The Postbox

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by C, Aug 15, 2011.

1. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Awesome beans are always better then someone peeing in your butt, if you ask me.

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

You never know, there are some siiiiiiick people out there.

3. Daxa~ #stalker

Naww naww!!! Who ever wrote this,I love you.
    Agus go raibh maith agat! <3 <3 <3

4. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

:( How does one pee in....
    Never mind, I'd rather not figure that out.

5. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Thanks,you're awesome too <3
    ^No homo.

6. C This silence is mine

I just returned from the land of the drunk, time to post some postbox message- Woah that's a lot of messages!

Message to: AndrewTemari101
    Message: Andreeeeeeeew~! Where are you? ;~; You don't talk to me anymore! Your sis feels very unloved. She's going to go cry in a corner now. T~T I hope you're doing alright though, and that you're having happy days.

Message to: Ansem59
    Message: You don't talk to me either anymore. D: How have you beeeeeen? Hope everything is going fine for you. :3

Message to: Bushybrow
    Message: Still a happy birthday to you! Your accent is hawt, and your Vlogs are rather entertaining. Psh, let's just cut to the chase. You've been a good friend to me, and I'm really happy you've been with me through my bad and good days and read through my rants. I'm surprise how fast we became friends, and looking at our join date, we should've been friends long ago. We joined the same month and year after all! 8D So yush, thank you so much for your kindness and putting up with me. I treasure it. :glomp:

Message to: DPWolf
    Message: We talk on and off, but not that much. :> Don't listen to those silly trollololols and KHVs members, you're great. Thanks for putting up with us, and thank you so much for being with me through my drama crisis... es? (lol, not sure how to make it plural on here) a couple of months ago. Having a staff member who cares about me and listens to me is really a blessing to me. If you just ignored me, I'd probably left long ago. So thank you so much.

Message to: Feenie
    Message: For the longest time, I was like "That member is so annoying! WHO THE HECK ARE THEY?!" Then I found out you're hercules and I was like, "Oh! That's him alright!" xD lol, you don't chat with me much anymore, but it was fun back in the day. ^^ Stay cool.

Message to: fire mage
    Message: I dunno if you'll ever see this, but I'll miss you. ;~; I loved how you roleplayed your Axel, you made him so real and believable. Miss ya a lot.

Message to: Fuuka Yamagishi
    Message: OMG, my sistah!!! *Super glomps* You've been so good to me, I feel like I don't deserve a sissy like you. T~T Thanks for putting up with me and being here for me through everything. You're always on my mind when you don't log on for so long, so don't scare me like this! D:< You make awesome roleplay ideas and I wish I could join all of the ones you make, and you make very good stories as well. Each of them just have a little spirit of you in them, which makes them even better. You're so awesome, so sweet, and I huggles you tightly until you see this! :glomp: Love you lots!

Message to: FuzzyBlueLights
    Message: My daddy. :D You scare me sometimes, I will not lie, but you're still an awesome pops. xD You kind of remind me of the kind of dad off of Soul Eater (Maka's dad), or even Ouran High School Host Club (Haruhi's dad). The crazy, fun, overprotective type but that's what makes you our dad. Thanks for adopting me, I was a little lost and unloved when you guys found me, and I'm glad you and Jayn took me in. I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you and Jayn and everyone else in the family. You've really touched my heart, and I'm so thankful to that. (Oh wooooow, I'm going to cry now. :'D Lol, silly me) Love ya pops. *Hugs and snuggles*

Message to: Garxena
    Message: My RPing buddy, and who I also considered one of my best friends on this website. I really love your Roleplaying style, and I love it when me and you are in the same RP together and start plotting evil things- I mean... Awesome things. You're one of the coolest people here, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. And for those people who are slacking in your RPs, I could burn them for you if you like. >8D Keep it up, girl. You got a talent in this.

Message to: HellKitten
    Message: Hey, where have you been? :O You were like one of the first people I RPed with when I joined, and I STILL want you to make another one of the one where we all had to speak in German, THAT ONE WAS MY FAVORITE! PLEASE BRING IT BAAAACK! I'm sorry I haven't talked with you much. ;~; I really miss you, and I hope you're doing okay.

