The Postbox

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by C, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    ...I'm not sure this person gets the point, how can I reply to him if I dont know who they are? Besides lots of members dislike me, I really couldnt care less if another one does! I wouldnt be much of a cold heart if I got in a tizzy everytime someone said mean things to me now would I?

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It was me. I wanted to see how you would react.

You didn't try to figure out who it was. I am disappointed.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

>Anonymous quotes the recipient

>Does so in the Postbox

[​IMG]

4. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Well then I'd be wasting my time with someone who is too cowardly to come and speak to my virtual face about their issue with me, and decides to hide behind an anonymous service.

Since it was just you playing with this that's fine, but an actual member using this to tell someone he hates them is truly pathetic.

5. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I know. I was hoping to get you ranting or something.

It was a failed effort.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Ah boy here's a buck-ton of messages!

Message too: Korosu (Kelly)
    Message: Oh goodness, it's been so long since we've talked. I miss you so much, dear! <3

Message to: Rainbow Dash (Maka)
    Message: You're always so nice to me, and you're always there when I wanna talk. Hot cocoa and coloring book buddies? :'D

Message to: Jayn
    Message: Where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever, at least on KHV. We should talk again sometime! ;-;

Message to: Saxima
    Message: Your leadership of the Hunger Games roleplay is actually very inspiring. I know it sounds sappy and all, but truly, it's commendable. You turned a simple idea into a smexy roleplay, and I am so glad that you and all the others involved let me join in as a "Gamemaker". c:

Message to: Sumi
    Message: Oh goodness, where to begin...? Well, you always make me feel better when I'm done. Honestly, you're the first person I go to. I know we haven't spoken for the past few days, but we should very soon! Thanks again for all those times you listened to my complain about problems that were just completely idiotic. <3

Message to: Redamancy (Rissy)
    Message: We've only just begun to talk, and yet I consider a very close friend. I'm glad I started our first conversation a week or two ago, because talking with you is super super enjoyable! c:

Message to: Dinny
    Message: You're so kawaii desu, dear! And you're so kind, always complimenting me on the way I look even though i'm butt ugly, and it really makes me feel better about myself. I'm so glad we became friends, and have a safe and fun time in NY! <3

Message to: Sabby
    Message: Momma! How good to see you again! You're super sweet, like yummy candy, and you are very pretty! You and nephew together made my heart sink. *o*

Message to: Sabby

Message to: Firekeyblade
    Message: We haven't spoken in quite a while, eh? Yeah, I know, neglectful son of yours over here. But don't fret, we'll be in touch real soon! ^u^

Message to: Daxa
    Message: Now this is someone I don't really speak with, but want to sooooo bad! You're silly and funny and just a good person to be around, y'know? Talk to you soon! :'D

Message to: What?
    Message: You are very knowledgeable and so kind. You're always so modest, which is a good trait to have. You're down-to-earth, and you're very easy to talk with! You are very bright, sir! c:

Message to: Nagisa Adelheid (DarkTraitor)
    Message: Thanks for letting me into the Crossover Cove roleplay, I feel at home already! Also, thanks for answering my dumb questions regarding the roleplay!
    Oh, and I'd like to apologize about what happened in the past. I am truly sorry, but I'm sincerely glad we're still on a talking basis!

Message to: Makaze
    Message: Honestly, you intimidate me... simple as that. You're a highly intellectual being, and your debating skills are a tremendous force to be reckoned with! However, even with this intimidation, I still feel I can talk with you safely.

Message to: Makaze
    [​IMG]

Message to: Crimson Azoth (Vivi's Dark Side)
    Message: Sorry for being annoying with my small font and all. >w<;;

Message to: Axis (Trigger)
    Message: You seem like a pretty cool dude, even though we haven't really spoken even once. You seem level-headed, and we should talk soon! c:

Message to: Envy (Ghetto)
    Message: You're a pretty awesome, guy! We haven't really talked that much, a shame I must add, but when we did talk, you gave off an impression of being friendly! Maybe we should talk again soon...?

Good lord that was a lot of Forum Bouncing...

7. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I wonder who this could be...

Chrono Crusade was fascinating to me at that age.

8. Jayn

<33 I've been awayyyy. I'm not sure who this is, but thank you for the message and I'm definitely up for talking. xD ...Well, when I'm not so busy.

I'll be officially back August 14th. c:

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

I think I know who this is, in which case; you're completely welcome. The past is the past, leave it behind you, I'm not interested in that anymore. I'm not gonna hold anything against you.

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Aww thank you <3 you're the sweetest :)
    you motherducker lol I know who you are. >: I know where you and the person who told lives.

11. Trigger hewwo uwu

I genuinely have no idea who this could be, but this made me smile. I'd love to talk to you sometime.

12. Daxa~ #stalker

Oh my goodness, you sweetheart <3 Please do come and talk to me, although chances are I shall blather on and you shall be disturbed and run. But yesh. Don't be a stranger sweetie, please~

13. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

wow these people are really nice

i never thought that KHV had nice people

14. Jiηx You're such a loser.

I'd put my messege to being by Saxima if I had to guess, or Andrewtemari.

15. Llave Superless Moderator

And another one.

Message to: Cat
    >>
    <<
    Well then here. Take
    this.

16. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Aw, how sweet! Thank you so much. x)
    This really makes my day. I haven't been having a very good past few days, and this really hits the spot. <3

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I think I have a lot of sons and daughters. Which one of them are you? And okay. Looking forward to it.

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

YOU ARE NOT BUTT UGLY, LOVELY PERSON WHO SENT THIS (I have a huuuuge hunch on who this is, but I'm not entirely sure...). Thank you n ___ n

19. Llave Superless Moderator

Message to: HeartlessOfLight

20. Lite The Future

You're awesome too, whoever sent this. *Thumbs up*