The Postbox

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by C, Aug 15, 2011.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Not everybody can get to it. It won't be crazy active all the time but the fact that it was there for us was a good thing.
    People have lives also.

2. C This silence is mine

-sigh- You don't seem to understand at all. The Premium Postbox is still right there, go ahead and use it if you want, wouldn't want those dirty normal members to read your master race coder messages, now would we? I see no reason as to why I shouldn't make a more general one when the Premium Postbox was dying, that thing isn't something that people just suddenly remembers, it has to have a constant stream of messages. It was a lot more dead than it seemed anyway. I'm not saying that people don't have lives, I'm saying that why should you keep something good just for yourself? Do you gain anything from it? No, nothing. You really just want to pretend that you're better than the normal members and have more exclusive stuff than they do. Feel free if you want to use the Premium Postbox if you want to, it's still right there, being a "good thing for us to have it there for us". Now please stop trying to ruin the mood.

New messages~

Message to: Sabby

Message to: LARiA
    Message: It's just that you're trying to act much older than you are, it's not that hard to tell that you're trying your absolute hardest to act the way you do. I'm just saying you should stop trying to act so much like Makaze and just chill.

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

This. So. ****ing. This.

If it's not going to work, then it's not going to work. By the way it's looking now, it's working.

4. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

LOL I love you too. but I don't think you want to marry me. I'm like with a bunch of people already. So if you can handle that then sure <3

5. C This silence is mine

Message to: Makaze
    Message: Ignore the message sent from the second person. It is not the person who sent the first message. If that person wishes to team up then so we shall. You'll know me when there is a thread of voice. If you can't find me then well, I'll fly solo.

Message to: kellyjelly
    Message: You’re awesome. End of. (If you argue I will attack you with cabbages, don’t think I won’t)

Message to: LARiA
    Message: I think what the person is trying to tell you is that you gotta calm down and in my opinion mind your own busy.

Message to: ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠

Message: Your laugh IS adorable and you can't do anything about it. So there B|

Message to: Tienewman

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Meh not really, but thanks bro.

7. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Your impression mislead.

First impressions destroy. I don't try hard at anything at all, really, although I suppose I can see how the impression was impressed. That comment singes me with anger, indignant. Trying to act so much like Makaze? It's clear that you know neither of us well. I sound nothing like him. We have our similarities, but we are so obviously nothing alike! At the same time. A realization - most polar opposites have areas in between, overlapping shades of gray. Even opposites share something.

He and I are opposites, so why the hell do people accuse me of mimicking him? Not that there is anything wrong with him as an individual, but the thought of the lines blurring and becoming more and more like him... pisses me off. All uniqueness would be lost. Exploring yourself is terribly boring.

I never tried to be anything that I naturally was not. Perfectly "chill", until the likes of you disrupt my chillness with these accusations.

I am disgustingly wrathful atm. Oh whatever. Sorry for the tantrum! Calming myself down. Please reply, anon. Yada yada.

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I believe I know who this is. Clever devil...

9. C This silence is mine

Quickly, quickly, hurry up before school!

Message to: ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠

You are a lovely person :3

Message to: xigbar.nom

On another note, you are indeed amazing, and nothing can take that away from you. <3

Message to: Sonoshee
    Message: Then it's settled! Where do you want our honeymoon?

Message to: Tienewman
    Message: I gotta say, you are awesome! I have a question for you: How does it feel to own the best site on the internet?

Message to: Daxa
    Message: Tá tú cailín álainn na hÉireann! Tá tú i gcónaí sásta agus cara iontach chun labhairt! (Hope that's right...)

Message to: terminallyCapricious
    Message: No matter what, make sure you remember that I love you, and that I shall continue to do so as long as I live. That is all <3

10. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    Jotaro! Is that you? :lolface: No I kid!
    I know who it is~<333
    .....maybe.....

THREE GUESSESSSSS!!!
    But I'm sure it's one person in particular. Si.

Either way, that's probably the best message I have ever gotten...ever really.

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I know I messed up the order but I'm too lazy to go back and rearrange them.
    1. Hello! I think I know who this one is. >:3
    2. I also believe I know who sent this one. D'aw thank you. <3 /nolazytoargueback
    3. I have no idea who this person is ;____; I don't wanna be attacked with by cabbages, thank you anon.
    4. vrkvbrjhvbrgj; The person who sent it admitted it. ilu car friend.

12. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Fiiiiiiiiiine. Thanks to the people who said this c:

13. Tienewman Like A Boss

Feels great!!!

14. C This silence is mine

Friday, friday~

Message to: Rat
    Message: Rat, you are awesome. I would give my own life to save yours, and there is nothing in the world I wouldn't give to be with you.

Message to: Llave de Espada
    Message: You are awesome. Never let anyone tell you otherwise

Message to: Christhor
    Message: I love you for making this Post Box thingy for the normies <3

I love you too anonymous person I have no idea who is! <33

Message to: Bushy Brow

Message to: terra254

Message to: Saximaphone
    Message: At first I was like ehhhh, who is this saxima chick all up in mai khv, but now i'm like omg i'm in love wit her and she'll never know. <3

Message to: FuzzyBlueLights

Message to: Ms. Riss
    Message: You are amazing and I admire you greatly. Sometimes I wish we were closer, but we don't even have to be 'super bffs' for me to feel all warm and fuzzy when you're near. You are an extremely talented, sweet girl and you deserve all of the happiness in the world.

Message to: P

15. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Yes. I like Chow better. <3 c;

16. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I really wish I knew who you were, because you seem like a really good person to get to know. :c
    Please, message me or IM me sometime, you don't even have to tell me it was you who sent the message. It'd really be appreciated. <3

17. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa Thanks! I think i know who this is, but regardless, everyone out there is awesome! (Especially the one who wrote this)

Thank you for the kind words whoever said this, that really means a lot:)

18. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

lol well I've always loved France, Italy, Australia and Japan :D

19. Yozora Archer

Whoever sent this to me is awesome beans.

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

/stilltired
    I take down walls, countries, and old time communists. Of course I was gonna change your mind. <3
    I love you too. <3
    c: