The Rapper's Corner : The Rapper's Corner

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by nasirrich, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

Hehe not no punk so i gotta come back

***** I'm colder than a dairy queen blizzard, rapping since five, back then you runnin with scissors.
    I ain't afraid of you, no no no, i may suck, but you just blow.
    Man your rhymes are whack, you just a ugly *****, who thinks hes black!
    matta fact, whats wrong with you, tryna battle with me, i'll whip your ass like you see watching TV!
    I come out the door everyday,while treating yo *** from both sides like a lesbian 3-way!
    Your rhythm is gay,wait ***** pause it,Hahaha i forgot Bitch you still haven't got out of the closet!
    Haha competition is done,do me a favor run to your girlfriend and ask her if im still number one!

2. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    For a white boy I guess you feel good saying the n-word. And those weak ass so called rhymes are terrible I'm not even gonna waste my time with your punk ass anymore. Money your so bad like I don't even know why I waste my time with you. Go ahead call me what ever kid. Your punk ass is so hooked on dissing me. Hop off my dick kid live your life. Oh damn wait you don't have one oh damn. And if I were to ask my girlfriend about your fake ass she'd be like... Wait who yea kid you aint nothing but a fake you win the award for jocking my sh** all the time. I diss you. So your punk ass copies me. Wow ***** your so bad tch please. I'm colder then a dairy queen blizzard rapping since 5. Wow no life much. When I was 5 I was at school getting an education what's your GPA. When you can beat a 3.9 and up then talk to me and your so dumb do you even know what echelon mean without looking it up tell me. Fake ass punk all you are is talk next time you try to step up to me talk with Tadashi or Terrance punk ass. People in my class are lol'ing at how bad the first part of your line is your so bad.

3. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Oh yea by the way you dumb ass how ignorant do you sound saying I'm trying to come up with a way to start something. STFU man your so bad at this. My crew are the people I call real friends and tell me when I'm wrong. So that's the another part of you being wrong. Oh and another thing I don't act like I run this. I respect the staff memebers on here so I know I don't run this I run my life. And since your still trying to diss me and on my dick apperently I run your life too. Because if I didn't after the second time think wait what the hell why am I still doing this. Naw man your just nothing. So I guess until you actual hop off my dick then you can go on with your life. And Watch you respond to this cause its a natural thing to do. I'm done so keep dissing me while I let the good in life keep kissing me oh damn. Doing this it was really something, but dissing you... Naw man it was nothing hahahahaha.

***** I can't let you off like that so here it is...
    This kid Dman keeps telling me I'm not black. First off ***** look at my pic and and I'll stop at that. Too bad bro you no show fake ass homo. Please stepping up to me you swing and only hit me in my knees. Damn punk ass ***** really has no clue. I'll have to torch you but really don't want too. And how do you sound saying you rapping since 5? While me getting smarter learning about bee hives. Wait my bad I actual did more then that. But explaining this too you I'm going too far back. I don't see how you learned how to talk, learned how to walk without something teaching you.(Sh**) ***** I'm not a baptist but I'll have to start preaching to you about hits. See the first stike always makes anyone tight. When its not them see what I mean? Wanna look again? Naw chill ***** I'm bugging I'm still dissin you... Wait... Naw man this is nothing. I like how you have to call me gay. I'm happy I know just not with the same sex ok.(Damn) I'm killing it I know you feelin it because I'm the sh**. Anyone knows when they can't handle it. But I get it your too scared to admit to it. Ok its all good two people from different hoods. Its just how many times did I kill you with my sick rhymes? Come essay keep it real holmes. You fucking with a dog take that weak sh** home. Its ok I see how you do you talk so much sh** and expect me to go boo hoo. Well I got something to tell ya. I can't wait to put this inferred on ya. Naw let me not do that cause if I do I'll just more wack wasting my time with this chump kid. Talking nothing but gibberish its kinda making me suspicious. Are you dumb or am I just being ridiculous? I hope I am but if not god damn this kid that's dumb thinking he's in Never Land. You must be in a fantasy think those weak rhymes can even phase me. You got heart... Wait I'm lying seeing how hard your trying to diss me keeps me dying. Saying your rapping since 5 yea right I got this sh** air tight flying right pass you like I'm on street bike. But then again I guess you can keep hunting. Finding some actual good rhymes to try to diss me, but I'll be like. Naw man this kid is nothing.(Hahahaha)

4. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

im a new comer spittin lookin for friends, ive been in dis game for a while so into the wind, i go, spittin fast its too bad that youre slow i blow this flow like when you blow ya nose so get in the ring quick stay on your toes, youll never knw when someone is waitn to come and snatch your soul, i go by lil Rabbit cuz thats who i look up to but im black not white so the name shud fit too, right, well f it i guess im special you cats ar dealin wit a monster cuz my fires meltin the metal, of the mic, ill spit til the end, im jus a newcomer spittn lookn for friends....

5. red raider09 Destiny Islands Resident

damn nas you torched this kid

6. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

AY yo nas yur good dawg
    lets see......i wanna battle

Yo i see this kids future, still battlin kids on kh on the computer, yo i saw ya pick so i hope you understand it, the fact you look like something off animal planet, or the nerdy type playin battlestar galactica, oh, and when im thru ill ship ur ass back to africa, kuta kente, ill make a statment my perspective is perpetual, now i cant help but think all your girls ar transsexual, imma step in to dis and bring a new order, ill take it on step at a time bfore i run Rappers Corner you got game but respect wont rise from repeatedly sayn sh**, and sh** gets more respect than you and it sits ina toilet,yo and wats dis sh** about yur sqaud, it proly consist of a geek, someone gay and yur mom, ill take bruises when you come bac i knw the cost of it, but u shudnt say sqaut cuz ya lips look like sausages, you took on a white boy whoopie theres a challenger, ill whoop you five days into da future prepare yur calendar, yo im finished yuve got a taste of the menace, i wrote ya ass off in what all of five minutes.

ay yo nothn personal i hardly knw you bt you got rhymes for real dueces

7. nasirrich King's Apprentice

All cool cool let me see what I got...

This is how we run it down the line you rock your way and I rock mine. You got flow man I see you know how to spit. But to me all your doing is talking sh**. I don't mean to intrude my dude but I think its my time to be rude. To conclude I guess its for the best that you strap down with more then just a vest. Yea I got a squad wanna face em? But if I send them on you I'll disgrace em. And I give anyone a chance if they wanna face me then we can dance be. Still I see you like the way I look. Talking about my lips seems you think you took. My dignity away by saying I got someone gay in my squad be. You can't be serious this is ridiculous how I'm supposed to go back and forth with this kid and he's just delirious. With joy oh boy you dissed me but I got your girl to kiss me. Damn homie Like Drake I know she'll miss me. I hope you understand I didn't diss Dman for fun but hey I know my furture. Just won't be dissing kids on the computer. I hope you understand I will make up my future. Trying act like you a man. Hot damn I am who I say I am understand now I'm not the cooking spray Pam. Like you try to stick on me in one use. But you abused it. Messing with the order and balance ahh sh**. All right yea you wanna battle we can do this. But I take out trash so understand this is foolish. I may critical condition your tissue its not an issuse. So please bring this ish to somone who cares alright dude. Not your mom though becasue she got bombed by a no show homo who assumes he has some flow. So put this in the back of your mind. I don't do this for the shine, but these words will kill... one day at a time.

Yea thx man you too you got a kick ass flow. Your rhymes are insane man Nas out.

8. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Ok dawg, i bring the forest down on Earth Day, you spit at me i spit bac in da worse way, ill break your spirit after i crush your vertabrae, then stomp ur Ass, and use a cursive A, My girl wudnt want you so hold ya breath, see dis smoke im blown at cha its in ya chest i **** dis earth like a cousin, incest, not really but ill stomp this kid, insect, ok you think that i like ya face, wrong again see yur out of place, now the stakes ar up thers none others left then, hell is my game da flames is da sister i slept with, " my girl will miss YOU" thats wat you said in dat last battle, yur jus a fake ass drake, hippity blooh blah babble, yo this kid raps like his dad jerked him, eminem line, this cat is like a ****ed version of pee wee hermon, yo ill spit fast make ya knees wobble in ya mind im bendin metal walls, im strong as superman fu dat im incredible hulk, yo tell me when to stop if you get nervous, i saw you and a friend ina pic yur a few clowns short of a circus, and guess whos da ringmaster the kid im goin against, i got better rhymes than this yur jus still catchn the glimpse, of it, this man has no idea, im not gonna keep usin africa, but Ghana or Niger, haha yo get outta here take yur rhymes bac, im not in ya face but now i am, Splat

Ay yo i lkie that last one you posted

9. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Oh sorry about that I was over my firends house and forgot to post what I had.

