The Secret Magicks ~ An Audio Drama RP ~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lockedongamer, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

~ The Secret Magicks ~

OOC Section - Please sign up for characters or voice acting! By the way, I love this interpretation of Heartbeat, Heartbreak!

In the city of Garborough, there is a war brewing but very few know about it until it is too late. In the early hours of the morning, people go missing and never return again. Who is behind this? Previous reports of strange noises in Terrace, BC, and creatures like Bigfoot have been given.

The culprit? No one knows, but a squad of college students has been created to fight whoever is taking these people. The police won't find who's at fault so they have to be the ones to find whoever it is themselves. You are part of it, and you are about to witness something out of this world. Maybe you'll even find allies in this other world?

Audio Drama Sections:

Episode 1: (will be released later)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

The rain poured down heavily in the city of Garborough, dancing along the concrete streets. A first year student looked out at the roads below as cars either slowly passed through the roads to avoid puddles or went really fast, leaving victims in soggy clothes, hair, and make up. He smiled as he saw a girl freaking out over her wet hair after being splashed by one of the fast cars, flailing her arms and having a temper tantrum. He laughed.
    "Excuse me, Jay. What exactly is funny about the Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination?"
    Jay interrupted his history professor's lecture on America in the 20th Century. Jay jerked his head towards the professor, old and stern, wrinkles abound on his forehead and eyes. Jay's heart raced, feeling awful in front of the class. He wished it wasn't so boring.
    "There's nothing funny at all. Please continue," he said quickly, not wanting to interrupt the class any longer. The old professor sighed, cleared his throat and was about to speak until he noticed the time on his watch. 5 p.m. He rolled his eyes as he watched the students pack up their notebooks and laptops hurriedly.
    "Looks like class is over. You're dismissed," he said with an aggravated Australian accent. Jay was ready by the time he dismissed the class. He couldn't wait to get out and start the first meeting of the Strange Occurrence Investigators Club. Long name, but he couldn't think of anything catchy.

It was three years since his brother died, and ever since that first incident, many people have disappeared over night without any clues left behind. Unsatisfied with how the police were handling this case, Jay took it up to begin to cover what's been happening in the name of his brother. Seeing his grave fall into the dug hole and the people who loved him crying over him still haunted his nightmares. He shook it off as he left the classroom, seeing the students leaving for home like ants leaving their hives.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Serenity hummed a quiet tune while her class dragged on. She never really cared for her classes. The whole idea of college was a bore to her, but it got her out of the house and made her counselor happy. Why she was still in counseling came down to one simple thing. She enjoyed the company and having someone to talk to. She had started it right after her mom passed away from cancer to deal with the grief, but now she was fine, she just didn't have many friends, and really no one to talk to about things. They weren't actual sessions either. She had stopped those a while ago. She just happen to go out for coffee with the lady every week or so now. Sometimes it was less, depending on how busy they both were really.

As the class got dismissed Serenity picked up her papers. It looked like she was taking notes the entire time but really she was translating and rewording a Japanese song for the new English cover that she was planning to do. Even on her paper that contained her actual notes, doodles and music notes bordered them. "Thank you." Serenity said to her professor politely before wandering out of the classroom, no where near as in a hurry to be anywhere. Serenity took the attributes of her name, she was always nice, and calm and quiet and relaxed. She never seemed to be in a rush to get anywhere even when she had to get somewhere and was running late. She would thank her teachers after every class for teaching her and usually offer to help them clean up if needed, today she couldn't.

Today was the first meeting of the S.O.I.C. Though Serenity didn't have any ties to the events that this club was focused on investigating, she was sick of not doing anything to help anyone though she watched so much pain on the television. She wanted to be helpful to someone. Her music was good but it didn't do anything to help, yet even still she hung onto it, wanting to make a career out of it. She already had a successful youtube channel, and usually got a couple musical gigs a month, but that wasn't enough to make a living off of. On top of her music and school she still needed a job, so she worked as a barrister at the coffee shop that was on campus. Needless to say this kept her quite busy but she was still adding another thing to her list of stuff to do, and she was quite excited to it.

