The untold Story of Sora's New Drive Form

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Alpha Shadow, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 1

It all started when Sora and Riku decided to have a match.Sora kept letting Riku mess with his head and they decided to prove to one another who's the best out of everything.

Sora:Hey riku...since you love to talk about how great u are at using the keyblade,how about a match?

Kairi:Um Sora?Are u sure-

Sora:Dont question me!So Riku,u up for it?

Riku looked up amused as if he knew Sora defeated him last time when they fought for kairi's heart,but riku turned into ansem so that fight was sorta corrupted kinda.

Riku:Alright,i'll take u up on that sentence.

Riku suddenly disappeared and was behind Sora.

Riku:I'm going to enjoy this!

Sora attacked Riku from behind him and missed,Sora then started attacking riku but riku kept dodging every single attack,until sora finally smacked him in the face.Riku fell back,but looked at sora like he didnt do any damage or like it didnt really hurt him.Sora became furious and threw the keyblade at riku and riku drew his keyblade and slapped the keyblade and took it.Now riku had two keyblades and charged at sora with amazing speed and began clobbering sora like crazy.Riku slapped sora with the keyblade and laughed at him.

Riku:What's wrong,Sora?You were so determined,what happened to ur power?Have u gotten weaker,being that u couldnt beat me last time to save kairi,heck u didnt even find me,u tried with all ur might to find me,but couldnt i thought u was never goin to catch on.

Sora(muttering quietly):shut up.

Riku:I'll even say it again.......or are u to cool to play with now that u have the keyblade,the one toy u cant control,but i can,i have more strength and power than u.

Sora(angerily):JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Kairi:Riku?Stop it!

Riku(thinking):This isn't working,he's not unleashing another keyblade or charging at me,he's not even resulting to his drive forms.

Sora:I'm gonna finish this right now!!!Valor Form!!!

Sora then transformed into the Valor Form and charged at riku.Sora began attacking and hitting riku very forcefully and riku tried to fight back,riku began hitting sora also as they were inside a Keyblade Clash.Sora then knocked riku out of the clash and shot a blizzard attack at him.

Riku:AHHHH!Darn it,he's actually starting to get stronger!

Sora(thinking):I should use the limit form or maybe the final form to end this...the final form should be best.

Evil side of sora:No!Riku is making u upset,u should punish him.Prove to him that YOU are stronger than him,than anyone that would dare challenge you!!
    Sora(thinking):I should.

Sora destroys the evil side of him and did what he had to do.Sora began drawing his emotions and used his magic to transform them into hatred,and began to change as he transformed into his final form...his clothing became a diffrent color and his keyblade changed into a new keyblade to fit his transformation.

Sora:Now you're about to see this power that outmatches king mickey himself,even more than xemnas' power!!!!I'm goin to show u guys what hell is like,im goin to annihilate this place!!
    Chapter 1 over.
    chapter 2 on the way,just need some feedback,this is my first time writing a kingdom hearts story,but i think i might have created a good one,hopefully.

2. Roxas24Sora King's Apprentice

this is pretty cool, can't wait for chap 2 :D

3. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

thanks,here's chapter two!

Chapter 2-The Twilight Form

Kairi:Sora,are u alright?

Sora never answered.Riku was staring at him,but riku felt uneasy as he looks into his friend's eyes.He sees just hatred and darkness inside his eyes.

Riku:Sora,what's wrong?
    Sora:Silence!You sad little pawn!
    Riku:What are u talking about?
    Sora:This is my curse,my power,my body,and my destiny!This form will answer everything about my power,now no one will be able to stop me from completeing my mission!
    Riku:What's ur mission?
    Sora:You'll find out!

Sora then teleports behind riku and clips him...and riku recovers and then charges and hits Sora,but sora never flinched at all...Sora then slaps riku with his new keyblade.

Sora:Is that all u got?
    Riku:No...not really.
    Kairi:Sora!please stop it...i beg u,please stop!

Sora teleports again,but this time behind kairi,and he hits her behind her head and she passes out.

Riku:Sora,what's wrong with u?
    Sora:I've finally realized my real power,this is the Twilight Form!The form that combines hatred into power,something that i can only use.This keyblade is known as Twilight's End,this dark crystal black blade carries negative energy,strong enough to match any keyblade and any keyblade master.
    Riku:Well,let's continue!
    Sora:Sure!

The Twilight Sora then creates a new world filled with darkness and is kinda similar to Xemnas' Skyscraper
    Battle.

Riku:I've been here before...This is-!
    Sora:Where i fought Xemnas...i know exactly how this place works,it gives me special powers that u couldnt use or rather control.
    Riku:Sora,if i knew this was gonna happen,i would've...!
    Sora:Stopped angerin me........hahahahahaha!!!That wasnt gonna work either,Sora had too much hate on u for him to control it!
    Riku:You're not even Sora arent u?
    Sora:No,I'm Twilight Sora,The evil person inside of Sora,i formed from the negative energy or the transformations to the Anti form from those.Everytime sora became an anti,negative energy forms inside of Sora,which created me.
    Riku:ok,Then let's see if u have the moves of Sora!
    Riku dashes at Sora and slashes sora in half,scarring sora's arm,but it regenerates!Twilight Sora then attacks riku with lightning fast attacks,riku fell apart to the fiend's powerful magic and attacks.
    Riku was defeated by a super charged energy blast.

