The Secret Magicks ~ An Audio Drama RP ~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lockedongamer, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

The boy was quite startled from being shouted at all of the sudden.
    "I-I-I, I'm not the person to ask" he stuttered. "It's my master you want to talk to. You can follow me back to him if you want"
    Jay was slightly irritated. He wanted to know immediately what was happening, but he seemed young and clumsy. He wouldn't be able to explain very well anyway.
    "OK then. We'll follow you," Jay replied, puzzled about the color of his eyes. As the elf guided the group out of the college, Jay was curious. How could they exist among humans?
    "What's your name and how do you live among us?" he asked, looking at his scrawny teared jeans and worn green shirt from the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. It looked like he was wearing handy-downs.
    "My name is Eren, and I can't really explain it. There's a field around us. My dad said it's like a magnetic field in a way. It's from the essence of our souls. Humans usually don't have that ability, and that's why there's no magic in your world. Due to the lack of essence, regular humans can't see us in our normal forms, only as one of you," he said, his grammar not perfect due to not being completely fluent in English.
    "Where does this essence come from?" Jay asked as Eren stopped by the roadside.
    Eren looked puzzled and thought about it. He never questioned that. It was just natural for him.
    "Well, I think it's a gift from the gods of the stars. We call them the Zodiacs. When your kind touched the apple of Eden, almost the entire race were taken away of their powers. Only a few who are destined for greatness are given the gift, good or bad. Every one of you have been chosen, and to protect you, we must awaken your powers. This is fate."
    He clapped his hands and suddenly an old green station wagon appeared from thin air with a driver in tow. He was completely covered in green with his face shrouded.
    "This car is special. I guess you could say it's like James Dond's spy car."
    Jay laughed.
    "This!? Really?"
    "You'll see," Eren said as he opened the door and tripped inside.

Craxen grinned.
    "Good. Now to show you your room, my apprentice," he said with his snarly voice, opening a portal with a flick of his claw. The portal looked like a cauldron of green and black liquid turned sideways. He stepped inside along with Alec, and inside awaited a room with chests on the right side. The room was in ornate red with banners of an elf's skull.
    "I had the room ready for whoever seemed worthy enough to learn, and you are it. As I promised, here is your wealth. The sex will come later when you ask for it. As for the power, that is something that comes after you have learned your abilities. We will get to that shortly."

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  2. CrownMoksha Decimo

For the first time, for to him anyway, sitting back and not getting involved had actually helped resolved the situation. He wasn't expecting Serenity to do what she did, like at all. She didn't look like the kind girl who would be able to do that in those kind of situations. Just shows how little you can judge based on appearance at times. There are some occasions where doing so was still a valid course of action of course.

It was then that Serenity had proceeded to greet him in a language he was not accustomed to. Allen had no clue why it was that she chosen to greet him that way, but he was glad that he wouldn't have to hold up a conversation with her speaking in a different language. That would make his weakness much more difficult to deal with if that were the case. No matte,r she'd greeted him and he needed to give her a response, so he took in a deep breath before speaking. "Thanks, I'm A-allen." A little small stutter at the end of that, but nothing too bad. Maybe this was a good sign.

Then what happened next could be considered a bad sign if anything. It may have had no direct affect on him, but Jay had gone to tackle Alec. At first it looked like it would be successful til either someone called the cop or he got off him, but out of nowhere Jay ended up bleeding. There was very little time for Allen's brain to process what had happened and even if he still tried, he wouldn't be able to figure anything. Everything happened in a flash, leaving little time to react.

Serenity had been the first to act, going to Jay's side to see if he was okay. Her act was followed by someone else entering the room. He seemed to have some vial that was able to heal Jay. How did Allen know this, cause he watch the new comer take out a vial and give it to Jay which healed his wounds. The weirdness continued when the fact that the one who'd given Jay the potion had pointy ears was noticed. He'd barely been in this room for all of... well I don't know how long he's been in the room, but already strange things were going on.

