The Paopu Tree

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by eloa, Jul 29, 2017.

1. eloa Moogle Assistant

Forbidden fruit is a phrase that originates from the Book of Genesis concerning Adam and Eve

Adam and Eve eat the fruit of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden, which they had been commanded not to do by God

[​IMG]

In Western Europe, the fruit was often depicted as an apple

[​IMG]

An alternative view is that the forbidden fruit is metaphorical, possibly the fruit of the womb, i.e. sex
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_fruit

the paopu fruits binds the two who share one together for all eternity... like having children might do.

[​IMG]

riku and sora had a race to see who would share the paopu with kairi, riku won. yea he said he was just joking but...

[​IMG]

that's why the females are making the wayfinders.

[​IMG]

Lucifer was cast down to earth by God.

Kairi comes to earth in a meteor shower sent there by xehanort (God)

Ansem's Report 11 If the princesses and the Keyblade are connected, they should resonate. I have chosen a girl. I don't know if she holds the princesses' powers, but I will find out. She may lead me to the key bearer. I shall set her free and observe

After riku and kairi shared a paopu fruit, ansem (God) came walking in the garden in the cool of the day.

[​IMG]

and kicked them all out of the garden (island)

three people on the island and three people in the garden.

the other three people on the islands you are undoubtedly thinking of right now make Six, (sex)

the Serpent or Sora. the Son/Sun and the fertility which it represents. the trinity of father, mother and son.

Riku, 15 the eldest , the father.

Riku opened Pandora's box as he is the one that opened the door on destiny islands.

[​IMG]

Pandora hearts is published by square enix.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

riku in re coded is lord over the box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kairi is the door in the secret place. Dorothy means "red door"

This is why both Dorothy and kairi are transported to different worlds in a storm. Gale means a "strong wind" Dorothy's last name was Gale. and remember riku's name for the raft? the "High wind"

kairi is the red door
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The high winds are the winds of Winter when the sun dies and the world falls into darkness. this is why Dorothy goes from a world of no color, or winter to the vibrant colors of light or spring.

this is how come destiny islands FALLS (like the season) into darkness. the sun dies and falls into the underworld and has to make its way back home (Dorothy and kairi)

they are the red door of Passover. once known as the new year. today called april fools.
    [​IMG]

they have to make it from autumn or winter, back to spring and summer, that's why Dorothy "follows the yellow brick road" of the sun

so we have goofy, the scarecrow who needs a brain. and Donald is the cowardly lion who needs courage.
    kairi is the tin man, in need of a heart, or you could say this tin man is sora after becoming a heartless.
    sora who houses kairi's heart is Dorothy. of course kairi is Dorothy as well.

all the characters Dorothy travels with are just different expressions of herself.

and jiminy is of course toto. Toto actually meaning TOTAL. the whole circle and not just the parts. like jiminy keeps the entire journey in his journal.

toto, the entire wheel and not just half. day AND night or winter and spring and not just one or the other.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. mediaalive Moogle Assistant

i love the story spring.