Sora:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.................
    CHAPTER 3-A FALLEN COMRADE

4. Roxas24Sora King's Apprentice

Awesome! Twilight Form seems to be cool

5. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

A fallen friend...

Sora defeated riku in a flash and he was just getting ready to finish him off...when all of a sudden,he reverted back into his original form.

Sora:What happened?
    Sora looked on the ground and saw his friend riku lying in the dirt,he quickly healed him with curaga and he healed kairi also.

Sora:What happened to u guys?Who did this?
    Riku:You don't remember?You attacked us with brute force!You even knocked Kairi silly!
    Kairi:Yea,u really hurt me Sora!
    Sora:I'm sorry...i should've had control,but i dont know what happened.
    Riku:You drove into a form that led u to attack us...it turns out,it occurs everytime anti form appears and if u get into a battle.Having that kind of power is pretty dangerous,it could reflect your personality.
    Sora:Your right,i should just stay away from all of u.

just then selphie,wakka,and tidus ran to the gang.

Selphie:Hey guys,what's wrong?
    Riku:Sora has a new power.
    Tidus:Really?Wow!!It must be awesome!
    Riku:Not Really.This new form gave him evil powers and he attacked both of us.
    Wakka:No way!
    Selphie:That's not like Sora at all.I cant believe something like that!
    Riku:Believe it!
    Kairi:Sora are u okay-!
    Riku:Huh?
    Selphie:Where's Sora?
    Tidus:He Vanished!
    Riku:He left a note...the note reads...''Riku,Kairi,i'm sorry,but my powers are too dangerous for me to stay with u guys...i'm really sorry,but this is something i gotta do,don't bother coming after me,you'll only get hurt more by me.Also,tell kairi that,there was something i wanted to tell her...show her the last part of the letter.''Here you go.
    Kairi reads the last part of the letter and blushes...and she quickly speaks.
    Kairi:We have to find him now!We have to.
    Riku:That's the idea,he cant handle this himself!Let's go!

Just then,something appeared out of the sky!
    Riku:The............Gummi Ship?!
    It lands perfectly and three figures get out.

Mickey:Hey there guys!

To Be Continued........................
    Chapter 4-the mission

6. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 4 The Mission

Sora(thinking):If only i could tell kairi that i love her,in that note.....everything will be revealed to her.All i wanted was to prove to everyone that i can beat riku,but i just winded up unleashed evil powers,i wish there was something i can do.
    ???:There is something you can do,Sora!
    Sora:Who's there?
    ???:Me!Master Yen Sid!
    Sora:Your Majesty...what can you do?
    Yen Sid:What we can do...is help you control your powers!
    Sora:How?
    Yen Sid:Using this arena!
    Sora:What?

The wizard then created a ruined destiny islands arena,similar to the one when sora fought ansem by himself,inside that blue cave thingy.

Yen Sid:Now,it's time that you learned how to summon it.
    Sora:I just have to go antiform,right?
    Yen Sid:What idiot told you that?
    Sora:Riku.
    Yen Sid:What you do is,feel it's presence...then just like the other forms,unleash it's power.
    Sora:Ok.........................................................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!
    Yen Sid:Impressive!!!
    Sora:This power is unimaginable!!!!
    Yen Sid:Now,try to maintain it!
    Sora tries to maintain the power of the twilight form.....................and it works out so far...................
    Sora:I.........can...................get...............it.................!
    Yen Sid:Now relax!But not too much.
    Sora:ok................haaaaaaah...now this feels good.
    Yen Sid:Perfect,u mastered awakening the twilight form!Now,let's move on to attacking!Now,try to destroy this enemy!
    Sora:ok.

The wizard then creates an organization member that's cloaked.Sora stands in his battle formation in his twilight form ready to start the battle!

???:Let the darkness control you.
    Sora:You wish it could!

Sora launches an attack that connects...but the member attacks him back with a weapon.
    Sora:The keyblade?

The member then uses a dark aura attack on sora,but sora deflects it,sora then charges with his twilight's end keyblade and attacks the member head on and is hitting him...then sora smacks his stomach with the keyblade and kicks him in the face and the member flies into a boulder.

Sora:Had enough?
    ???:Yes............i have enough...............of holding back!!!!!!!!
    Then the org.member changes his keyblade that was almost like riku's keyblade,but then it changed into a new keyblade that's red!

