The planned Assassination of Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cin, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

...voting for McCain to save Obama? I fear for Obama myself but that's a seriously stupid thing to base a vote on.

2. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

Of course it was going to happen at some point. And of course the white supremacists are to blame (why they haven't been rooted out and destroyed once and for all I don't know). But just because voting for Obama might get him shot is no reason at all not to vote for him. Don't you think he is intelligent enough to know the risks to his person? And he's still running. That at very least shows determination.

Also, although this may sound rather...........wrong (?) he may accomplish more from being assassinated. Martyrdom is a powerful force.

3. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

So is voteing for Obama simply because he'd be the first Black President. And DO NOT say that is not an excuse many use. Hell, some morons even vote for him because they think he's going to bring about the End of the World, and a scary amount of people want it to end soon because they think they're holier than though...hehe....if Obama did somehow bring about the Apocolypse, though I doubt it since he's at least a decent guy, you'd see those people fall through big craters first out of anybody.

Like I said. Obama's not a big problem, he's in fact a good speaker, and a good leader. Except...Bill Ayers....Bin Laden....and other such idgets like Biden for example, are going to try and use him as a "collect two hundred dollar" go.

4. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

I personally think that There should be a first black President. I think it would show that blacks and whites are finally beginning to show equality。Even if this Obama guy isn't a good candidate, I want to see a black president in power. Finally, a symbol of equality. Maybe, just maybe, we can get this horrid hate to stop. The evil, stupid assumptions might finally start to ease. Or who knows, it might get worse. But you never know until you try, am I right? It might be good, it might be bad. I personally am eager to see what happens in the end of this all. I really want to see the first black president in power. It would be a HUGE point in History, and I want to be alive to see it.^^

Keep in mind I'm not saying you should vote for him. I'm not saying he should be president any time soon, I'm just saying, it would be a historical event. Plus I'm Canadain, so I'm just putting out my own opinion.

5. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Right. It is what made Catholicism stronger even though they were tossed to Lions, ripped apart by wild horses, and other contemperary tortures. Notice how I say they.

Well, imagine a 20'something year old black gangster wanna-be saying:
    "Whatchoo lookin' at cracker?? We had to work on your F**** ancestors fields for years!" When in reality most of todays white American's ancestors never owned slaves, and many of todays African-American's ancestors never were slaves in the states.

Imiko, I'm pretty sure you'll live to see the first President in power. Times have changed so much, esp by this election, we're probably going to see White Candidates only rarely. Not a huge supremancy deal, but it's a possibility. There's very few colored Senate seats, in fact Obama was only the fifth to get as far as he did before Pres Candidate. But have a little patience, and I'm sure we'll see a better Black Pres who doesn't want to "Spread the wealth around". AKA: Revenge-Slavery. All working people work for illegal immgrants in a way they don't even know it, and lose they own money so that Illegal aliens can get driver's licenses and collect Social Security by the age of, I dunno, five.

6. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, Once again, note that I am Canadian, and have never watched a speech from someone in the states my entire life. He said he was going to 'Spread the Wealth Around?' Let's face it, you're right. I say wait until we have someone who believes strongly in equality, rather then someone who doesn't. Honestly, all these people running for president go around and say things, but once they get into power they don't give a rats ass. I wonder if he'll be like that if he gets into the White House? Maybe, but who really knows about any of the other candidates? All I know is that George Bush might get charged with Breaking the 'Constitution'. (Personally, I hope he does.) And What's with Obama saying he's going to spread the wealth around? What wealth? I hear most banks and such have gone bankrupt from George spending so much on the war.

7. Reisen Twilight Town Denizen

But Obama still says that he is Afican American.
    But he's mix of course.

8. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Those banks needed bailing before the war. Except they thought of themselves as such hotshots and didn't listen when Clinton, you know the p****-whooped Pres who did some good for the country when his wife wasn't looking?, told them to. Later:

"Heeeelp us! HEEEEELP US!" -_-

Let us blame George II. The stupid Texan guy...hmmm...doesn't he live near a Oil Field? Hey! We could use that! Wait, doesn't he also call the parents of young men and women missing in Iraq personally? Nah, use the Oil Field thing.

You know, it's heard all the times Obama's plan for spreading the wealth around is either Marxist or Extreme welfare or both. It could be both, but it's definately, without a doubt, Extreme Welfare. If McCain gets Presidency, you'll hear alot of voices say:

"Whazzat? I can't get my hair highlighted, shop at the finest clotheing stores, eat at the finest resteraunts, drive around in a huge gas-guzzler and have ten-thousand babies so I have the excuse to do so?? This is an outrage to the American dream!"

Quoted-Reisen: But Obama still says that he is Afican American.
    But he's mix of course.