Serenity made her way to the meeting place while she started to practice singing the English lyrics to the song she had translated in class. At the beginning she was struggling to get the tune right with the new sounding lyrics but soon enough she got it. The dark haired girl seemed quite at peace as she walked, nearing the location. She didn't know what to expect from all this but that was half the fun.

3. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Jay shuffled through the cascade of students, staring at his phone from time-to-time to check if he was late for his own meet up. He hoped people would show up. He put posters all over campus and outside areas. He heard a voice stand out among the crowd though and it sounded like someone he listened to on YouTube. It seemed to be coming from a girl ahead of him with black hair. She also had black hair! He also heard more of the song she was singing. It sounded like an anime OP! He shook his head. He was a fan, but there was no way. The world couldn't be that small. He overheard a few conversations.
    "Another person is missing. He was in our class."
    "What was his name?"
    "Joe? John?"
    "I don't know. I'm worried though, man. It's weird."
    Jay frowned. This had to be stopped. As the crowd began to clear from the main hallway and into a side section, he noticed the girl he noticed earlier was walking towards the classroom he had the meeting at. What if it was her? He began to hear her singing more clearly, and it sounded just like her voice. Weird. She was indeed at the door of the classroom though.
    "Hey, how's it going?" he asked. "Are you here for the Strange Occurrence Investigators Club? I know it's a long name..."

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Zane Wynter walked through the halls of the school, he glanced through the doorways of many of the classes, interested in the after school clubs that happened. There wasn't many of them, but he was looking for one in particular. The Strange Occurrence Investigators Club, bit of a lengthy name but it explained what it was there for. Zane wasn't sure what to think of it really, was he ready to know the truth? His sister had vanished many years ago, and yet he could still hear her screams as clearly as if they had happened that very day. He missed her, and though it had happened a long time ago he still felt guilty about it, so he supposed that was why he was there. Maybe if he knew what had happened, then he could finally move on with his life.

He heard a little chirp snap him out of his thoughts from his shoulder. He glanced to his right shoulder with a little laugh, seeing his pet bird, Ace, simply standing there. "Relax, we'll find it. It should be around here somewhere, can't be that hard, right?" he asked, scratching the little bird's head with his finger as he kept walking. He stopped quickly at the sound of a voice coming from somewhere nearby. It was singing, but it wasn't like most people he heard sing. No, this one was actually pretty damn good. His mind not entirely on the classroom for the moment, he began walking towards the sound of the voice.

In just a minute, he found the source of it. Conveniently enough, the person who was singing was in front of the classroom he had been searching for, as was another guy there. "See? Told you we'd find it" Zane said to his little bird friend before approaching the two. "Strange Occurrence Investigators Club, is this the place?" he asked, before seeing the number on the door. "Yup, sure is. Hey, i'm Zane" he said, introducing himself to Jay. However, the girl that had been singing still had his attention. "I've seen you somewhere before....coffee shop? You work there, right? Didn't know you could sing, pretty damn well at that" he complimented, before walking past the two and into the classroom.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Serenity didn't take too long finding the classroom they were meeting in, she had a class in that room the previous semester. She seemed to be the first to arrive at the door so hesitated before going to open it. In the time she hesitated a man walked up behind her asking if she was there for the club and commenting on its long name. Serenity stopped her singing in the middle of her song to answer. "It isn't so long if you just call it the S.O.I.C. She commented before turning back to the door, but yes I am here for it. Glad I am not alone for attending." Serenity said with a smile. She had been a little nervous that no one else would show up and she would awkwardly be sitting there along, but that didn't seem to be happening. "My name is Serenity. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile. Her hands were too full gripping her books to her chest to shake hands so the smile would have to suffice.

The sound of a bird caused Serenity to turn away from Jay to another man approaching with a bird perched on his shoulder. "Aw he is so cute. Zane you said right? What is his name?" Serenity asked as she lifted a figure up to pet the bird. She stopped however as Zane complimented her. It was odd being recognized for working at a coffee shop, not singing at one or her youtube channel. "Oh, thanks. Yeah I work at the coffee shop on campus part time. It is just a job to make ends meet, singing is what I am really into, but not making much money off it yet. I am singing at a local club if you want to come tomorrow. I mean you don't have to just a suggestion." She said. She wanted to promote herself, her youtube channel, her local events she played, but she didn't want to push it on anyone. She then followed Zane inside and took a seat near the front of the room, putting down her pile of books and papers.

Serenity took out two pieces of paper, one with english lyrics she was still working on memorizing, the other a blank one for notes during the meeting. Opening her pencil case she had an assortment of coloured pens. All her notes ere colour coded and her songs had many lines underlined just as reminders for herself. The pages were quite colourful. With her things sorted she turned back to the guys. "So what brings you two to this meeting, you certainly aren't here to just listen to me sing." She asked them before slowly humming the tune she had stuck in her head.

6. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

When Serenity turned her head, Jay had his mouth wide open. He never knew she was local. He had a crush on her for a while, and her singing got him through some hard times.
    "Oh my god...you're..."
    What are you doing? Act normal.
    Jay straightened his back and cleared his throat as they entered the room. The room was set up like an old fashioned theatre show or a movie theatre. Tables and various were lined up in various heights with stairs between the columns. It was primarily used as a theatre room for photography and film classes.
    "It's nice to meet you Serenity. I really like your singing. I listen to your YouTube channel quite often, but I never knew you were here at the same school. That's so cool!" Jay spoke and then gradually exclaimed with excitement. As a matter of fact, her songs were in a playlist he put on every day for studying. His attempted neutral position failed. He couldn't help but be a fanboy. The first year smiled at her. She was just how he pictured. Long black hair, bright blue eyes...STOP IT!
    Jay looked away and went up to the center of the room. He then realized he completely ignored Zane.
    "Hey Zane, my name's Jay!" he said, feeling terrible. But it was her! He had to focus on the matter at hand. The disappearances. He pulled out a map of Garborough and a few newspaper articles from his bag, and placed them on a table in front of him.
    "We'll start soon. We'll wait about five minutes for more people to show up," he stated.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "His name's Ace. Had him for a while now. In fact, he was a gift from my sister. I might swing by and listen to you sing if you sound like that, I don't really have anything else to do anyway" Zane responded. He took a seat inside, and couldn't help but laugh at Jay's reaction to Serenity. The guy was obviously awestruck by her, but damn he did not do well to hide it. "Smooth, real smooth" he replied to Jay, before deciding to do what Jay hadn't done; actually respond to what Serenity had said. "Can't speak for the gawker, but I'm here to find out what happened to my sister. She's been missing for a long time, and it's time that changed" the boy responded. He leaned back casually in his chair and held out his arm out in front of him. Recognising the cue, Ace hopped from his shoulder down his arm, and Zane then lowered his arm to the table and allowed the little bird to hop off of his arm and onto the desk.

8. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Jay was flushing red, but what Zane said was true. He always tried to avoid the negativity of the moment and focused on the positive.
    "Well, uh...My brother was one of the first to disappear. They found his body in the forest, and the police gave a terrible excuse, saying he choked on a chicken bone. I didn't believe them. He never ate chicken to begin with. He was vegetarian. It's been three years now..." he explained, sitting back on a chair. His fanboy outcries turned into a low toned voice. "I made this club so we can begin to investigate these disappearances. I think they're connected as each disappearance is reported to be in the forest," he added, looking down at the lime green carpet below. "I try to forget about it," he said.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Great!" Serenity exclaimed as she clapped her hands together when Zane agreed to come to her show the following night. Even one more fan would help her save up money, eventually she would move out of home, but she had a student loan to pay off first. She needed all the money she could get as fast as she could get it.

Once inside Jay continued to talk to her... well sort of. She didn't know if she would really call what he was doing talking since he was kind of on and off talking and trying to keep his cool and failing horribly at it. In some ways she was flattered that he was so interested in her music, but it was also creepy at the same time. She didn't know how to deal with it. At least he didn't seem like some of the other creepers that she came across after shows. Half drunk guys that try to force themselves on her. There was a reason she started to carry pepper spray with her wherever she went. But Jay didn't seem that desperate, so she figured that she could cope with him. He was just slightly too big of a fan.

