The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

once I was talking and this girl called francesca said "eee" to me and I had a go at her and she said I was a gay and I called her a big, fat, lezbo and she slapped me and after that everyone has called her a slapper.
    once in english I was talking to my friend and the teacher she said "[insert my name here] I'm not goin to argue with you" ans I tld her I'm not going to and I kept on talking.
    my english teacher is obsessed with the Tempest so I said to my friend she probably masturbated to it.
    I was looking in my closet and my mum put a wrong shirt on the wrong side and I just threw everyting onto the floor cos I was pissed and that mistake was the last that set me off.
    My cousin Ben made a show of me in his house once so I got my gum out of my mouth and put it in his hair while walking past him.
    me and my cousin Joe had a sleepover once and my parents kept me up with dirty noises so me and Joe made fake loud noises of us having S-E-X it was alaugh cos they stopped doin it after a minute of false screams.

I am a gossip, sla*ing bi*ch and I'm male which is even weirder but I want to become Zexion or Riku as an outfit and go around town with other members for fun.I would start an orgXIII group in school but everyone who does play the game in school wil never talk about it cept 2 people 1 whom hate the org and another who likes demyx and said I was Axel (he's never played com) and as revenge I have him practically hating hearing about the game.

2. Gwen Farewell.

What does any of those 6 things have to do with Kh...?

Oh well, here's another.

In 5th grade (AKA last year), We had a huge ant problem in our classroom. Black ants would be crawling over by the door on to everything. So I would take my house key with me, and bash them everytime someone screamed about 'em xD

3. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

All of those have to do with KH cos I was talking about Kh at all of those time and they lead to what happened sorry if I didn't make that clear but here is another :

I know all the words to ursulas revenge and it creeps out my sister out and when I am shocked I say holy Mansex!

4. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I got bored and started trying to get Donald and Goofy killed. Next morning I was walking home, took my keys out and held it near the door, I expected a light to come out and open the door, but it never came I then figured that I wasn't really holding a Keyblade, only a Key. So I pushed it into the lock and opened the door, I was so embarresed.

5. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

I constantly laugh anytime I see a picture of a kid themed picture of Donald, Goofy, and Mickey.

6. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

my friend insulted me so one day out of nowhere i got a stick and walked up to him like sora walks with keyblade in kh1 and started to beat the crap out of him and he found it very funny:D

7. Gravity Chaser

Uh...I finished an orchestra concert and was pretending to be siamese twins with my two best friends when I said, "We're joined at the heart."

So we all split up and became Nobodies. (We went around screaming "I want a heart! I want a heart!" It was weird...

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

when i first played kh1, i didn't have a memory card. also i could never beak the first guard armor. so when i first beat him i was yelling and it was late at night.

another thing was that me and my friends were going to make a kh movie (they will be known as riku and kairi). we haven't seen eachother in a year. like how sora was away for a year in the kh series. we couldn't film though because my mom forgot the camera, then when we left, we found it in the car

9. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I started to paint a mural of FF and Kingdom Hearts charecters on my Bedroom wall.. now everyone thinks I'm insane. I'm still working on it XD

10. Rosey Chaser

WHen your done with it, I want to see a picture

11. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

>_> I daydream about KH and me having 2 keyblades I made up... i practice fighting with a giant stick, just in case if it really happens.... I'm obbssed... >_>

12. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

Yesterday i did my mad KH thing buy cosplaying Larxene it was so cool, check out my DA for pics

13. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Always do a Kh vid everyday! that's my madness as i can get!

14. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

What freaks me out a little bit... I know every quote from KH1 and KH2... I know them because I memorized them... quiz me if ya don't believe me....

15. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i was so crazy when i first got khII which was stupid cause i didnt have my ps2 back yet but anyway i carried the game to school,car,bed,playing everything

i finish khII in 3 day i was crazy when i got the ps2 i started making a file i wouldnt sleep so i didnt sleep for 3 days when i finally beat it i looked at my battle report i was like omg! i forgot to do half of some stuff lol

every since i bought all the kh manga i started going back to the bookstore every single day jus to check if the kh2 then i stop when i saw this thread when kh2 was gonna come out i was like o.o i went there for nothing.........

one week i couldnt stop drawing the organization i kept drawing and drawing and my mom was like 0.0 wtf?i even turn my drawing in as hw for my teacher my teacher gave me a f lol

one day i got rlly bored so i started being all 13 memeber by myself

I.i tried to find those saber sword those kids play that i saw in a commerical
    II.i tried to steal the police guns
    III.got a marker and tried to make my face have sideburns
    IV.got a shield and had some ice cubes in my sleeves so when i attack they come out but they melted.......
    V.got a hammer and started smashing rocks i no stupid -_-ll
    VI.tried to cover my left eye but didnt work so i put gel and i got a book and tried saying out spells
    VII.i ate 3 cups of sugar and i went berserk in the streets
    VIII.kept using "got it memorized?' after i say something in skool then ppl started staying away from me -.-
    IX.i burrowed my friend gitar and i started playing crazy and said dance water dance! to the bathtub full of water
    X..............uh i um....i didnt do this one
    XI.i started dancing in pink(the color i hate) in skool and started throwing flowers in ppl face i said"flowers!flowers!get ur free flowers from meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
    XII.it was raining and thunder was striking so i went to the kitchen and got knifes and started draining electricity but didnt work
    XIII.i was in skool and i saw a black beetle(which i call neo shadows) then i got a white chalk and a black chalk then i started stabbing the beetle then it jus flew away and i was like DAMIT!!!

16. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

blimey...sounds like you were busy

17. Gwen Farewell.

I thought of another one!!!

So, me and the members of Organization XIII at my school, are like, crazy random spontaneous people. So every time we see something heart-realted, we go crazy and tackle the person with it.

Like, today, I was sitting in class, and this kid named Eric who I pretend to love madly was playing with a heart paper weight thingy, so I took it from him, and someone was like "OMG Axel stole Eric's heart!!!shiftone!!!!bbq!!!"

Oh yeah, and speaking of Organization XIII at my school, Xaldin is wathcing my every movement right now... 5 seconds ago he screamed "OMG SPIDER MONKEY DEMON THING! AND IT'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!!SHIFTONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!"

...he says to salute the sideburns...

We have no life.

18. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

o_0;;;;;;

XDDDDDDD

19. Stardust Chaser

Welll...
    I accidentially called my dog Sora the other day. xD IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR! D:

Scooter: *Is barking madly at nothing, as usual*
    Me: *bangs on window * SORA, shut up!!

...Ah, waaaiittt...

And then there were the boss fights....

When I beat Vexen on KH:CoM, I was using my DS and pressed the power button thinking it was the start button. Same thing happened after the last Larxene battle.

You can guess what happened next...

...And then there was the time I beat Demyx and I got so excited I kicked my PS2, and it turned off D:.

20. xXOletteXx Destiny Islands Resident

Okay Im not much of a gamer...and was having problems with Demyx in KH2...(sad I know)...And I got so mad...I nearly twisted my controller in half......^^

Annd When me and my friend are talking we tend to loose track of what we're talking about

Al: 'Uh....what was I talking about?'

Me:'Uh...RIKU!"

Al: 'YAY RIKU!'

I also tend to randomly scream out 'MANSEX' really loudly.

My hair parts on the side..so I push my bangs in my face and act all Zexionish...ITS FUN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.