The Son of Neptune

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Iskandar, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, me too! I personally like Percy better, but it will still be fun to have them meet.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm not exactly planning on reading the Kane chronicles, but I have the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series.

Percy Jackson was one of the best series i've read to date, and I plan on reading this next one as well.

3. MuchoMarshmallow Merlin's Housekeeper

My friend thinks that Leo and Sammy are two versions of the same people.... And she ships them.

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

They might be similar, but Leo is Sammy's grandson. I suppose if Sammy died before Leo was born, it's possible that Leo is Sammy's reincarnation, but there's no mention of reincarnation in Greek mythology as far as I know (except for Elysium). It's more likely that Esperanza picked up Sammy's mannerisms and behaviours as she grew up and Leo did the same.

5. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Ive read the book and loved it!

I like how Percy was slowly able to get his memory back,but that he always remebered Annabeth. Im torn between who I like better,Jason or Percy,so far Im in favor of Percy :p

I just hope that he and Annabeth can get back to normal once they meet up,I cant wait to read their reunion!