Message to: Kayate
    Message: Lol, you scared me when you were all like, "YOU! Monochrome told me all about joooooo...." And I was like, "Huh, wa, wa, waaaaat?" But now we're good friends, and I'm glad of it. xD Your voice is very nice on Voxli, and your eagerness for the most random things I don't even know about is very amusing to me. I'm glad we're friends, and I won't let anyone convince us otherwise.

Message to: kellyjelly
    Message: OH LOOK KELLY! ANOTHER MESSAGE! I love you my British sister, aunt... goddess? I lost track. ._. Hey, don't let anyone of the KHVs members give you poop (my translation of the S word), you are cool and fantastic. You are not the worse female member on here, the ones who voted for that are (And if they're not female, then they just had a SEX CHANGE! OH SNAP!). You're the best, and I'm so happy we've meet each other. You're voice is so cute, I love listening to it. And I remember one of your first avatars that made me LOL, literally. It was Wendy going, "I picture them NAKED" or something like that and she had a face that went with the words. xD You're so quirky and funny, it's like a breath of fresh air on here. Love ya. :glomp: And let me set those who give you trouble on fire, please. :]

Message to: Kingdom Hearts530
    Message: My other sister on here on KHVs! I still have yet to get to know you, but you have a lovely singing voice. Pursue that talent, and I can see you on America Idol or America's Got Talent. Or even better yet, your own album. ^^ Keep at it, you'll be great someday. You're already so good now.

Message to: Makise Kurisu
    Message: My Scottish Friend! xD I dunno if I told you this, but a majority of my ancestors come from Scotland, and for that, I love that country. I feel like I should belong there. ^^ Anyways! Your voice is so much fun to listen to, I love your accent. I know a lot of the girls on voxli already want you to make their babies and such, so I won't stand a chance against that mob, but I'll be the quiet admirer who adores you. :'D Please continue to play the piano, I feel so calm when you play it, it's like you put your whole heart and soul into it (And for that, you are better than me). If I known there would be a Best Musician section in the KHVs Awards, I would've nominated you right away. So on my own poll, I'll vote for you. Also, thank you for being so caring and so concerned for me when I would say something on Voxli like I was having a bad day or I felt sick. Sometimes it's really hard to get people to pay attention to you in there, so I'm glad you spot me and help me. It makes me feel special and wanted, and I always get a smile on my face when you log on and join us. :glomp:

Message to: Ploo-Hems
    Message: I dunno even know how we became friends, but I'm so glad we did! *Super hugs* You always make me do a "Yah!" dance every time you log on. I'm always so happy to see you when you come on. Even though I don't always say "HIIII!" first, I just wanna let you know that you're my bestest- best friend on here. I feel like I can tell you everything, and you won't tell anyone else. I can trust you, and even though I think I'm annoying to you with my rants and randomness, I'm glad you say otherwise. I'm glad you see something good in me that I don't see in myself just yet, and how you keep trying to make me see without giving up on me so quickly. Lol, if I was Ariel, you'd be my Flounder (but much better than him). If I was the Pinky, you'd be the Brain. If you were Sponge Bob, I'd be Patrick. If I was Kim Possible, you'd be Ron Stoppable. You miiiight know who this is now. Just... Thanks Plums for sticking with me and not abandoning me, cause I wouldn't blame you if you did. You're one of the friends I hold close to my heart on here, and I'm thankful that we are friends. I'm sorry that I dump stuff on you all the time. xD You know so much about me, but I only know a little bit about you. c: Hopefully that'll change. :glomp: Keep up with your writing, ya? You're going to be better than Jk Rowling or one of those other famous authors I can't remember right now. And don't let the Creativity Corner peeps kill ya. xD Thanks again, Plumsy.

Message to: Saximaphone
    Message: SAAAAAAAAXIMAAAAAAAAAAAA! *Superglomps* You're becoming one of my greatest friends on here, and I'm like, "YEAH! ANOTHER FRIEND!" :'D I still think you're the better writer than me, AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE! Don't let those other KHVs members get to ya, you're pretty cool and neat to me. You seem like you have a very exciting life, and you live it to the fullest. That, my friend, is what I wish I could do, and I look up to you for that. Sorry I don't talk to ya much on MSN when I log on in the middle of the night, but I'll try to make myself focus when I do that. ^^; Trust me, it's not you at all. Love ya, Saxi!

