The Next Chapter in Our Lives (Graduating)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mike, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Mike Chaser

I graduated from college last month, and I think reality is setting in. It's exciting, but at the same time it's scary wondering what will happen next.

So what did I do to calm myself? I made a video about it. What do you think? Do any of you relate?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I know I definitely enjoyed my high school years a lot.

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Just graduated high school, and I'm about to enter college, this August. I'm honestly not stressing much. I really don't know what to do when i finish though.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I would recommend taking a week of vacation and traveling, anywhere you want to. Use that time to figure out what steps you want to take next. I assume you went to school for a degree that you would want to use to set up a career. Maybe start pursuing that, find out what places have the best opportunity. Or maybe you want to continue your education, or get a completely different degree. Start with the vacation and figure it out.

Congratulations on graduating too. It's hard and a struggle and you managed to survive, so some sort of alcohol or chocolate is probably in order too.