When Zane and Jay answered her question she looked down a little sad. "I am sorry to here that, both of you..." She said before looking up at them. "I am not here for quite the same purpose. I just keep seeing so much bad stuff on the news I am sick of just sitting around and wallowing in my own self pity instead of helping other people. I just figured this would be a good opportunity to help out in the world in a small way." Serenity said in a soft, still calm voice. She then quietly began to sing the English version of the song she had been working on translating to English. The song way Why by Ayaka. "Your inner eye has clouded over so much that it is impossible for you to see. Does any emotion still reside in the depth of your heart..." Serenity kept singing quietly as she walked forward and pet the bird lightly on it's head. She just wanted to quiet the situation and pass the time while they waited for more people to show up before someone got too upset.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "They weren't all taken from the forest" Zane said, now sitting properly in his chair instead of rocking in it. "Skadi Wynter, she went missing about eight years ago. My sister. I lived on the outskirts of town, which is probably why you haven't heard of her. She tended to keep to herself. They say your brother choked on a chicken bone, but I didn't even get that. I was told to leave it. No consolation, no offer to help pay for funeral costs, nothing. Just to leave it. I woke up one night to hear someone walking around in the house, but by the time I got to her room she'd already been taken. All I heard from her was the screams, the screams that echoed through the night from the moment she was taken until the moment she was gone. She hasn't been seen since" he explained. He looked at Ace now. "Ace is all I have left of her. Sorry to interrupt your singing, it really is quite extraordinary, I just figured the more we know about whoever took them, the better" he said. The friendly tone he had been speaking in had all but vanished, replaced by one that was quieter and more serious.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "No it is okay, you are allowed to interrupt. I just felt the need to add some quiet calm to the situation. I mean I know talking about this stuff can make people tense and I didn't want anyone to be too tense before the meeting even started." Serenity stated with a small smile. She backed up from Ace and leaned against the table behind her and began to hum instead of singing. She figured it would be a little less intrusive in a conversation. As she did she waved her pen around like she was conducting an orchestra. Serenity tended to have a wandering mind and that is why she focused on music, it kept her mind in one place although sometimes made her look like a airhead, however this wasn't true, she was quite intelligent just didn't tend to focus the best.
    [​IMG]
    Alec Style, the only reason he had shown up for his class was because of the meeting after that he planned on attending. That didn't mean he wasn't going to show up a little late for class and the meeting. Alec found himself skateboarding down the now half emptied halls, cigarette in hand. It was breaking two school rules right there but he could care less about that. Alec was one who didn't much care for the rules, and that was seen through his six suspensions in two years.

Arriving at the classroom, Alec skated through the door before stopping and flipping his board up into his hand. He took a long smoke, releasing the smoke into the room before finally speaking. "Hey! Cafe girl! Where is my coffee, I haven't had one all day. Don't worry I have money, I can pay. I can also pay for other services if you know what I mean. Oh and while you are at it make me a sandwich. Thanks hot stuff." Alec said with a wink paying no mind to the other two that were in the room. He made his way towards the group while having another smoke. "So what are we looking at over here? The news? That is so boring! You should be looking at me!" Alec exclaimed. "I mean coffee girl here is." He pointed at Serenity who was now backing away nervous of the man who entered. "Don't be scared little lady I won't hurt you, come join the circle will ya."

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane frowned as Alec entered the room. He didn't like this guy already. He was almost as bad as the school's janitor. That damn janitor, his name was Stefano, and damn was he creepy; always making rude jokes and obscene gestures, in fact Zane wouldn't be surprised to find that guy in jail one day after getting too friendly with one of the students. But this guy...damn, the guy had been in the room for not even five minutes and Zane already wanted to punch him in the face. "Don't worry Serenity, you can ignore this guy. He's just flexing his ego to compensate for his lack of a penis, plenty of guys 'round here seem to do that" he insulted, not taking his eyes off of Alec for a moment. "We're looking at cases of people that have gone missing. I think you're at the wrong place though, might want to try the room three doors down, I hear the football team needs a few more meatheads for their collection" Zane added, unable to resist as he cracked a grin.

13. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Jay did not predict a situation like this occurring. He should have known that trolls would show up. When he began to insult Serenity, he felt himself fuming, especially when he said about "other services." How disgusting. From the front of the room, he stormed up to him, knowing that Zane also had his back. He blocked Alec from getting closer to Serenity.
    "You are not welcome here. What you said to Serenity is not right. Get out. Now," he said sternly. This meeting was going off to a great start, but what he said to her made him so angry. Even if it wasn't directed towards Serenity, he would still be reacting the way. He wanted to try to avoid confrontation, but he was ready if he wanted to incite it.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    With the arrival of Alec came a lot of discomfort for Serenity. She had seen him come into the coffee shop a lot and he loved to torment her along with any other girls there, demanding things and making sexual comments towards them, though he had seemed to take a shine to her. "I-I wasn't looking at you..." Serenity managed to stammer as Zane tried to stand up for her in a way while also insulting the man, this wouldn't end well. Serenity slowly started to make her way behind Zane, looking for a place to feel safer.

[​IMG]
    As Serenity tried to move away Alec grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back towards him, wrapping his arm around her waste and pulling her close. "Come on now. I am not that bad. I don't even smell, like what reason do you have to run from me?" Alec asked holding her close not letting her go despite her struggling. He then directed his attention to the other two. "No I am in the right place. the Strange Occurrence Investigators Club, right? Yeah. See you don't want to kick me out of here, wanna know why?" Alec took another puff of his cigarette and let the smoke out into Jay's face. "I have been looking into this stuff too. And besides you all would be too nice to actually you know effectively question someone. You need to be forceful at times, that is where I come in. Now then I would suggest you two back off before I decide to actually do something horrible to the little lady. You guys back off and let me stay and I won't lay another hand on her." He said pulling Serenity closer to him and rubbing her side slightly before sniffing her hair. "Wow how do you get your hair smelling so nice? You should share your secret with my last girlfriend. I like a girl with nice smelling hair."

As Alec pulled her closer Serenity tried to fight back and get away but he was too strong and held her firm at his side, using her as a threat. Shivers went up her spine as Alec sniffed her hair. She knew better then try to say anything to reason with the man, he would be beyond reasoning. She wouldn't stand a chance in getting him to leave her alone by saying anything. She knew this, her father was the same way. Instead Serenity started to sing, not for the others but as a way to keep herself calm and not freaking out too much. Her voice trembled as she began to sing Lullaby for a Stormy Night.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane stepped forward, standing as tall as he was able. He had seen this kind of thing happen with Skadi before she vanished. He figured it was because of the fact the quiet ones that kept to themselves seemed to be the least likely to say anything about it, and *******s like that took advantage of it. But if he had been searching...then maybe he could help find Skadi. Zane would tolerate him helping, but what he was doing with Serenity was another thing altogether. Zane had fought back abusive boyfriends for his sister and creepy guys that hit on her, and now he was going to do the same for Serenity.

"Alright, you can help. You're right, we could use the information, but what you're doing to her is not going to be tolerated. We can sort things out without getting to violence, just let go of her and we can move on" Zane Wynter spoke. However, he realized how futile it was. Turning his head to look at Ace, he sighed. "He's not going to listen, is he?" he asked. The little bird put its wing over his head and shook his head without so much of a chirp. "I didn't think so" the boy said. Without another word, he turned on his heels and slugged a punch straight towards Alec's face.

[​IMG]
    No sooner than Zane had thrown the punch than another individual walked through the doors. This individual was Lilith, one of the many troublemakers of the school. She also had a reputation as a thief. Word on the street was if something wasn't nailed down, Lilith probably had it, so why was she there?

