The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

Lmao, well...i think this was before Kingdom Hearts II came out, when me and my friend were just too excited, already planning on making the trip to the nearest game store or electronics store nearby, chatting about it on YIM, when out of random we started playing the word game, while chatting about other things.
    Funny thing is, i put Sora randomly and it actually showed up, as we looked blankly at the screen.
    The words, "Kairi and Riku" were connected as well in the game to Sora, and we just thought that was freaky.
    [eh, i would have to edit the picture to show what I'm talking about, but I'm not exactly in my own computer either..]

Oh, and when someone actually asked where i got my jacket. [i finally made an "Unofficial Organization XIII jacket" XD

2. Stardust Chaser

My hair is side parted too; The first time I saw my bangs off to the side, the first thing I thought was that I looked like Zexion. xD

3. xXOletteXx Destiny Islands Resident

YAY!!

I'm not the only one Lol :D

4. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

I remember I spent an entire weekend playing KH2. For that whole week of school, my vision kept on fazing in and out of regular reality to the battle screen. My face was where Sora's was with the HP bar, the menu had school related cammands. I almost attacked one of my friends, thinking they were a nobody because of their jacket. When I finished KH2, I was so happy and excited that I almost exploded. My sister was unfortunate enough to not have finished the game. When she came, I exploded in her face and gave the ending away completely. She hasn't touched the game since.

5. Stardust Chaser

LOL, Something similar happened to me...

[KH1 Spoilers]

Two of my friends and I were staying at one of our houses overnight, and we were chatting about random stuff (as usual), when the subject of KH comes up. Well, one of them had just gotten the game, and she's also super afraid of spoilers. So we were teasing her about being so scared of them when suddenly...

"Why are you so scared of the spoilers? We all know Sora stabs himself, anyway."

Uh. Whoops. Just to let you know, that WASN'T mee...It was the other friend who had completed KH1. But my OTHER friend freaked out and started getting all tense -- "Sora STABS HIMSELF?! What?! I don't believe it!! D:"

I had to come up with some really lame cover-up for that xD. It was something along the lines of, "She was just -- Uh -- Kidding..."

Luckily, I think she forgot about it because the scene where he stabbed himself still surprised her.

I think.

And @ xXOletteXx - Yay! Lol xD

6. xXOletteXx Destiny Islands Resident

Ahahaha WOOT!

Ahhhh spoilers.
    I thrive for spoilers.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i was playing kh2 for my first time i went like so crazy then when i finally finished it i was like yay!! i beat it finally then when i watched the ending i was like "noooooooooo,why?why did i beat this game??" it was pretty stupid then i started crying and didnt even dare to look at the ps2 or turn it on after a week

8. Roxas424 Moogle Assistant

I stabbed a man in the heart with a trident. Of course, I'm only kidding, Ansem23! You slay me with your wit and cunning! How I wish I had some of that meatloaf right now!

9. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

when I beat COM I was like "WHOOT!!!Go me,go me,its my birthday!"and I accidentally deleted my game.^-^;

10. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

aww omg what bad luck, i feel your pain, ive done that before

11. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

The Really bad thing is I lost the game pak I put my COM in!T-T
    no,the meanest thing is my brother scratched my KH2 game...I'm still POed about it.
    back to obsessing.One day I tried too summon a Keyblade and accidentally walked into a tree.

and another time,we were playing charades during gym.I did a Demyx impression,and noone but my friend Nikolle knew what I was doing.the ohers called me mental.

andone time I said one of Saix's qoutes and they thought I was imitating Sailor Moon.O_o...

12. xAXELxFIREx Destiny Islands Resident

I let an 8 year old kid play KH2 and start a new game. I went upstairs, and when i came back down both of my files had been written over.

The two files were on Standard mode (completely beaten with Sephiroth beaten) and Proud mode (half finished at the 2nd visit to Port Royal)

I haven't let him touch any of my KH's ever again.

13. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

hm... lets see... does desiding to go skating with my friends dressed as sora and my friends dressed as riku, axel, and namine count? yea we ended up doing that... namine was cold but we had tons of fun, some people even came up who knew about kingdom hearts and gave us props on out costumes :D

14. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

where do i begin....?

15. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

>_<
    Woah... I've never done anything like this...
    @_@;;

16. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

hmm, seriously? well, i really cant think of much... i kinda try to keep it quiet, my 'friends' HATE KH 'cause of the disney stuff...

17. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

oh yea and resently i was playing with my friend we went to my tree(it had flowers on it at that time) and i picked at branch and shouted flower popwer at i poked her with it... that got us started on picking flowers, i gave mine to her and dubed her Marluxia....then i got out my keyblade from last years halloween and ran around with her chasing "heartless" (birds and other things) shouting out random kingdom hearts stuff it was fun... :D

18. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Nope never...
    But I find your stories amazingly funny.

...If I had one of those keyblades they sell...
    I prob walk around town with it once... ~_~
    just to give mah friends something to laugh about :p

19. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

why not make your own? i did, it wasn't that hard to make either...but it took a crapload of paint

20. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

what did u make it out of?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.