Sora:The....Kingdom Key?
    ???:Correction...the Organization Kingdom key!
    Sora:Who are you?
    ???:I'm apart of you...and riku!
    Sora:I meant your name!
    ???:My name........is Roxas!
    Roxas takes off the hood and his outfit and is inside of his clothes!
    Sora:But,how did you get that keyblade?!
    Roxas:I got Donald out of the toilet and i defeated riku!
    Sora:How could you...you're apart of me!
    Roxas:I know.I want you to overcome this twilight form and gain new powers with it.
    Sora:Alright then.
    Sora and Roxas begin round two...sora and roxas charge at each other and got into a keyblade clash.Roxas kept getting the upper hand on sora because of his abilities and plus...there's a secret to the twilight form that only roxas knows!

Meanwhile.......
    Kairi:Sora says that he loves me...........i have to save him.
    Riku:It's not safe.
    Kairi:Stop acting like a lazy bas**** and help me!
    Tidus:Uh Oh!!Riku's gonna get beat!
    Riku:No i won't she doesn't have a weapon.
    Kairi then summons a keyblade that looks wicked cool!
    All:WTF!!!!!!!!!!
    Kairi:Take me!!!
    Riku:OKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!Put the keyblade away!Now let's go!!

To Be Continued................!!!!!!!
    let me know how is it.

7. Roxas24Sora King's Apprentice

Ha ha Kairi about to kick butt!
    cool update

8. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

yea...she's going to get a good scene pretty soon...imma post tomorrow.

9. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

So far so good :) I like how you typed it all, to me it's like a script. Keep up the good work.

10. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

The Assault...

Kairi:Listen...i'm about to clobber everyone here because i want to speak to Sora!!
    Mickey:OK...i understand,but dont get too worked up.Howd u use the keyblade???
    Kairi:I dont know...it appeared when swung my hand just like sora would.
    Mickey:Hmmmmmmmmmm...have you ade any physical or mental contact with Sora of any kind?
    Kairi:What are you...a pshycaitrist or a doctor in a mouse form...?
    Donald:That's no way to talk to-!
    Donald stared into kairi's eyes and saw rage...so he backed down heavily.
    Donald:nevermind,goofy she's all yours!
    Goofy:ok,kairi,listen i know that you're upset,but yo cant take control of everybody to help you find sora,just give us time,we have an ace up our sleeve!
    Kairi:ok.
    Kairi puts the keyblade away...and mickey begins to talk to everyone about Sora's situation.But Kairi never listened she just kept thinking about Sora.
    Mickey:...then we can-!
    Kairi:Yes,Yes,YES!!I will marry you,sora!
    Tidus:oh my gawd!She's fantasizing about Sora!Let's listen!
    Wakka:Yea.
    Selphie:Leave kairi alone!!She misses sora,and she loves him!!
    Both tidus and wakka:Sorry.
    Kairi then broke into a run and started to look for Sora.The gang chsed after her,but kairi surprisingly used her keyblade and used a firaga attack,but she shot it at them!
    Tidus:WTF?!
    Riku:No way,nobody could do that...!
    Mickey:Except Sora.
    Riku:Let's go!!
    Everyone ran to catch here bu kairi fired everything imaginable,fireballs,blizzard attacks,and even magnera!
    Riku then decide to attack her by force,so he started with dark aura.It hit her but she shot the same dark aura at riku and hits!
    Riku:Holy sh..!Dodge!AAAHHHH!!!
    Mickey:Riku!!!That's it i'm done playing around!Blizzard!Thunder!
    Kairi:How foolish,Reflaga!!!!
    Kairi directed mickey's attack and created more and aimed at everyone!She defeated them all and fled to get Sora!
    Sora:I hope Kairi's alright.
    Kairi:I am...why did u run off?
    Sora:Because i'm dangerous!
    Kairi:No,you're not dangerous,it's that power,but your physical being isn't,in fact i love you.
    Sora:You don't mean that.
    Kairi:I do.
    Kairi walks over to sora and they stare at each other,she looks in his eyes and he looks in hers.Sora and Kairi both blush and they lean close to each other and..................!

To Be Continued..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Kairi was smacked in the face by a fangirl! XD I love it!

12. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

unexpected battle....

Sora:kairi...there's something i need to tell u.
    Kairi:What?
    Sora:back the hell up!

Sora then punches kairi and she flies into wall.

Kairi:I knew it...ur not sora,sora would've...!
    Sora:Kissed you?!he doesnt give a damn about u,except fangirls!
    Battle music plays...Disturbed-Indestructible

Sora attacks kairi and hits her in the stomach,then he punches her and she flies into another wall.
    Kairi then gets up and charges at sora,but he quickly slaps her with the keyblade and falls to the ground.

Sora:Your too weak riku could've done better.Or rather,he couldnt at all.
    Kairi:U bas-!
    Sora:Too late!!
    Sora headbutts kairi and he starts attacking her fiercely and with very fast movements.kairi couldnt keep up at all becuase she wasnt fast enough or good enough(even though she kicked mickey and the gang's butt)
    to stop sora.Sora then transformed into his twilight form and kairi knew she was dead,but then namine stepped in.
    Namine:kairi,you've got to beat him,i mean,u fantasize about him so dont think about it,just fight him like he stripped you-!
    Kairi:Namine!!!Stop rite there,i want sora to stri-!