"Heyo, I'm here to help the people find their loved ones, reunite destroyed families, and collect that reward money!" she called out, answering the question as soon as it was answered. Lazily she sauntered over to one of the desks and sat down. "Hey, it's that cutie from the coffee shop. Hey Serenity, I've been thinking about you all day. Actually, not you you, the you in my dreams, you know; the one with less clothing on. Eh, we can discuss this when you're not being used as a hostage" the girl said as she saw Zane pull the punch so as not to hurt Serenity.

OOC: If Lilith isn't accepted I can easily edit this out, just let me know if this is the case.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Another person had stepped into the room just as Zane had thrown the well deserved punch towards Alec. This one said nothing as he walked into the room and took a seat, completely ignoring the hostage situation that was going one in the room. Next thing the blue haired youth did was to look around and see who else was here. No doubt they would probably be here for the same reason that he was, the S.O.I.C. Despite the blank expression on his face, he was quite interested in the strange occurrences that were going on.

Anyway, he recognized one of the people there fairly quickly. Specifically it was the hostage, Serenity. Partially because of the apparent fame that she had, but more so because of her job at the coffee shop. He should probably ask her if there was a position open there so that he could get some cash in his pocket, more cash anyway. He still had some funds to spare, but it wasn't enough for him to last on his own for too long. Unfortunately she was preoccupied at the moment so that would have to wait.

As for everyone else, he'd recognized them purely because he's seen them around the campus. He didn't really speak with them, but with his people skill, that was probably for the best. He'd gotten a little bit better over the years, but there were still times where he said someone completely different than what he meant or worded it in the wrong way. Though I guess those are the exact same thing. Eh, the point still stands that he still has some work to do on that matter.

Most of the people he had a solid neutral point of view on, some were higher than other, but in the end they were still neutral. That said, one of there he had a slightly lower, yet still neutral opinion on. That was Alec. The main reason behind that, at the moment at least, was how he was using Serenity as a shield to protect himself. After living through all the abuse that his father had done to his mother, he had a low tolerance for those kind of things. It wasn't low enough for him to get up and get physically involved as well. He never slugged his father for his actions when he was older, so doing the same to a student would be a fruitless endeavor. Which meant that he could just sit there and wait for the situation to end, just like what he did when he was a kid.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    To make matters worse than they already were another girl who she saw at the coffee shop quite a bit, another creeper. Serenity knew that she was kind of pretty but didn't think of herself as extremely pretty however she seemed to get a lot of attention, attraction from the wrong people. She didn't know how to deal with it. She was beginning to get frustrated with the situation. Especially with what happened next.

[​IMG]
    Alec wore a grin as the scene played out. He would have actually let Serenity go, but then the boy tried to throw a much at him. Instead of dodging or making some insult about it he had a better idea... Well better in his mind anyways. Alec spun Serenity around so she was in the way of a punch causing Zane to stop. "Didn't think you'd want to hurt the little lady. I mean her face is so pretty and I know I am not the only one who notices. I know you have a thing for her but you will have to fight me... and her...." Alec indicated to Lilith. "...for her. Trust me bud, you and your bird ain't going to win." Alec said. That was when the unexpected happened.

Serenity had lost her patience with anything and though she didn't want to use her pepper spray in this small room but that didn't mean that there was nothing else that she could do. To be honest she hadn't done it already because she was nervous of what everyone else would think of her if she did. But at this point she couldn't just take this anymore. Serenity stomped back on Alec's foot before jamming her elbow into his chest making Alec let go before she ran. She went behind Zane looking for a bit of protection in a way. She could protect herself but so far he was the only one not to be obsessed with her and it was a safer place... Well him and the other guy who walked in but she didn't know much about him."Um thanks for your help. My name is Serenity. I realized that I didn't properly introduce myself before all of, well this. Anyways I should probably talk to the new guy before he gets scared off from this entire situation. Sorry for the save and run."

Serenity slowly walked from Zane making sure tot keep as far away from Alec as possible and trying not to look at Lilith as she walked to the new guy that had come in. "Sorry about all that. Um yeah I don't know how to explain that what happened. Anyways youkoso irasshaimashita, that means welcome in Japanese. My name is Serenity. Nice to meet you." Serenity said with a smile. She didn't seem to effected by the events that just happened, she seemed fine. In reality she wasn't as fine she was nervous about being here but she would be fine, she would figure it out.

