The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

During the last 6 days of summer me and a friend made up checklists for the six days, each one for a day that you played as Roxas, and we tryed to complete each one as best as we could (example: falling off a dresser onto a bed = falling off the clocktower) ^_^ it was fun!

2. Gwen Farewell.

We did that too.
    Cept we actually made SeaSalt Ice cream =3
    And we bought struggle bats and had a tournament, but like they did in the manga (with the velcro suits)

Twas funnn<3

3. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Hmm.....
    When I was watching the new videos of KH2FM boss fights, some people at school wondered what game I was playing and why Donald and Goofy were there, I said it was a disney game, they say it looks dumb, I say why are you watching it with me, they say because they like the battle..... :/

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Wow! Cool! you're so lucky, you do so much fun stuff!

Do you still have the recipe for the Sea Salt Icecream?

5. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

LOL, I want to make some Sea-Salt Ice Cream. I think my family would give me the "You Freak" look, though.

6. Gwen Farewell.

It was posted earlier in this thread xDDD

7. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

>_< uhh any idea what page? *doen't quite feel like looking through 40 pages*

8. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Here, I found it already.

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

haha, same with mine.

^_^ thanks.

10. XiggyII Merlin's Housekeeper

I was on lv 80-something and my sisters game (lv 30 something) was saved over it. ;___;
    But it’s not the worst, because that was the second time I had played it.
    khII gummi ships were a lot more fun than KhI, so I was more upset on having to redo my scores, and pimped out ship. >>;

11. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

my friend made sea salt icecream, i went shopping with her to get the ingrediants, but i never got to try it :P lol

also she was out shopping once, and saw a girl with two bits of hair sticking up sorta, and she was like larxene XD

12. koolashley King's Apprentice

My friend's make fun of me by saying, "Oh, Ash, I know who you like!" I tell them I don't like anyone. Finally, one day it got on my nerves so much I said I liked Roxas. "From KH2," I said, and now they make fun of me for liking him ever since. They also say I like Sora. I just laugh and say, "Yeah I like Roxas. He's cute!" As long as they don't know the truth, I'm okay.

13. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Wow. It took me 3 hours to read through 40 pages of posts. You all have some interesting stories.. that's a fact. I gotta say that MadiYasha and SarahXxXSora do some HILARIOUS stuff! I tried to sooo hard to hold in my laughs because the computers in the family room and my parents were in here. They wouldve given me the "freak" look. Im sure some of you are familiar with that look. I sure am.. because of my Kingdom Hearts and Sora madness. =]

So my sister has an account or what not on Ebay. And I was really sad at the time and so she said she'd buy me whatever I wanted on Ebay. And this is how the convo went:

Ashley: What do you want?
    Me: I dont know.
    Ashley: Do you want something for your game?
    Me: YES!
    Ashley: What do you want then?
    Me: Kairi's necklace is really cute!
    Ashley: Okay. It's on the way.

Yes. I'm so crazy about KH I bought (well, got) Kairi's necklace. =]

---------

SERIOUSLY?!! SO DO I!!!

OMG! If I saw Sora in Disneyland(world), I would cry. Even though it wasnt the REAL him. My heart would skip a beat and I'd break down crying.. no lie. Thats how crazy I am about him.
    But.. shhh!! No one knows that!

Yeah that's probly the longest post on this thread. Heheh.

14. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

i made a cardboard cut out of the keyblade and went to the mall and starting hitting everyone i could eventually i got kicked out for like a week though sad day

15. Stardust Chaser

I believe there's a picture of someone in a Sora costume that was taken in Tomorrowland on the net. I'm not sure if that's in Disneyland or Disneyworld though, I've never been to either XD. -Is very Disney-deprived-...

16. Gwen Farewell.

I luffles making people laugh x3
    You want some serious KH madness? I don't know if all of you are familliar with the video Sarah made where she went arounf giving out free hugs as Sora.

Just in case, here.

17. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

i watched that and i want a hug

18. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I wanna get a KH group to cosplay at disneyland or a theme park, would be great, already got my larxene done so im sorted haha.

19. Gwen Farewell.

Me and Sarah were gonna go as Axel and Sora, just to see how many fangirls we'd get x3

20. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

4 Words for ya.

Kingdom. Hearts. On. Ice.
    A play by some crazy Kingdom Hearts fans. ^_^

This winter then the community club down the street from where I live get's the rinks ready me and some friends are getting our kh-costumes on, along with some skates and we're going to do a play!(well, more than one probably)

Hopefully we will get some people to watch it XD if not oh well, it will be fun anyways.

Okay so it hasn't happened yet but it will! We are already trying to plan out what we should do, the script, and who will be who.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.