The Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Duel Arena 6.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by StardustXtreme, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiscx Banned

Van: A loner wanderer traveling the world. Usually slump and starving, he travels to find a man with a claw for an arm to exact the death of his wife. Though he isn't fancy at dueling, he is always prepared with his armor Dann of Thursday. He can fight either using his whip-like blade he wears as a belt, or when the going gets tough, he'll call upon his armor to aid him.
    Deck Style: Power

Do we only use one character, or can we use another? (I only ask because I know I'll die quickly.)

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln: A Nobody with the element of Darkness. Although he uses darkness, he fights with a light fairy deck with a few adjustments, his signature monster being Master Hyperion.

Deck style: (not quite sure what this is) Light/ Fairy mixed.

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

do i need to do one as im going to be many bad guys lol and ray from gun x sword

4. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

That's not really a bio.

If anything, we could just go by this:

Kaito Tenjo

Personality: Kaito is a ruthless Numbers Hunter who shows extreme hatred for the cards due to learning that they caused his little brother's, Haruto's, condition. Normally, the boy is against striking unnecessary fear in the hearts of his foes, but his arrival is announced by whistling, which usually terrifies his prey. He has a habit of saying "Allow me to hunt for your Numbers/Soul" to his enemy during duels.

Bio: Kaito has been taken into the care of Dr. Faker's army, along with the sickly Haruto. He cares not for the lack of trust he puts in Dr. Faker or Mr. Heartland. His top priority is healing his younger sibling, which he was told could only be done by collecting all one hundred numbers. Armed with this knowledge, he goes out and slaughters anyone with these cards, for the sake of Haruto's recovery above all else.

Deck Style: Kaito uses a deck entirely focused on the "Photon" Archetype. But also wields Numbers he has taken in order to fight other ones. His cards are heavily supported by effects that aid LIGHT monsters especially. Usually, his strategy involves swarming to rapidly Exceed Summon Numbers. When unleashing his true power, he will stop supporting his other monsters and use them as offerings to bring out his ace monster: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. A creature that completely surpasses Numbers.

I know I probably went overboard here, but still.

5. NemesisOmega Moogle Assistant

Arcanis: Master sorcerer from the plane of Dominaria, survivor of the temporal disaster that struck the island of Tolaria. His deck reflects his base power, consisting of deck-control and draw power, leading into massively-powerful creatures forged of the essence of the multiverse.
    Deck-Type: Archmages

Zane Truesdale: During his days at Duel Academy, he was the star pupil of the academy. After graduation, and a seemingly-endless stream of defeats, Zane became cold-hearted and angry, his style of play changing to match his newfound demeanor, using a new deck known as the "Underworld Deck", supplemented by his own cards, using Dark Dragon monsters, led by Cyberdark Dragon to overwhelm his opponent.
    Deck-type: Cyberdarks and Dark Dragons

Leo: Fun-loving member of Team 5Ds, and the sixth signer, bearing the signer mark of the Heart of the Dragon, utterly devoted to protecting his sister, Luna, and anyone he considers a friend. He prefers to overwhelm his opponents by quickly summoning his "Morphtronic" monsters, and strategically using their effects to control the field.
    Deck: Morphtronics

6. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

Easier if you just gave a link like i did...

7. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

That wouldn't have proven my point.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

He posted the relevant information, and we have a basic idea of who he is and what he's like in those short paragraphs. By posting a link, we've gotta dive through A LOT of information to get an idea of what the person's like.

9. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

well you gave enough info to actually have that in wikia -_-...

10. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Accepted, if you'd like more than one character that's fine, just don't take on more than you can handle.

Accepted, I see what you did there. :P

Accepted.

Yes, bad guys need to have their bios in too, you can put "Affiliation:Villain" on the bio.

@Zeo

Accepted. I realize that, but you all know who Kaiba is..soo yeah.

@Nemsis

All three accepted.

11. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

Rebecca Hawkins: the youngest regional champion, Rebecca Hawkins is amazing with computers, and already enrolled in college at the age of twelve. Despite this, she is still quite childish. Her deck revolves around using Fire Princess, along with healing cards to inflict heavy burn damage, while using stall cards to protect Fire Princess.
    Deck Style: Anti-cure

12. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Wait what? You're gonna be Rebecca? O_O

13. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

yes indeed :D
    Edit: I will probably do it poorly though, due to not enough time spent watching episodes with her in them.

14. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Umm.....Accepted... That'll be interesting.

15. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Nothing wrong with that. Just found it a little strange that a guy would want to be a little girl. But that's fine. Enjoy yourself :)

16. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

oh god .

17. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

I question your Gender.

18. Rhiscx Banned

I was just gonna add one more.

Kraft Lawrence: A traveling merchant. Lawrence is usually cool, calm, and collective in what ever sort of business opportunity he stumbles upon. He was traveling with a companion named Holo, who was claimed to be a god of wheat harvests. However; he has now been sucked into this strange dimension, and must now duel if he wishes to return to his precious "cargo".
    Deck Style: He uses mostly Beast/Beast-Warrior type monsters as to have hope that Holo is with him in spirit.......

This ok Droid?

19. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Is it possible to add new characters after the RP has started?
    Just making sure.

20. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Now I'm unsure if I want to be Jaden or Haou for this RP...

Sadly my Jaden Deck is quite inferior to my Supreme King Deck...I'm gonna need to fix that if I can...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.