Kingdom Hearts II the skateboard...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shinichi Izumi, Oct 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

It always was fun grinding on rail and fighting enemies with it.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

I always giggle insanely when I find the skateboards in other worlds besides Traverse Town. And then when there is no skateboard I'm like, "Nu! I have to RUN?! How inconvenient!"

But yeah, it's really fun to ride and to figure out new tricks on it. Comes in handy when you're fighting heartless, and when you just want to avoid them you just skate on through. I love it. ^^

3. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

it was so sweet when you was bored and then you could ride the skateboard. any1 have any idea why is it in there?

4. Shuhbooty moon child

I love hanging up the Posters in KH2 and you get to ride around on the skateboard. ;w;
    Prolly the only thing I ever did with the skateboard.

5. *Scolaro di Ghiaccio* Merlin's Housekeeper

My favourite skateboards are the first and the fifth! I think they're funny and really nice :D

6. NumberXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow. I actually never noted the different skateboards in the game. You learn something new everyday!:lol:

7. SuperToaster Merlin's Housekeeper

Epic fights with the epic board!

8. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

before I got glide, the SB was my main transportation method. I usually roll around in Final Form just cuz I can. I love that thing! How many games do you know of that you can kill things while riding a skateboard, lol? Um....KH2 and TWEWY. (Ahhhh, the square love xD) I always loved the designs, too. I thought it was cool how they corresponded with the command menu for the world you were in. And I'm DEFINATELY trying the Cornerstone thing when I get home. xD I never go anywhere in Twilight Town without riding it...Jeez, I never walk anywhere in that game...

9. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

I always use the skateboard in the Underworld when I don't feel like fighting the heartless. It's good for a quick get away while I let Goofy and Auron do all the fighting.
    I'm such a mean person. But That's the only place I use the skateboard. Anywhere else, I glide away xD
    But I only started using the skateboard after I reached level 100 (or 99. I think it only goes to 99 in Kingdom Hearts 2) I do love using the skateboard to beat up the heartless though
    That is hilarious

10. nightbane30 Moogle Assistant

i have to admit i rode that thing for 3 hours straight minimum.
    those were good memories......
    who else hopes theres one in kh3d?!

11. cooky16 Moogle Assistant

I enjoyed using the skateboard a lot in this game, mainly for beating up heartless with it cause it's definitely something you don't see every day and also because it gets you place so much faster

12. Willis Traverse Town Homebody

I used it every chance I got, even if the entrance from one area to the next was only a couple few steps. And it was fun to kill heartless with it, yeah. I never did actually notice the different decks though. :o

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

To be honest I never really noticed it until like my 3rd playthrough lol. I played with it for awhile but after that I usually just use it to get somewhere fast.

I've played through KH2 countless of times, got pretty much everything, and beat Sephiroth and only after reading this post did I discover there are skateboard challenges. D:

14. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I usually use the skateboard for get from one place to another quickly. If I ran into a Heartless or Nobody, I jump off and fight normally.

15. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

this
    i usually do that to get another place quickly
    and haven't try hit nobodies or heartless using skateboard yet
    gonna try that later :/

16. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I only use the skateboard when I'm bored really. I see no other use in it because, I kinda can't kill anything with it. Sad face.

17. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

lol me too!!