Message to: Shell Bullet
    Message: Lol, remember when you use to call me the crazy country girl back in the day? xD Miss that. Gees, I think we became friends through that Bleach RP I made so long ago... Has it really been that long? D: You're one of my favorite members on here, and it's a shame we don't talk a lot. But when we do, I'm glad for it. Remember last month with that whole ordeal of facing my fears? Even though I got in trouble for doing something like that in real life by my parents, I'm glad you and some other friends on here stayed with me and made sure I was okay after the whole ordeal. Thank you so much for not leaving me alone and trying to do what you could to help me. You're my hero in that way. <3 Don't overwhelm yourself with all those RPs Mister Goober, and REMEMBER US ON JUSTICE CADETS! T~T

Message to: tummer
    Message: My brother! :glomp: I just wanted to say thank you so much for being that to me and for putting a smile on my face and drying my tears on my bad days. You have so much on your plate, I shouldn't even be complaining. You always look for the positive side of life and always try to find the good in things. I wish I could get into the habit of that, and I look to you as an example. Thanks for putting up with me though through those times, and I'm thankful for you every day. I tell God, "Thanks for sending my soul brother to me to keep me alive." And it's true. I always have you on my mind, and I always wish for the best for you and that your heart will stay strong. Remember: CLOOOOOUDS!

Message to: What?
    Message: Now we're starting to become friends, and YEAAAAAH! You're always so proper and nice, it makes me smile when you call me "Madame" and what not. Thanks for believing in me since I haven't had the courage to believe in myself just yet. You're a good friend in that way, and it has been a pleasure sir thus far. I hope we get to know each other more.

Message to: Makaze
    Message: Almost missed you because you're not on my friends list! What the dillioh man! xD Jk, jk. Although you came off as super depressing to me when I first got to know you, you turned out quite the opposite from it. You just got a lot on your mind and what not, but after talking with you on voxli, you seem like a decent guy. Whether you think so or not, you can be very nice and caring when you want to be. You got light inside of you, just don't be afraid to let it out. It's okay. :glomp:

Message to: Dяєαмscαρє ✿
    Message: I already gave you a huge, message, but what the heck. xD I NEED TO ADD YOU TO MY FRIENDLIST, GURL! D:< WHAT IS THIS RUMPUS?! *Ahem* You're still the Angel of Music and Angel of the Night. You're strong, your courageous, and you're gorgeous. Have a great, awesome day, filled with fluffy clouds, unicorns, cotten candy, and your knight in shining armor (our papa) mommy. I also wanted to say (As I told pops earlier) thank you for adopting me. Even though I'm older than you, I feel like such a baby and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that I have a "family" here. When I came in, I thought it was just to add more people to the family, but I was wrong. Everyone's been treating me like their own, and it's really, really made an impact on me, whether everyone realizes it or not. I could be dead right now, I could say that much. Thank you for forgiving me, thank you for sticking with me even though I pushed you away for so long, thank you for putting your arms around me and telling me that it's okay. You're the stronger person in that way, Jayn. I still have a long way to go to be someone so special, friendly, and gentle as you. Thank you again. :glomp: Lol, you made me cry, dang it. ><

Mesage to: Christhor

Message to: What?
    Message: You have done so much for me and always listened to me and let me vent at you when I felt like I was going to explode. You always comforted me when I need you. Thank You so much my good friend.

Message To: Sforzato
    Message Entry: ilu<3
    And no I didn't send this just so you would feel loved.

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Aww, thanks a lot. And today of all days. ^^

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I know who wrote about meh xD Thank you Sisy :)

9. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

OHEY another message. I totally knew who sent this, prepare for a love rant! ;_; That was just overloaded with loveliness and other fluffy emotion feeling..things. Heh, It don't really bother me now, I was having a really bad day when the polls first went up so I was all "T~T" but thank you. My voice is not cute .-. vnjtnbvjrgnvjgnb I quote "Kelly = Female Heinlien" fffffffff- I was friggin pissed when the person said this. xD Oh gaawd, not one of my first avaters x'D Jesus /bad memories, oh yes Wendy pictures everybody naked all deh tiem. ALL deh friggin' tiem! Right. I'm going to begin writing my love rant, be waaaarned my dear be waaarned. Thank you so much this lovely little post made me feel a little better. <3Love ya yo. Setting fire to people is bad though. D: <

As for the second post - ikr bro? So emo.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Oh my goodness I am not even sure what to say to you two besides a fumbling thank you because my face is more red than the flag of the Soviet Union.

