The Secrets of Tyrrus

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Relatively Sane, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Seeing into his room revealed that Dylan was a drinker, she knew that, but she did not expect to see the flask of whiskey being pocketed for the journey into the centre of Eredan. She found herself surprised by Kara's sudden change of attitude. The girl switched around a fair bit she could tell, but the gaze that she gave Dylan and Zephyr was more than a little disheartening. Something had annoyed her, something that Mira was not aware of. Certainly nothing she had done. Furthermore, Kara's choice of insult was hardly appropriate. The only one in present company who could call someone a plebeian was Mirabelle herself, as she was a member of a noble family. She elected not to point that out. There was no need to be antagonistic. Zephyr had so far shown himself to be a man of few words - Possibly a good way to balance out the garrulous Kara.
    "Something serious must have happened at the Ministry if the Royal Guard are out in force." Mira stated, highlighting the gravity of the situation Kara described. She had no doubts that the other woman was well aware of the gravity of the Royal Guards' actions, but she felt as if someone had to give it the necessary significance. "We may have difficulty entering the scene. They are not famed for their co-operation to my knowledge." Even if the regular Constabulary were handling the actual investigation she expected the Royal Guard to make a fuss about security, even if they did successfully manage to negotiate with the Constabulary.

[​IMG]

The Golem was promptly left to his own devices. Officer Rochester left to perform her duties with the other constables, including Constables Thistle and Ulrich. This left him with other tasks. He required lodgings and a mechanic for while he was in town. This he would do now. Inquiries into the Ministry situation could wait until later. Aspire turned and lumbered out of the plaza, metal feet pounding the cobbles as he went. As he strode across the bridge, a police officer with leg enhancements swooped past the Golem at surprising speed for a human. This was a curiosity. Clearly the man's enhancements improved his movement, but how he was not certain. He could not ask, since the officer was clearly on his way to investigate the Ministry incident with the Grand Minister.

As per Lynda's suggestion, Aspire moved toward the South-East district to locate a mechanic. The city streets were full of humans around their daily business unlike in the area surrounding Dragoncrest Plaza. He supposed that police activity and murder did not signify a nice place to be. He observed the people, seeking interesting people in the crowd. Nobody caught his interest so far, other than the mechanically legged policeman who ran past him. He ensured to look out for mechanics, and to evaluate their quality. He would not allow an amateur technician to invade his circuitry. He only wished that Vincent had taught him to take care of himself so that he was not dependent on humans for his maintenance.

2. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Dragoncrest Plaza - Grand Minister Draycaster
    Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at the red-haired constable, unsure if he'd just insulted her intelligence. She didn't say anything about it though, and simply shrugged. As Ulrich approached and gave his run-down, she listened with a nod "I was... oh gods" She closed her and put her hand to her forehead "I was there. It was supposed to be a normal meeting. We were having a bit of an... argument. Me and Lilian Harbrook. Then she just... she just grabbed that gun off the guard. It all happened so fast. She was so fast. We barely had time to react before suddenly there were three people dead, and she was still shooting! Mr Hudson... oh gods Mr Hudson" The Grand Minister was shaking now, and looking at the blood that covered her suit. She snapped her head up to stare at where the Royal Guard were taking Lilian away, with fury in her eyes.

[​IMG]
    Lynda allowed the Grand minister to speak for a while, letting her get it out of her system, but there were some pressing questions she needed to ask. Ulrich's information was useful, but made some things even more confusing. To her knowledge Lilian Harbrook was a classic example of a private schooled politician. How would she know how to use a gun with such skill? And more to the point, why would she? Lynda suddenly heard the sounds of running from behind her, and a mechanical sound that seemed like gears. If she had to guess she would assume... "Good of you to join us Sergeant Crowne" She stated without turning around. It was unlike Jebediah to miss such a situation like this. To the Grand Minister she continued "What did you do while this was happening? Did you run or hide?"
    "I ran of course! I wasn't about to stay in the room with that psychopathic woman!" Elizabeth stated indignantly "There are... emergency exit passages but I couldn't get the hatch open, so I ran out through the corridors until the Royal Guard arrived"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Disregarding being called a plebeian by Kara, whatever it was that had happened in the town square had managed to attract his attention even with this being the first time that he's heard about it. That was primarily due to the involvement of the Royal Guard. It wasn't everyday that you heard about them being in action. Though there was still the issue that Mirabelle had pointed out. It would be no easy feat to get on the scene and beyond the very basic idea of trying to sneak in, which he had doubts would work, Zephyr was failing at trying to think of a solution He may have been quiet majority of the time, but he doubted his own ability to pull that off. That was why he simply asked, "Any ideas on how we could get in the scene?" with that hopes that someone would have something.

4. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Ulrich listened attentively to the answers he received from the grand minister. They only served to reinforce the suspicions he had. How could a minister be quick enough to just grab a pistol away from a guard and shoot in total five people so quickly. Lynda asked whether she ran or hid and the grand minister admitted to hiding but the emergency exits were blocked in some way... That was unusual because they were always supposed to be open. Something was seriously wrong here. He was unable to judge her skil with a pistol but it took some training to be that accurate. He himself was pretty good but it had taken years of training and he couldn't say anything about the minister that commited this. Further more emergency exits being alledgedly blocked? That required some looking into. He greeted Jebediah as he arrived on the scene. "Hmmm, Ma'am, we might have to investigate the scene itself too. But the helpful Royal Guard I spoke to told me we're going to need permission from the Lord Marshall, shall I go take care of that so we may have a look?" He asked Lynda, kind of hoping it had already been taken care off he really doubted cause this was an emergency deployment, but it would help if it already existed.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Lucian hardly paid mind to the arrival of the other Sergeant. Part of Lucian wanted to ask if he could leave, given the protocol would still be filled, however he knew he wouldn't get off that easily. Just more voices and more opinions to add to the fray. Listening to the minister Lucian took in the details, once more taking note of the assumptions on the convicted woman. Things weren't adding up in his mind though. "Sounds like it was a suicide mission from the start. Why focus on the guards when, no offense minister, but the big obvious target was right there. She was never going to make it out, why not target the person that makes a difference in this society?" Lucian spoke up. Perhaps that was a conversation for back at the office, but Lucian tended to be a bit direct. He did not care enough about anything to sugar coat things. He looked at Lynda wondering if she agreed or would bite hid head off for the comment. Either way he didn't doubt his thoughts, if others did then that was their fault.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    After sitting around for a good few minutes with no customers showing up to help, Mirela struggled to her feet again. Pacing for a while she finally decided to try and fix the situation herself. She first switched out her regular hand for the tool hand just in case she needed more than just oil. She then started to grab at a small bottle of oil to oil the joint. It was an awkward task to do so.

Just as she manages to get the head of the oil container into an open slit in her hip her hands slipped. Suddenly the oil tumbled to the ground and started to slowly leak on the floor. Cringing she started to look for a cloth and throw it over the spill, not quite able to reach the floor from the way her hip locked.

7. coracle Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

"Yes, but I suppose that's to be expected in the Eastern districts." The Lord Marshall said. The eastern districts were poor and poverty brewed crime, not to mention the fact that the constabularies tarnished reputation did very little to put off potential criminals. "We've tried to enforce some sort of order there, but evidently we've been mostly unsucessful. We visited the Steiner Institute on our way back, so I have been patched up and am feeling much better now, thank you" As dire as the news was Iris saw an opportunity here, these events were a direct example of why the force could use her proposal. "Lord-Marshall, it is a dire shame that this is the state of things. The constabulary need to have the proper tools available to tackle these threats, to assure the people of their safety, and so far these have not been offered to them. In fact the reason I visited today was for the purposes of offering the force such a tool. It appears the officer I came to talk to is busy, but you are the man in charge, if there's anyone I should discuss this with, it is you. If you could lend me your time for just a few minutes I'm sure you will not be disappointed." Iris said with elegance, each word perfectly timed and accentuated. Her words were genuine, but Iris knew how to work people, she was priming the Lord-Marshall for the potential meeting, making him feel like he needed what she had to offer before he even knew what it was.

8. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Ignoring Kara's rude and unhelpful comments, Dylan took a drag of his cigarette and waited for her to get to the point. When she finally did, he considered it for a moment "Sounds like a fun time, why didn't you say earlier? You know what, nevermind" Dylan stated with a sigh "Don't worry, I'll get us in. Rule number 1 of Private Investigating: Laws are just the Government's way of holding us back" Dylan told his accomplices in the manner of a wise guru teaching his students. He then strolled out towards the bustling main street and waved for a taxi. Despite the busy afternoon traffic, it wasn't long before a horse-drawn carriage with the heraldry of Lanford Carriages came by and stopped where Dylan was standing. "Dragoncrest Plaza, Four passengers" Dylan said, handing over a couple of crowns, and waving for his employees to get into the carriage.

