The Ultimate Organization - Division 2 RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Oxyrt, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade raised an eyebrow at Ryxia and thought, 'Is she sane?' before looking over at Yeifou, "Well that was.... interesting to say the least. But I guess I could use the excercise." She ran off towards the town, hoping that their would be more Heartless or Nobodys there to battle.

2. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Think I'll come look too.." Yeifou said, "fighting some heartless does sound fun..." he said following Kade with a grin.

3. TheNumbone Merlin's Housekeeper

*Resnox (Rez) appears from the shadows*
    "So..we fighting heartless??hmph...sounds easy...I'll give it a try....but first...I must go find my other....and knock his block off......"
    *Rez dissapears with an evil grin*
    ooc: I have to go though...so..yeah..be back on later....

4. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade walked through the crowded streets of the town, looking at all the different vendors and their products. She ignored the bizare looks the townspeople were giving her, she was used to it. "I guess two people in black trench coats are out of place here." She looked at Yeifou, "See anything? Heartless? Anything worth getting? Information?"

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr jumped out at Kade. "Hello, what are you guys doing here?" she asked chewing on something.

6. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Hmm..." Yeifou said looking around, "we could head to Memory's Skyscraper," he said grinning. "We might be able to find something there..." He was surprised by Kyr, "Well well now where did you wander off too?" he said with an expected grin. "Want to head to Memory's Skyscraper with us? And what are you chewing on?" he said laughing.

7. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"Memory Skyscraper.... sounds interesting. Maybe we could get our memories back, our real ones, "kade said simply."What are you chewing on? Its looks....interesting."

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Chewing gum, I went to these shops and brought some and I was amazed- I've never had anything like this! Want some?"she offered. "And I'd love to come with you thanks."

9. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Ah no thanks," Yeifou said, "never really enjoyed chewing gum" he said grinning. They continued through the city approaching Memory's Skyscraper. "Always thought this place was cool..." he said, "hmm few nobodys out, usually theres more...maybe they all stayed inside because of the rain" he said grinning.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"What are you smiling about? This place I think is a dump. I hate this cizilization sort of style." she moaned but went with it.

11. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"Sure, I'll have some," Kade replied taking a piece of chewing gum and putting it in her mouth. It was sticky and was named acordingly. She continued walking with the group towards Memory Skyscraper."Do you guys remember your names? Your true names? Or the life you had before you became a Nobody? Do you think It's possible that we could meet our Heartless?" She had to agree with Kyr, the place was a dump but it was dark and had some peace to it in Kade's eyes

12. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Hmm," Yeifou said staring at the skyscraper, he turned to Kade. "I might have something to say..." he said grinning before running off closer to it. "No where but up" he said jumping on the side and running up it.

13. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade looked at Kyr and shrugged her shoulders as if to say,"What can you do?" before following Yeifou to the top of the Skyscraper. Kade sat at the top of the skyscraper, her legs dangeling over the side and lying on her back lookinbg up at the sky, wondering.

14. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Well that was fun," Yeifou said standing near the edge, "awesome view from up here." He gazed grinning at the city. "Are you enjoying yourself Kade? Kyr?" he said with a smile.

15. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"It's got a good view. I might even sleep up here," Kade smiled. "So you guys never answered my questions. Do you guys remember your names? Your true names? Or the life you had before you became a Nobody? Do you think It's possible that we could meet our Heartless or get our memories back, the ones from our lives when we werent Nobodys?"

16. TheNumbone Merlin's Housekeeper

Rez appears from the shadows...
    "I remember my true name..my true name is Soren.....
    too much emotion....i hate memories......or i would...if I actually had any...but...sadly....I only have memories of my "other"....I hate him....I know...that should be impossible...hating "myself"...but...trust me....i can never become "whole".....I am my own worst enemy......and..I just beat him again....he should know not to challenge me...."

17. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Hmm interesting Rez..." Yeifou said remembering his. "My heartless..." Yeifou said with deep thought, "his name was Telren...." He grinned as he remembered. "He learned of the keyblade masters, and wanted to be one..." he said laughing, "but he wasn't chosen...he realized the only way for him to have any power was to accept the darkness created from his hate towards the keyblade masters of light, but he fought along side the dark keyblade masters as a heartless who still posessed some ability to control his will." he grinned, "what a fool..." He sat down by Kade. "Thus I was created here in the The World That Never Was, and joined the Ultimate Organization Division 2!" he said with a big grin.

18. TheNumbone Merlin's Housekeeper

"wow....well....I joined because I heard there was going to be a really big group of nobodies coming together....I decided that I would rather work in a group than be alone....so..can i come with you guys?"

19. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"I dont remember my true self, I barely remember my heartless," Kade sighed. "I fought my heartless once... I wouldnt have survived if my Mentor hadnt found me. She was one of the strongest oponents I ever fought. I dont even know if my Heartless survived. My Mentor tended to my wounds and raised me after that.... then they showed up and killed him, in cold blood. I ran, from everything." She sat up and looked out at the horizon. "One day I will find my heartless and try to join with it to become whole again and find those responsible for killing my Mentor."

20. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Well thats enough of a strain on my memories for today," Yeifou said with a laugh. "Lets continue looking around the city, I'm sure we will find something interesting...." he said with a grin and adding, "hopefully..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.