The Pokemon Tournament b

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by starseeker3, Aug 11, 2012.

1. The Pokemon Tournament Battle Arena!

Welcome one and all to the Pokémon Battle tournament arena area. Before we get started, here are the rules:
    Type matching either set to "Super Effective" , "Double super effective", "Ineffective", Or "Double Ineffective" Double super and Double Ineffective will only apply when the type matching is correct (Say, a Grass Ice type, for instance. A fire type attack would be double super effective.) Regardless of stats.
    When you want to start a battle, contact the opponent('s) by any shape or form you wish, if your opponent('s) do not reply, Or decline, do not pester them. 48 Hours is the maximum wait time of the battle.
    If you are pestered by another member to accept a match, Do not confront moderators unless it becomes serious (They are spamming the way they contacted you to no end, began to insult you, annoy you, et cetra) Because it is a minor dispute I will handle, if this persist with said member, I will have him removed from this Tournament arena.
    In order to host a battle, you must fill in the sheet below:(*Note, for this to be counted as an actual battle, you must post the challenge on this thread as well)

Challenger:
    Challenged:
    Team List:
    Team limit:(Number of Pokémon allowed per team)
    Hold item: (Nothing like Gems, items that will stay)
    Move List:(No giving pokemon moves that they cannot learn. No Blast Burn on a Septile Or anything of that manner)
    Stats: (* Note, make these stats as real as possible, No Magikarps at level 100 with over two billion in all stats with hyper beam)
    Items: (Yes, no, amounts ect. Use only in battle items only, no X up items)

To Accept, You must Fill out

I Accept (or a variation of this)
    Team list:
    Move List:
    Hold Item:
    Stats:
    Items: (You can say yes or no to certain items in here)

Do not take full advantage of your opponent's listing, challenged. Make a team you would normally take into battle anyway. And Challengers, do not use super god mod teams that break the game.
    ALL Current Legendary Pokémon are banned, You may come to me with an appeal on these PKMN but I am not lenient on this.
    Ranking system!
    As you progress in the Battle tournament arena, you will be moved up in ranks (This will let you challenge higher ranked members of the tournament arena when you are ready) According to who you beat and your performance:
    * * * * * Performance: 4 RKP (Rank Points)
    * * * * Performance: 3 RKP
    * * * Performance: 2 RKP
    * * Performance: 1 RKP
    * Performance: 0 RKP
    Ranks:
    Pokémon Master: 5 RKP
    Elite Member: 4.5 RKP
    Not Stuck Up Ace Trainer : 4 RKP
    Ace Trainer: 3.5 RKP
    Talented Trainer: 3 RKP
    Ash: 2.5 RKP
    School Kid: 2 RKP
    Fresh from town: 1.5 RKP
    Just got my Pokemon: 1 RKP
    (The two scores will be added together for a total and every time you win for your RKP increase)
    RKP is a hard system to move through, Just got my Pokémon Is the essayist rank to leave and get to, but like most things, will get harder as you progress:
    Rank Up RKP Amount:
    Pokémon Master: 400 RKP
    Elite Member: 200 RKP
    Not Stuck Up Ace Trainer : 100 RKP
    Ace Trainer: 50 RKP
    Talented Trainer: 40 RKP
    Ash Ketchum: 30 RKP
    School Kid: 20 RKP
    Fresh from town: 10 RKP
    Just got my Pokemon: 1 RKP
    As you gain skill, you will move throughout the ranks. A friendly battle may be requested and will (almost) always be granted. Friendly Battle Will not count towards anything, these are for fun and can be done at any time. These will not be governed by any form of Rank System, so a Pokémon Master could challenge a Just got my Pokémon (to set up, just remove the Rank box, or just not fill it in). When you rank up, certain opponents cannot be challenged unless they fall in your rank for a ranked match, Just got my pokémon can challenge others of it's rank, and Fresh from town Ranked Players, but no one else. Fresh from town can challenge Just got my Pokémon or School Kids, or ones of it's own Rank, but no one higher, and you see the pattern here, your rank, one below, one higher. This will still not effect unranked matches and therefor will not be concerted any farther.
    And Now, the more or less "Fun" Part. If any of you have seen the Yugioh Duel Arena's, they talk about all sorts of news, strategies, cards ect.. Well, here, you can do this as well. Talk all you know of the loveable creatures and find out stuff you didn't know about! Talk with each member of the Tournament arena and build strategies or get info on games new or old. Best part: You are not required to be a Trainer here to participate in this area.

Moderators:
    starseeker3
    The Hero of Time
    (To apply for moderator ship, you can either aid me in making this better, or become a Pokémon Master and just ask)
    I Hope you all enjoy this as much as I hope you all will.
    ~starseeker3~