Constabulary HQ - Lord-Marshall Harvey Hogfeld
    The Lord-Marshall considered the businesswoman's words and stroked his chin thoughtfully "You may be right Miss Hyden, for long we have been denied the tools that the military and Royal Guard have access to. But perhaps we should discuss this somewhere more comfortable, if you would please follow me to my office?" The Lord-Marshall said, turning and walking through the constabulary station. Harvey's office on the top floor was a large room, with rich blue carpet and mahogany furniture, including a massive elegant desk. A plush wooden chair sat on either side, and the Lord Marshall took a seat on his side of the desk. "Please, take a seat"

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Kara listened to her..."companions" talk behind her, wrapping a purple strand around her robotic forefinger as she walked. She couldn't smother a small smile as Miribelle and Zephyr basically echoed each other's sentiments, words that Dylan, of course, had solutions for. "I'm sure you're impressing the newbies, Stardust. They'll probably come begging for you to tell them how to use the bathroom next." She carefully unwound the strand of hair, making sure to keep it from getting tangled in the mechanisms of her joint. Some people could afford smooth metal and human-esque joints that wouldn't be seen for what they were unless revealed by the owner. Kara had stolen her supplies and sweet talked some mechanic into putting it together for her. Getting rid of the burned and shriveled remains of her arm had been a little harder.

With a mocking curtsy in
    Dylan's direction, she stepped into the carriage, claiming the furthest corner from the door, but next to a small window. If she had to, and she was a betting woman (she actually happened to be, in moderation), she could make it out in the window in an emergency. Pulling her hair over her shoulder, she began to braid it, the motion soothing her even as her leg began to jiggle up and down, already impatient from being unable to move.

10. British Historian Merlin's Housekeeper

Jebediah Crowne Thumbnail.png
    Jebediah took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly, the city air, the hustle and bustle, and a crime scene: Perfection. As he strode up to Lynda and hearing his rank being called out correctly for once by an adult today was refreshing after everyone he had met, truly a colourful bunch, but now he was back with the people he knew and was ready to get to work! Sadly, it was clear it wasn't going well, After Ulrich's question it was clear things weren't going smoothly here, the royal guard have always been none compliant with the constabulary whether it was through restricting paperwork or down their noses in person, not an easy group to get past. Jebediah took in everything around him Royal Guards everywhere, they own the situation... Bugger, it would take a smarter man then him to get around this. "That's a good idea Ulrich." Jebediah assured before turning to Lynda "Sorry I'm late chief; anyway I can make myself useful?".

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Mira smiled as Dylan declared his intention to flout the rules a little. She was not used to people having such an open disregard for the proper way of things, but she was mostly fine with it. Part of it concerned her, but it was all for good cause. They were going to investigate the incident and try to solve whatever crime happened there. That was worth breaking a couple of laws for.
    "That's a... Liberating perspective." She noted jovially in response to her new boss. She climbed into the carriage, taking a seat next to the door and leaning her cane against the wall next to her. She decidedly ignored Kara's last comment. Something had made her a little more malignant since they left the building, and she was not sure what it was. She was a little disappointed in truth and hoped that she reverted back to being a little less rude and more playful. Mira did not find pointless rudeness particularly endearing.

[​IMG]

The Golem lumbered through the streets into the South-East District proper now. He scanned the signs of the shops for any sign of a decent mechanic's store. He had seen a couple so far, but he did not feel particularly feel like going inside. There was always a certain element that he found unsatisfactory about their premises. However, it was not long before Aspire found something that gave him a measure of hope. A sign proudly declaring itself as 'Mirela's Magnificent Machines' attracted his attention. There was a certain boldness to it which appealed to him. Aspire strode to the storefront and pushed open the door, bowing his head a little to get inside. Inside, he found a tiny woman struggling with an oil spill. What was apparent to him was the complexity of her modifications. Her left arm was quite sophisticated and it seemed that she had some sort of modification made to her lower torso. She must be skilled then if she were to maintain these. Assuming of course that this was Mirela. It could be a customer. This was a shop.
    "Greetings. Do you require assistance?" Aspire rumbled.

12. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Dylan smirked and rolled his eyes at Kara in response to her remark and entered the carriage, sitting in the middle. The coachman urged the horses onwards and they began their way through the streets. The horse-drawn carriage moved at a leisurely pace, allowing its passengers a good view of the city as they travelled through it. At one point a motorcar screeched past at a significantly greater speed, Causing some alarm to the horses who the coachman had to calm down. As far as Dylan knew the vehicles were relatively new to Eredan, only gaining popularity within the last few years. New Haven didn't have any sort of motorcars, the structure of the city made it difficult. They had other methods of travel though. Dylan turned away from the window and back to his accomplices "Have any of you killed a person?" He asked abruptly

[​IMG]
    Lynda turned to Ulrich as he approached "Ah yes, that's a good point Ulrich, give me just one moment" she turned back to Elizabeth Draycaster, who was eyeing Lucian as if he'd just offended her slightly. "Perhaps she was sending a message Lucian. Either way, this is a conversation that needs to happen between constables, no need to scare the Grand Minister" She explained with a respectful nod to Elizabeth "Is there anything else you can tell us?"
    "No. I... I think I need a lie-down" The Grand Minister said, massaging her temples.
    "Very well. I'll drive you back to the HQ Ulrich and start filing this witness report. Sergeant Crowne I want you to take control of this situation, keep up the police presence, and try to see if you can get the Royal Guard to let you question the suspect" she then leaned in slightly and spoke quieter "And keep an eye on Lucian, if you would" With that done, she turned and started to head back to the car with Ulrich.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Lucian rolled his eyes at the response of Lynda, he believed that there was no message to be sent by killing the guards. It wouldn't have been grand enough. But she could believe what she wanted, when things went wrong it wouldn't be his head on the copping block, at least not this time. Lucian was willing to admit he misjudged and mistreated plenty of situations, but he didn't believe that this was one of those times. If Lynda wanted to believe otherwise, who was he to stop her.

With no further information to be had, Lucian took a step away from the group, giving himself more room to breath. He could still hear the instructions being given, and since none were being given to him, he supposed that he was to stay. Waiting until after Lynda left, Lucian turned to Jebediah, who was supposed to be the lead now apparently.
    "Perhaps I should go into town and see what people are saying about this, stop too many rumours and misinformation from going around too much. Don't want anyone thinking the government is failing or anything." In truth Lucian just wanted to go get another drink, but he could make it sound like work for the sake of getting away with it.

[​IMG]
    Mirela was bent over still when she suddenly heard a voice, normally she wasn't one to miss when people entered her shop, but at that moment she was a little preoccupied. Jerking her head up Mirela instinctively tried to stand up straight only to be greeted with the groan of metal, a small amount of pain, and no success in standing up. Mirela gave a bit of a nervous giggle as she actually took a look at the man... no construct that stood before her. Mirela's eyes lit up as she took him in. "You are magnificent! Who made you? What sort of parts did he use? Can I take a look at your inner workings some time? Are you made to fight, or help? What sort of construct are you?" Mirela started to ramble as she wanted to know everything about the magnificent creation in front of her. She took a step to get a better look then remembered how hard that was and the position she was in.

"Oh yes help. Right. I think I am okay. Don't worry not all my work is like this, this was an experimental part. You see it was supposed to help take pressure off my feet so that I could stand for longer periods of time and thus make myself more efficient. But you know, it isn't working out as well as I hoped. I will be fine. Just let me..." Mirela reached down and couldn't grab the oil. "Um... maybe I could use help. I just need to get a little oil on the joint for now." Mirela told him looking a little pathetic and hating it. "Oh right, and you are also probably a customer. So what can I do for you... you know after I fix my little problem here." Mirela offered the best she could even if it wasn't that convincing.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

After getting into the carriage, Zephyr had spent most of his time looking outside the window and taking a look at all the things that they either passed by or what passed them. The main thing of note was the motorcar that had blown past them at a faster pace. Zephyr had seen a few motorcars pass by every now and then, but when he did it was always from a distance and not from this close. Dylan's question change the focus of his attention from the variety of things going on outside the window to Dylan himself. "No, but why do you ask?" What he didn't say that there has been a time where he actually considered doing so. It was a fleeting thought at the time and primarily emotion driven.