Ok so I see I still got clown *****z wanna step up to me. So check it
    Wanna go we can do this. I hate to say it again but my dude this is foolish. But this is some what cool sh** cause I get to kill another b***. That's thinks he good enough to come up with. Rhymes to put an end to this. Well me that is but too bad kid I'm not going anywhere. So say that to yourself in the mirror as you stare. At me dead in the face cause you can't handle the fact that I'm balc. Wait hang on let me take that back. Its weird how you keep saying I'm from Africa. But the oldest bones in the world where found there brah. So desn't that mean you from there too? I know let me calm down before you make your move. But I'm wanna tell you this. I'm my from Britian and Jamaica. So please don't assume I'm from other places in Africa. Since you don't wanna repeat what you already said. But can I ask are you dumb in the head? Niger and Ghana are where again? Damn I forgot your still stuck in that play pin. I'm not sure who even let you come out. Your teachers should be fired withut a doubt. And I won't talk about your girl. It surprises me how you even have someone that you wanna make aprat of your world. Because the only thing I see is your fixed on dissen. This ***** right here that burns b**ches in the kitchen. What don't tell me you didn't know? That I don't waste my time on people who are slow. Its alright I'll give you a break. But what comes with that is fist to the face, you turning into a different race, change in pace so understand this aint your race so back off from my face. What you gonna do now? Go into town turn your frown upsidedown by drinking and splitting someone's crown just cause your weren't ready? Easy baby steps nice and steady. You were given an inch you took a yard. Da hell were thinking calling these words art. An art form that comes form your mind. Too bad you took a sh** and wrote what you saw coming out from you behind. It must be coming back to you now? If not too bad your going to leave your girlfriend sad. Damn if you still don't get it. Stop battling me so you won't regret it.

Wow dude you torched my ass in your last one. Mad crazy my dude really intense.

10. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Word....Ill stop with the africa jokes, but promise you wont swallow this verse whole cuz i bet that youll choke, if not its ok im ready wit the rope, so dont post raps up here thinkin theyre the meanin of dope, you swing boy i promise youll miss, hell. how you gonna use fightin words when most of ya words in ya rap were misspelled, How you dont knw where Niger and Ghana are on the map, im dumb? its DOESNT not desnt you cant even spell that, and whats whack is that you say you burn dudes in the kitchen, well i burn kitchens and houses wit rappers in em thats the difference, between you and i, your sh** is on a small scale, my rhymes are for stages your craps for show and tell, id rather not use the n word cuz it waz used against us in our past, So when facing me let that be the last, time you say it, so dont say imma disgrace, when youre the kid disgracin our race, this raps a wrap im thru wit lappin ur ass this isnt my race cuz i dont race wit people who come last, i stay first, thats a fact, your raps dont scare me,....................They make me LAUGH

lol dawg i wont pull africa out no more and yea i dont use the n word unless im pissed but ya knw Rabbit out dueces

11. nasirrich King's Apprentice

(Hang on I'm going to reply back I'm just out of it right now so when I come back on later on today then Igo on. Well its 256 here so that's why I said today.)
    Sorry didn't mean to use the n-word I was thinking about this song and this one part... No ever heard of 344 words in 1 min by young Blaze? The part where he goe fast all you hear him say is the n-word. No better yet here's part of what I'm talking about...
    get a *****
    steal a *****
    kill a *****
    drill a *****
    peal a *****
    deal a *****
    will a *****
    spill a *****
    ill a *****
    seal a *****
    wheel a *****
    bill a *****
    chill a *****

12. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Nah i havent heard but its cool dawg i understand and ill be here when you get bac for the next round

13. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Ok I'm going to try to post something but my mom hates it when I get on this. I'm really sorry. But I will try to get on this if I can I got you I'm going to go the distance.

14. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

ok man if you cant no sweat dont piss yur mom off lol if so bring it on.....lol im ready

15. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Ok cool cool I got it. I mean the laptop its all mine now hahahahaha. Check this out ready

O-o-o-o-one two one two. Some dreams stay dreams some dreams come true. I hope you realize this can't be a little fight anymore. Bringing the big guns right to my door. But I don't even see you as a threat let alone a target. Trying to get me with those words damn you must be retarted. I swear you will be left asking for change at run down apartments. I feel that your life is based around rap. Excuse me I meant to say music so I see why coming up with these lil hits. I give some respect to it. Naw just a lil bit so you can pass these weak lyrics as I make a dash. Wow its so bad I want you to know I whacktose intolerant also bs to all of this is so true. But the reason why I see this won't end. Its what people like till one can't fend. Fend off anymore of of these crushing blows so its my time to go. I enjoy as new talent comes in I was never the king of this don't you see. I only wrote what I felt during that time be. Its all good sometimes you have to know when to stop of all of this improper behavior. None of this even means ish if we can't make one song and diss a common enemy. Know who that would be... No way you don't I'll explain it to you. Understand we got some people in our crews that love what we do, but only to get a kick from it its true. So the evil is how people take all of this. Misleading others man this really pisses me off to the point where I wanna explode, but don't wanna be told to leave. I won't fall to my kness trying to plead. So yea I'm saying you got me beat up to a point, but I won't cheat. You talent that is so nice. Like how some of the fake rappers have all of this ice. Acting like they did something besides rolling them dice. Its aite... But still I will say I flow just like a liquid. People say other wise are just full of sh**. Understand that I'm not that ***** to mess with. Please forgive me for saying the n-word but I won't quit. Anytime you wanna do this again I'll be cool with it. But just during a time where I didn't use all of my good ish.(Hahahahaha) So check it out I thought about this long and hard during my va-ca and wanted to say that you got some flow, your rhymes are alright(SIKE) Better then most people that are willing to fight. Go up againsts me can't you see I can back up what I say just do it differently. Still homie just ride up into the sky rpg.(GOODBYE) Go I go back to dissin never to kissin the ass of my enemy. But you see I don't think of you as that. I wasn't kissin your ass I will not take what I said back. I know you got flow damn make your dough. I got some too hope you understand its true. But now I gotta go Nas out pecae bro!!!

16. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Ya knw i feel you in that note, cuz these dumb folk, think they have it goin, but dese fools ar jus slow pokes, no joke, we have been at it constant, so you can thnk ya fly bt guess whos dominant, this kid ya battlin, ive met a serious opponent, i sing for the moment and when that happens i own it, but i thnk we shud team up on a real note, we can murder them and no matta who they get they still choke, ya know i dnt care how many times you diss my rhymes im gonna come back a lil harder transformed like optimus prime, and at my prime i shine to da crowd, Nas and Venixas killin evry rapper in town, and if you dont feel dis rap well we'll go at it, wrong move tho cuz they call me junior Rabbit, B-rabbit to be exact, so crack ya silly rabbit jokes its okay wit me, ill jus get a warm up crushin you simply, single handedly, wit a blindfold, to top it off like dat ? Mr. Nas, im playin dangerous dawg like we tlkin kiss the sharks, ill destroy you wit out gettn hyped and even prior, to that i murderd you whered you go ER or Kaiser, haha proly both but ill spare the details, no stops im sure you like dicks in ya emails, imma take out all the stops, now ima leave you to da dust get a load of dis, you thnk ya superman newsflash supermans a bi***, you can take me head on if you lookn to get burned, i thought school was out how many lessons you wanna learn, pull out ya notebook schools bac in session, you need a miracle................not jus a blessn

Ay dude mad rhymes i feel you on wat you were sayn but yo if we did team up itd be massive, until next time.......

