The Truth Of Kh

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sakura, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

1. if it actually did exist, why doesn't everybody know? i mean this is kind of a phenomenon.
    2. then that means everything that square enix makes isn't creative but stolen from actuality. that's just stupid.
    3. THE SIZE OF SORA'S SHOES!!

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

1. Because humans have yet to travel far enough in our universe to learn the knowledge - and even if we did, such information would never be revealed to the public.

2. Not everything. KH resembles something in our reality, don't forget. Final Fantasy or Grandia 3, for example, aren't like that, yet they are S-E's creations.

3. I want. o.o;

3. twilightsown King's Apprentice

ALright, as a person who has done research papers on wormholes, time travel, and the paranormal, I have to put a stop to this.
    KH is a creation made by game designer's to make money. It is that simple. They created it becaue it was an interesting idea based solely off the fact that Nomura was crazy enough to say, let's use Disney's worlds, our story telling and put out something unique and fun, something everyone will enjoy. What this theory of KH existance comes down to is fans of the game wishing it were real.
    The universe while massive and in some ways beyond our comprehension does follow the rules of physics. The spped of light cannot be surpassed, backwards time travel without a time machine being established is currently not possible, and the only way to travel through a wormhole is to use the force of ten of our suns or more. A wormhole (which Darkwach keeps siting) is not something you can see through. It is the connection beteen two black holes. The space that a wormhole is oen is measued in angstrems.(I think that's the spelling) To give you an idea of how small an angstrem is, it's about the space between your but and your seat (you are not touching your seat. The sensation of touch is the feeling of your electrons pushing against those of the chai/bed/whatever.) The only known way to keep a wormhole open is with anti-matter. Stuff that ways less than nothing. Stuff we cannot harvest nor use.
    To claim that Walt Disney made a potion that would allow him to break down the wallls beteen dimensions is utter ludicrous. I belive in alternate dimesnions, in time travel in ghosts, but in order to visually see into another dimension with something that could be generated on our earth is improbable at best. If you want to get into the whole "Is ther a minute chance this is real?" debate, then yes there is. There are mathematical figures for the odds that I will disentigrate and reappear on the other side of my wall right now. The numbers are insane and would take me probably days to write down, but everything is possible. Could Walt Disney have done this? Maybe. Is it even remotely likely, no. In order to do what is being stated Walt Disney said, it would require the power of a super race, something humans aren't. You can't on one hand say that humans don't understnad the universe so this is possible, and then claim that an ordinary human, Walt Disney, did something that would have left a scar on our planet. Breaking down a dimensinal barrier would have repercussions that we would all know about. It would distort our universe, and that would not be able to be hidden.
    There are my two cents, and I know Darkwatch will try to disavow me (as he has everyone else who has attempted to speak against the logisitics of this claim) But before you say "Think outside the box" KNow you are talking to a person who believes in all of these things. Who has studied these things. I know what cosmic strings are, what wormhole black holes and time travel is about. I have done papers on them, so if you want to counteract my arguement, be ready to pull out the big guns. I will find the flawsin your logic, as I'm sure you will attempt to find mine. This will not be a cakewalk my friend. I refuse to allow something that is clearly a fanboy/girl's desire be labeled as truth when there is no single shred of proof. Sakura if you have doene "extensive" research, please point us in the direction of your information. If you can show me your sources, then I will have more of a reason to believe you, but as it stands your claims are outlandish and false. Present your research. I'm not asking for proof, I want to know what you studied to come to your conclusion. As a fellow intellectual, it is your duty to allow us access to your research so we may draw our own conclusons. Thank you and good night.

4. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Hehe hehe heheh you contradict yourself you say there are no.s for everything and then say that its not possible, its not imposible just improbable but in the end there are an infinite no. of outcomes in every dimension so calculate the infinite hehehe now that my freind is impossible infinite has no real number its a varible with endless solutions so this cant be credited or discredited theres the hole in your logic heh

5. twilightsown King's Apprentice

I wasn't trying to say it wasn;t ppowssible for KH to exist, merely that Square Enix finding a way to dissolve the visual barrier between two realms was very close to impossible. Also, it's very late, and some of my words may not have flowed the way my head was thinking. Give me some slack for lack of sleep, but I still believe that Square did not break down any barriers to discover this world.

6. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

This sounds like something found in a supermarket tabloid.

Obviously, everything in the game is based on some facet, usually exaggurated, of known physics, psychology, and character archtypes. Alternate demensions are theoretically possible. The notion that Disney and Square found any, as I'm sure many people here have said, is utter nonsense.

Others have explained this more eloquently than I could, so I'll leave it to them. I just have to have my say.

7. Sankari Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sorry, but this "alternate dimension" you're all talking about is merely a spark of imagination. Disney did not put magic potion on wall and see Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. No way, no how. He got the idea of Mickey mouse when he was on a train one day and just drew him out of thin air. Then the characters Donald and Goofy came up...yaddayadda...

Honestly, this just sounds like a whole lot of hoopla to me. If you did your research on the internet, remember that sources can't always be trusted ><;

Just me saying that Kingdom Hearts is only real in our heads =D

8. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

But it if where , that would be cool. Being in another dimension would be cool too.

9. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you! That very post just answered this thread. This rumor is as truthful as Walt Disney being frozen. Kingdom Hearts is just like any other game, there is nothing special about it. He didn't just make a potion, drink it, and then be like "WOAH MAN, THIS IS TRIPPY!" and start hallucinating other characters. It was made from his mind, imagination.

Anyways, this is just a theory, this isn't true at all. Sorry if I sounded mean, I just had to rant that out.

10. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

hmmm what was it xehanorts heartless said and this is to you that dont beleive that theres the chance in infinity that kh exists and that disney and se discovered it

you have so very much to learn...you understanbd so little

and then to any of you that would like to retort to this i say

so you have come this far and still you understand nothing

11. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Right. Well, I think we've all come to the correct conclusion that KH is just a fictional game created by creative game designers. Nuff said. :cool:

12. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

...........................................no and your tryin to kill this thread it shall live live till you see things my way mwagahahahahahahah

13. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

No, believe me it's just a game getting hyped up on a message board. :p

14. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Where did you find this information?

15. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

hmmmm no i dont think so, you should really get out more sunderland
    theres a lil' thing called alternate realities each has 1 of the infinite possibilities of things that could be or things that should be they range from being as small a difference as wheither your left or right handed to as large a difference as a place that is "like" kingdom hearts but not "called" kingdom hearts"

16. Roxas OG

I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous. There are people arguing endlessly over two sides;

1. Don't be an idiot. KH does NOT exist.

and

2. KH exists. Don't be an idiot. It's possible.

So, yes, it is possible. But at the same time it's completely ridiculous. Yes, it is ridiculous, but so what, it's still possible.

This is going nowhere, and therefor it shall be closed.

PM me with any questions or concerns (wow I never thought I'd get to say that last sentence)

-LOCKED-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.