The Rapper's Corner : The Rapper's Corner

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by nasirrich, Jul 11, 2010.

1. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Listen I’ll make my anger change ya, get you from a long range brah, walking past you as you lay in danger, sh**… I’m another stranger, f*ck… you’re becoming deranged and can’t name any names since you never saw what hit you or your dame. ***** say goodbye as these quick darts hit you leaving more than skid marks, going through more than just your heart, watch as your limbs began to split apart, you weren’t that smart, now your death becomes my art, proved that you weren’t sh** from start, your b*tch ass was too slow to react like an old fart. I leave people in awe when they go to you appalled by what happened to you and never saw any of it. That just proves how selfish people are now adays sh**. It’s sick isn’t it how only when it becomes a big deal is when us as people see that the lives we live are in danger. Blame everybody out of pure anger and start to care for complete strangers. You sorry muthaf*ckaz only make an appeal when money is involved to seal a deal. Selling more than yourself to help retain itty bitty wealth. Don’t even do other activities to be thankful for your health. Damn you silly maf*ckaz always are so repetitive, so f*cking competitive, over some sh** that can be settled quick, leaving us behind all those that just ignore it and settling it. And what really gets to me is that loyalty, undeservedly, never heard of me you see I, be the exception, the epitome of adaption when you *****z come around. Just to see if I fired some sounds that is louder than any parade that goes through town. Make any crowd of people hit the deck, but aren't fast enough to understand they will still get their sh** wrecked. And yet yall *****z won't give me my respect so I'll have to take ova your muthf*cken set with a few spots. Let those spots stain the whole damn surface and no cleaner will be able to hurt this. Making you outta options to deal with this sh**. Wanna spit some slick sh** and get whipped quick with you b*tch clique watching unable to ascertain what was just dropped on my hits. And you not being able to counter like my left hook to your jaw. Uppercut you so the people above are just in awe because they never saw someone get hit like that and go to such heights before. That's part of the reason why no one from your crew stays at your door. They can't handle the fact you b*tch ass got played by me. I really could give two f*cks since all you *****z now have all eyes on me.

2. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Get your writing crew, get your writing crew, and their dopest rhymes, I'll get up in that ass ev-everytime
    Lyrically I’m untouchable, uncrushable
    Ask your friends, who’s the illest
    G-Get your writing crew, get your writing crew, a-and their dopest rhymes, I-I'll get up in that ass ev-everytime

Yea let me help you all out and rectify that you not knowing what I'm capable of is nothing but a lie. You all know why since I always tend to make those close to you cry. Knowing your watching them from above, but the main issue with that is you can't give them physical love. This includes kisses and hugs so much for those new duds. I'm sorry you may not like the way I react to certain things. But when you been through what I've been through then it will come clear to thee. Its not all about the money that's why I love it when these bums only do things for that spotlight what dummies. I find it funny since they all want to critize me and all that I am see. That's not what gets to me its the fact that a lot of people take then rape all that I am be. This is so crazy not able to think straight, but that's why I only do things for people that know what's real and fake. That's why when I think of something I always do it like there's some high stakes and always ready to debate when that hate will make and break then take the cake to my crazy mind state which can create puscakes who seem to flake when they are called out on something. Now you will be able to tell who's gonna start runnin when things seem to get tough. Could have sworn you said you were nice hot stuff. Or is that another way of saying your a cream puff. Comes out big, but soft on the inside. I will devour you if that's how your gonna ride when rollin with me. I'm not perfect, but can't ever say there's a b*tch in me. You can if you feel I'm doing right by you then all that shame shall go to me. N-N-No that's not how it will go if you want to throw me a bone then sorry, but your alone since I'm not on a leash so I'm not walking with you making it safe for you to walk home. See I aint digging you dog so if you wanna learn some new tricks then roll over when you hear the bullets call. You claim to be a rock star, but I'll throw a fastball at you and it will come by faster then a comet. Stars will replace your vomit I'm gonna finish your weak sh** since I always stay on it. You can get hooked to this but there's no phonics about it. So parents won't like this and try to put fright within me when I make my hits. Teachers have been doing that for a while until I came to the realization that I really don't give a F*CK!!! Its not always about what you think. Saying adding another style to this will stink. It'll blind you like your ***** since this may rock, but no Pink. Having fun with it all can't wait to see all of you wanna be's fall from how tall you swear you are. Knock you down from the knees and make you pray and plead. Sorry buddy there's only going to be showers for a while don't even worry about it being sunny with some delight. You can't drink this because I haven't even let you go and take flight. Check it out I know you *****z love lyin when things get tough and so you start cryin and supplyin the feinds with all our dyin wishes to rid the world of those pilin fake clowns coming when they should be running because were hunting them all cause they stay fronting about sh** they caused. Have no choice but to escape from us murdering them within the blink of an eye. Die mathaf*cka die don't cry no time to ask why just fly high to the sky and lie with those that made the same mistake. Now all you people talking like I don't have this great plot to get you out your seat and kill those feet when you make those cowards want to retreat, but they can't since they will keep on getting beat. Got that rock to stop you and sock you when you try to cockblock your own crew and they are through with you not that sad my dude due to the fact your so rude to conclude they would win this whole damn thing woo. You must be crazy!!! That's part of the reason why I got some help, but when it comes you'll all see.

3. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Can you all do that CRAZY! MULTI SYLLABLE RHYMES type sh**? Alright let me be the judge of that I'ma show you a lil something you ready?

N-Now when I start chillin my presence starts killin these idiotic childen who got that the idea women are supposed to be spillin their love when sh** hits the ceilin and are willin to change the ways by stealin from others who would never start dealin with these lame ass *****z who are villains that are drillin real music thinking that its ill an fillin the world with something people should be feelin because they are filmin and trickin us all since they have no other way to stop real artists from mean grillin but we still winnin cause we are never mad but grinnin at ignorance that doesn't even phase us the slightest bit. I now this sh** is so sick so I'll hit you up with that Benadryl and penicillin If you don't agree with me then ask those that know who I am SH**!! I can't serve you anymore, but if you want I got you with another star. You don't deserve it because of the way you are just clueless of what's going on around you. Now you see why its too easy for us to surround and clown your clique and you. Wanna sing then do what you gotta do, but I know your not better then one I know my dude.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I'm back yo! Gonna set the flow, break it down till I can't break it anymore. I go MVP cause i'm killin see. I got whacked out lyrics spinning gears now G. And if you think your down to come rap with me then prove it lose it when you cap, MC. I make money roll, I got honey though, I can't seem to find the right f***ing time with all my blinged out clothes I got my house foreclosed, now i'm on the streets where I was to begin, killin them beats drinking tonic, gin. I thought I knew it all, guess I made the wrong call, guess i'm leaving later see y'all. Wait what's that, give me an opportunity stat, and i'll show you the fact that I can hit rhymes phat. Procreating all these skating fa***ts listen don't be dissing, the s*** I say is so fly you play it cry you tape it rewind hate it when I make it, back to the top I made it big, living in a mansion ain't a too bad gig. I learned my lesson, let me make a confession, i'd do it again now go and start a Congressional discussion on how I ain't no good, I ain't what's cool, how i'm from the hood, how i'm just a tool but truth is your the fool for thinking drool running down my face is such a disgrace caught me down one time I work for every line I make here but you don't care and that ain't right that s*** ain't tight, i'm done spilling lines so you can say i'm not fine, I need help, I need direction, f*** you man I ain't no concession handing s*** out free what you think pf me I do not care, now i'm so carefree. I guess I learned to do this for myself, I guess I yearned for better than bottom shelf.

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Get your writing crew, get your writing crew, and their dopest rhymes, I'll get up in that ass ev-everytime
    G-Get your writing crew, get your writing crew, a-and their dopest rhymes, I-I'll get up in that ass ev-everytime

Yea all you dumb f*ckaz are in danger because I'm a new class of a military ranga. This new found anga is deadly to the populous so I'm insane brah. Not jaded and these white people hate it since I made these dimwits fear my raw sh**. I hope for the best all of the time which is part of the reason why I enjoy the art of rhyme. And the flow of time makes a difference between a nickle and a dime. What they say is theirs is now mine because I want them to see that underground shine. Mixing and combining others styles to make something so fine. Like a few I know I... knew these other *****z, but to me they are vines. Swear they are of importance because they let others step all ova them since they assume without them they are doomed. I zoom past them all and if I happen to fall make a huge BOOM!!! Killing them like a New Years ball. Got you cowards looking like dolls from the thought of coming at me without making that call. You need some protection? Jerk off and wipe that sh** away to clean your facial complexion. Your still hiding behind a mask so I'll smash your ass and when I'm finish dash out to my next one. F*ck your daughter up and your son for some fun because I carry the ultimate gun. Watch as you jelly fools run and hit the deck cause you know my style will leave you all shipwrecked. Make a maf*cka sea sick for flying to a better place like that feeling you get when getting you tree sipped. But I'll snip it off and show you why I don't need to have a boss that's only about that glitter, but has no clue as how to floss. The proper way so you baggy jean wearin ass *****z let your stuff saggin from the behind so you will know when its your time. Know how to roll without the natural obsession to sell your soul. My goal is to get this story told, maybe sold, and to be in some of the world's most cold, old, raw flow catz. Informing them that the Cat and the Hat won't be left back with these new tracks. Selling a story with just pictures and fantasy, but no soul burning words. Its absurd, but you heard from these turds its ok to not really make em hurt. Do it in a way where these ******s have no problem with calling homos gay. Its ok the earth revolves that way so say hey to your new buddies. That aren't as warm as and lovable as a snuggie. Takin a long nap with your head snapped back, without your heart attached. I'll make sure all of these problem oriented *****z will stay gettin attacked.

I just wanted to make something clear this line right here... Not jaded and these white people hate it since I made these dimwits fear my raw sh**.
    I wasn't making a racial slur. Cause a lot of ignorant people will take it the wrong way just to start something then assume what the feel should be taken in a negative way. NO F*CK THAT... Ok check this out ready me being part of the African American Community (or for you slow clowns I'm B-L-A-C-K) there still are people that blame white people for their terrible well being. So I said that metaphor(I guess its one...) in a way for it to be portrayed like I am blaming"White People" do good people that suck up and kiss ass, but I still got those people those do good people try to get on their side on my side and fear the truth conquences not like enjoy fake hiding behind a mask bs. That's where Jaded comes in look up the definition of Jadaed so you can make the connection.