B-Rabbit out

17. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Ay yo thats the last rhyme im postin against you mayb anyone dawg it waz fun but now i truly understand wat you mean and youre dude so this time B-Rabbit out for good
    mayb until the next challenger Sorry dude lets keep it real
    Love is the answer ya knw so its all good on my own

18. nasirrich King's Apprentice

These kids think that they can mess with us. Don't waste ur time B-Rabbit I got this. I constantly make the hits you killing others so I'm trying tell them quit. Ok this is no game if you don't think this is real your insane Nas with B-Rabbit were killing it.(They killin it) Yea they may call us cocky but that means were just that nice with it. So please lil baby no need to fight it. Just support it I know you adore it wanna explore it. Get to know us better instead make cheddar in the wrong way our song will stop that today. I mean what I have say will kill so fast. No please slow down when your trying to get your cash. Its ok do things the right way, but do it wrong again know I don't play when it comes to all those out there doing dumb ish man. I won't hold back when it comes to it. The fact of the matter is that you swear your so slick. But your not so stop right there give me all of your dough. Think its not real ok I show you some of my real flow. If I go to fast tell me to slow down so you can keep up. But the slower I go I will use some words you may not be able to understand(Fu**). Its all up to you would like for you to keep going with this terrible crime knowing I can't do the time. Tch yea ok pretty weak is what I say. This is to no one just speaking from my mind so if there's any problems then come face to face with me son. Not like your dad cause I'd be very mad. If I were to have you as a kid I might as well split my own wig. Then I'll be a punk running away from my own problems goes to show what this world has become of bro. But your not even near my level or my status so I hope you don't get mad at this if you do I don't care. I'll be doing it big while your still pissin yourself in your pamper underwhere. Oh excuse me I mean diapers don't forget to look up. Because you need someone to clean that sh** off you. Oh F**k I did it again I feel me going getting to point where I can't stop, too bad I have impluse control. Don't know what that means then you don't deserve a soul. Don't try to calculate cant calibrate what I just said but the only thing for you to do is get some knowledge up in your head.

No matter fact I'm a bring this back...
    So check this out let me just say this when Rabbit and I hit this track its impenetrable, incontestable, and indigestible. I can go even further with this. If I switch it your actions may cause an imbalance and have to compensate for the innocent lives you continue to take with those weak rhymes which are more than fake. Since this is on the net my digital sinital critical pivital with the mental sh** on you. Will make you plead to the higher power to get rid of you. Please understand I do mean to offend so taking me lightly is improper. I want you to know that I tend to have high velosity with verbal atrocities and I fire resistance, better hire assistance is really how I can describe the predicament you got yourself into. Sorry this is a test your not allowed to ask for help its true. Please do yourself a favor come up with a better way to interact with us. Not wanting to bust all over your ego please bro your reaction time is way too slow. I couldn't even get you on a stop watch to record how long it takes for you to develop enough hate to come back but rap like you’re on ice skates. I understand you’re new to this. I'll lead you to the corner so you can sit and think for a bit. Think about what you have done, but there is no time to run. I scar those without guns but with high end intelligence. I hope your able to prepare yourself. Because I have the ability to take all of your wealth. I'm the kid you saw at the corner thinking in two years I'll need a heart donner. But yet my mind is too much for you to handle. I seem so corrupt like the watergate scandal. I know this is way too much to take in but I told you I will never stop this. On to the next hot topic, but if it were you then it would get dropped quick. I'm slick with it messing with us your already on thin ice. If your ego gets any bigger you'll be a freezing... No let me not if I were to continue that may have been a race issue. Please cry in a tissue that's enough to take in all the failure you have within you. Oh boo hoo is what your doing, but I'm not phased by it because I had my foot in your shoes in. Damn does it suck how you couldn't grow up sitting like a baby stuck. I changed that I made a name for myself got this rap thang and other activities to help retain my wealth. Education is the key don't you see that anything you wanna do. Can't come through with a high school diploma dude. I do mean to be rude what is that too much? Do you got something to say? If I let you have a word in you'll be destroyed within seconds ok. So sit back and take this beating not abuse. But some may say that's what I'm doing. But how can you learn without getting put down you clown. Well ya can't do that because your self esteem is too flat. For me to even notice oh damn I stepped on crap! Wait that was your ego so I'll keep on walking bro. But just so you know Rabbit will kill you homo. But homo means same as in the same way I killed you hot damn. I did it again nothing but being reckless the problem with you is that you can't even come back from this. Because all you can do now is take in all the hits.

I really was dissing no one just wanted to do that.

