The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen Farewell.

I quote it every chance I get.

I think the funnest part of my obsession is the Organization at my school. Its so fun... sometimes I act drunk and just call them by their titles. It's like...

Me: -stumbling through halls- OMG LUNA DIVINER.... OMG KEY OF DESTINY... OMG GAMBLER OF FATE(The people I see on my way to 3rd period)
    Blake, Holly, and Kelsey/Saix, Roxas, and Luxord: ...xD

But most of the time I just call them by their numbers.
    "Damn... #13 is taking forever to get here."
    "Who?"
    "Roxas"
    "You mean Holly?"
    "That's what i said, Roxas."

And then... there's my sister.
    -shudder- Oh god, my SISTER.,

She is SO crazy it's not even funny. She loves KH almost as much as me. She's an OBSESSIVE Xigbar and Luxord fan. Everything she says has to do something with one of the two.

Like 5 seconds ago.

"Xigbar wants a strawberry! JUMP, XIGGY! JUMP!"
    "Xiggy is precious."
    "HOW DARE YOU SPELL XIGBAR'S NAME WRONG!"
    "Luxord yay!"
    "Luxord is a kitty cat!"
    "MEOW!"
    "... meow."

Which brings me to my next subject. She thinks that Luxord's goatee/whatever the hell it is and his big eyes make him look like a Kitty... so she always calls Luxord "Kitty cat".

I've always preferred to call him YuGiOh.

But her Xigbar obsession is far greater. She's playing the "Gunshot" setting on the keyboard right now... xD

"TURN IT TO 'SITAR'!"
    "NYAAAAAAAAAAH XIGBAR!"
    -keyboard turns off-"YOU KILLED XIGBAR!"
    "JKFGGHJKDFHJKFGHKJHJKFHGJDFGHXIGBAR!!!!!!!"

I've scarred her mind.

2. Stardust Chaser

XD Man, I wish I had siblings sometimes. I'm an only child.

Most of my friends got into KH because of me. I was just so dang obsessive, and they eventually figured out they had to try it, or I'd probably hurt them XD.

I wish my keyboard had settings o.O...Or, I don't think it does. -Looks all over keyboard- ...I've always hated this keyboard, you know that? XO

I cracked the case to my KH1 OST the other day. It was on the ground, and I was leaning on it listening to my grandpa droning by accident, and I hear this really loud CRUNCH. Now there's this huge crack down the middle.

I put it on my blog -- Speaking of which, that's ALL I put on my blog XD, KH stuff. Even my layout is KH-themed. It sucks, and I'm going to change it (It'll still be a KH theme, mind you), bur it's KH-themed nonetheless. ^^

I also have all of my games and manga on display in here o.o;;. And I have a Kingdom Hearts display on MSN, and my desktop is of the cover of the upcoming KH2 manga (JULY 10TH!!!), and I have a KH picture on the front of my school binder (even though school's out now)...

No wonder I drive my friends insane XD.

OH, there was this...olden times (or something) fair earlier this year here, and I didn't want to go...But a person from my class went, and they said there was a KEYBLADE there! D: Now I really wish I went. I'm totally going next year. It might still be there XD. I should save up my money to buy it =O.

3. Gwen Farewell.

A KEYBLADE?!!!!!

I wish I lived where you did.

My blog isn't Kh themed... XD

I can't wait for the KH manga either.

And as for our Keyboard...
    It's a CTK-631 and it has a "100 Rythms" feature, so its got various sounds it makes. I have this thing I do with my friends now called "If Demyx was gerard way!" and I play the black Parade on the Sitar-mode... xD

As for my friends, most of them (25 of em, actually) are Inuyasha Maniacs... But Ive converted almost all of them to KH maniacs(Im an IY maniac too xD) But KH is 1907858967874856567 times more important. The Organization is actually and after school club... which means its PART of the school.

YAY! -plays the black parade on keyboard-

4. Stardust Chaser

OH, I thought you meant your computer keyboard at first! XD I'm so stupid. Videogames have fried my brain. XD

My...MUSICAL keyboard is an ancient Yamaha PSR-19. It has really fake sounding settings o.o;;, and...No Sitar D:. I don't use it much, though, because I have a piano and it sounds so much better compared to this peice of junk. XD I learned Hikari by ear on it, too, and I'm currently trying to learn this awesome piano arrangement of KH songs. I learn all of my music by ear.

I wish I went to your school o.o;;. Mine had no after-school Oganization ><.

5. Gwen Farewell.

xD Should have been a bit more clear on that...

I can't play the piano, but I figure out how to play KH songs and various others I like by ear, I just can't name the chords.

My sis just walked in, and I had Sitar layered with "Raindrop" on the Keyboard, and I was like "THIS IS WHAT DEMMY SOUNDS LIKE!" really loud and I started pounding on it... xDDDDD

Want any more proof of KH obsession?.....

[​IMG]

...I have no life.

6. Stardust Chaser

OHMYGOSH!

I am SO jealous! XD I want a Keyblade! D: That's so awesome!!

Except, if I DID get a Keyblade, I dunno what I'd do with it. XD I'd probably get an Organization coat to go with it, and then be Roxas for Halloween. I was actually planning to be Kairi for Halloween this year...I have yet to buy my costume, though.

And as for piano, I can name the chords as long as they're in treble clef since I play Violin, but I have no idea about bass clef. And I'm really, REALLY slow when it comes to reading music. XD

On another note, my friend and I are constantly arguing over whether Sora or Riku is better (We call Sora 'Soda' and Riku 'Reeki'...Don't ask XD), and we get into this huge argument on IM about it, usually in multiple person convos. My poor friends who aren't fans are usually caught up in the fray somehow. In the end, Kiwi (a.k.a. Kairi) always wins. Another insane thing in the life of a KH addict...>.>;;...

7. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

I WNT A KEYBLADE TOO!!! ... I'm gonna have to save up about $60...

8. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

You know how i made a paper keyblade and heartless...welll the keyblade broke whiile i was bashing the paper heartless and i got soooo angry that my keyblade was dead that i ripped up the heartless into little iddy pieces

9. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

You know those Goldfish Crackers?

I named one Sora. Back in September, and I still have it.

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

...O.O Wow... I'm not even this mad.... but I would give blood to Roxas and Sora if they both had my blood type... :D I'm not joking!

11. Stardust Chaser

Sixty bucks? Are they that cheap? If so...I actually might have a chance at getting one o.o;;.

Man, what I would do for one of those o.o;;...

I go looking on Ebay for KH stuff soo often >< I want Sora's necklace, too. Ebay = The best. Even if I like Amazon better. XD They dont have that stuff on Amazon, do they?

I also want a KH T-shirt...Though, most people would stare at me and be like, "Kingdom Hearts....? What's that?" Then I'd explode and tell them everything about it.

>.>;;

Yeah...

12. Gwen Farewell.

I literally BURSTOUT LAUGHING at that when i read it.

As for the keyblades....
    I dont know how much they are.

Basically, it was like this:
    Dad: Madi, whatcha want for X-mas?
    Me: An organization cloak and a Keyblade.
    Dad: Done.
    Me: O_O

The coat fell apart tho TT^TT Im getting a new on for my b-day

13. Stardust Chaser

You're lucky. XD (Looks like my summer vacation is....AAAH NO forget I started that), I'd love to have that stuff. I'll get my hands on 'em when I get the guts to purchase off of Ebay again. I'm really paranoid about scams ("OMG it has a PICTURE! it's a SCAM!!") there...I dunno, there just seems to be a ton of 'em.

If I told my mom I wanted those for Christmas, she wouldn't know what they were. XD

14. Gwen Farewell.

Ah. Royal suxas-age.
    (There's another way to know you like KH obsessivly! you say "suxas" or "Roxas my soxas in a boxas of foxas with a loxas and a cloxas!")

My dad olnly knows what they are because i blab about KH so much. And since he's a final fantasy fanatic, he knows a little about KH. He keeps nagging me to let him play it, actually.

EDIT: SARAH GOT AN ACCOUNT AS OF 5 MINUTES AGO!

15. Stardust Chaser

Seriously?! That's awesome! My parents...Are definitely not gamers, or anything of the sort. As much as I'd love for them to be. XD

I WANT to blab about KH more, but it gets on my mom's nerves. Besides, she thinks the plot is insane, ever since I told her about it, [SPOILERS] "Andd, his best friend tries to kill him, and the girl is in some kind of coma, and he stabs himself and saves her, and then the end is REALLY SAD! D:" [End spoilers.]

Yeaaah. That didn't go over too well with her.

Edit: As in the one at the zoo? XD

16. Broken_Vow Merlin's Housekeeper

I want a keyblade. But with my luck, it would break on the way to my house.

Or my dog would eat it, thinking it was a stick, or something. So I'm a bit hesitant to get one.

Anyways, I'm not as obsessed as STARDUST *cough*, who is constantly sending me videos and telling me random dates on when KH2(II?) Manga is coming out.

I HAD a poster, but it fell off the wall, and the next day it had a big hole in the middle. @_@

Sure, I WOULD be more obsessed if it weren't for my mom, who says obsessing over video game characters is unhealthy....Stupid mom.

And, Stardust. Guess what?

REEKI PWNS SODA!

17. Kaira Destiny Islands Resident

I have a few items for my list...

Our bus parking spots are numbered, and during lunch we're allowed to hang out around that area. So every day I hop on numbers 1-13 and scream the name of the organization member of that number plus their title. I also run across the parking lot screaming, "RUN, RUN AWAY~" like Demyx...

Some of my friends are nicknamed after KH characters. I am Roxas and my best friend is my "Sora-twin" as I am her "Roxas-twin". Then there is another Roxas and her proclaimed "brother", "Axel", whose name is actually Alex. My other close friend is "Rikuchan nyo~" and completes the Roxas, Sora, and Riku trio. XD;

And then... when I fight any organization member in KHII I fangasm and start laughing my tail off about how much Sora gets his asophogus whomped on.

I'm done. D:

18. Stardust Chaser

SODA'S BETTER!!
    REEKI'S JUST JEALOUS.

And about the dog -- Are you talking about Jake? I could totally picture that XD.

MY KH POSTER STILL LIVES ON THE WALL! -points-

KH2 MANGA JULY 10TH!! Aandd...It doesn't matter how you spell it, 2 and II both work.

My mom says NOTHING about my obsessive-ness! SO THERE! XD

When you come down here this summer, we are totally gonna get those Roxas plushies and inflatable keyblades.

Then we'll have a war.

19. Gwen Farewell.

Oh! That reminds me, on the track at school, we have 1-8 numbered, and i hop them saying Xemnas through Axel. Saix and Roxas are usually with me, and Saix will stand on Seven while Roxas will have one foot on "1" AND the other on "3"

As for my moms intake on my obsessiveness? She only replies to me when i call her Xemnas, Mansex, #1, or "The superior"

20. Broken_Vow Merlin's Housekeeper

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wonder how much inflatable keyblades cost.......:confused:

And Roxas plushies. About that...

I'd probably end up loving it and run away before you could steal it. So HA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.