Sora charges at kairi full speed and attacks her like crazy.he attacked her in every spot,excluding her u kno wat.
    Then he attacks her even more and he blasts her with a powerful energy blast.

i kno,short update.

ok,i have some time to post some more.

Sora grabbed kairi by the leg and started swinging her wildly and threw her into rocks.Kairi was really outmatched by sora's abilities.Namine decided to step in and use her body to even the playin field.

Namine:Kairi,allow me to fight!
    Kairi:ok.

Namine charges after Sora and surprsingly punches him in da face then she unleashes a powerful kick that hits him in the chest.
    Namine:Oh yeah,look at ya,you was poppin all that good taunts a second ago,then you got kicked in yo chest!Who's a better fighter huh?Who's a better Fighter!
    Sora:I AM!!!!

Sora knocks Namine the hell out,sending her flying through 4 walls.Basically kairi has this to say.
    Kairi:Namine,he is knocking the f*** out of us!!!
    Namine:I know!
    Sora charges a giant energy blast similar to xemnas' blasts.
    Namine:Ain't this a b@#&%!!!
    Sora:Yes you are!!!
    Sora throws the attack at namine and it hits her full force and it destroys the entire arena!
    Sora:I call this the Genki-Dama!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Namine:In English!
    Sora:Spirit Bom-!
    Namine:Shut up,you guys always steal from a good anime series,always!
    Sora:I remember!It was with Riku!

Into the past...

Riku:Now sora,watch this,i'm gonna take out xemnas by shooting fire!
    Sora:ooooooooooookkkkkkkkk...!That sounds weird.
    Riku:Now!!!!(Does Handsigns)Katon:Goukahynn No Jutsu!!!!!!!Now take this!!!Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu!!!!(Does more handsigns)Chidori,ONE THOUSAND B@&#%ES!!!!!!!!!
    Sora:Say What!!!!
    Xemnas:This is one white-ass-silver-looking-emo kid i have ever seen!

In the Present....
    Sora:Yeah,emo boy used naruto jutsus,i was trying one of them on you in ur sleep!
    Namine:Now i remember....kairi,sora had used a move called A Thousand Years of Death!
    Kairi:What's bad about it?
    Namine:Ok,you don't die,but,the opponent takes a finger inside they're butt or a girl's-!
    Kairi:Oh my Gawd,i just got fingered by Sora!
    Namine:And you actually smiled and enjoyed it!!
    Sora:Indeed she did,but now back to the fight!!!
    Sora slaps namine with the keyblade and flies again!But this time,Sora started to change!
    He started to lose the keyblade as it faded and disappeared...then his outfit stayed black,but he started to gain lighting effects over his body like a super saiyan 2 or 3,then his eyes became red after becoming blue,then he transformed into something more dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued..............!

13. Roxas24Sora King's Apprentice

Holy crap! Can't wait for the next update!

14. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Twilight's new effect...

Sora began trasforming into a new twilight form,it was now goin to be super twilight form...sora became all black again,but his eyes became red and blue electric currents started forming around him like a super saiyan 2 or 3.

Kairi:Uh namine...wats up with Sora?
    Namine:I...have....no.....clue.....!But he's ridicoluously strong now!!
    Sora:You know,i can feel your hearts beating!
    Namine:How does he know i have a heart?
    Sora:Because you are fused within Kairi,so therefore,you have a heart,you wouldn't have any affections towards Roxas if that was the case.
    Namine:He' right,i wouldn't have liked Roxas and Roxas likes me too,so he has a heart.
    Roxas:Namine!!!!Please help me!!I'm losing control over Sora!!!He's becoming pure evil!!!
    Sora:Shut up!!!!
    Sora then sends Roxas straight out his body....but Roxas still has all of his abilities.Sora then completes his transformation!
    Sora:Hahahaahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!This power is amazing i've should've done this a long time ago!!!!
    Now you all will feel the power of Sora!!!!!His TRUE POWER!!!!!!!!
    Namine:We Will Get You!
    Kairi:You tell him!
    Roxas:Sora...........being that your evil,i can finally go hard on you,again!!!!But now,i have all of my abilities and all of yours!!!!
    Roxas then created two keyblades which were the oathkeeper and oblivion,he charged at sora and behid him is Namine running to back him up!Sora dodged every single attack and reflected their attacks at them!
    Sora thn charged after Namine and started beating her up and roxas charged with even more speed because he loves namine,so he got right in front sora's attack and gave him a good smack in the face with the keyblade,then he created a barrage of attacks and beated Sora to a pulp!Sora got up,but namine slapped him with a keyblade also...Sora then started to recieve a beating from the couple and he really took a beating.