"YOU B*TCH!" Alec screamed as Serenity tried to hurt him and run away. She did get away from him, and he wasn't' going to go after her at this time, it wasn't worth it. Not now, he had to stay for a while. Alec pulled out a lighter and held it up to Zane the flame burning hot. "You better back off! I swear I will hurt you. I will leave her alone for now IF you let me stay. Got it!" Alec turned around and walked down to where Lilith is. He whispered in her ear. "If you can get her alone I can make sure you see her without much clothing. How does that sound?" He offered, rather keen on taking Serenity to bed himself. He wouldn't care if someone watched, or there was a threesome for that matter.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane had to refrain from laughing as Serenity got free from Alec. He had had to pull back his punch to avoid hurting her, but apparently she hadn't needed as much help as Zane had thought she had. "Don't worry about it, nobody should be treated like that. Nice to finally know your name though, Serenity" the boy responded. He decided that it was the best idea to go and introduce himself to the new guy. He'd only taken a step before Alec started yelling again, and threatening him. "Listen, if you were going to do it then you would've done it and not warned me, now pipe down and stop being a prick, if that's possible for you anyway, I already said you could stay. Besides, it's not my call, it's his" Zane replied, jerking a thumb in the direction of Jay. "Go get the okay from him" he added. Or he could go talk to Lilith, which is exactly what the guy did. Doesn't even listen when he's in a conversation, what a dick.

[​IMG]
    "Tempting, but no way. I called dibs on her three, no...four days ago. Moment I saw her in the coffee shop, actually. She was serving a customer and she bent over, and that was that. Decision made. She isn't the only one either, I've got a whole collection. C'mon, I'll show you" Lilith replied to Alec. She walked over to a window and began pointing at a heap of people walking home. "Her, her, him, her, her, him, him again, and oh! That one's my favourite so far. She's not much to look at, but damn she cray in the bed, and the crazy ones are always the best, wouldn't you agree?" Lilith asked. As she pointed to each person, there was a casual response of either 'done her', 'not gay', or even 'fought him for his girlfriend. And won, and apparently i'm far better in bed than he is'.

This Alec guy was a dick, but he had good taste in women. The same taste as her, apparently. "I like your taste in women, high five!" she exclaimed before high fiving Alec.

o/

However, their taste wasn't exactly the same. He wasn't drooling all over her, didn't even seem interested in her. That was weird. Lilith herself often looked in the mirror, wondering what she looked like naked. Then she actually got naked and stopped wondering, but damn she liked what she saw. The fact she was modest was an attractive feature too. Yeah, she was the best woman in the world, no contest. Realizing she was daydreaming, she turned to look at Alec once more. "So, what's the first thing you'll do when we find the peoples?" she questioned.

19. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Jay couldn't believe what was going on around him. This was mental. Jay charged towards Alec and knocked him down to the table and slapped the lighter out of his hand. He quickly looked over at Serenity.
    "Call the police. He has threatened you," he told her, trying to keep him down. He motioned his head towards Zane, asking him to help keep Alec detained. This guy was a nutjob.

In the halls, there lingered a presence roaming around the empty halls. He was invisible. One of his informants told him that there was a club that started today that were going to investigate what he was up to. He found the room that the group was in and listened in. There was a commotion.

"YOU B*TCH! You better back off! I swear I will hurt you. I will leave her alone for now IF you let me stay. Got it! If you can get her alone I can make sure you see her without much clothing. How does that sound?"

The creature grinned. There was potential for him to learn the ways of the arcane. In fact, everyone in that room had the potential. Strange. He figured that those who are willing to make a change and had the courage would be able to fulfill the way. However, he heard that there was a fight occurring within the room. Perhaps he can help. He wanted to enlist this man.

While invisible and in break-neck speed, the creature slashed Jay off the boy with his razor sharp claws and pushed Zane out of the way. Jay screamed in pain as he fell to the ground, clutching his chest. Blood begin to crawl over the floor as Jay continued to shout in agony. The creature grabbed Alec and rushed out of the room and eventually under a staircase, unseen by the empty hallways of the university.