And this line too... Do it in a way where these ******s have no problem with calling homos gay. Its ok the earth revolves that way so say hey to your new buddies.
    If someone takes offence to this I'm very sorry about that. I just wanted to expose a lot of people that if we keep shunning other people for their choice in relationship partnership will soon make it be like the word ***** is a way to greet someone. When it was taking as a very disrepectful manner... No I'm sorry ger.... See it doesn't matter ***** still roots from ger. And yes I did put ***** in my rhymes to prove a point. You can't escape it until you infiltrate it yourself and slowly try to resolve the issue. And please if you found anyting that may be taken in a negative manner let me know. And sorry KH-V staff for putting ger in here I hope you can forgive me for that.

6. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Damn there's just something you ignorant fools out there should hear. But it may be too much for you to hear so I'll just type it so you can intake it all in.

Please everyone just listen to me because you fools are too blind to see that we need to respect what Gandhi was trying to tell us all. If we keep letting someone else think for us together we can still fall since no one seems to care at all. So even if you call they can still hear ya aint that right offica? Wanna know what's really going don't cha? You can't since they cover it up like when they kill icons and laugh as their hard work crumbles and falls. So we can stay divided and always ask for that forgiveness when we try and fight back. Don't believe me then why don't they ever find out when someone who made an impact to the whole world gets shot and can't seem to find the killer. It gets even iller since were all mindless zombies just like MJ's thiller. Think of it this way please just sit and stay. Why is it we learn the Chris Columbus discovered America when he wasn't close period. Then as you get older it blows up in your face when you hear it wasn't true at all and get the reason why for all those Native Americans fall. They got you at a young age cause your absorb in so many things at a young age. The truth always leaves people in crazed state that's why there's so many drugs are out there to leave us all in a daze with no hate. Many intellectuals that spit the truth never get so much face time. Because their art of intelligence is a major crime and have to be kept quiet so we won't benefit from their teachings. Kept in the dark and body is found at a park. Why there? Well the park is where we come in contact with other people so we can help encourage the evil and leave all the way it is so. That's why when your young and see that then told the dude was whack so he had it coming. The person was evil the whole time aint that something? Please give me some means to what you say is the truth. They got t.v. to keep us far form the real world so we will stay short and incompetent since we feed off what is shown to us. Then argue a point that's not even yours to begin with isn't that pretty ridiculous Big Sis? No what Big Bro then again your the one who doesn't want me to know the true ideals of what we argue. Intense yes, but its not as chronic as them keep that watchful eye on us like every nations guards to keep those gats and busts nuts on all those that they need to so its stays quiet. No wonder why our vets come back brainwashed and messed up since what they knew was corrupt and now they're stuck. In what they thought was reality, and their reality and have that common trait of duality crazy see. Then these investors are raping us like child molesters keeping us quiet as we give them our hard earned money so they feed us burnable honey. That we use for fuel and will kill for this said honey, and what I find funny is that this said honey isn't even worth that much, but we pay so much to pay for their vacations now that's messed up. Now your stuck in position where you got no food for your family in the kitchen and your not maken squat so your only way out is to bust some shoots. That way our community buddies can meet their quotas and kill you off just like the experimented arm and hammer baking soda. And the secret folda is part of the reason why we stay over seas brah. Not able to fully understand what you believe in since they got this so called god. Yea aite he's real as walking sod, but wait think about it my dude. Its rude for you to conclude that god isn't real since science plays a part in your will. And its so real that you idiots would kill to make sure this thought stays real cause what you were told. Thanks to them your just endorsing their product since no one can be higher then thee and to think that we all must see it this way. Think I care about what they say since it won't matter how hard I try to play this he say she say game. They still will leave this a .50 bullet in my brain. No one even gets effected from the range of the medical herbs going inside them like tics and worms. Watch as we squirm from the the puncture burns and yet we still haven't learned. Wanna propose to this ideal of being told what to do like follow the leader type sh**. But there's no time to underestimate the true way to get people to follow you is to demonstrate. Like you would when you penetrate those wet gates and raise the stakes of complimenting the implantation of implications of implementing the complications of procreation loving the sensation of making of an honest innocent baby to this rugged devilish nation. Everywhere I mean not like copying an emoticon like you get when your I/O Tower gets that computer chip. Yes its way too sick for you to actual comprehend what might have been said to ya, but being typed is a way to protect these stupid f*ckaz like f*cking with rubbaz stupid suckaz.

7. nasirrich King's Apprentice

You heard of hell well I was sent from it
    I went to it serving a sentence for murdering instruments
    Now I'm trying to repent from it
    But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
    I'm Infinite

Now when my lyrics hit you it leaves your jaw broken making you b*tches soft spoken like I was chokin you with my deadly smoke an taking some tokes in while I laugh like your death is some sort of joke when your clown asses get whipped by some rubber stick that's nice and slick and makes a boom when it hits the target some hard focre of course leavin the person hoarse like when that divorce ruins everything you had for the.... Naw man forget this... Damn

8. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Lol as I have noticed there's a lot of bs going on in life, and on this site. So for all of you supposed intellectuals on this site that only respond back in a smart ass type of manner. You're only making yourself look stupid because half the sh** you say makes no sense and is invalid to the point your trying to make. You can't handle underground people, but just those in the light. I love that about people though. Since they lose all/any form of any human intelligence and it really is so funny to me. You would only do that on the internet because your b*tch ass is safe for the fact you would never think of doing that to a person in real life. So this goes out to all those people who lost cause some idiot thought they could bring internet wiki intelligence to Kh-v. Understand many people are watching and you may not be able to handle all the reckless things you speak.