Sora:this is the kind of beating a girl would give a guy if he did something too perverted to her!
    Roxas:Namine,toss me the keyblade!!
    Namine:But,how will you carry it?
    Roxas:Toss it quick!!
    Namine tosses the keyblde at roxas and roxas started to levitate it like the way sora levitated his keyblades,now he was the triple wield roxas,he charged after sora with twice the speed as sora and began bashing him alot,he attacked the face,stomach,everywhere,sora then decided to go hard even more,well at first he wasn't,but now,he started dodging every attack from roxas and sora then started punching roxas like crazy,being that sora's new form doesn't need a keyblade,now he was like vegeta and goku,a very good fighter!He began attacking full force and he kicked him alot too,roxas was getting f'd up alot.then sora shot an energy wave that was like a kamehameha wave but purple!

Namine:Roxas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You *******!!!!!!!!!
    Namine then disappeared and appeared right in front of Sora and started beatig him with another keyblade she made herself and it was badass!It was a blue,girl looking keyblade with a princess crown on top!
    Sora and Namine then got into a keyblade clash along with Roxas,but Sora was able to create a new keyblade,it was...................!!!!!!!!!!!A new style for keyblades,a brand new look!!It was red and was covering an energy cloak like xemnas'sabers,but was in the shape of a keyblade!!!

To Be Continued........................!!!!!

Ok,wat you guys think and roxas,you think we can get more people to try to read this and post what they think?

15. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Let the Speed Mend It......

Roxas:It looks like i cant go easy on you anymore...i have to defeat you.
    Sora:C'mon,you and namine are really annoying,you always love each other and you freakin get on my nerves!Do something about your love!
    Roxas:What do you know?You havent told Kairi how much you love her,well,you probably lost intrest in her!
    Sora:No i haven't!!
    Roxas:I knew it,Sora is still in there he's just fighting you in his own mind!
    Sora:Your wrong........You wont understand what real power is....!(Saix boss battle music)

Roxas and Sora dashed at each other with full speed and power and clashed their keyblades like crazy...they were bashing each other left to right and up,not down.Sora then slapped his energy blades down on Roxas and he came tubling down.Sora then smashed Roxas' stomach very hard with his foot.Roxas then got angry and used a weird power and took Sora off his stomach.Sora was now in the air and Roxas then jumped up and spun around and dark energy came out and slashed Sora all over his body!
    Roxas then went to the ground and looked directly at Sora and Sora looked directly at him too.Sora saw Roxas glowing a bluish color and his outfit was diffrent,it looked like Sora's new and old clothes and the organization's clothes mixed together...and Roxas called it,Dark Valor,so Roxas can use Sora's drive forms,but they look diffrent,so Roxas glows the color of the form he drove in.Right now,he was in his Triple-Wield Form that gives Roxas three keyblades,well two keyblades and one energy blade!Sora charged at the MAX but Roxas slapped him twice with the keyblades and Sora flew back.Roxas then dashed,but Sora couldn't see him coming at all,Roxas then gave him seven hits in his face!Roxas did the same routine,but Sora couldn't see him,then Roxas used a Twenty-Hit Combo,kinda like that pounding sora gave xemnas at the final battle,and the Session reaction command mixed together!Sora just kept getting over welmed and he couldn't keep up...!

Roxas:You haven't figured it out yet?
    Sora:Figure what out...?
    Roxas:My movements!
    Sora:Yeah,your really fast,faster than that black hedgehog,shadeow!
    Shadow:IT'S SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roxas:Hey,why's Vegeta here???
    Vegeta:To ask a question to Sora,HEY SORA!!!!!!!!WHAT'S THE SQUARE ROOT OF 144?
    Sora:Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.................!
    Vegeta:IT'S 12!!!!!!!See Ya!!Emo boy!!!!!!
    Sora:That's Riku!!!!!
    Vegeta:Oh yea,well take this,Big B**** Attack!!!!
    Roxas:F*** off!

Roxas then shot a powerful energy blast at Vegeta and blew him sky high.Then they got back to the talk.
    Roxas:You see,i'm actually inviable when i run,i use invisibility!!!
    Sora:Darn it,i probably should've known that from the that data battle we had.But,your faster,too fast!
    Roxas:Yeah,now......YOU'RE FINSIHED!!!!!!!YOU INSULTED NAMINE!!!!!!I'LL GIVE YOU A BEATING YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!LET THE SPEED MEND IT!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED........................!!!!
    What you think people!I need some feedback really!!!

16. Shift Chaser

Roxas...beat....Vegeta :woohoo:

17. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

A Concluded Battle.....

Sora and Roxas were in a fantastic battle and Roxas was still owning Sora,Roxas jumped into the air and flew full speed and ashed sora's face so hard that sora flew deep in the ground,roxas then jumped into the hole and was still beating sora like crazy,and sora had enough.

Sora:You know what?I'm gonna finish this off,once and for all,maybe!
    Roxas:Say What?!
    Sora:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Dark Spirit Bomb!!!!
    Roxas:ok,why the f*** are we using DBZ moves?
    Sora:This isnt a DBZ move,i added dark since goku cant measure up to this!

Sora then made this giant blast that was twice as big as the Super Spirit Bomb,and it actually DOES have enough power to destroy a planet,something no one could do.