19. Venixas25 Moogle Assistant

Yo let em think they got us, but they aint sh** we can kill em the shockwill leave em shockless, fool who you f***n wit Rabbit and Nas, we'll make em choke like cabbage and corn cobs so wait when they reach for the door knobs, the fist"ll bop em to next week, take a core shot, we the best out here why do they compete, so the next time they write the last thing theyll do is reach for delete, im not gonna repeat wat i said cuz sh** goes obsolete, yo the game keeps flowin so whos next in line yea me and nas will kill ya, rap dey ass up wit a ribbon dese B****s look like matilda, this is talent wat we got dats wat i call it, Nas leaves his dolla signs, as for me you see pawprints, hooked on my line you in for the bucket, and for the fatties theyll drop out of da game if we hand em a nugget, yo i dnt write for fun i write alot dawg, go head i knw how you cant help but to drop ya jaw wats up you wont have sh** by tommorow, we so f***n beast you wont be able to swallow, this whole verse til we stuff ya ass wit another one, wait for it..........i waz waitn til ya sis waz done she waz on me i aint mention that to you,you jus got killed by Nas and Rabbit hahah boo hoo
    No wait i aint finished yet im bout to fry em, dese dudes will b fu**d in dere head so theyll need an asylum, you idiots think you got flow, but i see Nas thinks yur homos, strongly agreed think im advertisin ya ass witout a logo, so slow is ya brain comprehension Nas, what ar they doin dont they knw embarassmeant is the consequence, yo im too vicicous and nas you know wats suspicious, theres all these dudes rappn except for these Bi***s, hahahah yea the titanic is leagues under the ocean, if you lookn fo applause well you must be jokin, the joker aint got sh** on yur jokes, cuz ur a dumb kid, i can imagine your folks, well i mean to say your dads, im not gonna worry bout how you got here, but damn dats a drag, im done for now imma Beast and so is Nas, come pleaz take us on so we can count out ya flaws

no offense to anyone jus spittin like a menace as usual
    Rabbit out

20. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Look at us now, look at us now(Oh). We stay getting paper. Look at us now (Oh) look at us now (Damn). We fresher then regular mafu**az.

*****z love to see us fight because when the time is right they take us out one by one. And they punks cause they need to use guns. Homie I'll mess you up take that tek and make sure god blesses you (Fu**). This is all for fun watching as you cowards run. Run hide and duck for cover. Don't matter I'll end you and save your mother. Save her from all the drama you caused her so what's good sir? Wanna say sa in then say it, because you cowards spray quick. Like that's the very first thing you ever learned how to do sh**. Please quit for your safety you'll be saying not to get tazed be. Damn we keep this up it won't last. That's why people split apart because they act so fast. Thinking its all good when you doing stupid ish in the wrong hood. Swearing your all good when you know that your not. So stop talking sh** because your splitting us apart.

Look at us now, look at us now(Oh). We stay getting paper. Look at us now (Oh) look at us now (Damn). We fresher then regular mafu**az.

Rabbit is no ordinary brotha. Trick ass punk that's word to your motha. Hope you understand when I say he kills its not that simple. He does some next sh** scientist still are trying to discover a cure for it. But by the time they do its gonna be too late. He came up with other ways to blow his opponents away. Hang on wait who can step to him again? If its you then step up to the plate my friend. But to warn ya he won't hold back don't matter if your hispanic, asian, white, or black. I know it may take a while for you to process that. And as for me I have this thing to take care of what I started. I will leave you all dead as I depart from the crime scene sh**. Blow up anyone that tries to speak out you'll be 6 feet under a tree. Wait hang on let stop that actual more like someone who can't wear that new cap. Damn that means your dome was taken off laid out under the tree cause I'm the boss. Wow so what you seem to think is reality is nothing but the false picture I put inside your head be. I have that much power that I kill you without touching ya. So watch out because I'm known for slowing down on who I kill. I constantly make sure my sh** is real. For your crew to feel and start running with Nas and Rabbit too. Too bad no one even fears you. I see you but I don't say a damn thing. Because that crown you have is nothing but plastic be. We got the real crown wanna know what that is? Is called acquiring better knowledge for your dome kid. Wait... I know you heard that we flowing like a liquid while you try to copy us but can't because your full of sh**. Surrender now so you won't have to waste jack. Like you had anything to begin with beg for mercy you lil b**ch.

Killing it again not about anyone though.