The Ultimate Organization

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jaxed, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: GNAH! Family/Work/School/Crisis/Other has been keeping me away from my computer! Keeping me away from this site! Keeping me away from the people I love! But, while I wasn't on here to whole week I was doing something else UO related, everyone is making these AMV's for the UO so I decided I would too, but you people will never see it! Not this month anyway...

...I'm crazy because I'm tired... So... Yeah, just checking in, doubt I'll be on for at least another few days, see ya.

2. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: They had to shut down the whole site this time.

We really need a new thread...I'm going to make one now. When you guys get on, you'll see it hopefully.

EDIT: Heh heh, I just figured out how to download videos from Youtube...Anyway, back to the thread...

3. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: I doubt they shut down the whole site, just because of a couple lengthy threads.....

4. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Oh well, I can have my fantasies.

Hey, read this and see what you think for the intro:

Since our old thread is gargantuan, this is the new thread for the Ultimate Organization.

After escaping Castle Oblivion, the senior members of the Ultimate Organization discover a terrible secret.
    Hojan, a long-time enemy, has taken over the worlds...or what's left of them. The worlds themselves are scarred and some have even been destroyed, thanks to the Ultimate Organization's meddling in the affairs of other worlds, and bringing about a wave of chaos and destruction.

Now, with the disappearance of the enigmatic Brotherhood, the appearance of the secret leader of the Central Government, ferocious enemies such as Tul Raijin, and the three smack-down warriors including Tera Roth, the Ultimate Organization is now preparing for its most difficult assignment yet: To restore the worlds and exorcise all darkness from them.

5. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: I liked all of it except for the part that said senior members. It's not like it matters that there are to divisions anyway. They're in some sort of alternate dimension from us, anyway. Or somethin'......Whats the title of the thread, by the way?

6. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Ok, I'll cut that part out. It wasn't a reference to the Division 2, more of a reference to the junior members in Obsidian Sky, but that'll all come out later, so it doesn't matter.

Anyhow, it's just going to be the Ultimate Organization II. There's no improving the original, and this isn't a spinoff.

7. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Right. I'm still confused, though. Obsidian Sky? Having junior members? I dunno......

8. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: New thread's posted. I'll explain really quickly.

Obsidian Sky will go through the storyline before the Ultimate Organization, and up to the point where we're going to end it.

So, the members of the Ultimate Organization, as they're not members of our elite group, will be headed by Xardius and will be the "junior members" of the UO.

9. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:Well, the whole premise of the "Ultimate Organization" was that it had no end. That there was theoretically infinite members. The story just focuses on our group, that's all.

10. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Any way we can keep this thread opened? Not for RPing purposes, but to read, for fanfics and such.

11. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: ask an admin....?

Anyway thanks guys, I'll definetly keep everything in mind and Ill tell you when I'm finally done editing it! XD

And yes I saw the new thread...I just felt like posting this here though..

EDIT: P.S. Happy easter! =^-^=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.