Sora:Now,see ya!!Not!!!
    Sora threw it straight into roxas,and roxas caught it,but the dark force was extremely hard over his body,and he got caught inside of the blast and the blast exploded!!!!!
    Everything was wiped out,there was only a barren wasteland!

Sora:Looks like it's over!

But Sora saw someone standing and glowing purple,it was two people,Roxas and,Kairi?!?!
    Sora:Well,you both survived!!Oh well,looks like i'll do this!!
    Sora disappeared,apparently,he left the battlefield,so everyone was safe,yes it turns out only half of destiny islands remain,everyone's hearts were full of light,so the attack was almost useless,cuz he atually destroyed their homes!

Roxas:Well,now what?
    Mickey:We must train to defeat Sora!!
    Riku:We better go to another world!
    Kairi:Why?
    Roxas:look..........Sora destroyed your homes.
    Kairi:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No,mom,dad.........Sora,u...u....u...u.....................Son of a B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Namine:Woah,calm down,kairi!!!!Sora's possessed remember!
    Roxas:Exactly,Sora's darkside did this,and i know how his darkside is,but apparently it got triple times stronger,but it was sorta riku's fault for unleashing it!
    Riku:Sorry.
    Mickey:Don't worry,we WILL stop Sora's darkside!For now,lets go into Radiant Garden!We are going to need help!
    Riku:The worlds must know about Sora!!!
    Mickey:Yeah,he could try to help the enemies!
    Riku:yeah.
    Roxas:No!I know sora's darkisde,it wants to destroy worlds,not enslave them,it only wants power,it tried to take mine but i was twice as strong,but now it's stronger than me!
    Riku:But what about that drive form?
    Roxas:That isn't strong enough,Sora was actually holding back,and i couldn't control it,but if i can train...!
    Mickey:You will be very strong!
    Tidus:Or he would be badass!
    Riku:Yeah,i need to get stronger,too!
    Mickey:Riku,i want you to use all of your dark powers,every single one,except ansem's power,i'll even help you learn new powers that i decided not use yet!
    Riku:Really?
    Mickey:Yes!
    Roxas:ok,you guys come with us,you guys will find a good place to stay in.
    Mickey:Yea,just come with us until your homes get rebuilt!
    Tidus:ok!
    Wakka:Sure!
    Selphie:Alright!
    Riku:Alright,let's go guys!

Meanwhile in the organization XIII hideout......

Sora:You guys are still alive right,i know you guys are...so come out!
    Xemnas:Sora?Why are you here?
    Sora:To join the better side!
    Xemnas:Alright,you can join...but what do you have to offer?
    Sora:This!!!
    Sora transforms into Twilight Form!
    Xemnas:HOLY SH**!!!!!!
    Every Org.Member:WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sora:So,what do you say?
    All:Hell yes!!!!!!!
    Sora:heheheheheh...easy.

To Be Continued...........................

Sora has now joined Org.XIII and is now member 14!
    What will happen in this type of situation?

18. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

New Training methods and Allies and Enemies.........

ok guys,i'm gonna do something diffrent,i'm taking out the script thing,i'm gonna try something diffrent.let me know what u think.

''So,we need to create a strategy to defeat Sora right?'' says Riku.''Yep,as long as you guys undergo the new training methods that Donald,Goofy,and I have created.''said Mickey,''it will be very spectacular!!''
    '
    'So,how do we fight?'' asks Tidus aggravated.''Don't be so rude Tidus!''screams Selphie.''So,Sora is in trouble and all you guys can do is fight and argue instead of listen to what the knig has to say!!''snapped Kairi.

''Now,let's start with your weapon problem,Tidus!Wakka!Selphie!You three are gonna need new weapons!Try these on for size!''said the king.''These will work great for your abilities,but you won't have play

toys,these will be weapons similar to Leon's weaponrey!''said mickey.Then,Mickey showed them their weapons and were very pleased to have them,Tidus' weapon was like a clone of Leon's blade,Wakka had

Cloud's weapon,and Selphie has..........!!''A KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!'' everyone said,except Riku,Roxas,and Kairi,and Mickey.''No fair,why does she get a keyblade that looks like a better reincararnation of Leon's blade!!''shouted Tidus.''It's called Sleeping Lion!''points Kairi.''Selphie is able to use the keyblade because she

has a bigger heart for her friends more than you guys,she tood beside Kairi always,so think about that...you guys are good friends,just not the way Selphie did it.''said Roxas.''That's how Sora and Riku got

theirs,well,technically,their hearts had diffrent destinies,Riku got his from the Dark Realm and Sora got his to protect Kairi,which in turn Kairi was able to use it!''''So if we wanted to have the keyblade,we would have to do the exact same thing?''asked Wakka.''Technically,yes!'' said Riku.

''Wow,bummer,as long as we don't do what Riku did!''said Tidus.''Awwwww c'mon guys,don't do that to me!''pleaded Riku.''Now,let's begin guys!'' said Mickey.

