Tutorial The Rule of Thirds

Discussion in 'Help' started by Misty, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Since I'll die before you guys learn it.

2. lmfaoroflx Destiny Islands Resident

I agree, since a render/stock that is dead-on at the center just ruins the whole flow of a sig, or if the stock/render themselves are far too the side it'll ruin the background since the render will be covering almost, or all of the side of where the renock (render/stock abbreviated and combine :P), is place at. Good tutorial, however it is necessary of having a renock at a certain part of a sig if it balances out good enough so...

I say this will help a lot, but it won't do much good if it is in the tutorial section TBH. Most people only look at the beginning of this subforum, or in the shop area, so if you want this to be more widely known to people of making better sigs, then maybe stickying it at the beginning of this subforum? Anyway, this helped me a lot, but... Something as similar of saying "Put the renock slightly off to the side, so it'll balance the sig out; or dead-center if the render itself is absolutely will make it look good." is much shorter unless you're planning to show depths then by all mean continue your tutorial.