Afterwards it was agreed upon that they would the man later known as Eren to where his 'master' was. It was during which that he decided to ask Serenity about any open positions at the coffee shop. Better now then when something else odd happens. Before speaking to her, he took a second to think out what he wanted to say to make sure that he would say it. When he was confident enough, he spoke. "So, are there any open positions at the coffee shop?"

The sound of clapping had drawn his attention towards Eren, who was now standing in front of a green station wagon. Did this vehicle just appear out of thin air? If so, how? Those were the first thing that went threw Allen's might at the sight before them.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Serenity was kind of lost with what was happening but she decided to simply follow along. Apparently they were going to meet this boys master? Something of that sort. This entire situation was just getting more and more confusing, especially when the boy tried to explain things. The one thing that she did catch was the boys name, Eren. It was an interesting name for an interesting boy to say the least

Things only became more weird when a car appeared in front of them out of thin air. She was relieved to have normal conversation when the boy who introduced himself as Allen earlier on asked about work at the coffee shop. "Um I don't know I think we might need a bus boy. That is something you would have to talk to my boss about though." Serenity explained.

She then turned back to the car and the situation at hand. She assumed they were to get in but then she remembered something. "Um should we not worry about the guy from before. He just kinda seemed to be taken away after you were attacked Jay. Should we not be worried about him? Help him before we leave?" Serenity asked. Even though the man practically assaulted her she still had a heart for people. She wanted to to help people. No matter who they were or what they did. That was why she was here in the first place despite needing to focus on her studies and singing.

[​IMG]
    Alec looked in awe at the portal that appeared in front of him. "Dude this is so trippy." He said as he followed the creature through the portal. It brought them to a red themed room. It was rather cool looking. He walked away to sit on a chair. "So dude what is your name even and when do I get to learn this ability crap. I want to wield flames. I mean I am hot enough as it is but being a little hotter wouldn't hurt." Alec said as he propped his feet up on a table and put his hands behind his head. "So do you like have servants here and stuff too? That would be so cool."

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Elves, magical cars, demonic blurs that abduct dicks. What's next, are you suddenly going to be able to talk?" Zane asked sarcastically as he turned his head to look at Ace, who was now perched on his shoulder. "Yes, Yes I am, fucker" came the voice of Samuel L Jackson. Of course, the bird simply chirped happily, and certainly did not respond with the voice of epic. Rolling his eyes, Zane looked at the car in front of him, shrugged his shoulders, and got into the car.

[​IMG]
    Just as Lilith was making progress, some blurry thing took the badass guy away. That just wasn't allowed. "I'll get him!" she shouted, taking off after him as fast as she could, Lilith gave chase, and eventually found her way to a portal. A portal that was closing. Beyond it she could see Alec talking with some bad guy, but the thing that struck her attention wasn't the fact he was a crocodile human sort of hybrid, but the offer he was making Alec. "Hey! I want money, power, and sex too! Mostly money, but the other two are good too! Take me! I can be a bad guy! Just watch me!" she stated, before seeing a cockroach crawling on the ground. Shame, she loved cockroaches. Quickly, she slammed her foot on the thing, ending its existence immediately. "SEE!" she exclaimed, but the portal was closing. "Yeah well fuck you too! ******bag! Pervert! Whatever the hell your name is, tell that guy that if he doesn't give me that same offer, I'm going to find out where he lives and turn him and his family into purses and shoes, and I hate purses and shoes. In fact, here!" the girl shouted angrily, taking off her shoe and hurling it at the stairs at the now tiny portal, "I hope it smells as bad as the rat that died in there two days ago!" she spat.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Alec sat down and lit up a cigarette he heard yelling. Right her... He had forgotten about Lilith when the promise of power came up. He figured he should say something for her sake now that she yelled and a shoe fell just beyond the portal. Alec rolled his eyes, pathetic. He guessed he would speak up for her. "So yeah that yelling, some chick she is like me but not as awesome. I mean if you want more people to join she would be the girl.... But I am perfectly happy being here by myself. I don't like to share. Besides I am awesome enough that I am all you need. Now with that out of the way, my obligations to some random chick I wouldn't mind banging done, lets get to work with this ability stuff." Alec said taking a puff of his cigarette and watching the smoke swirl out of his mouth. Damn he could go for some pot right now, but now was not the time to get high. He had to be serious.... or at least as serious as Alec could be.

6. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Once everyone was in the car, the man in green revved up the engine and the car accelerated forward within the crowds of cars around them on the highway. The driver swiftly turned the car to the right and drove right into the park nearby.
    "What are you doing!?" Jay shouted. Eren laughed.
    "You'll see."
    Suddenly a blue pulse was created from the front of the engine to reveal a tunnel on the path they were on that submerged into the ground like a subway system. The car dropped down into the road below and continued to follow the path underground. At first, it seemed like an ordinary tunnel to Jay except for it appearing out of nowhere, but then he saw millions of fireflies trapped within a barrier, flying among each other. It was beautiful, and they weren't just orange too. They were multiple colors. Green and blue fireflies joined the red to create a firework like spectacle above.
    "Wow, that's beautiful," he said, looking at the fireflies above them.
    Eren smiled and leaned back at the front chair.
    "I never really thought about it, they're just drainflies," he said, not impressed as he lived in this world his whole life. "This is one of the roads that seperate our world from yours," he stated.

Craxen could hardly hear Alec speaking due to Lilith's loud mouth.
    "I am Craxen, lord of-Wait"
    Suddenly like a vacuum, Lilith was sucked up into the portal, being pulled into the other world.
    Craxen snarled as Lilith landed to sit next to Alec.
    "You are insolent, but you have potential just like Alec. I can provide you what I have promised to him, but first, I will ask you one question," he said to both Alec and Lilith. "Do you have the passion to kill and torture others? If not, well, I have another plan for you..." he asked, gripping his claws.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I can think of a few people that I would love to torture before slowly killing them in the most painful way I can think of." Alec responded thinking of course of his father, stepfather and the people who took his sister.
    He paid no mind to Lilith's arrival, instead just blowing some smoke in her direction before turning back to Craxen. He flipped his lighter open, lit it up then started playing with the fire a bit, waving his hand above it, running his fingers through it, making it dance as he pleased with small amount of air movement he created with how he moved his hands. "What exactly do you have in mind?" He then asked Craxen not quite willing to kill absolutely anyone just because he was told to do it.

[​IMG]
    It seemed going after Alec wasn't an option right now, instead they all piled into the car as the young boy began to drive. Why he was allowed to drive was beyond her, but really so was this entire situation. None of it made sense. Invisible people stealing other people away, an elf with a potion to instantly heal people. Serenity felt like she had just stepped out of reality into some sort of fantasy book. Or perhaps it was all a dream. Either way there was no possibility that this was all real.

As they drove Serenity found herself gripping onto the handle on the door as they turned towards a park. She thought they were going to crash or hurt someone. She closed her eyes and waited, when nothing happened she opened them again to see that they were in some sort of tunnel with little lights everywhere... no not little lights, firefly's. They were so beautiful. Serenity started to wonder how she could put everything she was seeing and experiencing into a song. What a song that would be though. Her mind worked at lyrics as she stared out the window at the bugs in silence, simply admiring their beauty as she thought.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane could only sit and watch as the car began taking off, and as the car turned into a park he let out a yelp of surprise, his eyes going wide. At this time of the day the park would surely be populated, what was the guy thinking? He reached to undo his seat belt, but just as he was about to the ground began rising. Actually, the car just began going underground, entering a tunnel that was lit with...drainflies was what the elf had called them. He had also mentioned something about it being a path that seperated his world from theirs. While it made sense with what Zane had seen, it was something that made Zane's head spin. This had to be some kind of dream. I mean, other worlds? Wouldn't someone have discovered them by now? He kept his mouth shut and simply looked ahead, though he was full to the brim with questions.

