The wielders of Aura

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Azure Flame, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Riolu looked at the plates floating in the air as it looked a bit confused. "Yeah..."Miyuki said looking at Riolu

2. Azure Flame Banned

He smiled and said "Don't worry, little one. Gardevoir just loves to show off her psychic powers." Gardevoir smiled and nodded, picking up Riolu with her telekinesis, and letting him float around.

3. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Riolu seemed to be having fun seeing as it was smiling "Riolu like sit" Miyuki said smiling

4. Azure Flame Banned

He nodded his head and said "Gardevoir could sense that it would."

5. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Glaceon loked at Riolu floating then jumped off of Miyuki's lap.She stood by Raichu who was playing around a bit "Cool" Miyuki said as she picked up the bag

6. Azure Flame Banned

"Yeah." he said, smiling. Absol lay beside his chair, resting, while Buizel went over to her Pichu. Blaziken stood by her Infernape, his arms crossed. Staraptor stood off to the side, snoozing. Lucario just watched them all, becoming familiar with their Aura.

7. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Pichu smiled at Buizel infernape looked at the other pokemon

8. Azure Flame Banned

Buizel smiled back and spun it's two tails. Clyde smiled and said "It looks like all our Pokemon are getting along."

9. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Travis barely dodged "HEY your gonna hurt somebody in a minute! Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita lets go!" Travis said sending out his pokémon "Riolu return! YOur not ready yet pal" Travis said.

Billy laughed "Charizard, Loudred lets gooooo!" He said "Charizard use flame thrower on chikorita, Loudreduse uproar, Lucario use force palm on the squirtle!" Blly comkmanded and all three did as they were asked.

Squirtle dodge the Lucario and use water gun to put out the flame thrower! Chikorita, Charmander both attack the loudred together!" Travis said as his pokémon did as they were asked and the loudred fainted "Way to go guys!" He said "Now, before this gets worse lets get out of here!" Travis said and returned the pokémon to their poké balls and made a run for the exit.

"Lucario use aura sphere!" Billy said.

Travis jumped down to the floor he saw it hit the door righht off its hinged "Ummmmm...Lucario we can be pals...Just don't hurtme?" Travis said

"One more time!" Billy said as the Lucario once again obeyed.

The force of the attack made Travis slide across the floor to the other side of the room. He tried to stasnd but found he couldn't so he dragged himself back to the table. He just put his mhead on the table and waited for the pain to numb down.

10. Azure Flame Banned

Clyde stood up. "Enough!" he said. "If you're going to battle, do it outside where people can't get hurt!" He turned to Billy and added "And as a trainer, you should know that you never have your pokemon attack a person!"

11. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Riolu looked at Clyde then at the pokemon that were battling.Miyuki looked at Riolu "I agree with Clyde" she said

Izumi heard what Clyde said "Even if it bothers me to say so..... I agree too" Izumi said

12. Azure Flame Banned

He smiled slightly when she agreed with him. He turned and started leaving, his Pokemon following him. He was hoping Miyuki would follow.

13. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Miyuki got up holding the bag and started leaving her pokemon following her "Hey wait up" she said to Clyde

Izumi looked at his pokemon "We'll stay for a few minutes jus to see how this little battle will turn out" he said with a smirk

14. Azure Flame Banned

He stopped and looked back at her, smiling.

15. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

"But he started it..."Billy murmered and walked past Travis "From this day onward your life will be hell" he said

"But...You do that" Travis murrmered.

Billy walked into the principles room "Something has happened to me...I've been laughed at all morning...A fight was started between me and that Travis kid...I want to turn back...NOW!" Billy said

16. Azure Flame Banned

"I can't do that." Riley said. "It's impossible. All you can do is wait it out."

17. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

18. Azure Flame Banned

"You'll be back to normal tommorrow morning." he said.

19. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Miyuki stopped by Clyde "Um so where do he have to go now" she asked him

Izumi got up and walked out of the cafeteria his pokemon following him

20. Azure Flame Banned

Clyde shrugged and said "I don't know. We haven't gotten any announcements for what classes there will be or when they are."

OOC I still need ideas. I can't think of any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.