''Sora,would like to demonstrate your powers to us please.''said Xemnas.''Whatever you say MANSEX!!!!!''
    teased Sora.''YOU LITTLE INGRATE,HOW DARE YOU?!'' snapped Xemnas.''That's it,Organization free-for-all!!!Attack Sora!!!'' screamed Xemnas.

''Now,let's dance!!''said Sora grinning.First,Saix drawed some power from a fake kingdom hearts moon and he rushed at Sora full speed and Sora dodged every single attack from Saix.Then Xemnas came running with his sabers and did that annoying Saber Dance and Sora amazing dodged every one by doing reversal and he knocked Saix and Xemnas up side the head and they were unconcsious.Then,Xigbar made a sniper and was shooting Sora,but Sora slapped 3 bullets at him,and that's when Zexion and Larxene were gonna hold off Sora until he got hit and then Larxene was gonna finish it.

Xigbar shot a few times while Zexion and Larxene were trying to hold Sora off,but kept failing,and all they got was some slaps from the keyblade in their face and back.Then,Sora teleported behind Xigbar and made very cool energy slashes around his body and kicked him off the cliff,then Sora charged an Energy Pulse and was gonna throw it,when all of a sudden Axel stops the attack,but Sora charged two of them and shot every organization member down,leaving only one.............Roxas!

''So,now i get to see your full power!''said Sora.''Yeah,you really don't know when to quit!''said Roxas.
    ''Alright,i'm gonna play a song,it's called Criminal from Disturbed!'' said Demyx.
    ''Sure!'' said Roxas and Sora.

Roxas attacks Sora and Sora blocks the attack and swings at Roxas,but Roxas hits a back flip and kicks Sora in the face!Sora then dashes towards Roxas and Roxas dashes towards him also and they exchange blows on their body with the keyblade,then Roxas slaps Sora with an 8-hit combo and Sora flies into a wall.

''So,you really think your strong.''says Sora,''But your not......now i'll display my real power!!''
    Sora transforms into his Twilight Form and the whole Organization tells Roxas to do the same.
    ''Alright,Your not the only one!!'' says Roxas,''i too have a new form,it's called Zero form!!''
    Roxas transforms into his Zero Form and Sora fazes from it's power and he charges after Roxas.
    Roxas and Sora keyblade lock and they begin slashing each other like crazy,but their keyblades are blocking each attack by using another attack,it was a fantastic battle!

''Alright,Dark Aura!''said Riku.Riku and Mickey were in a unique battle while everyone watched in awe.
    ''C'mon Riku,what's the matter i thought that you was stronger than that!'' taunted Mickey.''I'm about to surprise you your majesty.''grinned Riku.Riku dashes at Mickey and Mickey attacks and Riku dodged and teleported behind Mickey and slapped him with a 2 hit combo in the back and head.

''Not bad,Riku.''began mickey,''But you let your guard down!''Mickey then teleported in front of riku and slapped riku with a 13-hit combo which sent Riku hard to the ground.

''I learned that from Sora,that move i just did...i learned it from Sora,that's how he defeated me when i was training him before the battle with Terra,he really amazed me,just like you are right now,Riku!''said Mickey.

''Sora always used to be the better one.''Riku began,''Sora always was better he made it through all of those worlds without any failing,he had alot of problems,but he defeated that purpose,Sora is basically the one that can defeat me,just like he defeated my dark side twice and me individualy.I never thought that someone like him could accel that quickly to beat me,now,he's better at everything,but i told him there is something he can never imitate...having him for a friend,he even loves Kairi with all his heart,that's why i want to save him for that simple purpose,to have my friend back!!''

Then Riku transformed into an awesome form that made him glow gold,he transformed into the Master Form.
    ''What is going on?'' asked Riku.''I don't know,maybe it's because the friendship with sora gave you the ability to transform into a form of his,you have a pretty good one Riku.The Master Form!!''said mickey.

''Sora,you know you can't beat me,right?''taunted Roxas.''You wish,Namine lover,why would you love a witch?!''snapped Sora.''Because i love her,i love her alot,wait what...?''paused Roxas.
    ''I knew it,some of the original Roxas' thoughts are coming out...looks like we might have a very interesting fight!''said Sora.

wel that's it,what you think?

19. Roxas24Sora King's Apprentice

keep em comin', dude!

20. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Kairi's Trump Card........

''So Sora,i thought you were stronger!'' taunted roxas.''Well,you'll never know,you never hitted any points with namine yet,i mean dude,have you ever tried to talk to her at anytime while kairi and i were out?''said Sora.

''No,i don't have the courage to make that kind of commitment,dude,she's just madly in love with me try to friggin talk to her because i cant talk to her!'' snapped roxas.

''well,your still a girl.'' taunted Sora.