[​IMG]
    Lilith waved away the smoke from Alec before she let out a little squeal of excitement when she heard Craxen. "Murder? Oh I've always wanted to. I've never done it, but since I was this high" the girl said, holding her hand up a bit off the ground, "I've always wanted to see what it looks like, and what it feels like. I wanna watch the blood run from them, I wanna watch them go boom, I don't care how it is so long as it's fun, and hey torture helps with that. Is there anyone that doesn't want that?" she said with a giggle. She then skipped happily over to the money that was all over the place. She'd clearly died and gone to heaven. Money, power, sex, and more money, and she got to fulfill her dream? This day was turning out to be awesome. She began grabbing money and stuffing it into her pockets. "Besides, it's not like we've got anything better to do. AND we get paid!" she exclaimed, stopping a moment to jump for joy at the statement before continuing to steal- I mean borrow the money indefinitely.

9. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

In the distance, there was a bright light of white. It wasn't enough to blind an eye, but it was a great light that flickered among the drainflies' various colors. Jay was awe-struck by the sight, looking into the light. As the car was gradually reaching the end of the tunnel, Jay could make out the outline of a gargantuan tree. His mouth gaped at the sight of it, as the car reached the end of the tunnel. In front of them was a grand forest, untouched, except for the many guards who patrolled by the entrance of the cave, and the road ahead. It shut behind them under many layers of metal and rock. Dragons flew around the top of the gargantuan tree, seeming to be playing. Jay's heart raced. How the heck could there be dragons? He looked closer and saw a civilization nested at the top of the tree.
    "Welcome to Carafia!" Eren exclaimed, smiling. He was happy to be showing his home to humans for the first time in centuries. It was an honor. He just wished that there wasn't a war going on. Eren turned around at Serenity and Zane. "You okay? You haven't spoken at all!"

Craxen sensed concern from Alec, which surprised him. Lilith was the perfect ally for him. Insane, able to kill, interested to kill. Craxen went up to Lilith and ran his scaly hand over her hair, grinning maliciously.
    "You are perfect. A born killer. Perhaps my queen," he growled with his amphibious speech. He turned over to Alec and snapped right up to his face in a split-second. He stared him in the eyes and saw something familiar in them. He looked like a girl he took from a house many years ago. He sensed a power, and believed it to be her, but perhaps now Alec is the one. Craxen grinned with his yellow fanged teeth. He now remembered. Samantha was her name, and she like many others have been preserved in ice.
    "Don't you want to keep your sister safe? Are you willing to obey my every order and get her back along with everything else I've promised? I'm sure she will be dying to see you," he said, cackling in laughter. "All you have to do is to help me kill the elves and those you were with earlier," he spoke.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sometimes Alec was really glad he was not a girl, and this was one of those times. He sat back and watched as Craxen was being rather creepy towards Lilith, it was rather entertaining to say the least. A lizard man and a goth girl, he wondered what their babies would look like. Alec kept playing with his lighter until Craxen turned around appearing before him before he could blink. Startled Alec dropped his lighter.

The flame went out on the fall, Alec's metal lighter clanked to the floor as he stared down Craxen, refusing to show any weakness to the creature that was in his face. Ally or enemy Alec wasn't one to back down from a challenge even if it was as simple as this. He didn't even flinch at the grin that the creature gave him, in fact he began to pick his finger nails... That was until he spoke.