Now let us all take a minuet to realize my sinista
    Plan to take out all the loud mouth runnaz
    Acting like you won't get your vocal cords diska-
    Nected like your finger which will be put in a
    Jar of ice like a failed experiment done by this evil mic Mixsta
    Reppin that underground too hard for you clowns to fully get tha
    Point in me doing this sh** is really sick so brah
    Get anyone you want and watch as I turn any male you bring to me into your long lost sista
    It gets even sicka mista listen up very well playa
    You can type pretty fast but what will happen when ya
    Internet connect fails cause you stupid ass forgot ta
    Pay for the bill which got you runnin hills for the mills which makes you become soba
    Like a can of soda your finished when I shake you up you'll explode duh
    Its very clear to concede defeat when you know its ova
    There's no four leaf clover to help you out ok sucka
    Your a wiki c*ck riding stupid ignorant muthaf*cka
    Wanna talk facts then tell me when you plan on getting a real job instead hittin that licka
    It's even sicka when we come to find out your incompetent when its comes to disses handing out to hard hittas
    That hurt people making their insides rot out from behind when they wish they could rewind time cause they tried to smooth like butta
    Betta than not being able to know what the
    F*ck your still talking for when you know your haven't met all requirements witcha
    Got you taking shots at lower members since you haven't the skill to handle a real masta
    Please don't forget who gotcha
    When it comes to doing something raw so I'll blow up these colds hearted brothaz
    Into next week and bring their timid ligaments which catches the eyes of any hate a
    That I'm going to blow into smitha-
    Reins because I'm mean I'll take your decapitated head into guillotines with da
    Police there hoping they understand I don't care when I bare stronga
    Fists that will dismember your whole jaw right in the kissa
    They would shoot right through me, but see I could care less because I cut your ass up like a nice pair of scissaz
    For the fact that your to immature to handle what we got in store for ya
    Everyone will celebrate for the fact they came out the winnaz
    You never were a runna of anything because your smart asses like ta
    Do a lot of swearing that your a lot betta when you have to procrasta-
    Nate when the stakes keep getting higha
    Even if it has nothing to do with your motha or fatha
    You're all a buncha hypa-
    Crites trying to enable your speech to the masses what a losa
    It then gets to the point when you figga
    All the load of bs you keep spitting and nothing goes in your crappa
    That's why if you can't demonstrate what it means to be the bigga
    Person who has the ability to control this *****
    I guess I'd then have to consider you a person for the
    Time being since its hard to see since we live in an eye for an eye community which is the dumbest way to live eva

9. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Look at today's wangsters
    How they’re trying to rhyme
    It’s insane and profane to even think
    That those slackers got style
    Rap ain’t about cursing
    Nor is it about your money
    Not about your b!tches but who is poor and got nothing
    I’ve turned into a martyr, a martyr of rap
    I’d rather die spitting facts instead of complying with Wayne’s crap
    I’ve just had it with today’s pop culture hip-hop
    How they’re trying to be people that’re real while they are not
    It’s a shame that today’s game doesn’t have substance
    I pray constant that one day would come on knocking
    Where reality is the only thing emcees are saying
    A day where hip-hop is a game worth playing

But

Does it really matter if I pray or not?
    People who talk truth
    Are ignored or get shot
    Does it really matter if I spit facts or lie?
    In the end, I’ll take the truth with me
    On the day I die

But still I keep rapping
    It’s an outlet for me
    An outlet for my feelings and the events that I see
    Sh!t happens every day and you can’t walk around it
    Happiness and love, people can’t live without it
    But in this cruel world, where are we supposed to find it
    If you don’t have a house or food to feed your child and
    Don’t have the money because the rich suppress you
    Just to ensure their wealthy life can be continued
    If your country’s at war just to gain more power
    Knowing people die because of it every hour
    Families are crushed by the madness of men
    Greediness so incomprehensible it can’t be written down with a pen
    Then what has this world become and what’s it to be?
    Will there ever be a day where equality is part of reality?
    Still I keep praying for that day to come
    The day where the world is worth saving one

But

Does it really matter if I pray or not?
    People who talk truth
    Are ignored or get shot
    Does it really matter if I spit facts or lie?
    On the day I die

Does it even matter if I pray or not?
    People who talk truth
    Are ignored or get shot
    Does it even matter if I spit facts or lie?
    On the day I die

10. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Yea and like Mickey said
    People who spit facts are the one who always end up dead
    Now the major outlet for this is gettin that bread
    Not caring if it's legal or not
    Beat a b*tch up just to get some things for your spot
    Then for some time you are on top
    Of it all so people will fear you until it comes time for you to fall

Thanks to that lame brained lil lame guy
    A lot of people think it's all about that guy
    Who got the most swagg
    When they are looking stupid just letting it all sag
    That's when I have to ask
    If I cut you tongue out put it on one side of your face
    Shoot your through the other side and ask you how your brain taste

It should taste bad to be honest
    You stay reppin that fake sh** the hardest which has contaminated all that you should be
    Which turned into a could be and would be be able to achieve this
    If we never did that
    Take in some consideration for the nation you stay in because people are prayin if we could all just get along

