The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

cardboard
    paper mashe
    a little tape
    paint
    chain i found lying on the street on day (how lucky for me to find that...and yes i did wash it)

and thats it.... if i can get a camera working i may take a picture of it...maybe

2. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Wait! I do have story... but its not about me lol.

Hmmm...
    Okay I remember a few years ago when KHI came out... or maybe a year after it did. We did this so called book report where you wrote a summary then made the main character out of clay. His book was some r-tarded book about a hamster... so to make it more interesting he made it a keyblade. >_<;;

He is odd... :eek:

3. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

chain? what key did u make? oblivion?

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

no just the default one (easyest) the chain was for the key chain *shrugs* i would make the obivion with something else *thinks* hey that would be fun yet very tediouse to make

5. Cody Chaser

I lost to Demyx 5000 times.
    I threw my controller at my wall ^_^'.
    Now there is a dent in it xD.

6. royevans Moogle Assistant

7. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

AAAHHHH!!! NOW I'M GOING MAD!!!! oh wait..... It's done.... i hate you....

Well... to add to my obbsession...
    1. I had a dream that involved ALOT of different heroes... Like Sonic is Sora, Riku is Knuckles, Kairi is Tails(? don't ask cause I don't know), and Spiderman is Kirby... And for some reason... There was this place where there was disco! ... And some bad guy who put all of the heros in a big net... Then Sora(in Sonic's body) stretched... Then I came out of a big whole in the air asking..." Sonic isn't stretchy... And why is there Disco?!" and they all said," It's dream." .... I think I'm gonna make an RP about it...
    2. I'm working on something called " Heartless Angel" ... I think I got it from Sephiroth... But it's hard becuase I'm trying to make it look like it's praying...
    ... And that's all I can add to my list...

8. Gwen Farewell.

All my school reports somehow relate to KH...
    I also write extra credit poems about Kingdom hearts and my teacher think that they are AMAZING.
    I write fanfictions for extra cred too.

And you all know about how I have Organization XIII at my school, right? Well, on Tuesday, I saw Xaldin walking to the boys bathroom, and when he came out, he had construction-paper sideburns on xDDDDD
    he was just standing in the hall glaring at me, and I burst out laughing, and Roxas(who sits across from me) was like "why are you laughing...?" and I pointed to Xally, and she lmao'd with me XDDDDD
    Everybody was staring at us! It PWNED.

Also, the week before I got KH2 was madness. I was still in elementary, so i wrote a countdown on the board. I wouldn't talk unless it was KH related. School was creepy that week.

Teacher: Madi, what's the answer to the fraction on the board?
    Me: KINGDOMHEARTS2OMGWTFBBQVCR
    Teacher: ...-sigh-

And when it did come out, I skipped school to beat it. Then when i got back to school, I had the same problem as someone else on this thread. My vision was scarred for life. All I see is the KH2 command menu, and everytime someone walked up to me, they had an HP bar. If someone made me angry, the 13th dilemma would play. And when I walk around town, The Twilight Town music would play.(In my head, of course)

Scary part of the story? It never went back. :o

9. Stardust Chaser

That made me laugh out loud several times. XD And I thought I was addicted to KH O.O;;.

[Spoilers <.< >.>]

I remember the night I got KH2 (I got it last June >< I got into KH kinda late...), we were driving home I promised myself I wasn't going to look in the bag until I got there. Except I really couldn't help it, so I just had to take a look...Wouldn't you know I pulled it out with the back side facing me, and Sora's face scared the crap outta me and just plain excited me at the same time. I let out a squeal and stuffed it back into the bag, and my mom looked at me like I was crazy. Then she burst out laughing D:.

I also promised myself I wouldn't play it until I finished the first game, but that didn't work too well, as I only held off playing it for about an hour. And then during Roxas's story, I was constantly talking to myself and squealing over it, trying to figure out what was wrong with Roxas. By the second day, I came to the conclusion that his name was Sora with an X and that he himself was Sora. I was only half right XD.

10. Gwen Farewell.

Heh, that reminded me of something else that happened....

It all started... with a conversation.