The entire world froze around Alec for a moment as he heard the words, and processed them. He could feel the anger inside of him growing. "It was you?! What the hell? She was ten Damn it. You b*stard! I will burn you! I will f*cken burn you! I swear!" Alec bent down to pick his lighter off the ground as his mind processed the rest of what was said, not just the implication it was his fault that his sister was taken. If he did this he could get her back, she would be safe, and he would have power and money, they wouldn't have to go back to their parents ever again. "I'll do it...." Alec said not looking up at Craxen, he refused to meet the eyes of the monster that took his sister. "I will kill all of them, every single one if you return her to me safe." Alec said in a low still angry voice. He didn't really want to kill that group of people, they all seemed like decent people, not that he cared, and he definitely didn't want to kill Serenity before he slept with her, but if it got his sister back he would do it. It was the only reason he was going to join the stupid club in the first place.

[​IMG]
    The sight of the drainflies was nothing compared to what Serenity saw coming out of the tunnel. Tree's lots of them and in the sky above were what seemed to be impossible, dragons. The colours of everything seemed so much more vibrant. Looking closer at the tree's she could see signs of life, it was spectacular. No matter how hard she thought about it she couldn't think of the words, the lyrics she could use to put was she was seeing down on paper or into a song, it was all so surreal.

"Oh, what? Sorry?" Serenity said as she was brought out of her thoughts by Eren's voice. "It's just that....Everything is so amazing here, I was just trying to think of a way to put what I was seeing into a song, how I could write it, and capture the beauty of it, but nothing I wrote would ever do it justice." She explained to Eren. Part of her mind still believed that she was dreaming but it felt so real. "Are they friendly?" She asked after a moment of silence as she looked up at the dragons that were around. She figured they would have to be somewhat friendly if they were this close to civilization and nothing seemed to be on fire or in complete ruin.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane had been stunned into silence at the sight before them. A civilization on top of a tree was one thing, but dragons. Actual dragons! He remembered as a child, where he'd been given toys of the majestic beasts, but none of them came even close to capturing the true awesomeness of what he could see. At the thought of the toys he'd been given, his mind snapped immediately back to Skadi, the one who had given him the toys. This was another world, a new place entirely that people would surely have never seen before, at least not any humans. The police had never found anything about any of the missing people, and Zane had always imagined that the person responsible was just exceptionally intelligent..but what if they weren't even human? What if they had come from the world they were in? "Yeah, it's just reminding me of my childhood, reading about dragons and elves and well...pretty much everything here. Eren, was it? Have you ever heard of any humans being taken here in the last 20 years or so? Not here as in this town, necessarily, but this world in general?" he asked, eager to find out the answer.

[​IMG]
    "Well yeah of course I'm perfect, why wouldn't I be? I don't think I'm going to be your queen though, you're not really my type" Lilith said, shortly before gasping. Had she actually just said that? She'd never not been attracted to somebody in the slightest. Well, at least now she knew; it wasn't just anything that had a pulse she liked, it was anything that had a pulse and was human that she liked...she was almost disappointed in herself. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Alec's little outburst, and was intrigued by the way he was talking. Apparently there was something he gave a crap about aside from money, sex, and power. What an idiot, those were the only things important in life, that was like the first thing Lilith had learned in school!

Although, that wasn't the only thing Lilith had picked up from the conversation between Craxen and Alec. "Ooooh! Elves! Actual elves! Like, taller dwarves without the beer gut! Can I kill them?" she exclaimed joyfully, before realizing one crucial thing; Alec had called dibs on murdering their former allies. "Nuh uh, you won't kill all of them. You're going to leave some for me! You hold them, I'll hit them, perfect teamwork" the girl said with a small laugh. She walked over to another pile of gold and prepared to gather more of it; it seemed like her pockets were endless or something with the amount she'd taken, and saw a lovely dagger with a ruby in the hilt. It. Was. Gorgeous! With a little cry of joy she picked it up and studied it carefully, before putting it with the other weapons she had in a little satchel she had with her.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

After getting the answer to his job question and getting into the car that had appeared out of nowhere, Allen had remained silent and probably was forgotten that he was even there. That wouldn't be surprising in the slightest. Being forgotten and, to a lesser extent, ignored was something that he's gotten used to happening. He never knew why that happened to him nor the cause and he probably never would. So there was much point in being concerned about it. Fortunately it wasn't an often occurrence. Anyway Self loathing/convenient character excuses aside, on with the rest of this low motivation post. The city that they were brought to was something straight out of a fairy tail. A place that hadn't been touched by man and still had its natural beauty to it. All and all, it was both a beautiful and amazing place.

13. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Eren laughed.
    "Yeah, they're friendly. They're part of the defense of the town. Taming dragons is a sign of strength in our heritage. Very few can do so," he replied.
    Eren frowned when he was asked about the missing people. He heard a report of humans being taken in the forest and never being seen again. This was just recent though.
    "Unfortunately yes. I just heard about it recently though. We've sent a group to investigate what is going on. We should hear back from them soon," he said in toned down voice. He couldn't figure it out. Why were they being taken? It was obviously Craxen. What did he want from them?
    The car stopped by the trunk of the tree. At the front perched three doves in a row, chirping among each other. When Eren left the car, he strolled up to the birds and spoke three names. "Hercules, Merlin, Alice."

Jay walked up to Eren and the doves.
    "Is that a password?" he asked.
    Eren nodded.
    "Yeah, they're named after heroes of your world. Watch."
    The doves circled around to create an oval, and they became faster, quick, at the speed of light, and then a portal appeared within it. It looked like a potion being created in a pool.
    "We only use these doves for humans as it is highly dangerous for humans to enter inside one of ours unless you're extremely powerful...which I am not..."
    Jay was barely listening as he watched the doves spin around and around in a white light.
    "Say those three names and whenever you need them they will come," Eren explained.

Craxen grinned.
    "Well, I guess that's sorted then," he said as he slithered back to Lilith. "Of course you can kill. You will be working together" he said, staring at her with his slit yellow eyes. "You will be my crown jewel. I will even let you kill the prince. Wouldn't that be great?" he said.
    Craxen created a portal behind him and turned around, his tail slithering among the wooden floor.
    "You will receive your powers tomorrow, and then I will test you,"
    Before he entered the portal, he glared at Alec.
    "You better be ready because if you're not, well...."
    He clenched his claw.
    Craxen laughed hysterically as he walked inside the portal. It faded a few seconds later.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

A fist met the wall beside Alec as Craxen left. "Damn it. God f*cking damn it!" Alec yelled as he hit the wall once again, his hand now bright red in colour. He had just agreed to work with the same thing he swore to kill, and not only that, but by the sounds of the taunt he had lost its favour as well. "Don't you dare place another filthy hand on my money. I will need it " Alec said, his voice and eyes showing he wasn't in the mood for Liliths games. Soon after Alec lit up another smoke to try to calm himself. "Don't worry Samantha, I will make sure you are safe." Alec mumbled quietly to himself.

Serenity
    Another dimension, the people that had been kidnapped were taken to another dimension, that explained a lot. Serenity remained silent as the portal was formed and the group got ready to enter. She hummed a soft tune as she wondered about being able to oet a dragon. "Hey Eren... Is there other dimensions like this one, different once people can be taken to? Or does only the two exist and what disappears from our world have to end up here?" She asked trying to get her own mind back on task.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane couldn't hide the disappointment when Eren said they had sent people to investigate. Was he never going to find any leads on what happened to his sister? However, when the doves were mentioned, he wandered over to them. Zane liked birds, but anyone could tell that by the one that sat on his shoulder. "Interesting names" the boy said, not even reacting to the creation of a portal; at this point you anything short of a fish in lingerie dancing to some showtune would fail to surprise him. Zane was going to introduce Ace to them just to see the small bird's reaction, but then Serenity asked about the possibility of other dimensions, and Zane listened closely.

