The Postbox

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by C, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Spread The Plague!
    I think I know who this is. Thank you, this made me smile. c:

I really need to start talking to people more. <_>

2. Jayn

You. Oh gosh. Waterworks. I apologize for any typos that may occur due to the blurriness of (more) happy tears. ;n; Sometimes when I think about the family, I get to feeling kind of silly...I mean...To be some chick on the Internet who loves ya'll unconditionally because you're 'KHV' family. xD I love you guys. So to hear that we impacted you, and that you can feel that unconditional love, really means something to me...My family here has saved me, too...You guys make me feel like I have a home.

You have no idea how much it means to me that you can say these things about me, after everything we've gone through. You're strong, too. I've always, always admired you. Even in the 'bad' times, when I've been upset or hurt about certain things...I mean, what bothered me most is how badly I just wanted to be your friend, and now that that's happened I'm overjoyed. We should talk more often, but I want you to know that even if I'm uber shy on MSN and a super slow VM responder, I consider you one of my most precious friends. You're one of the sweetest girls I know, and I feel absolutely blessed to know you. <3 Thank you so much for this, for everything. Thank you for forgiving me, opening up to me, and understanding... You're really amazing.

/end emotional wall of text

3. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Aw, thanks! I'm probably wrong about who this is, but, thank you! <3

Which reminds me, I haven't been on Voxli in a while...

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Thanks, It was fun being your partner too.

5. Misty gimme kiss

Thankies to mystery sender. c: These threads make me happy.

6. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

wat.
    I am sweet.
    And crazy funny.
    WHAT IS THIS.

Lol, thanks, somebody-I-don't-know.

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm sorry whoever sent this! Although, I do have a good feeling on who it is... ^.^

I appreciate the message though either way, nice talking with ya stranger. <3

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well, I can't guess who sent this, but thanks for it in any case. I love Role playing because it keeps me occupied, and it helps me come up with ideas to make books on. And I am talking about novels here

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

;x; Mystery child! ilu. I take my family business seriously. If I and Jayn made a mom and pops joint, we'd probably go bankrupt because we'd give more jobs to our adopted children then actually getting anything done in the store.

But we don't need your money, money money! We just wanna make our family happy.
    Family=Love in my book.

10. C This silence is mine

Goodmorning from cloudy Norway

Message To: ℳeridα ➸
    Message: I just wanted to say that you're one of my closest friends on this site! You're so sweet and kind and I always want to huggles you! I'm glad you have the trust in me to rant about your day or problems in your life, and I'm glad I can do the same to you! Just left this message for you to say I really appreciate our friendship!

Message To: kellyjelly
    Message: Ohai there wifey! Those kids are due soon, I'll have you know! I hope you're prepared! I just wanted to say that I love chatting with you on Voxli, and I love your voice so much! It brings the tears to my eyes. ;~; You're a really fun person to talk with, even though you're always talking about blood... or killing.... or bank robbing... erm, I think you get what I mean! So yeah.... <3

Message To: Dяєαмscαρє ✿
    Message: Oh Mom, where to begin.... hmmm, you are one the sweetest people I have ever met; you're heart is literally made out of pure gold (and chocolate ;D). I'm really glad to be your youngest child in the adopted family, and I shall get the most Cookie Points (Dadsir should know what I'm talking about)! D< Anyways, that picture you drew of our chibi family literally brought me to tears, it was so nice of you to do that for us! I really feel like we're a family! I love talking with you, I feel so comfortable around you! You are the best KHV Mom I could've ever wanted. <3

Message to: Ienzo
    Message: Ienzo, you are a wonderful, kind, very insightful, and an amazing woman! It is always a blessing to talk to you. you are truly a great friend!

Message to: Sonoshee
    Message: (Sabby, hahaa!) you are an amazing gal! You really make everyday a great day, because you are always so kind:) Thank you!

Message to: Misty
    Message: Misty, you are a very kind and considerate person! I'm so glad we have such a great person like you to take care of KHV. You are a true friend, and i thank you deeply.

Message to: Okabe Rintarou
    Message: (RvR), you are an awesome fella! you are really down to Earth and you are a great person. I am so glad that you do your job, and you do it well! Keep it up!

Message to: BusterSword777
    Message: You are the best friend anyone could ever asked for. You are such a great person, and it's a pleasure to have been your friend for so many years! Together, we will shake the manga world, so they better be ready for us dawg! (This is really obvious as to who i am... hahaa!)

Message to: Kingdom Hearts530
    Message: You brighten up every day, you are always so happy! You are a great friend, one whom i am truly blessed to have! You are a great gal!

Message to: Saximaphone
    Message: You are SO kind, and you are a wonderful friend. I really am glad you are on KHV, you make everyday, a wonderful one:)

Message to: What?
    Message: My dear sir... many a' night ago, we had chanced upon one another. And i must say, it was quite a wonderful event my good sir. Such a witty fellow are you, one whose words compliment each other so, that it brings about such an interesting conversation. As one person once said, "Great men, are ones who use their words for good." (well... i said that, but i imagine you grasp the entirety of the meaning...) So my good fellow, i desired to encourage you to press on, but not to be pressed on. Keep up the extraordinary, and honorable position of being an exemplary friend.

Message to: I hate you Christhor

I love you more, tho

Message to: All the LP2P Peoplez
    Message: Guys, you are all incredible, seriously. Don’t ever stop being so random and awesome. You all have your little quirks, which though they can be annoying, we love you all the more for them and I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you for so many good times, I’ve had so much fun and I hope there is many more to come. So have fun and keep posting!

11. Rhiscx Banned

Thank you mysterious person for your awesome words:)
    P.S. you couldn't have tried to be more obvious.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Thank you very much, whoever said this ^^ It's just made my day <3

13. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Trololololololololol

My day has been maaaaaade.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Aww! That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and made me smile till my cheeks hurt. Thank you so much! :glomp:

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

You people and your sentimentalities. -__- Still . . . nah, don't make me cry now. c:

16. Jayn

Thank you so much, sweetheart. <3 This means a lot to me...I'll point out to 'Dadsir' that you are still aspiring to get more Cookie Points. xD I'm glad you loved the picture, too...I love you guys. ;__; AND I LOVE MY BABY BOY. /SPOILS YOU

17. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I'm too lazy to quote. But I know who sent that one! >:3 Oh yes, it's eight days away..I think. I love chatting with you too, you're so adorable it's unreal ;w; I love your voice. :x So much, you're a great singer too. Yes, I like blood and anything along those lines. Feeear me. >:3 We must talk more! Thaaank ye <3

18. Misty gimme kiss

D'aw, thanks to whoever sent that. <3

19. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Aww your welcome. <3 thank you. *hugs*

20. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Thank you, anon. Someone once told another they might find that I was sunshine. The conceit intrigued me... I wait for the day when it can become a reality.