The Postbox

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by C, Aug 15, 2011.

1. C This silence is mine

That awkward moment when you realise you're taking the same English class twice in the same year. Hopefully they'll have the same homework so I can be all YO I DONE THIS I DA GREATEST before we start with the homework in either of the two. Anyway, messages~

Message to: What?
    Just wanted to say that you are such a lovely gentleman,and always knows how to make my day. Also,I am convinced that you are a genuis,as you somehow hold so much knowledge of nearly everythink in that head of yours.
    Love you~

Message to: Noroz
    Message: Herro there deary. just thought I might say that you are a lovely person,and I am very happy we have become friends. Also,that time on msn when you played the piano for me was beautiful :3

Message to: Christhor

I love you too <3

Message to: Saximaphone
    Message: I'm so glad that I began to get creeping one day, and you were my target.
    Somehow, that spiraled into our becoming friends.
    You're a great friend on KHV, and I wouldn't trade that for anything! You're funny, and very nice, Saxima!

Message to: mrsbaggins
    Message: You're the bestestest person ever! 8D You write like no other and kick all kinds of RP ass! <3 Life would suck all kinds of balls without you!!

Message to: Te Deum
    Message: 'sup bro! We haven't talked much lately, but you're still the cooliest guy around. Dueling with you was quite fun... even with the lag and stuff.

And never forget... I'LL WIN THE REP RACE!

Message to: ℳeridα ➸
    Message: Thanks for your Postbox message xD It made me feel good! Sorry if I've been scarce lately, especially in my own threads, but things are getting to me :/ Anyway, you're a great person. Don't forget that!! If you need anything, you know you have your friends on here. Also, Bushy loves you.

Message to: Everyone
    Message: Since everyone is doing it, I should make one for everyone, because everyone deserves one, yet I don't think everyone will read this, but I have a feeling someone will.

I feel drunk making this.

Message: I wish people would send some mean/rude messages as well, we're not all lovey-lovey here you twats!

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Why thank you :)
    I know who you are! o.o Because from what I can recall I've only played piano for one person over MSN ^^,
    And keep in mind, I don't play crap songs ;p

3. Doukuro Chaser

Aw, I wish I knew who left that message. I miss talking to all my friends!

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

5. C This silence is mine

That sad moment when you realised you'd rather have those extra five hours of school a week than to lose them ;-; I never thought I'd be displeased about having five hours less school every week. Anyway~

Message to: DPWolf
    Message: For some reason, I've always looked up to you. It's not just because your staff, it's because that you have a certain way of carrying yourself. I've always admired that about you.

Message to: Misty
    Message: It seems like you're the hardest worker of all the staff. Take it easy once in a while or else you'll burn out.

Message to: Loo-Ner
    Message: You're one of my oldest friends on this site. You always know how to make me laugh. Oh look! It's...Masa!

Message to: Mike
    Message: Dude, you are one of the coolest people I know. Me and you share the same ambition but you're the one taking more inititive. Don't leave me too far behind man, I'm catching up at my own pace.

Message to: Rat
    Message: How is it that we're friends on facebook but not on here?

Message to: Twilight_Nobody13
    Message: You are my best friend in the entire world. You've been there for me ever since the beginning. You've never judged me or took any kind of pity. That's how I fell for you. Hope you're doing okay. :glomp:

Message to: ℳeridα ➸
    Message: Try to relax yourself. Try to have a little bit of fun in everything you do. Stressing yourself out isn't cool; you need to find ways to get through the day. Enjoy life to the fullest. No day but today!

Wind
    Memory
    Happy
    Lucky
    Sake
    Section
    Mention
    Timing
    Coin
    Failing

6. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I can't remember a time on KHV when we weren't friends. c':
    Masa-San! -u-
    [​IMG]

7. Mike Chaser

I wish you best of luck! I'm always here to help and give advice based on where I stand today. =)

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Aww, so precious. I <3 you too!

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Ah, thank you dearly, my good fellow - whom I have an inkling of who is! In such a case, it is always a pleasure to certainly speak with you as such, and oh goodness, you flatter me so. That in itself is a very wise quote indeed and I must say I shall indeed follow it myself. I shall certainly do so indeed, and I do hope our friendship may continue to press on as well! Thank you dearly.

Ah, bonjour, member-whom-I-may-certainly-be-aware-of-and-thus-madam! Thank you dearly, and I must say it is but always a pleasure to make the day of another, especially in such tumultuous times! I must assure you that there are too, too many things I do not know, though I do hope to know them soon.

Je l'aime aussi.

10. Yozora Archer

What? Who sent me that? How will I answer if I don't know who you arrrreeee lol.

And wtf we're not friends? I thought I was friends with everyone in this site. ;-; (lol)

11. Misty gimme kiss

Haha I do take days off now and then where I just lay in bed and play video games, but thanks mystery!sender. <3

12. C This silence is mine

Sorry for the delay on some of these, school is wearing me a little thin lately.

Message to: Makise Kurisu
    Message: I'm going to steal your voice, it is that awesome. You have been warned. :P

Message to: rikusorakairiown
    Message: I don't think you have recieved a message yet, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you what I think about you. I think you're Elton John if he was homosexual.

Message to: Maki
    Message: Pretty happy with having everyone thinking you're not Kayate, eh? It is terribly rude of you.

Message to: The Observer

13. rikusorakairiown Destiny Islands Resident

I am so confused

Elton John ish gay so

ART THOU CALLING ME ELTON JOHN?

IS THIS MESSAGE GOOD OR BAD?

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN?

14. Kayate King's Apprentice

I'm not sure if this is for me...
    It's probably from Christ though.

15. C This silence is mine

Message to: rikusorakairiown
    Message: No. You're what Elton John would be like if he was homosexual. Twice as homosexual.

How can that be interpreted as bad?

Message to: Catch the Rain
    Message: Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're alright! All of khv misses you. Stay groovy.

Message to: Ienzo
    Message: I always enjoy the fact that you're on staff, you're just so much more silly than most of the other staff! It gives hope to the people that one day one of us normal members might become staff. That'd be the day, eh?

Message to: muff monkey

16. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

WHEN I GET SETTLED IN TO MY NEW HOME

Otherwise. Lots of love to the person who posted this. Seriously, it means a lot <3

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm silly? ::L: Then my work here is done. I hope this is a good thing ^^

18. C This silence is mine

Ah, the weekend. Finally have some time.

Message to: Midnight Star
    Message: I think that you're a lot of fun on this forum, you always have this charm about you with your posts. You should post more!

Message to: P
    Message: Where is the new suggestion you promised? Don't fail us now after all the trust we have gained for you. Lead us into freedom!

Message to: Amaury

Message to: Makaze

19. P Banned

Patience, young grasshopper. The road to deletable-PMs has many twists.

20. C This silence is mine

Message to: FuzzyBlueLights
    Message: I know I fuss and I complain to you a lot. But I want you to know just how special you are to me. I don't know where I would be without you, but I know it wouldn't be here. You saved me. Not only from myself, but from my environment, and from thinking that staying in an abusive relationship was okay--because I deserved it. You've taught me so much. You've taught me I'm worth it. I deserve happiness and unconditional love, and that I don't have to lie to feel cared for. That I can be myself. I am eternally grateful to you for that, and for everything. Happy anniversary, my hero. <3

Message to: Christhor
    Message: Thank you for doing such a good job running the postbox. Keep on rocking.