The Rapper's Corner : The Rapper's Corner

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by nasirrich, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

yo i feel you Nas

Look, im not sure but my ish is classic, ya trash is tragic, they call me silly rabbit but do you know wat happns, they see me go rabid, im burnin up no ashes, The Rabbits out to get cha, so start runnin, dashes, im sick of hearin dumb stuff Nas will kill you ina flash, you bettr run ya water dude runs bloodbaths, hes no joke he spits evrything wit truth, and when hes pissed prepare to get dissed til ya face is blue, so post wateva you want and watch him take you out in one verse, We both in the lambo the rearveiw reminds us whos in first, that wud be Nas and B-Rabbit the second, yea Eminem used the name but guess whos been resurrected, ready to lay out some bodies, no i aint evil like that but i am killin for the hobby, lol sike to you slow poke meat heads, see after i picked up a pen against my classmate he fled, my wind is strong a tornado in sight, Nas is like a fu**n hurricane the tide is up surfs up major rain tonight, so grab ya jackets we headed to the city and wiping evrything in the road,fu** these spazn idiots can i blow, ok im sicker than most, quicker when close to falln off my game big to overdose, on lyrics overdoser ride me on how you think i rap its like a rollercoaster, i aint goin ssay no homo we knw im far from it, these cats try to dis us Nas but deep down dey love it so imma get paper and forget you clowns, matta of fact take off ya glasses and look at me NOW

Killa Rabbit and Nas
    Rabbit back to da trail

2. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Look at us now, look at us now(Oh). We stay getting paper. Look at us now (Oh) look at us now (Damn). We fresher then regular mafu**az.

3. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Introducing king_mickey rule a.k.a. Hip-Hobscene,
    he’s the unseen mad meanness in the hip-hop scene,
    more explosive than a cocktail of chlorine and benzene.
    Aight, let’s hear it..

Hip-Hobscene here to flame the asses
    of the losers that shouldn’t have been between our masses.
    I’ll track’em down and turn their homeplace into a fireground,
    let’em face the fires of my keen, fiery rhyme-embrace.

This is a lyrical intervention way past comprehension.
    Attention please, beware of the non-conventional tension
    in this rapcorner filled with obscene rhyme passion.
    All wannabes around gather! Let’s have some fun.
    Together we’ll play Russian roulette with my new bought gun.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we’ll be using
    my newest invention as ammunition:
    homemade, sharpened 19mm. puns.
    Blowing you whole head off at once.

After that, I’m gonna do a pipi on your dried out brains
    that couldn’t handle the tension, to get rid of the stains.
    So before beginning this session, you’ll better be pretendin’
    that airplanes in the nightsky are like shootin’ stars
    ‘cause oh man, you could really use a wish right about now.

4. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Look at us now, look at us now(Oh). We stay getting paper. Look at us now (Oh) look at us now (Damn). We fresher then regular mafu**az.

5. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Just watch me win this thing-
    determent and wise-crueler than 1961 Berlin.
    Regular emcees destined to disseappear out of the scene.
    For me, taking care of these emcees is just plain routine.

A killer in disguise-
    chastising despised scum. Giving‘em
    their fully deserved full-size demise.
    After that I’ll cut’em into pieces,
    throw'em on my pan, cook'em well done
    and eventually serve’em to Kim Jong the 2nd
    together with a portion of rice. (Nice)

The roulette has spun, still alive so again I’ve won.
    Made chunks outta them. Hah, and they call this war?
    Pft, I want a challenge, this game’s no fun anymore.
    Slaughtered so many emcees that my gun got bored.
    So out of boredom went on the forum to write some more
    in the Rapper’s Corner. Took out my virtual pen and wrote:

6. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Ok...Ok.... Is that right? We fresher then regular mafu**az.

7. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I want to see if someone real can break. Through these tight MC's sheild with fake. Fake ass rhymes trying to impress who again? It can't be your friends because they riding with us. Who's going to bust out when you say something sick? To bad never came from your mouth got that from sucking someone's d**k. This is raw straight out from the Rap Corner flow from all around. So please come into our town like its a celebration. But we are doing something big for this nation. Changing on who people view who's good and who's not. I already killed someone so they fell from this spot. Damn think you can chill and not spit sa in ill? Tch ***** please you have to beg to the best here that means get on your knees oh dear. But check it I stay spittin then its serious when I start rippin on these kids mental conditions. This is very critical if your slow at recieving information in this rich ass nation. And I stay flippin the script on anyone that wants to go. Just to tell ya you will never stand a chance so. Do yourself a favor and just give up. And stare at the t.v. like all the fakes you stupid fu**.

8. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

The quickest to finish the menace lyrical genius, ive cut off cats but ill make this one of the deepest, so king Mickey you can join in and save the tommorow, let these ******s say you suck but these bit**** know that they swallow, so take a seat next t Nas and Rabbit the second, school ended at 3 but some still need the lessons, we mad killas, these funny lookn gorillas, chunky dudes thinkin they got proof that they win the battles really dude ? yall aint squat the bottom line of the contract sign it and move on in life or expect physical contact, they are a few legs short like a wombat the crowd sreamin finish it its Mortal Kombat, freeze over twenty degrees celcius,the game and i ar fated like E.T and Elliot, spittn so delicate, im hot like a hotdog relish wit, a lil bit of ketchup and the cheese is melted bit**
    so the game dont run out of copies as long as im sellin it, you get the point im B-Rabbit da 2nd Naz backin me up on the mic we cud uze a King Mickey ya lyrics pay off long as you up da price

B-Rabbit/Spidey is back and Back to stay

9. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I hate it when people have a g in their names. Talking mad sh** like they own this damn thang. But its weird though the G stands for gay. So all ya'll punk *****z can't stay. Because I'm a lit fuse fuse anything I do bi**h hits news. I'll pistol wip you mafu**az down to the ground too. You didn't know how easy it is for me to take your life bro? No need to act so slow its ok take it easy. This the same exact thing I tell your girlfriend whenever she wants to please me. Hot damn I know that sucks to know that your girlfriend was nothing but sl*t. Naw let me stop I'm just messing with ya. Except for the part when I get my weapons on ya. Oh your girlfriend too was never with you. She saw that you didn't have what it takes to be a man. Fu** is your plan when you see everything you worked so hard for slipping out your hands? Damn you don't have one do you? I know because your mind is filled up with misinterpretations said from your guru. Oh wait then again that's me because I punched you so hard your brains went in a tree. Yea that's right I mean it too. Your brain has a lot of un-reparied tissue from that issue. This would never be a debate because there would be more then fake stakes. Your life is now on the line. Nas, Mickey, and Rabbit kill all off one day at a time.

10. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Nas and B-Rabbit demandin’ my rhymes.
    Thanks for the warm welcome, really nice of you guys
    but please call me Hip-Hobscene ‘cause that’s who I am.
    I’m the necessary hip-hop obscenity to raise the bar once again.

Some emcees just sellin’ their souls, purely to gain profit
    which means money is a harddrug and they are on it.
    Damn fools, money doesn’t contain the tools to rhyme like us. Just
    stop spittin’ sh!t and go wash your mouth with some soap ‘cause
    you see, a real emcee would never sell his soul. (No!)
    For him that piece of gold's worth more money than the world’s best dope. (Dope!)

Wanna be a legend? Then use your mouth as a gun.
    Arm it with ammo of sharpened rhymes and diamondhard puns.
    After that, stun the mass and use’em as a real rap artist.
    Shove’em down the throats of thousands like a dope lyrical stylist.

'Till then, you'll have to recognize your defeat.
    Me-sa busta thesa rhymes like an Olympic athlete.
    A treat to the ears, the greatest fear of non-elites.
    This rap’s so hard it puts itself on repeat.

11. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Hip Hob. hippty hop on the spot these sticky fools drop like a gumdrop, but not a pen drops, when im standin at the mic, crowd is silent like i choked but then i ignite the mic, flamin metal to all the ******s, who tried to dis rabbit nas and hip hob, and they dissappeared like magic, so lets pretend when got run over, pretend it never happned the music blew up like supernova like nas and hip hob never stood shoulder to shoulder next to me and i think the room jus got colder, i got the music blastin we got an ampilifier, these cats ar a bunch of babies where the f**** a pacifier, im on dese rappers back like a parisite, you better be ready i eat fak MC's for dinner its a heel of an appetite, the corner is ours this thing called eloquence, the money is a drug check their attitude for evidence, we rap to show the world how its done not for all the money, so get funny ideas call me the lil bunny, and get the wolf when the words start flying at cha brain, we welcome you to the game Hip hob, you wuoldve done the same, you got a serious skill a talent we all share, we are the cavaliers, you better be assassins like us cuz im callin to be Altair, Ezio's up for grabs we silent in the master of murder,try to beat me they can pick a grave ill serve em guess whos bout to show these dudes up ME, its elevation, they goin see Nas me and hip hob in closure itsa Relvelation

12. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

I’m second to none, people sometimes battle me
    and eventually run, done. I put away my special gun
    and gone is the fun. Sh!t, I need some exercise,
    need someone to give his or her demise
    in a rapbattle or at least give’em some good advice
    ’cause we are a dying breed, not many people share our versatile creed.
    You see, rapping is not a skill you can learn in school (virgule),
    even though kids would want it ‘cause they think it’s kinda cool.
    Man, we don’t rap ‘cause it’s cool you fool.
    We do it ‘cause it’s in our blood and we got problems to
    share so we do it in the form of rap. It’s our way of getting out
    of the normal life and walk a route that’s only ours to scout.
    It’s our corner, no outsider may interfere ‘cause I swear
    I’ll be the biggest fear they ever had in here.
    Nah, don’t be scared young pupil emcees,
    you see I ain’t mad at the whole world,
    just mad at some ****** parts that’re in it. They’re mental,
    freaks that fck up this beautiful piece of land we call home, Earth.
    But one day I’ll tell the world:
    Don’t be afraid of the cruelty we live in today, don't be sad.
    Someday we will be okay, I promise you that.

13. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

(clearing throat)
    So they screw up our world jus for da kicks,
    so we rap so its glue for dese fools hopin it sticks,
    Sh!t, they say we aint sick, well what do they know they
    punkd out soon as we hit, like a meteor shower we crash land-did,
    like transformers out the dark we use the disguise to our advantage,
    so let em say what they want and mayb theyll quit,
    they goin have to think twice bfore they try to write up script, believin they can write
    well prove it to us, clueless they will be Btch, lick lick lickety split, matta fact i text that daily for new recipients btch,
    give me the beat nah i go a cappella, i make it lightning and thunder so you best not bring out ya umbrella,
    youll be shocked, at how fast i flow back and forth like a row boat row row, down a stream like a mad flow
    So again i blow, imma boot to dese ******s careful or ill stomp ya toe,
    Styll rappn so youll be chokin steady coughin,
    ay guess what if you set to battle me you best set up ya coffin

14. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Its weird how these haters love to debate if were worth actual being heard and passing the word. When its the same people that needed our help. What... how does that make any sense when we didn't even need you. Fu** you think you talking too? Damn I know its not me because you see I may do something worse then those that turned on me. See I can do things that will be taken the wrong way make someone straight turn gay. Its crazy I know, but these are the same mafu**az that tries to do what we do and they were told that they have flow. Damn that's funny tell me what you brought to the table but while your still on that. I got my sh** in stable then next a lable. N-Naw I do this for fun. While you need to use a gun to help you think. I use my free mind and things that stink. Then I make it hot, and watch as you mafu**az drop like flies to the light I seem to radiate. From my body which creates these stakes where its more then just hate. I take the cake to make the fakes evacuate the state. Then wanna leave the big blue place entirely damn this seems to tire me. Because I wanna create some sick flows with some people that already know what to do and where to go. Oh yea I found them but if they add more to this then it wouldn't be worth telling your loved ones where you are. Your nothing more then just a printed star. The same star that no one gave a second thought about. And this is the same star that your so called friends never even heard about. This is nothing but failure without a doubt. I know all of you wanna scream and shout that the premises became invaded with menace, a butcher, and the grim reaper. Wanna know who they are? I thought you knew aren't you some kind of a star? Fu** I never heard of ya? Oh wait yea I know your the store brand hot damn. No wonder I don't know who you all are. While the few here are chillin speeding in our pretty cars. And these are the same cars that lead up to the real sh** you see before you. Not the glass bottle of contaminated milk from the milk man dude. Da hell is wrong with you? Never ever in your mafu**ing life compare us to something where you gotta work in strife. To put food on the table for the kids and the wife. Da hell do you get off saying that? I guess being spoiled made you oiled with nasty waste products made from the emmisions of the waste of space rappers. That sh** in their crappers. And use that as dip for their crackers. See why they so bad now never try to compare your weak sh** to our style. It will be a while before you will be up to us. By the time you are our old sh** will make your new style rust. So what's the rush take it slow take it easy right now. Because Naz, B-Rabbit, and Hip-Hob will not make their words soar anywhere in your town.

15. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Aite this can be you check this out ready...
    I say the world is a messed up place. The reason for that is because I looked at your face. Why would anyone wanna let you live, have you as their kid, stay on this earth sh**. This can't be real this isn't possible why your still here want me to bring out some gospel? Naw because if I did I'd be sinning when I mention you its sick. Yea I know I really need to know why your not in the sky? Meaning how did you not die when you saw your face in the water? I saw people swimming by you then fell to their slumber. The life gaurd went to the other side of the pool. Damn what a fool thinking he could save lives while his is in danger. The hell he's an innocent stranger no need to be put in danger. But this anger that's inside will rise because the calm hate in my eyes. I have because of you. I almost lost a member of the crew. But naw see I know how to deal with your kind. Walk right past you and get blinded by the rays from the sun shine. I'm too nice for you to be messing with. Understand I have the murder kit. The reason for this is easy ok. Its simply because of my high G.P.A. Damn did I kill em if I didn't then I know what to do. Put you in front of your own crew. And watch as they die off like the innocents you want to take its true. I got ya yea I know this its alright to admit you love my flow. No need to act slow just take it in. Act like a confused baby in a play pin. Trying to escape the great wall you see. Well my is higher while you keep falling in a bottomless pit be. Damn I'm crazy its ok if you wanna get wavy. But getting high won't help ya. Because my words are felt more then atmospheric pressha. Fu**ing wit B-Rabbit is habit can't have it so mothafu**a be glad sh**. He doesn't mess you up. Dumb *** that doesn't mean up the butt. Nothing againts gays but if you mess with him mafu**a you'll get played.(I'ma monsta) Hip-Hob is here too I know for a fact this kid will rob you.(I'ma monsta) Of everything you think you got stop talking sh** and be ready to get popped.(I'ma monsta) When lil punks don't know when Hib-Hob is here all the cowards just seem to go.(I'm a monsta) Stupid mafu**as still wettin their sheets understand that were just the Deadly 3.(I'ma a beast) There could be more then 3 how about 4. But you got that many people dissing you. The choir will sing at your door. They can't pray for someone like you. Can't pray for someone that a sin within itself dude. Shout out to Joe because these kids wanna be rap stars. But this kid will really tell you who you are. That kid Dman got a lil sa in just give him a chance and he'll let you know. Dman and I squashed our past so he resurrected his rep bro. If anyone steps up to you I got you. Ok make sure you tell that lil ***** tryin to pull the trigga. That your guns are always bigga so he has time to figa out what he really wants to do. With his last seconds on earth. He better make sure it won't curse all those he doesn't wanna hurt. Damn get em with the big thang, got em from a long range, shoot em with the 9 mane, right in the back damn!!! Aite kid you may get hit wit a mac, hit wit a gat, hit so all your brains so splat all over that hat. Makin that heart rate of yours go flat.

16. KeybladeMasterJoe Merlin's Housekeeper

well its been awhile but i thought its time for me to come back

haha been dealing with some sh*t since the last time we talked
    had my girl leave me, swore i fell apart
    been tryin to take a high road to show em what i got
    haters be hatin tryin to put me on the spot.
    my flows alittle slow today but yet im still faster than you
    i'll pull a lightning mcqueen go ca-chow then run all over you
    they say lightning never strikes twice but im faster than it and im coming for your life.
    i'll be jumping off the wall
    like my main man squall
    take my gunblade and stab ya in the balls
    homies dont know when to quit
    cause this crazy little white boy is back with the hit

17. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Just some random spittin' (not dissin' anybody except the air -> nobody)

Gonna give hip-hop a new identity,
    an easy peasy job with this new obscene entity,
    mentally back flipping your mind
    with verbal back flips coming from your behind.
    Forget kind, it’s not a thing you will find here.
    Let me remind you that mankind has been unkind for years;
    like them, I’m dangerous. Forget the chorus, I’m going freestyle here
    with my ferocious emotions, put’em in my words
    and spit’em in your face, so gracefully gorgeous.
    You shake hands like a man but swallow like a girl;
    Don’t believe me? Well, go ask your uncle Earl, fo’real.
    He was the pioneer to first touch the surface of Uranus,
    filmed you while landing his rocket, posted it on the internet and so made you famous.
    Running this town tonight with my raps, make’em all frown.
    I’m a white guy but they think I’m originally brown.
    If you’re a noun then I’m a pronoun. Get it? Pro-noun.
    I’m professional, don’t need a manual.
    Sometimes my lyricals tend to be cynical
    so don’t make me go angry, I’ll come at you personal.
    Subliminally kill you like a verbal criminal.
    It’s the final countdown, that means I’m gonna make you drown
    in your own sweat and crown your dead body the king of clowns.

18. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

You claim hip-hop as your own
    as if you’re the one sitting on the throne.
    You make’em believe you’re the king of the game
    while you deceive’em without any glimpse of shame.

We are not your servants, oh no, we are born free men
    so cease with treason and listen to reason!
    I’ll seize the throne with verbal expertise
    and give a helping hand to beginning emcees.

Prepare for more, you poor two legged boar.
    You may shout ‘til your throat becomes sore,
    still no one will hear your dying roar. This is a lyrical war
    rated M for gore ‘cause there’ll be gruesome deaths, yours for sure.

I’ll be the savior of your victims and
    deliver’em hardcore rhymes hotter than
    the Earth’s inner core. Then I’ll pour
    my heart into my rhymes before
    I kill you fictionally and humiliate you even more.

19. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

It's time to redeam myself....

Aite you say you with the best be but playa don't fu*k with me cause im tired of theze haters tryin to rain on me.but you know what it feels kinda of soothing because when i blast you with this 9 nobody could tell that you was cryin heh cause i see it all the time.So ***** get yo crew cause you know mine coming after you so what u gonna do hide get a tech 9? shoot and make ya self blind? it's about time that you realize that your mine and your girl like a valentine.. what up slime what up red goin crazy in the head cause you wish you was dead? naw nuthin intentional bro but yo ass wil be if you show yo face around here again.Heh an yeah my flow might be sloppy but at least im not the one that rides that ugly ass jaloppy,probably cause you still sniffin that iztameagi.You broke probably out in the streets sellin dope like soap on a rope you slippin and every time you go home you still getting fed in yo mama's kitchen.Im about done cause if you run my crew will blast you all over the pavement son.......and remember the name Dman cause im huntin ya dreams like freddy and sit there in laughter as you lay and scream. Not to seem mean but im a hurricane waiting to cause chaos cause im worser then katrina cause now its hurricane D cause you cant see me and you'll never be me.hehe no competion did i remind you that you never was winnin?haha flashback after Nas blastes you with his gat maybe you'll know how to act?Like geometry I'll sorround you in a circle of bullets like leon watch helplesly as you turn to ashes and when the cops interrogate me i say i didnt know anything about it.Dude you already been humilated want more go to Rabbit and he'll tell you all about it,heh or hip-hob cause he'll wipe the floor with any ***** and watch as they flip-flob,joe all he has too do is remind you that your girl is a ho,cause it's funny how you try to represent yo gang but you still getting that welfare check cause you destroyed yo future cause you had no brains yeah i know the whole thang....Dman out.......*gunshot*

20. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I love it when fake people wanna come up to me. Like they all hard and sh**. Punk please hop off my dick and get out my face with your trash kid. Let me show you how we do things on this side.

So you think your cool. And you think your hard? You dumb mafu**a do you know where you are?
    I don't think you do because the back of you mind is telling you. Please lets get out of here because of saftey issues.
    You keep running with the mouth thinking you are taken as a threat. Your more pathetic like clown who battled B-Rabbit who's blessed.
    There's no A for effort when you can't even start up a riot. So for your own rep please man stay quiet. Stay in your room delighted.

To hear my voice. You have no other choice I'm here to please. Ask your girlfriend she knowns what I can do. What a good time she said.
    Not even thinking about you. Damn no need to block me like they wanna do to all of Obama's policies. Makes everyone wanna follow me.

He did the impossible not scared at all. He knew when he won he wouldn't fall. This just goes to show. That all you stupid fu**az really don't know where you should go. When coming up against me. Kinda hard to see what I may say next. And who it will effect be. That girl that you knew for sometime. Trying pick her up with some of your weak ass pick up lines. Dumb clown that's a crime. How you keep getting away with that.
    Damn can't think of what to do now? Follow me and get blasted in your town clown.