[​IMG]
    "Crown jewel? Hey I like the sounds of that. Imagine all the money I'll get when I'm all powerful and stuff, and I can have servants to steal from too. Damn croccy-dude, I like your way of thinking. But don't get any ideas, I ain't going to sleep with you. No no, I'm going to sleep with humans, and a whooooole lot of them" Lilith announced, but she then got super excited at the mention of powers. She began excitedly jumping up and down as she thought of all the powers she might be able to get. Maybe she would get x ray vision so she could check out people easier, or maybe she could have invisibility so it was like a ghost was feeling somebody up, or hey maybe she would get super speed and she could, like, steal things even easier!

16. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

The group followed Eren inside the portal itself and they found themselves in a city that looked like New York, and yet every building was made of wood. The city was surrounded by a hollow frame of wood, reaching ever-so-high above the wooden skyscrapers, there were cars that were made of wood, but they weren't powered by fuel. The same fireflies they saw in the tunnel were hovering around the cars, giving the inner parts energy. It seemed like the fireflies were the main source of this world's energy. How cool was that? Instead of using fuel, you use something so natural.
    "Welcome to Metlis, the capital city. We've taken what we love about your world and made it our own. It is a grand fortress for all that is good," he shouted to the group, trying to get a louder voice than the market to the right of him, who were selling potions and food to eat. Jay looked up and saw the sky among the leaves and the dragons flying around the top of the tree.
    "In front of you..."
    Jay looked forwards instantly and saw a palace within a bubble. It was sparkling in silver and yet had a wooden texture to it.
    "...is the Yule, the royal building I preside in and you all will be resting there tonight..."
    "EREN!"
    Suddenly elven girls began to rush towards them in what seemed like a stampede down the street behind them. Jay figured that royalty are treated the same, both on Earth and this new world they were on. Eren is pretty much Prince Harry or the next pop star.
    Eren blushed a little. "Well, this is embarassing. How about...we start running..."
    Eren began to sprint down the busy road.
    "Why did this have to happen now?" he thought.
    Jay kept up with Eren.
    "Does this happen to you, every time?"
    "Umm, pretty much!" he exclaimed. "Gets annoying sometimes..."
    "EREN, I LOVE YOU!" a girl screamed behind. They sounded like they were getting near.
    "Very annoying..."

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Everything around her was so different. So new. So amazing. Serenity was in awe. "Wait. You said we would stay here tonight. Oh no I can't do that. I have to be home or papa will be mad." Serenity said, becoming seriously worried. She didn't want to make her father mad. Her father was a scary man when he was mad. She was supposed to come home no later than eleven at night on any given night, and when she was later... well there was punishment to be had.

However Serenity didn't have much time to worry at this before some chick came running after Eren, and they were running through the streets
    . "Perhaps I don't want to become famous myself. I mean I get harassed enough as it is. I don't want to be doing this every day." Serenity joked. She had a few fans but no one that would chase her through the streets. It would suck but it was also a cost that came with being famous, a goal she had since she was a child. Once she was famous she would have enough money to leave her dad, but she could still support him, maybe even send him to rehab. "Perhaps it is best to get used to this kind of stuff now if I want to continue on with my career goal."

[​IMG]
    While Lilith was dreaming of what she could do, Alec was pacing the room, playing with his lighter as he did. His cool calm persona was gone for now, the guy had his sister. "Don't worry Samantha, I will save you." He mumbled to himself. He wondered what the girl would look like now, two years later. He wondered what Craxen had done to her as well. As soon as his sister was back with him he would kill Craxen and leave this hell hole of a life behind. The lizard dude was making a huge mistake by giving him powers. Alec was not afraid to use the powers against him.

Alec had almost forgot that Lilith was in the room and when he remembered he turned to her with an angry, serious look on his face.
    "If you tell a single damn person about my sister or about this moment I will mess up your pretty little face so bad that no one will recognize it, got it? I am not joking." He threatened before he flicked the lighter closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.