Kingdom Hearts II The secret ending keyblade links

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    In the secret ending of the second kingdom hearts game we all notice that Terra, Ven and Aqua pick up a keyblade from the graveyard (which lead me to originally believe that the game was a sequel rather than a prequel) But the keyblades that they pick up makes no sense:
    Aqua: picks up the Kingdom Key D
    Terra: picks up the Kingdom Key
    Ven: Picks up the Way to the Dawn
    I can figure a link to them all surly it wold make more sense to put it this way:
    Aqua: Kingdom key D (Coz it was found in the realm of darkness where Aqua currently stays)
    Terra: The Way to the Dawn (coz he gave Riku the keyblade in the first place)
    Ven: The Kingdom Key (The link with Ven's heart and Sora)

Am I right?

2. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I wish I knew the only thing I can gather is that it was a concept fmv and nothing more.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

While your theory makes just a bit of sense [I don't fully understand it, just a little], I firmly believe that it's of no relevance what Keyblade the three of them picked up in the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts too. While there are correlations, I'm fairly sure it's not important.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, it could've easily been a hint of foreshadowing. Nomura may not plan too far ahead with the series, but this could've influenced his writing the stories for Birth by Sleep.

The theory makes sense to me.

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I agree with Cat.

I could also see the Keyblades being pick like Docyx no15 said. But I believe that, as Cat said, it's a hint of foreshadowing.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    was it ever explained what the picking up keyblades thing was all about?

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

No, I think Nomura said at one point that he wanted to show off the idea of a Keyblade Graveyard, so he just used the three major Keyblades (besides Oathkeeper and Oblivion) in a secret ending and tried to tease us about Birth by Sleep.