And the funny thing is that it is a lot easier to say it in a song
    Than to have too gather all have a nice speech and get shot in the admits of it all
    Damn no wonder why we can't ever stand tall
    As a people man f*ck the nation
    You take away my voice so I can do what I do to help grow as a person
    I'll go off on you like short bursts of an M-16 messing with drama
    Revenge is so mean
    Mickey will help you idiotic fools see the dream
    The down side to this all is media hates a positive scheme

No wonder why minorities have to work even harder to stop the beam
    Of bad light shine down upon them
    Nothing against white folks but look at how our media portrays us all DAMN!!!
    This is all sick and just evil
    Leaving us all wondering what group is next to be deprived of their voice and shun thanks to the media making it seem they are all bad people

11. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Its N-A-Z flyer than a stewardess
    So hot make a ***** think I'm new to this
    My outfit goes hard and flow is just like gum
    Chew one piece just so you can get to another one
    Scholastically you lames can't see me
    Street Wise make a ***** wanna be
    Got you on your knees so you can please me
    Ewwww.... I don't roll like that be

Wait wait wait hang on hold up hold up wait stop. Before people start runnin off with the mouth I'ma just say somethings....

Got nothing against anyone who loves the same sex. And yet they live with no regrets so why do I need to hate? Because the media wants to make this into another maf*ckin riot. Be quiet hush up and sit down in silence please. Before I make you loud talkers use your mouth for other verbal deeds.

Alright I'ma bring that back again.

Yo its N-A-Z got you all talking about this.
    Hit you on one side of your neck so you can tilt to it
    Wow that's odd how the same thing happens when one of my shotty logs hits them in their eso
    Ahagus like damnit it trick you still stay jerking to the wrong thing
    You only workin it off so you can get a rang
    For a ring stupid ass things that have no value for your lifetime except to make your body have ugly shine
    You f*cking wit me you need to be below the line of 10 to 9 9 to 5 5 to live
    I want a show for you stupid bros caught up in calling females hoes
    When I can take your own words and wrap it around you to decease the sound
    That comes from your red pound
    It beats inside of you AND YOU NEED IT
    DAMN I STAY GOTTA EXPLAINING THE SIMPLEST SH** I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR HEART TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You stupid twit get hit with a lick from your spic spit who's sick as sh** b*tch when they flick pits
    Not meaning to say spic but sh** Spanish people say ***** so what's wrong with me saying spic?
    Like how white people made up N*g*e* but the bigger hitter made sure they would only say that sh** in their sh*tters
    And to think you thought you had talent
    That's like Makaze saying he only said he's a girl to win the female ballet
    I go at who ever I please just so you can stay prayin on your knees
    This is the internet so you gotta expect people to start to flex
    Their online muscles or their brain absorbing what Google has to offer
    When they wanna diss someone or troll
    You online trolls should pay a toll for thinking your actions will go unnoticed
    Nothing against Makaze but that ***** seems to Spaze out on the wrong people
    You appear to be a nice down to earth guy
    So why be a dick... Wait hang on he may not get it...
    She may not get this so I'll compensate for our ignorance
    What he/she appears to do is crazy
    He commits trolling murders and I have recommit em
    This is how I like to record with that triple syllable mythical critical sword
    Having you gasping for some virtual air
    Like I dare to care when we share our flaming affairs as they snicker and snare at the bear in front of em
    Not me but them
    I'm saying your doing nothing but make yourself become empty on the inside
    It sucks how Makaze has two people in em so that doesn't work
    Wanna flirt just txt yourself
    Laugh at your own jokes to help out with your improper health
    Again sorry dude I just like to involve you since you're really rude
    Naw more like crude then again I'd like to conclude this meeting
    Gotta to save the he/she because one of their hearts stopped beating

No really nothing against Makaze just used him as a sample example
    He has two ideals of who he is
    Pretty much describing how the world is kid
    So sit down as we allow you to take a hit of this
    Please find some cover(Ahhh sh**)
    Run and hide muthaf*cka(DUCK QUICK!!!!!)

12. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Just like to say nothing against as people call him Kh-v's troll Makaze and I think someone name here is Spaze nothing towards anyone of you. Just popped into my creative mind of mine. If there's a problem I will change, but then again... No I'm not as disrespectful as a lot of people on here so I will change it if what I said becomes a problem. Just understand if it is then my lyrics speak the truth and that's what has gotten you uptight XD. No really though shout out to Makaze(Uhhh SIKE!!! jk... Or is it XD) and Spaze(If that's an actual member on here.) No but really nothing against Makaze at all period he's a really good guy I actual said his name as duality in a sense. Cause people were saying he's a she. Or She's a he so I just took that as a play on words duality not dissing him or anything. During this time period there's a lot talk about Makaze's gender and all of that so I wanted to kill that. Like this part right here...
    No really nothing against Makaze just used him as a sample example
    He has two ideals of who he is
    Pretty much describing how the world is kid
    So sit down as we allow you to take a hit of this
    Please find some cover(Ahhh sh**)
    Run and hide muthaf*cka(DUCK QUICK!!!!!)