The creature emerged out of his invisible state and began to laugh. He was alligator like. His green was green and scaly, his mouth was filled with sharp knife-like teeth, and his claws were razor sharp. He towered over Alec with his 8 feet height. He was also wearing leather armor with metal plates over his knees and chest. He seemed ready for battle. With his blood red eyes, he looked down at Alec.
    "I have brought you here to discuss a plan. I sense you want power, sex, and wealth. Am I right? I can give that all to you, but you must be willing to follow my command and become one with the powers of fire," he said with his graveled voice.

A boy ran into the room, breathless. It seemed as though he was running for miles and after hearing the screams coming from it, he thought the worst. His eyes widened when he saw Jay in a bed of blood, clutching his chest.
    "Damn it, Crexen's been here. If I was here a minute earlier..."
    He ran over to him quickly and flipped him over.
    "I must have it...come on....come on...."
    He rummaged through a tool bag, going through viles upon viles until he felt the rigid edge of a triangular vile with a green bubbling liquid inside. He picked it out and put it to Jay's lips.
    "Drink it. It's going to taste horrible."
    Jay was still shocked by what was going on, but he nodded. As the liquid flowed down, he tasted a rancid flavour. Was it bad egg or fish guts? He didn't know. However, the cuts began to sooth and the blood began to stop. In a glow of green, the mark completely faded.
    Jay took a deep breath, heart racing.
    "Thank you," he replied and then he looked at the boy. He seemed around 14 or 15, and then he noticed his yellow eyes. What the hell? Then he noticed he had long pointed ears. He was an elf.
    "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" he shouted at the brown haired and yellow eyed elf.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    \o
    Alec was rather enjoying his conversation when Jay turned around and tackled him, throwing his lighter across the room, but more importantly causing him to drop his cigarette. "Oh you are going to regret doing that." Alec said with a sly smirk on his face. He wasn't about to take that crap from this first year. Alec wasn't going to just take that.

However before Alec could actually do something, something strange happened. Jay had been knocked to the ground, his chest was bleeding, but there was no one there. The next thing he knew was that he had been grabbed and taken away from the situation. What the hell? Alec looked back at his cigarette wondering if it contained something else that was sending him on some sort of drug trip. Well it didn't feel like a drug trip. So what was going on?

More questions were raised then answered when they reached under the stairs and the person who grabbed him revealed himself to not be a person at all. "Dude what are you? You look like a creature from a game I play online." Alec remarked, gawking at the creature that stood above him. And he was also offering quite an offer. Power, sex, money, what more could he want? Well he wanted to find the person who took his sister, but with power and wealth there was nothing stopping him from being able to find them. And when he did he would burn them and let them slowly suffer and die. They would pay, followed by his step dad. If it wasn't for him none of this would have happened. He changed his mom and was the reason his sister was left alone. He was going to pay for that.

"It's a deal. I will do what you tell me if you give me all that." Alec said quickly not even stopping to think of the downside to all of this, what might happen because of his choice. He didn't care. He would be able to get his revenge. This would be good, this would be fun. He could do this. A wicked smile appeared on his face. "When do we start?"

[​IMG]
    Serenity got distracted from her conversation with the new guy by being yelled at to call the police. "No, I won't call the police. It just makes things more of a mess then it needs to be. I am fine, he didn't hurt me." Serenity responded, turning around to see Jay pinning Alec down. "Just let him-" Before she could finish what she was saying something weird happened. She could hardly register what was going on but Jay was on the ground bleeding and crying out in pain. She rushed to his side, taking her sweater off to push against the wound. "Sh, sh, it is okay. Calm down we will get help, you will be fine." She talked to him calmly as she tried to comfort him. Soon after a young man came in, offering some drink. After he drank it the bleeding stopped and the wounds closed. How was that possible? Some sort of magic? No magic wasn't real. Jay shouted the same thing she was thinking, what was going on? She wanted to know. This was not what she had signed up for, that was for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.