The Pure of Heart

Discussion in 'Archives' started by JellyBeing, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol, I usually don't like fillers but this one was alright with me.

2. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

Awwww......the're so cute together........
    Nice work!!!

3. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I'm so sorry! I haven't replied in a while, but I have been reading, and this is a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter! You're wonderful!

4. yuffiechan93 Merlin's Housekeeper

WA! BIG SIS! it's really you!!!!
    and oh..kairi_01..
    AWESOMELY WICKED!!! >_<
    and..what?! Kairi called Sora a FAT-***?!
    LOL

5. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Only as a joke/tease/being playful. It sounded funny in my head when I wrote it...

Thanks for the comments.

6. kairithebeat Moogle Assistant

BIG FAT YES!!! YOUR WELCOME...but its true if you can write a story and it brings in all these readers that def has talent written all over it!!!! ^_^

can't wait to see what comes next in the story!!!! ^___^ **excited**

ahh LIL SIS!!!!! YEAHHH you found meee !!!! teehee
    its MEEEE I tried to make it obvious that it was me with "kairithebeat"

i couldnt remember what you told me your name on here was so i know it now!!!yuffiechan...good choice... WAHEW!!!

ahh this story rocks!!!

7. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

when will the next chapter be posted? -waits impatiently-

8. Masa Moogle Assistant

Timetable

Yeah When It Comes??????

9. Forever Love Life Without Limits

WOW.
    GREAT STORY!
    I must say that out of all the fanfic stories I've read... yours is the best!
    I'm loving every minute of it!
    Please continue.
    You have excellent talent...
    Keep working hard!
    And please dont make us wait a long time on the next chapter!
    I'm hooked!

10. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I need to pay more attention to this, I didn't realized Chp. 11 came out yet. But once again, wonderfully written, I lurved it. Bueno.

11. Very Berry Gummi Ship Junkie

its rly good keep on going i wanna noe what happens

12. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Thanks so much for the comments~
    ~~~
    I'm on a hitatus (sp?) right now. Sorry. D:

Idk... you guys might be lucky and maybe get a new chapter tomorrow.. errr "today." If I'm not busy I think I can whip up the next one. Then I'll be going on vacation so you won't be getting anything for 2 weeks or so. I'm not one for actually writing the chapters out, but if I have free time I'll bring a notebook with me and jot down ideas and such.

Laterz readerz~

I've been out all night and I need sleep. ;D

13. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Well If you need to sleep then sleep. We aren't worthy.XD

14. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

i cant wait anymore!!!!!! please post the next chapter!!!!!

15. Forever Love Life Without Limits

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
    I need to know what happens next!
    Dont keep me waiting any longer!

-Kairi2011<3

16. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Wow... yeah. It's been forever. D: I finally have anew chapter for you lovely poeple, but because it took forever I decided to cut the chapter short. It was intended to be a bit longer. I didn't really proof read it either. :|

I changed my writing a bit... for like better dialogue, because in hick town they have low standards in everything and all I write are essays. No one's really bothered to teach us about the dynamics of dialogue. So enjoy it, I tried. :/

Now it's time for the chapter. Dramatic irony... you got to love it! =D
    ( Look it up if you don't know what it means, you sillys. I don't feel like telling you. =P )

Chapter 12: The Darkness Within

“Did you see that?!?” exclaimed a gruff voice. The elderly man paced across the room quickly and agile; surprising for a man of his stature.

“No. My Lord what is this you speak of?” asked a smoother, calm voice of a much younger male. He had a dark trench coat on; much like those of Organization Thirteen. His hood was up shrouding his face, but through his tight-fitting cloak you could tell he was well-built. It seemed as if he was all muscle, as he stood at attention to the older man; most likely his superior.

“The heart… the heart, my boy!” the man said shaking his hands around wildly. He continually paced in front of the younger man as if waiting for him to comment.

“But… my Lord. What heart?” he asked, confusion showing in his voice.

“Preciously! What heart… indeed,” the older man said excitedly. He stopped his pacing and faced the younger man. Looking at his accomplice, even with face hidden, he could still sense the boy’s puzzlement. He continued his pacing once more stating, “He is much more promising than we thought; now noticing how he has been reacting. At first he thought he had these “feelings,” pretending as you may say, but as he has developed it is almost as if…” he trailed off.

“How? Is he not a Nob-,” the young man started to ask before being cut off.

“Why yes he is, but so remarkably different. I know not how though,” the elder said. He furrowed his brow, concentrating and thinking about his discovery. “These beliefs of passion and love followed by jealousy fueling deep anger within him… it is truly remarkable! It would seem he is having actual feelings. He is responding as if he had a heart, a true heart.”

The young man crossed his arms; he seemed somewhat interested but still confused and asked, “Why do you find this of interest? I thought all you were after was the Princess?”

“I was and still am, but this may come in handy in the future. He is an outstanding fighter; he could be a great asset to our plans. When push comes to shove we could use his skills and help. All it would take is a bit of… manipulation. All of those untamed emotions are there for the taking,” he said with a smirk.

With a nod the young man said, “Ah, now I see my Lord. Is there anything else you need?”

“No, no, no… You know your orders. Now leave me be, I must have a chat with the girl,” he said sinisterly.

With a bow the young man made his way out of the dome shaped room. As he walked down the dark hallway he readied himself for what was to come and slowly closed the door behind him with an almost pleasurable sigh.

The older man ceased his pacing and stood in the middle on the decrepit room. He looked above to the skylight were he stared at the eerie moon. “In due time my Princess… you will know your true potential,” he mumbled to himself with an evil smirk, awaiting his guest.