Me: It's really awesome we got to talk on the phone after meeting online! Thats something I never would expect to do :p
    Sarah-sensei: XP Yeah. So...
    Me: ...
    Sarah: Nothing to talk about! xD
    Me: Um... you like video games?
    Sarah: OMG YES! There's this game called Kingdom hearts... I LOVE it! SORA IS HOT!
    Me: Never heard of it! What's it for?
    Sarah: PS2
    Me: $%^&! All my family cares about is Nintendo -_-

So, I was mad. I wanted KH so bad, that Sarah would play the cutscenes over the phone for me. But then, a new hope sprouted. It was called "Chain of memories"

:rolleyes: Guess what? I bought KHCoM before KH1

So i was completley confused. I had figured out most of it... but... I was 9. I had the attention span of a rodent.
    I mean, I thought Vexen and Marluxia were girls for half the game.

But then a while later, My mom was like "What do you want as a birthday present?" and I was like "A PS2, memory card, and a fresh copy of Kingdom hearts."

She drove right to Gamestop.

And thus, my life was complete :p

But before that, it was weird; I had to get all my advice about KH from sarah-sensei.

Blame my obsession on her.

Now, however, I know MORE about KH than Sarah.

Can you say "Student has surpassed the Teacher"? :P

-----------------------------------------

On another note for KH obsession, this morning I found out my keyboard has a setting called "Sitar".

And thus, MadiYasha will now begin her 784556786595-hour Demyx fangirl moment.

...xDDDD

11. Krea.// Merlin's Housekeeper

Haha! Hm. Craziest/maddest thing I've ever done? Lesse...

Well. I'm not a big fan of YaoiSlash, but, when I went into my anime store [Tates], I saw Axel & Roxas plushies. I freaked out, ran like a madwoman towards the rack, grabbed them, and ran around the store screaming that I was going to do a Yaoi photoshoot with them.

... And I did. Added dialogue, and WA LA! Plushie comic!

12. Stardust Chaser

O.O;; What the 'Sitar' setting does, I'm afraid to ask.

XD I blame my obsession for KH on a friend of mine who doesn't even own it. She was staying over at my house, and neither of us had anything to do, so she suggested we play a videogame. I showed her what I had and she picked KH, and I was like, "I haven't played that since I was nine years old...O.O;; I got stuck on the first boss. It sucks."
    I tried to convince her to pick something else, but she apparently had her heart set on playing Kingdom Hearts. So I put it in, and we got all the way to the Darkside battle at Destiny Islands, then we got stuck again -.-;;.

Oh, and I might want to mention that when we first started, I turned the PS2 off after the CG intro so we could watch it again. XD I was kinda blown away by it. Even if I didn't know who Utada was or the song name, or anything, I just knew the intro looked coool.

Except when she left the next day, I never stopped playing. XD I eventually beat him, and then got stuck in Traverse Town for like, a month (I know, I suck ><), and then after consulting a walkthrough, I made it out of there and continued. Unfortunately I didn't have a memory card, and I messed up in Agrabah and had to turn it off and start over. That's okay though, because I purchased a memory card after that little mistake.

I've moved recently, and I don't think I'm ever going to talk to her again D:. But I'll miss her, and remember her for starting my KH obsession! XD

13. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

Well when I beat KH2...

Me: OMG!!! OMG!!!! I BEATED IT!! YAY!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!!! KH3!! PROOF!! LOOK DAD! LOOK AT DA NOTE!!!!!

My Dad: That's okay, Liv. BUT I bet Sora will find out that...

Me: DAD!! As much as I love spoilers, YOU STILL NEED TO SHUT UP!!! I BET YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

My Dad: WELL YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!

-End of Argument-

Next one......

Me: Hey, Cameron, did you hear about the newest KH games? -on phone with kid in Florida-

Cameron: Yeah, ya mean the third one?

Me: How did you know?

Cameron: Well, I just finished watching a commercial for Kingdom Hearts III: The Keyblade War...

Me: OMG!!! -drops phone- OMG!! MOM!!! KH3!!!

My Mom: -backs away slowly- That's okay, I believe you...

14. Krea.// Merlin's Housekeeper

Hahaha! I've had similar conversations. And none of the people I've had them with had really cared. Except my mom. But she lacked enthusiasm about it. XD

15. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

Well my dad got me hooked on KH before it came out and I was only like... 5... He's a fan, too. We argue over it a lot.