Sora dashed at Roxas at full speed and quickly bashes him pretty fast,then he starts running so fast that he becomes completely invisible.
    ''your not the only one with sonic speed.even though sonic is the fastest,i still have most of his speed.'' said sora.Sora then dashed again at sonic speed and roxas quickly moved out of the way,and he managed to attack sora from behind.Sora then reflexes on the ground and jumps high into the air and comes down on with a powerful attack on roxas,then roxas threw his keyblade in sora's face and sora hits a backflip on to the floor and dashes towards roxas at full speed then roxas jumped also and he disappeared,Roxas wasn't moving at high speed like the other roxas,this one became invisible and roxas then started to attack sora from all directions,then sora concentrated and he opened his eyes and they turned from red to purple and he suddenly saw roxas coming at him like crazy then sora slapped roxas across the face bringing him down the ground.

''i thought you was fighting for real,i guess i have to go even harder and take my advice,you better go hard too.'' taunted roxas.''oh yea,like i'm going to believe your going hard,you call all of those attacks hard,man,it's like your warming up,look at you,your all ready out of breath!'' taunted sora.Roxas then attacks Sora from behind.

''What the...?how did you do that?''asked Sora confused.
    ''Shadow clones b****!!!''snapped Roxas.''now take this,you ba*****!!!'said roxas.
    ''Aint this a b****!Oh well!'' said sora.
    Then Sora kept running fast that roxas' clones couldn't keep up until they went invisible and they moved at high speeds,too.Sora then used his new eyes to follow their movements and he destroyed every one without hesitation.Clearly,his new eyes were able to uncloak them for only him to see.His powers have been developing.And,they've given him more destructible powers.

''C'mon,kairi,aren't you used to wielding the keyblade,you really beat all of us,so can't you defeat this guy?'' taunted Riku.

''Uhhh,Riku,this is pretty big,this is the Org.XIII i'm,fighting,i know we have to train but c'mon,why marluxia,because sora defeated him first?Marluxia is gay!!'' said Kairi.
    ''I am not GAY!!!!!!'' snapped Marluxia.
    ''Whatever,Kairi,you have to go past your fears,he won't sexually harass you,like Vexen did to Namine before.''said mickey.
    ''Oh man,i wish he didn't remind me.''said namine.''That guy just kept tickling me like hell,whenever i see him,i won't run away.''
    ''Yeah,try to help me fight marluxia.''said kairi.
    Ready.......Fight!!''screamed Riku.

Kairi dashed towards Marluxia and she swung with all her might but he vanished.He appeared right next her and whispered some words to her and she backed up,then Marluxia then slashed her with his scyth and she realized then that she started to feel painful heartbeats,and she quickly fell down in pain.

''Kairi!'' screamed Selphie.
    ''Get up,kairi,do it for sora,just avoid his attacks and strike every single time,hell even sora did 10 hits on him and the gaylord was out cold!'' said namine.
    ''Alright then,let's go!''said kairi.
    ''I'm finish this now!'' said marluxia.

Then,wind came around marluxia and he started spinning with his scyth and kairi jumped high to dodge every single one and she quickly jumped on top of the scythe and she bashed him alot then she backflipped to a pillar and she dashed straight through him and she flipped again and she threw the keyblade in his face.

''Wow,Sora couldn't do that!'' exclaimed Riku.
    ''This must be her Trump Card!'' said mickey.''It seems that whenever Kairi remembers Sora or if she remembers fighting him,then she will gain enough strenght to unleash devastating attacks!!''Exclaimed Mickey.

''Man,Sora's been destroying my clones like crazy,i don't know how but i think his eye color has changed.....wait-!'' said Roxas.He looks into Sora's eyes and notices that they've changed!
    ''This must be a copying technique,i'm about to test it out!''Said Roxas.
    Sora then dashes at Roxas and roxas used an attack right in Sora's face and sora copied it and moved out of the way and he quickly launched the same attack.

''I see,so i was right,you can copy my moves!''says Roxas.
    ''It's called the Twilight's Sharingan,yes,i stole the name Sharingan but it sounds cool!''said Sora.
    ''Alright then,let's go!''Said Roxas.

Roxas and Sora then run at high speeds and they bashed the keyblade blocking each others attack,they were evenly matched,Roxas did watever it took to stop Sora,but he couldn't because his Twilight Sharingan,if Sora has that,Roxas knew that he couldn't lay a single hit on him,unless he drained all of it's power and then he can move in for an attack.

''Now then,shall we do this?''said roxas.''Multi Darkness Clone attack!!!'' screamed Roxas.
    Then,47 clones appeared and Sora started to enhance his Sharingan and he saw the technique and he copied it,so there were 47 Sora clones and 47 Roxas clones,then this kind of battle began.The clones were being destroyed one after another and Sora and Roxas were destroying the clones until they had 5 of each,then 2 got destryoed form each,now there were 3 so they used them as party members and together they each used a limit that was tight,the Sora team used riku's session combined with Aladdin's Speedster limit.The Roxas team used Auron's limit and Aladdin's limit,they were bashing each other like crazy,it was a fantastic battle between The Twilight Keybearer VS. The Zero Keybearer.

''Well Sora it looks like this is now called The Twilight VS. Zero Keyblade Battle!''said Roxas.

To be continued......!

how is it,i really need to know.