As for the lovely madam in the first message, thank you dearly - I shall hope that our memories of such a friendship shall indeed continue thus forward, and it is imperative that you believe in yourself as well, because truly it is an understanding of the self that is also important! Keep continuing onward and trying madam, I am sure you shall reach such a point very soon. I do hope we continue this friendship greatly as well.

For the member of the second message, it is simply a pleasure to see your head cleared up out of all of the mash that can get stuck in one's head at times - and please, never ever hesitate to vent or ask myself for something, as I would certainly not mind whatsoever! You are free to do so at anytime such things may be bothering yourself.

Thank you both.

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

; w; Thank youuuu mystery messenger

12. Kayate King's Apprentice

D'aaaaw. I wish I knew who this was. But I have two ideas...Brbcreepin'

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I think I know who this is. XD
    Thanks so very much, this made me smile a lot and bought a tear to my eye. XD

14. Doukuro Chaser

JAhfjdsjv. My sister!

*runs to hug her loads*

15. C This silence is mine

After reading both of those messages to Kelly right after one another it's pretty hilarious how opposite of the scale they are comparatively

Message to: ℳeridα ➸
    Message: Thank You so much my big sister <3 I knew it twas you right away ^^ We must talk more we must :)

Message to: Tummer
    Message: Keep going strong and good luck with your heart. Keep being an awesome role player too. I enjoy role playing with you!

Message to: Amaury

Message to: Aqua101
    Message: You are such a good role player and you are so nice too :)

Message to: Jaden Yuki
    Message: Thank you so much for getting into Yu Gi Oh again. One day I will learn all the rules and come to the Duel Arena.

Message to: KH2man13
    Message: You are such an awesome duelist and it was really fun talking with you on voxli. Joey fans forever <3

Message to: Llave de Espada
    Message: My Bleach buddy <3 It is so fun talking with you :)

Message to: Machazo
    Message: Machi You are so awesome! You are so supportive of my singing and you always want me to sing whenever I'm on voxli with you. You are offically my number 1 fan. Thank you so much I <3 u

Message to: Makise Kurisu
    Message: Cllllaaaawwww I love your voice. It is so cute xD We really need to talk more often we really really do :)

Message to: master of keyblades
    Message: My other roleplay buddy! It is quite fun with you being my partner.

Message to: Mike
    Message: You are such an awesome friend and such a fun person to talk to. good Luck with your voice acting Mr. Ventus/Roxas XD

Message to: Ms. Riss
    Message: You are so sweet and you are crazy funny on voxli. Thank you for letting me use the pictures. :)

Message to: Misty
    Message: Thank you for being such a good Admin and being nice to me whenever we talk. You must have alot of patients to put up with all of us xD

Message to: Tienewman
    Message: Thank You for being KHV from SPdude! He was such a bad admin and owner but you are an awesome one :)

I mean it, it's very rare I actually respect or pay attention to any member I've come into contact with post2008 but you are one awesome gal.

Also: Thanks for introducing me to EA <3 Plague Rats FTW!

Message to: Fuuka Yama Fuuka Yuma Faka Yama Monochrome
    Message: Monochrome! You're a great friend, and I wish we still spoke like we used to! I miss talking to you all the time.

16. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Aw, thank you very much. ;_; Thanks for all of that

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

I know who that's from. >_>

18. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Aw, thanks, that means a lot, really. I'm glad I could make a positive difference, and if anything comes up again I'm more than willing to listen. :]
    And that goes for anyone here, despite popular belief I'm not all bark and bite. xD

19. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa yeah it is! Thanks for the shout out, that's really nice of you! Hahaa!

20. Amaury Legendary Hero

That's true.

You're just doing your job as a Super Moderator.