The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChronosKingdom Moogle Assistant

For a moment, I honestly thought you meant "data" in the Nobody sense.

I got introduced to one of my friend's friends (who happened to be redheaded). I ended up calling her Kairi once or twice.

Also, once when a few friends and I were watching the cutscene where Axel dies, I started reciting the lines just before the characters said them. One was impressed (diehard KH fan), and the other one is weirder than I am, so she can't talk. XD

Sometimes I count in Organization members (i.e. "Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin--Xaldin, I mean, three majigs!"). ^^;

2. Soradood Destiny Islands Resident

i made my sister stay up and watch me fail on trying to beat demyx till i finally did around 12:30am

3. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Ah, the Demyx fight...I hated it, he was annoyingly hard :cryinganime: and I didn't wanna kill him.

That reminds me, my friend wants me to be Demyx for Halloween ~_~ I think I'm gonna have to be. I guess that's another thing to add to the list off all the stuff I've done/is going to do.

4. koolashley King's Apprentice

I wanna be Namine for Halloween, and my cousin wants to be Kairi 0_o, but I doubt I'll be going trick-or-treating with her (I wonder if she'll even find the costume for it...).

5. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

That's cool. I would be Namine or Kairi, but
    1) it would be to freaking cold
    2) I would rather not wear dresses that short.

Looks like my 3 year crossdressing for halloween streak is still going....

6. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Mine's probably beating KH2 on HARD mode my first time playing the game >.<

Then Another thing...I was playing KH and I was nearly at the end so but I had to get off and I forgot to save It...And I was all the way back to the start

7. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Hope you can fit Vexen in there.

Yeah, it just feels really creepy because, after watching like, I dunno, SCREAM maybe, then going to KH2 it's just like... ooooohohohohohohoho, Ohmigod I'm scared now...

Yeah, I just got so pissed off at Riku that I gave him a slow and painful end. Didn't even bother with Combos or anything, just used Ragnarok and then SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY killed him. I waited three seconds after the last shot from my keyblade.

8. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

I might dress up as a KH character for Halloween. Even though I'm too old for trick-or-treating now, and I'm staying home to hand out candy. ^^;

9. Xendane Banned

HEY! That's what I was going to do! MAN! A lot of people are dressing up as KH characters for Halloween lately! Don't forget to tell whoever walks up for candy "Welcome to Halloween world, home of Jack Skellington. Take your pick on candy."

10. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

XD I'm sooo gonna do that! At least for a little while, then I'm going out myself ^_^ You're never to old to Trick-or-Treat!
    It is possible to fit everyone in, we just need a part for him...hmmm....

lol, well I for one love horror movies

11. Xendane Banned

Well, you gotta' do whatcha' gotta' do, I guess. I'm doing Halloween Sora.:lol:

I never said I didn't like horror movies, it's just scary afterwards.

I would play the part if I didn't look so much like Demyx.

12. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I tried holding a car key as a keyblade.

13. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Hey! that's who I was gonna be! ...Well untill my friend started begging me ti be Demyx or Zexion.

Hmm, well yea, it is a bit.

14. Xendane Banned

Because it's just really creepy is the thing about that, that's when one like me might say "Screw KH2 tonight, man! I just watched a horror film, now I'm freaked out!"

D'OH! I just remembered I'd need to grow my hair out! and Demyx is who I look like most! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME: "Fear my tiny keyblade of doom!"
    BRAD: "Dude, what is wrong with you?"

15. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Lol, well me being me, I've watched most of the good horror films, so most of the others aren't so scary anymore.

Hmm...you have a month and a little over a half to grow it out long enough. It should be okay by then at least. At least it's easyer to spike up when it's shorter. *knows because she went out as sora last year* It's freaking hard to spike hair that's shoulder lenght straight up. :/

16. Xendane Banned

no, that's not long enough. My hair, unlike most people's, takes FOUR MONTHS AND FIVE DAYS TO FULLY GROW OUT!!! I'll have to do Demyx, or get a Sora wig. But I don't know where to find one.

17. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

:/ well maybe you could do a sort haired sora?

cuz this person makes it look okay with short hair.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-aDOqbwzM

18. koolashley King's Apprentice

On Ebay they sell most of the costumes-including Sora's Final Form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.