15. coracle Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    The Lord-Marshall agreed to the meeting, Iris knew he would, her experience told her that. As she was led through the constabulary she motioned for Dr. Carmichael to follow with the case. They were led to a nicely furnished office on the top floor which clearly belonged to the Lord-Marshall.
    "Please, take a seat" he said motioning to a plush chair across from him. Iris gracefully crossed the room and sat down, thanking the Lord-Marshall, after informing Carmichael to unload the case.
    "As we had discussed in the lobby, this force is severely under equipped to deal with the growing audacity of crime in this city. However I have for you a proposal which, if you accept, shall change the face of modern policing. Dr. Carmichael, if you'd so gladly" The doctor lay down the range of augments on the desk after getting a brief nod of consent from the Lord-Marshall. "We have been developing a range of clockwork augments designed specifically to suit the forces needs. The augments you see before you are just the first. This arm augment will allow for case specific load out modification, as you can see here..." Iris motioned to the point where an arm mounted gun attached to the forearm "...the augment employs a rail system which allows for attachments to be swapped out to suit your needs as well as granting the user increased strength. This second piece is fitted along the collar bone and when activated..." Iris pressed a button on the augment making a ring of metal suddenly telescope up "...will protect the wearers face from any incoming attack. This display model utilises a button, but the final product will be linked to the wearer allowing them to deploy it quickly in times of need. The final augmentation we have brought to you today is a leg prosthetic, developed from Advent's high-end range of fluid and precise augmentations. The gyroscopic system employed here gives the owner advanced motor control and precision allowing for great feats of agility on top of the standard benefit of not losing stamina whilst running. I believe a member of your force, Jebediah Crowne if I remember rightly, came to us to purchase the older design of this augmentation a while ago and if the local news is correct it has made him extremely efficient at chasing down criminals. With all that considered I would like to extend to you a supply deal with Advent. We can provide the Constabulary with these and many more future augmentations at a severely reduced price, fitting included of course, and all we ask for in return is that you come to us when in need of these tools. Imagine a super-human Constabulary capable of tackling any threat with a vast array of tools at their disposal. The public rallying behind a bastion of hope which made them feel safe, which had the strength to protect them. This Lord-Marshall Hogfeld is what I offer you."

16. British Historian Merlin's Housekeeper

Jebediah Crowne Thumbnail.png
    "Certainly." Jebediah affirmed to his orders turning towards and walking towards Lucian, he knew what Lynda meant when she asked to keep an eye on Lucian and to keep him out of trouble but Jebediah always thought of him as more of a loose cannon, risky certainly, but if pointed in the right direction he gets results, there are many ways to skin a cat and the same could be said for conducting police work and right now Lucian's attitude was just what Jebediah needed. "Perhaps I should go into town and see what people are saying about this, stop too many rumours and misinformation from going around too much. Don't want anyone thinking the government is failing or anything." Lucian asked Jebediah on his approach, it seemed a rational request but a quick turn to the crowd of people onlooking from the market behind Royal Guard showed many brown hatted reporters, regardless even Lucian couldn't stop this level publicity, the only thing they could do is get to work on the scene. "Actually I have a more fun idea if you feel up to it..." Jebediah announced slipping to Lucian's side and gesturing towards the carriage holding the chief suspect Lilian Harbrook seemingly dazed "I think we could get an interrogation in; assuming she comes back from the fairies... and I'm gonna need my bad cop for the routine" Jebediah turned back to face him "What d'ya say Constable?".

17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Kara glanced at Miribelle as she entered the carriage, her distate at Kara's lack of tact practically oozing into the air. Dylan didn't seem to mind, but she had to wonder if he ever did. With a sigh, Kara's knee jiggling began to accumulate speed, her fingers flying through her hair with the ease of practice. After Zephyr and Dylan both entered the carriage, the latter sitting next to her, she sighed as the vehicle moved forward. Dylan, of course, decided to break the silence by asking a most personal question. Zephyr, the poor clueless lad, answered straightaway. He clearly had no idea how to play games of any type. Stretching her arms, letting the half done braid flop against her shoulder, Kara shifted her back to the siding of the carriage and laid her legs casually over Dylan's lap, one right after the other. "Now Stardust, you have to buy a girl at least one drink before asking something like that. She might be offended, otherwise." Lazily playing with the ends of her hair, she glanced at Miribelle. Odds were the others hadn't even thought about harming another human being. "Princess, back me up here." She smiled, winking at Miribelle.

