck too though.

7. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

For a future RP, I can fill any role. Whether you want me to be high power or low, good evil or neutral, I can do it.

8. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

I'll be Void in the form of a wearable object attached to whoever Fred is. Perhaps Zack again?

9. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Wait, wait, wait ... WAIT! We will have plot?!

10. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I'm in favor of it. Till then though I suppose we can just fill up the arena by talking.

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

You can be Zack again. And neutral or good but not evil, since Jaden will be evil, Yakumo will be neutral (at best), Brooklyn will be neutral (at best, again), I'll be borderline-evil neutral (Silver is kinda like that) and Latias will be good. If you are evil, then only Latias' OC will be good. If Latias comes to the next Arena, that is.
    DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!

PLOT TWIST! The RP will have a plot!
    We need to agree upon a preliminary RP story to avoid the lack of plot of the last one.

And btw, is Latias returning?

12. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Sounds like I should be good then. Should I be a very active, but weak/moderate good guy, or an aloof but super strong good guy?

13. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I'm not sure if Latias is coming back or not. Last time I checked she told me she was leaving again.[DOUBLEPOST=1417801403][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If we Duel though just so you know, Just because I said I wanted a happy ending doesn't mean I'm going to let you win easy. I figured I should be the villain because I've been able to use Evil Heroes better than anyone else here has so far and we want a villain who is not too easy to beat but not too hard to beat either. And I think I fit that category when I use Evil Heroes as Haou.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  14. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Naturally. If I end up being a weak/moderate good guy, I'll expect to lose to you. That said, if Latias doesn't come back and neither Abby nor Yakumo decide to be good guys, I'm going to be the only good guy.. So I'd probably need to at very least start out moderate and end strong, being active all the way.

15. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

I would go as good guy, but nobody ever notices it so I will go as a good guy that uses bad guy cards instead.

16. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

That's fine for me. I didn't say evil this time around.
    The first option.

But I also think that you should be average, or as you feel is more like Zack's power level.
    Thankfully you will be the only true villain here.

I'm just gonna be the jerk that antagonizes everyone but it's not truly villainous and everyone hates or loves to troll. (Like Crowler in GX, I think?)

EDIT: WAIT. Latias will leave this place again?! And why you haven't mentioned it?!

17. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Zack is super strong. He should have no trouble with anyone who's not also super strong, and even then, if Void helps he should only lose to someone who's at protagonist level. So I'll use someone else.

Does anyone recognize this character, or may I use pictures of him with impunity?

[​IMG]

Edited due to a missing no completely changing the meaning of my sentence.

18. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

I do, but hey use it if you want. It's not like if pictures belongs to character you cannot use them with new character. They are just to make it easier to see situation.

19. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Aw, I'll miss Zack! Can't you at least make him do a cameo and/or few appearances? Void will be in the RP, after all.

20. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

It's just that if I were to use images of character A for character B and then B did things that A would never do, it could create dissonance for anyone who was familiar with character A. So if no one knows A it doesn't matter, but if anyone does I'd want to do research on A before using the image for B.[DOUBLEPOST=1417813302][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I guess that given Void's presence it wouldn't make sense that Zack isn't here.. Unless this is set either before Zack's intro, or Zack somehow got himself killed and failed to reincarnate.

Or something even more impressive than the combination of the new RP and Void is happening somewhere else, I guess.

So I guess Zack is probably just watching, with the possibility of interrupting if he decides it's worth it.