16. Stardust Chaser

I really wish my parents were KH fans >< That would be awesome. Unfortunately, neither of them could play a videogame if their life depended on it.

Ever since I started playing Kingdom Hearts, I've had an obsession with keys. XD Nobody I know except my fellow KH obesessed friends know why, so a lot of people think I'm crazy. >.>;;

Once, my friend's controller stopped working for KH. It worked for every other game, just not KH (The X button wouldnt do anything), and she ended up buying like, two other controllers just to play it. XD.

And, you know the shark in Atlantica? Yeah, well, we named it Betch. My friend was like, "OMG, get AWAY from me, Betch! BETCH!! Away!" (Her way of cussing without cussing) And she was swimming around trying to get away from the shark without killing it, and I went, "Betch the shark!"

O.O;; He's been known as Betch ever since. We're Betch's biggest fans XD.

17. Gwen Farewell.

Yes, the person who started my obsession has become my best friend. Which is odd, because we DID meet online. We see eachother twice+ a year. You should check out her youtube and all of her vids. Every single one pretty much has a KH reference.

I mean... We turned a trip to the animal park into a KH-obsession vids. it's like...

-Brown and red deers walk up to us-
    Me: SORA! KAIRI!
    sarah: SORA!!!! TAKE MY BREAD!! I LOVE YOU!
    -Red deer attacks the bread-
    Me: BAD KAIRI! NO FOOD FOR YOU!
    -brown deer walks away-
    Sarah: SORA!!!!! NOOOOOO COME BACK!!!!

Then later...
    Sarah: FLIRTY SKIRT GRASS! (referring to Riku's dark outfit... xD personal joke)
    Me: I SEE SORA AND KAIRI!! AND THE WHITE ONE IS RIKU!
    Sarah: IT'S DESTINY ISLANDS! -sings the BG music for DI-
    Me: -joins in-

Ummm... yeah. Just incase you want to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tA9ateCns

And, since this is a thread about our most maddest stories, I might as well post our other Kh-obsession vids. Trust me, you guys WILL NOT be dissappointed.

KH Commentary
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgfhs78Q0is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ooDRTszaGo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6lmrJlfXY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxmWW3_RZd4

Random KH references Vids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPenNOfXNkU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idDr1VzTqWQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMLVhop7ZI

Thats about as mad as you can get with KH...

Please ignore my voice, I sound extremly abnoxious >.>

18. Stardust Chaser

LOL, You're HILARIOUS! XD I'm laughing SO hard!

My KH-Obsessed friend is coming over here in a few weeks (She lives in another state); We're probably going to end up doing random stuff like that, too. Though, maybe not that extreme XD. I've never seen a zoo where the animals can stick their heads in your car o.o;;.

You know what I REALLY wanna do, I wanna go to Disneyland (or World, whichever) and have all of the characters sign my copy of KH. O.O;; They probably would never have heard of it, but whatever. If I go, I'm not gonna wait like, two hours in line for Mickey Mouse to sign a sheet of paper. I would be like, "*Stuffs KH in Mickey's face* I don't want your paper, SIGN THIS! Andd...Can I see your Keyblade?"

If I ever get it signed, I'll be sure to post pictures XD.

Oh -- Another really insane thing I've done relating to KH would be the fact that I've memorized just about every cutscene. I didn't MEAN to. I just did. XD

19. Gwen Farewell.

OMG! I'VE MEMORIZED THE GAMES TOO! xD

Also, here's some proof of my obsession:

This is my msn:

[​IMG]

20. Stardust Chaser

LOL. Mine usually looks something similar, to tell you the truth. XD I just sent one of my friends a link to an AMV of mine on YouTube. I was like, "You...HAVE finished the games, right? 'cause this has spoilers! -sends it before they get a chance to answer-".

Haha, you've memorized them too? XD Good to know I'm not alone o.o;;. I also quote KH all the time...All of my friends seem to think I'm crazy. XD We'll just be talking, and then --

"ONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING CAN UNDERSTAND NOTHING!"
    "...?"
    "NOTHING! *runs away*"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.