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Mira watched out of the window as they travelled, ignoring the silence of the carriage. After a few frosty dinnertimes after arguments, one got used to this sort of quiet. And she was most certainly used to it. She watched the motorcar pass by with interest. She had access to them and has enjoyed the opportunities she has had to drive them, but she did not possess her own. Her thoughts were suddenly disturbed by an unusual question and she looked over at Dylan, surprise evident on her face. She glanced over at Kara as she started speaking and although it was jokingly, she was right to be questioning Dylan's motives for asking.
    "That is an... Unusual question." She added in support of Kara. Although upon reflection, it was not out of character for him to ask. He had told her that he once killed a man to prevent him from escaping prison with his influence. She looked at the detective meaningfully. "This is about what you mentioned in your office." Did he remember what she said when he told that story?

[​IMG]

"My creator is named Vincent Blackmont." Aspire answered in a tone that humans would consider 'proud'. "And I exist to exist. " His creator, what humans would consider his father, was a man with an unusual vision. Aspire lived to live, and discover the truth of the world for himself. The little woman babbled about experimental parts and modifications to her body. Of this he approved. She was trying to better herself. It did not work out as planned, this much was obvious, but the golem appreciated the sentiment. He reached down and picked up the oil. She said she required only a little oil. But how much was a little? He opened the can and observed the contents. After a couple of moments of evaluating the proper amount of 'little' in this instance, Aspire poured approximately 5% of the can's contents on to the joint that she requested. This, he decided, was more than sufficient.
    "I require servicing. I believe that a great amount of sand has entered my frame during my time in Izir and I wish it removed before it damages my circuitry." He explained factually. "Furthermore, I am seeking a competent mechanic who I can return to during my stay in this city. I believe you may suffice."

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Lucian rolled his eyes at Jebediah's thoughts. The whole idea of good cop, bad cop, was a stupid idea, it was the oldest trick in the book, way over used. That being said if it worked, it worked and no one would be on his back about his attitude if he followed along. "Sure, whatever. At least it is something I am good at. Lets get this over with." Lucian said with a sigh, letting Jebediah lead. It was clear that he couldn't get answers himself out of these people, he knew that already. No one liked him and he was fine with that, no one was supposed to like him, at least not anymore. It was better for people to hate him, than pity him for how far he had fallen. He shook his head and put a hand on his sword ready to play the bad cop when needed, a role easy enough for him.

[​IMG]
    The golem spoke and Mirela became more and more intrigued. "So you don't exist for any particular purpose? That is so interesting. It must be an interesting life, trying to figure out what to do with yourself. I guess it is no different from us humans though. Some of us struggle our whole lives trying to figure out what to do with themselves. Not everyone is as lucky as I and know their path all along. Not everyone is as naturally gifted you know." Mirela spoke as Aspire pondered the can of oil before pouring some over the joint. It was more than what was needed, but at least she could move again.

Standing up straight she smiled brightly at the golem.
    "Thank you kind sir. I can move once more, that is great. Now then, I can help you with your own problems. Have a seat on the chair over their, and watch your step on the spilled oil. I can assure you I will be able to help you with whatever you need while you are here. How long will you be staying by the way. It is a great city, and it takes some time to see the full splender of it. That being said I am sure that the man you created you would miss you after a short while. I mean if Flicka left for a long time, I would be worried sick. Oh yeah, Flicka is my bird, I made her myself. Here Flicka." The small hummingbird like construct came flying over as Mirela set to work cleaning the Golem of sand. "Isn't she a beauty. She is one of my proudest creations, and one of my best friends." Mirela took various pieces off of Aspire, different plate guarding the inner workings, so she could clean them sufficiently. As she worked she made sure to polish each part as well so it shined as bright as possible.

20. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

When Lynda turned to him to give him some credit for his thoughts, while not exactly needed it was appreciated. He listened to the instructions and further questioning as he waited. Lucian's questions regarding the motive were some good questions, asked in the wrong place, but good questions nontheless, after all these were the questions they were supposed to answer. The easy answer was this was specificly targeted at the victims at the meeting, maybe something about the subject of the particular meeting. He wanted to ask, but the grand minister was unable to answer the questions at the moment.

As Lynda turned away and started walking towards the car that had brought them here, he followed her dreading the prospect of filling out paper work, but there was a chance that after he had done that, Lynda would have arranged the necessary paperwork with the Lord Marshall and they could get going with the investigation of the meeting room. As he got to the car he got in at the passenger's side, if Lynda would be driving there'd be no reason to sit in the cramped rear. When Lynda got in the car and got underway he figured to spend the traveling time usefully. "
    So Ma'am, what are your thoughts on this particular case? Got any ideas on the whys of this whole thing?" He asked her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.