~xXx~

The whole gang was sitting around the campfire quietly after enjoying dinner. Namine and Roxas were sitting cozily on a log together, Riku was sitting on a large rock starring at the glittering stars, Kairi was idly lying in the sand near the fire, and Sora was perched on a log next to the young princess. All sat watching the flames of the fire dance wildly as if to its own music.

“Oh my gawd… Namine! That was the best meal I have ever eaten,” said Kairi lazily, holding her now full stomach.

“You can really pack it in? Ha-ha, you even ate more than Sora. I didn’t think that was even possible!” Roxas said chuckling.

“You should have heard her earlier… it was all talk about food,” Sora said laughing. “I seriously thought that no one could beat me at eating anything, but I admit defeat.” He finished as he threw another log onto the fire.

“But… I was hungry! Unlike you guys I’ve been unconscious; girls’ gotta eat ya know!” Kairi said. She hit Sora and continued playfully, “I don’t plan on beating you at anymore meals. Don’t want to become a fat-*** like you.”

“Ow,” Sora said getting up and walking over to the log Roxas and Namine were sitting at.

“What are you doing?” Kairi asked somewhat confused.

Sora plopped down next to Namine and said, “She doesn’t hit me, unlike you.” The young key bearer turned towards Namine and grabbed her arm. “Save me from the mean lady?” he pleaded; acting like a child.

“You’re so immature, Sora,” Namine said pulling away.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Roxas started to say, pulling Namine over and into his lap. “You can’t have her, she’s my protector.”

“Aww…” Namine murmured and hugged Roxas affectionately.

“Fine…” Sora said walking back over to his previous seat. “No one loves Sora; even though he saved the world.” Pouting he stood back up, “And for the record I am not a fat-***. All muscle baby!” He boasted while flexing.

“Shut up,” Kairi said giggling and lightly kicked the key bearer.

Riku, still sitting on the rock, looked about at the situation and the solemn look he had was now drifting off his face. He gave notice to the young brunettes’ comment with a small chuckle under his breath.

Sora turned to face Riku and asked, “Now what’s so funny?”

“Oh, nothing,” the silver haired boy said as he stood up. “It’s just… that is not muscle.”

“Oh really then, tough guy?” Sora retorted then flexing his biceps as Riku approached him. “Wait… What are you do-!?!”

The older and obliviously stronger silver haired warrior now had the key bearer suspended helplessly in mid-air above his head. “Now this… is what you call muscle,” he said as he whirled the younger brunette around a few times.

“Put me down!” the key bearer demanded as he struggled.

“Whatever you say,” Riku said whilst throwing his best friend towards the shoreline.

“You can fly, you can fly, Sora!” Roxas yelled sarcastically as he watched his friend go sailing across the beach.

As the key bearer made a face plant in the sand with a loud thud, his friend and other half, Roxas came running over. Sora rolled himself over, now staring at the night sky, and held out his hand waiting for Roxas to help him up; like he expected.

Roxas stood there only for a moment before adding, “Sora you didn’t do it right! All you need is faith, trust, and… a little pixie dust! Remember?” as he sprinkled sand into the boy’s spiky, chocolate brown hair.

“Yeah, yeah… whatever,” Sora said unenthusiastically as he picked himself up and brushed off the sand. “What’s so funny, old man?!?! I’ll get you back… don’t you worry!” he added to Riku.

Riku was still standing where he had thrown Sora and was chuckling, “I’d like to see you try!” With that he sat back down looking rather pleased at himself and the look on Sora’s face.

“Well now that you boys have that out of your systems. How about we get some sleep?” Namine asked with a slight yawn.

“Yeah, I’m pretty tired too,” Kairi agreed. She stood up from where she was lying next to the fire and stretched.

Sora’s eyes wondered over to where Kairi was stretching. His eyes seemed to glaze over as he stared mindlessly at her body. Namine looked at him and gave a small giggle. Roxas noticed too and smacked in the head once to bring him back to reality as he whispered, “Put your eyes back in your head, dude.” These small events all went unnoticed to Kairi as she finished and waved goodnight to everyone.

Roxas and Namine shared a tender kiss goodnight. Then Roxas headed into the tent, shortly followed by Riku. As he started to climb in Sora gave him a slight push, and the silver haired boy tumbled into the tent. The brunette turned to Kairi and Namine and flashed his boyish smile as if to say, I told you so. A second later an angry arm flung out of the tent door flap and lunged for Sora’s ankle; causing the key bearer to fall, once again, in the sand and was dragged into the tent.

Kairi and Namine looked at one another and giggled. Hearing the boys argue again they decided the boys could figure it out themselves for once, as they headed into their own tent for the night.

~~~
    Well there you go! The next chapter hopefully won't take as long, but it might be short considering it was originally planned to be part of chapter 12. Hope you all enjoyed it. Comments = <3
    >:3

~01_Kairi~​

17. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah that was awsome! Lol @ Sora and Riku. Worth the wait.

18. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I need more!!!

xD

I hardly have room to talk, though, considering how frequently I update my story...

19. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Thanks.

Yes, a major "lol" at those to boys. xD

I'm trying... the next chapter won't take me as long. (I think)

Thanks for the comment! =D

20. Rosey Chaser

D:

I havent been here in a while! Thats depresssing.

I dont remember what chapter I was on. D:

Can you post them all in your first post kairi? Cause as much as I love you, Im not going through all 33 pages of this thread.