The Truth Of Kh

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sakura, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

LMAO shame Walt is dead, sum1 could have asked him hehe.

DEMYX omg if he was real id be in heaven hehe

2. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

lol walt opened the door to kingdom hearts he is Xehanorts hEARTLESS ahhhahahahah thats funny i beleive all of this though i think our world is the dark world

3. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

Wow. At first, I was like, okay...
    But then I read some more. You all have good points! About our world being the Dark world, we would never know because there are probably a gazillion other worlds. Sweet...*ponders if Digital World if real* :D

Anyhow, the possibility of there being a KH world is actually probable. If they have heartless and what not, they could be able to do physical and mental things that we can't do...*reacalls Naruto* Hmmm, maybe they can fly. :P

It'd be extremely wierd being watched upon by another world...

SOMEWHERE IN ANOTHER WORLD...

"Shoot! Code Red! They're on to us!"

Lol.

4. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yes, I agree.^ I agree maybe flying could take place, as well as some naruto like things.

But I also like how you said we could be a disney world, because maybe they've seen our world and turned it into something like we've made their's "disney."

And we could be a dark world, seeing as we constantly have war and panic.

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

this isn't very believable. where did u find this information? it has very little credibilty but it would be cool if it were real

6. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree Evil Man thats why it just reminds me of a big joke at the mo.

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Evil, we don't need proof an actual Kingdom Hearts exist's.

The universe has endless possibilites as far as time and space itself.

All we need to know is that worm holes can direct us to anywhere we want, and any time we want, in any part of the universe...WHICH we already have.

So therefore KH is just as real as you or me.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

The Universe comes with Pros and Cons. If KH is real, then the Heartless are real. This is gonna be a toughie.

9. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Oooo imagine if suddenly they poured out everywhere and people were chosen to be key bearers hehe, sorry i have a wierd imagination

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yes, the heartless would exist. And accordingly, the key idea would, as well. Also, Kairi, Sora, Riku, namine, Axel, Zexion, Xemnas, etc, would ALL exist.

Which argues against...><

11. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

Most people say we don't have proof it exists.
    Well, we don't have proof is DOESN'T exist, now do we?
    Put it this way: some people didn't even think we'd be able to walk on the moon. Anything is possible!

Hmmm, I want a keyblade!! It'll be customized with Naruto and Greenday on it. :D

12. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Walking on the moon is different, it's still in our physical plane and therefore able to be accomplished. As for the proof of not existing, that comes down to innocent until proven guilty, one side must prove, while the other just needs to maintain lack of proof, but which side is "innocent" using my analagy?
    While these theories are interesting i'm afraid there's a hole in the original source material (post1). I'm certain i saw somewhere that KH was originally a japanese novel that square enix just picked up on. So regardless of possible other dimensions the begining of the story is flawed, (remeber, it was said the square came up with the "potion") making all of it flawed by extension. You can't build a house on an imaginary foundation.
    Still, for the sake of theories and speculation, what about the possibility that all our dreams compile in one crazy dimension. Like, KH didn't exist until someone thought of it and it does now...

13. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Really? Can I see? =\

No, Walt Disney discovered the potion. He is the one who used it to identify Micky, Mini, goofy, donald, etc... All Square enix did, supposedly, was use it again or use it in a different way, thus they got similar results. The names are different language sounding, if you haven't noticed, because Walt was not Japanese. Nomura is Japanese, which would explain the kind of name's givin.

It's not imaginary. You have to think outside the box when dealing with something like the Universe. It's huge, who know's how huge, and for all we know, it's endless. And for all we DO know, every disney idea was from the "potion."

Exactly. THAT is thinking outside the box. And that is quite possibly how Nomura could have sparked the idea to say..."HEY! let's use the potion!" <-- Not that he "did," but speaking in perspective.

14. ??? Banned

Theirs a dimenison for everything that may have happened ex: right now im playing with a can opener in this universe i did NOT poke my self in the eye but in another i did.

It CANNOT be one dimension because TOO MANY VARIBLES

ALSO MR.DISNEYS POTION WAS DRUGS THAT DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE

15. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok. I don't mean to be rude or anything but..... this is a load of Bull Crap. I mean, it's just a game. A cartoon used mixed with new characters to a make a new franchise.

People, there is no such thing as another "Dimension with Kh characters roaming around. The game is in a Kingdom Hearts Universe." or whatever. I mean, don't you think that if it were true that we'd be over run by heartless and nobodies by now?

I once thought and almost believed that "What if keyblades actually existed and our world was overrun by heartless and nobodies?" I dissmissed those thoughts sooner or later because this is reality. We live in a world that is being corrupted by the sly government. A world where sooner or later we're all gonna die.

If it was true, then show me proof. ACTUAL PROOF! :mad: :D

16. Way to the dusk Merlin's Housekeeper

Can anyone give proof we exist.
    How do we know we aren't just non-player characters in someone elses world?

17. Roxas OG

What grade are you in? Sorry, I just had to ask.

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Roxas, this isn't a spam zone. Be ontopic, that was complete spam.

Anyway...NEDMproductions, it's a valid point, but it doesn't have much of a back-up.

When you think of the universe from this dynamic, you have to think outside the box. BUT you still have to remain logical about it. So I'm about half for and half against NEDMP. =\

19. Roxas OG

It wasn't spam. I was aking him what grade he was in for a reason, because his post was utterly ridiculous.

But to stop this from being spam:

I wondered today in Bio, that maybe our planet is like a cell, right? And this cell makes up a cell of something in a whole nother planet just like ours, which in turn is a cell for another planet, and so on and so on.

Odd theory yes, not likely, yes? But neither is the KH being real thing.

20. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Roxas, point or no, at least make your point clear. I know it was clear this time, but nonetheless...just don't do it. =P

You just ripped off Men in Black, Roxas. =P

But anyway, the KH theory is VERY possible. And so is the one you just stated. The sole idea is that the universe has many demensions, all of which having different levels of logic. I'm sure there are worlds where lifeforms fly. And not because of gravity, but because of a different force. I know it's weird and you may think it's not possible, but it's VERY possible. If you studied things like the worm hole theory, the big bang theory, etc., you'd understand why it makes sense. =\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.