Anybody who has hails from Africa, is African-American. Anyone who hails directly from Germany is a German-American. Anyone who hails from Italy is an Italian-American. etc....

Barrack Obama can't term-wise be anything but African-American, as his father hails from Africa.

9. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

He is? Damn. Well there's a shocker. I have to go now. I will be back later to discuss this more, My opinion is still this: America needs to have someone Besides George bush in power. And Obama may not be the right guy for the jobs, but someone has to do it. Am I right?

さようなら!

10. SplitOverload Chaser

At least Biden's a good option for President =\ ROFLROFL

11. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Omg. A one liner...and sooooooo untrue, unless you're being sarcastic...I can't tell with the ROFL's.

"Excuse me, is this some kind of joke?"

"No, it's a question alot of American's are afraid of. All you have to do is verify to the U.S and the world that Obama is not a communist."

"Screw that, I'm never going in for another interview again unless I know the interviewer is in my pocket or in the campaign's over-crowded press-pocket."

12. EvilMan_89 Code Master

oh that better not happen, i don't want everyone thinking he was perfect and only think of good things when his name comes up. he better not get assassinated, i can't deal with that and the riots, yuck.

13. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Agreement. I'm sick of everyone treating Obama like a Mesiah for people who think they've been tortured during their own lives. Everyone will make it a racesit deal, then whaddaya know, Black Supremency. No equality. Just White's going into resteraunts through the back doors only.

I have a dream, that one day, the children of Slaves and the children of slave owners will sit together at a table of Brotherhood.

MLK must be rolling around in his early grave because of the "yes We Can" T-Shirts with his face with Obama's face on the front.

14. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Okay you're really pissing me off with this Black supremacy crap. I'd like a source for your information or at least some reason as to WHY you think this is going to happen, otherwise you're really just being a ******.

By the way it's spelled Messiah.

15. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

I am sorry, it is not a term I usually use. Most of the time, Jeus Christ is a phenomenal substitute.

Either way, it's plain enough to see. With the way things are going, White people will be a miniority by the time everyone on this entire board is dead and gone of old age. Certain Black people, because every race has dumb people, being Black doesn't exclude a person from being anything but perfect, will try an uprising, and perhaps succeed. It is a but a theory, but one supported by many beyond just pessimistic White people.

Equality will unfortunately be a thing of the past, as more Illegal immigrants from the Atlantic Isles and Mexico flock to America, not work, get money, while small bussinesses suffer. Either way, whether or not there is an uprising of any kind, Obama's plan for spreading the wealth will give money to the greedy, whatever race they may be.

But why should I argue with the Mighty Cin? He who is always right? I bow before your self-proclaimed awesomeness.

16. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Have you ever heard of Miscegenation? (mixing of different racial groups, that is, marrying, cohabiting, having sexual relations and having children with a partner from outside of one's racially or ethnically defined group). Miscegenation in America, something that is on the rise, will inevitably lead to a blending of all races. This race of the future will have so much interbreeding of the major races over time, there will be equal amounts of each in every person and soon there will be only 1 race, made up of all races. This may sound like something from a science fiction novel, but it IS the future of America, if not the world.

My god, look at all that Black Supremacy.

17. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

1.) Why do you make it sound like I'm mentally ******ed? Oh...right. I'm not Aethists, moreover, I'm Catholic, therefor, I am ******ed. I so stupid me dun fergot.

2.) If yer so diehard Aethist, why'd you say "My god"? Esp is you don't worship one?

3.) Race doesn't have to be a big issue, and miscegenation, yes I am familiar with the term, Oh Mighty Smart Always-Right one, isn't the only way to push towards equality. All people are already part of one huge race, though it actually does sound like something from a Sci-fi, it's called the Human Race.

18. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Is it a hobby of yours to taint intelligent topics with stupid jokes and ignorance? By they time we're all 'dead and gone' if the races aren't mixed into one the population will be hispanics, whites, then blacks. You already out number us by a lot and eventualy the hispanics will out number us all. We being a minority will definately recreate segregation and do onto others as we never wanted done onto us.

19. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Cin's right; over a period of time, races will be so intermixed it will be hard to trace back to their "original" heritage. Yes, bigotry and some form of racism will most likely still exist, but that is because humans tend to make differences into flaws.
    And what is skin color really? A way that, over the course of evolution, has been developed to protect said human frm the varying intensities of the Sun's rays? Doesn't, or shouldn't, rather, make a big difference in things like politicl races and other common things.

And where did anyone say you were ******ed because you're Catholic? Congrats, you have your religion; we have ours. Makes no difference in intelligence. Also, stop patronizing Cin. He's done nothing to insult you, he is merely countering your points to add to the disscussion.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Wow... we're looking at a really bumpy future right now. That's just awful! I mean, I'm not a total Obama supporter, but that's just scary...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.