13. Laminate45 Moogle Assistant

Ven is back faster than the blink of an eye,
    Rappers....still being eaten alive,
    Look when i first started there were plenty alive,
    But when the fire burned em up not many survived,
    evived and once again in control,
    Hip Hop is now in my hands to form and to mold,
    Along with evry1 else whos here to come conquer,
    Millions of emcees die when they visit us monsters,
    I never meant to leave but some problems surrounded,
    me, and now im here to say im letting no1 get the few ounces,
    they feel they deserve when i battle them here,
    Eat up a rhyme book and spit the lyrics back at chu im making that clear,
    You wanted the beast and now hes up in ya face,
    Your ears are glued to the earbuds and ya stuck with my pace,
    A flow so devastating that you wud be devastated to leave em,
    My rhymes are three d they jump out at chu i bet ya anxious to meet em,
    I draw blood from these ppl with no needles,
    Im blind to wretched folks, so i see no evil,
    Miss me ? i hope ya did but i wont be leavin soon,
    If this was a radio homey evry1 wud stay tuned....

Venixas25 is now Laminate45 im back homeys havent changed a bit jus...adjusted my rhymes

14. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Ok my mans back homie let's make sure he understand we haven't been letting up on these kids man

Tons of people should get that I'm a killer man. I'm just out of my mind so we can call this study time. Like you actual are sane when your studying. Your body is bubblin like you got shot from the shotty hoe because everybody know I'll body your audio for the fact that I felt what you called music is so weak bro. It's not who or what you listen to just how you want to interpret and present it to the world. I know we live in a free country, but still you don't have to dance like your in zoo you animals are so funny. I got a bunch of gorillaz that go ape sh** when you mess with their banana man. Bring out a loin barrage on your ass and get the janitors to clean up the sh** they left behind by pay in actual cash. We all came here today to demonstrate that you kids are so fake with your Rated M Video Game hate so you wanna create so stakes that will make you go all in. As we flush out your hood with ease so you have to place your cards down and call out since we can make our thangs scream and shout all night and take turns until you stop sh**ting in fright. The bad part of this all is that single call we receive so we gotta bring these things commence your act of repent and with this there's no such thing as the age of consent so you can get hit with this lick it will make you go from an un-athletic slacker who will be able to do three times as many back flips as an Olympic Master. All the childish laughter is getting crazy to the point where I start to become that Shady with a chance of haze crazy ass guy that will make you push up daisies within an instant. Don't flinch or you'll get hit b*tch. To the point where I'll make your b*tch ass acrobatic.

15. Laminate45 Moogle Assistant

This is slaughter at its prime when the real rappers come into to play,
    Heroic acts from the hip hop masters surely will save the day,
    Star wars aint got nuttin on this fly trooper,
    This is Honor among thieves...Sly Cooper,
    So you can bet that ima stay trustworthy though i steal,
    Cuz i rob these weak rappers of pride and the strong i jus kill,
    So let it ride this documentation is all that i really needed,
    So keep ya ipod on cuz some of this youre gonna want to hav repeated,
    Ive dominated the sky and that was the limit!?
    Nah homey i jus made it to saturn ive created an image,
    And its evry boy and girl keeping their eyes peeled,
    Watching Spidey, you wont get caught in my web but ya lies will,
    Im killing syllables and resurrecting them,
    I get sent to a correction officer and then i start correcting them,
    All i see these rappers do is gasp and breathe,
    Then die, cuz no1 is left alive thats Assassins Creed,
    My rhymes are a hidden blade im a lasting breed,
    Stab you witha punchline then i laugh and leave,
    Get use to the fact that im unbeaten my flow's unmatched,
    Im still rapping like a child, this is cabbage patch,
    My flow is better than our schools team players im an apocalypse,
    You think im kidding, homey im the greatest...our football team is the exact opposite,
    Goin back on that diss mayb a lil bit,
    But they think theye Quick Silver, but i spit silver and my silvers quick,
    Ill destroy by spittin acid at cha face!
    Yaw ar like like puzzles but you better pray you stay in place....

16. nasirrich King's Apprentice

How would you feel if I wanted to beg for forgiveness for the sins I committed.
    Too bad there's no way to repay those I've hurt so badly so I hold onto their friendship.
    I need to see how far all of this hate will take me, and so far I'm getting by.
    I love it how I gotta change just so I can please you, but they wouldn't give two sh** if I had my d*ck sticking out woo.
    Well that's taking it a bit too far, but you get what I mean. I wish I was able to stay under their lovely beam.
    So that the influence in completing this un-real dream will come true. The dream for humans to love everyone for f*cks sake what's gotten you?
    Nothing is what it appears to be since you can't stand the fact I'm black in another mans country. But that mine invaded another's sanctuary.
    Well isn't that crazy? Oh well I hope they will all come back to me so we can just talk and stay in contact.
    Please don't go you can't leave me with all these evil dark ambitions that you all left inside of me. I kept all the hate and this is the thanks I regret.
    I wanna flip a switch so I can get some kindness to flow within me. But that's long gone since my last love had to go an leave the only soul within me.
    The amount of hatred I had for them because I hated me for my family, and the color I be was nutz. *****s never got what I mean when I asked have I changed?
    The help they give me just leave me with the fake relief I give them. When I know on the inside they haven't broken through the hymen.
    Not a female, but you should get what I mean when I say I feel like a virgin when it comes to experiencing the true sensation of being happy.
    I hope all those people this song is for can forgive and talk to me. I lost it all please I just need your warmth again cause if not then I may just hit this twenty twen twen.
    Naw I don't smoke, but IT'S ME get the joke? Don't let this rope of lies, and despair lead me down a long flight of stairs as I hang on hitting the ground with my bare...
    Feet and they can't reach so I'll just dangle and die as I am forgotten and the only one to cry is a lie.
    Why would I cry if you all wanted me to die after our talks went from low to high then BA BYE!!! I tried, but the chaotic life we both live is crazy.
    Best know to live on you need to forget about me and never say a damn thing. Don't even speak to me at all and just pray for the downfall.
    Of all who try to ruin you with that one single call. Call of friendship which ended up with becoming a bad b*tch and leaving me to hitch another ride.
    My last ride eneded up with me die...Ing my body and soul the coldest color... Black.... No white. You don't even see me so you have no ability to scream my name or fight.
    F*ck you wanna forget about me then make sure you at least live a good life that's all I want. Even when the crew and I would talk they would know what I am saying is right.

17. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Instant access to the world’s most dedicated, hated, appreciated, frustrated, infuriated, with debates that become laminated on paper which becomes laws we should all follow. None of this seems tight, but it won't matter because this is the Bill Of Rights that aren't even followed. Probably just thought about for a quick sec then swallowed by those with hallowed hearts. Not wanted to construct and organize so our kids won't have to google our generation and criticize how we ran things when they grow up. Well get out of that seat as it seems since they would have to look up to find out what growing up means. Pretty talentless since life is about sloppy cocky copies, kindergarten cuts, and paste this how inconsiderate so belligerent with their impudent reconfiguration of sh**. Twit need to get a whiff of it because you can't concentrate on real things so look up to *****z with leased Rent A Center Bling. That diamond ring is from a vender, built for Hugh Hefner with those girls such spender splendor on a contender whose front fender got molly whopped from a more respectful descender. Want it harder do you need more you slore answer that door with blood galore to those people who adore the next floor to level DEATH. Shhh… Stop take a deep breath to be prepared for what’s next too complex to explain sex to these new breeds. Go back on your Internet and looks up those naughty deeds that got some people to plead for string beings that have no body, just a head and a rod. Pleased when the natural juices comes out when it reaches the maximum point of its peak flavor. Which some savor for a while or just make it splatter on the outter shell leaving it racing as their hearts starts pacing in and out on the root. Once that’s done then it could get the boot or another suit of those natural assorted lasers only coming in like plain computer paper look. White as f*ck may appear as a ghost to many just this semi is slimy, that can be shot fast or slow. Depending on that hoses setting, but enough of my metaphors just get a book and look up a venereal sore for the score to those who need more beatings from my verbal teachings so they too can preach things nice as this. If you don’t practice what you preach what’s the point of having the ability to speak?

18. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Now enough of the whack sh** we hear now adays. Time to change it period....

I get a lot of people saying that underground artists lack talent, and aren't as nice as Lil' Wayne Young Money. Oh boy that right there is as funny as the lyrical talent you've presented to those dummies. Yea whatever that means you have no life you suck and so slow. That too is funny because I got your girl to suck, blow, and swallow and I didn't have to pay for the behind the scenes show. Not saying she's a hoe so let's not try and go in that direction. But the fact of the matter is that your imperfection to retain some form of a resurrection to your career isn't helping the propelling desire that I have to set fire on your weak attire. Not to get cocky, but I only shine out when it I'm not surrounded by sloppy rod hungry peepz. No matter how old you are people drooling all over your stick is sick and creepy. Now excuse me as I got to receive my award for making everyone roll on the floor since they don't wanna hear the truth. So I'll pick them up since they're sh** anyways but use you to do it since you're the pooper scoop. You like to pick up, and talk crap anyway so I'm not seeing the problem with me going in on you. Ewwww please I don't wanna have to clean sh** making me get on my knees when I got your girl to always have no problem doing those deeds. And she's too sweet since all I have to do is say please while you try so hard to make it big. She says you're too small to even make some echoes be heard throughout your halls. No crowd to see what's going on so there's nothing to bring out the dawn of a new day. F*ck twilight leave it 10pm at night where the dark goons come out to fight. Unable to get what I'm saying? It's all good homie I'll just say somethings so you know I'm not playing. I'll have to go hard in paint so I'll beat you down while I move in silence like my man Lenny who delivers pies hotter than your whack bars from Mario and Lugi's Pizza Super Stars. I said pies I mean bread sticks that piles up and put it in a box to try and bury that stiffness. Wanna get greasy I'll just make you very sleepy pouring down some lemonade that will be cold for sure. Cold as the Artic look an Artist who's paint is Chard to bits. AAC Augmentative and Alternative Communication the only alternative for you is long distance relation and get your wig split to little bit sized sh**s. If you can't figure out what I mean by that then tell that little rodent to get a different room since the one it's in stinks. I'll have to bathe him in the big sink where you try and bath your baby, but almost make him sink. And to think you are a parent who is transparent when it comes to sucking thumb the one that's not a finger. What is it you wanna have for dinner? How about we bash heads your girl and me! POW right in the kisser but for some reason she always gets on her knees to kiss me. But my face is above I guess you can call it long distance love, then again I like the way she hugs me. Making me get all weak, and funny sick to my tummy. Am I going out of my mind? Spitting things that should be read before they come up with a weak fine. To try and stop this the unfortunate part is I could only give two sh**s. Nothing more and a lot less than what rappers now adays say with little regret and have no sense of fret. If you think that's not a word you have proved my point exactly they say things with no regret, but yet... Here's where I come ready with that. Spits that will leave you sucking your thumb. Tossing you aside like society did to real speakers as if they are bums, and you call a bum dumb, son watch the way you speak to your forefather hun. I'm only kidding you wouldn't even know their struggle which is part of the reason why life is not always about the muscle. You wanna dance then we can do this, but I'm not down to fight for the major fact that its so stupid. All I really wanna do is relax, and listen to some Good Music.

19. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Can you feel the power of my verbal wave? This will leave you in a crazed daze before you can swim a shore ok...
    Yo yo yo wait hang on hold it...
    What
    Really step your game up
    What wasn't that
    No man are you 7 step it up
    *Turntables scratching* Yea please allow this little word art turn into something that people wanna mark down as some of that fine and dine sh**. Not that wind and grind music which gets these girlies pregnant faster than..
    Boo....
    Yo...*Puts the mic down walking away. Turntables are being scratched.*
    Come on man really bring that sick sh** man.
    *I get the mic back as the turntables keeps spinning and scratching.* Yea yea...
    Come on son...
    Uh yea
    Ok rap
    *The turntables are being scratched a bit more.*
    You wanna see me become a beast like Troy, ***** I'm not Geppetto's toy. No need for this lying boy to come up asking to become a real ploy instead of wooden joy. The best part is that this kid wants to become real by listing to something that doesn't exist. Is there no shame in this!?! Sh** just like how you were promised a nice loving home, 15 years later you've just became ill willed, with sick mental skills that get you no where fast. You can think, but can you make a dash to past your past that lashes you like a whip. This sh** stings and burns every turn you wanna make, but you kept in the hate wanting to debate all over the gates with the lock on em. I'm talking about your face if you still need help bro so now that you know I gotta go take my hoe and shove it up your ass so you can go seek some special attention. You wanted someone to care for you without going to the fake self motivation prevention centers. Where people get paid when you show up so they too can have dinner for winners. Not giving a sh** about who you hurt or leave behind turning the clock to 9 which is when I snipe those back in time. You can call me guilt and depression this profession session calls for confessions from your clown ass. Being forced to do something is what they'll to do you when you wanna Bag Dad. The sad part about this is that everyone wants to travel to do such a mission and stay wishin he won't go fishin for atomic pits in the underworld or the kitchen. How can we trust you dad I mean we did bag your boss who claimed to be sane. Till we had to lather and rinse him in his own soup pot that would've been hot until the ladle dropped to the top. W-Wait can you drop to the top or have I Bin foolish when thinking all my cool ish wasn't meant to be thought of in school b*tch? Want me to stop with this terror like puns? Do bullets hurt you more when you know your Son is on the run getting hit by some guys’ baby girl thinkin she won!!! This is life I'm just here to put an end to ignorant sh**. Which is part of the reason why I wanna say thank you those daughters involved across the water so us men will stand taller as we try to fix our faults just for her. Please sir did you not want me to kill this bill of chill and with more than 19 trill resting on our lives? Or want me to vote against it since you despise your lies when the other side is telling the truth? Poof is what your dreams will do making it easier for me to tell you to shoo. Woo you know this is just me messing around, but if you feel disrespected then tell the KKK to please stop sucking d*ck. Ignorant p*iks no one will say sh** because of those so called patriots. But you twit your cloth was made in China another country so allow me to spit all over you. Hating everything that isn't as white as snow yo what up with that Joe? The G.I Joe government issued edition which leaves all of us hard workers cooking their corrupt sh** in their kitchen. If you wanna hate me then do it for all those hearts I broke as a joke since a friend of a friend can't get it through their skull that they are the smoke. The haze that is blinding them for who I be see its me the one that Loves you with all this mite... SIKE B*tch get outta here I aint playin cause I tried to make up but you wouldn't stop complaining is what I'm really saying. What guy would do what I did for you!?! Tell me that MY LOVE FOR YOU WASN'T TRUE!!! SO I CAN.... OHHHHH So I can make it get to you. With a simple sweet line, or verse you choose your hearse because after that the worse will come into play ok. I just wanna say F*ck everything that made you this way. Because what I have to say will obliterate, and deteriorate that simple minded hate, and confusion. Leaving us in a coma causing this contusion that we got from bruisin the heart. Now you understand why I hate this part when you say you gotta go, don't ever reply back. I'm left with the pain from that sudden heart detach making the spinal tract collapse with a hack and sack action pact jet pack love patch call text, or message me back agonizing missing you so much plaque. You wanna know who cares for you even if you don't ever believe what I say? The best part is even if I tell ya you still won't let me in and this isn't ok. I want to make you smile, but you kill and shoot me down again. So what now damn you either want me or have me apart of your old plans left in the trash can that somehow survived the burns from the dam that was thought to have sunk in quick sand, but quick man I'm the only mathaf*cka that will always be here when you wanna get another chance. No prance, or dance, just me and this mind that has you in it all the time.

20. KeybladeMasterJoe Merlin's Housekeeper

(so i came up with this while i was talking on the phone with my girl and it would kinda go to the beat of rack city by tyga)
    Cash register
    cash cash register
    ching ching b*tch
    ching ching ching

got my girl at that 100
    got my hoes at the 50
    got my b*tches at the 20
    yeah you know what i mean

Im unstopable
    Im even unprobable
    I'll f*ck with your mind
    cause im dirty on that grind