The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alo81 Destiny Islands Resident

Well in my case i was playing. And my brother was next to me. And i COULD NOT beat xaldin. Then after i died a couple times i got so angry i started beating my brother up with the controller. unfotunately hes twice my saize. Then he started beating me up. It just wasnt veri smart at all

2. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I did find it amusing the other day when my friend who went as lexeaus started chasing a duck then fell straight on her butt, i couldnt stop laughing

3. Gwen Farewell.

One day, we played, 'Give Madi a Xigbar scar'

A word of advice:

Pain hurts.
    TT^TT

4. Kaira Destiny Islands Resident

I like to skip around the house saying, "I can go to other worlds ON MAH GUMMI SHIP."

Or... running down the blacktop screaming, "RUN, RUN AWAAAAAY~" and then trying to summon a portal out of nowhere.

*lame* XD

5. SplitOverload Chaser

I saw a kid in school that acted like he owned KH, even though he looked quite nubbly when discussing it. So I started making fun of him. XD

YeSS! I'm bad to the BONE B)

6. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

haha i bored my friends to hell talking about KH, expos, anime etc etc, they just put up with it now

7. Gwen Farewell.

Who HASN'T tried im personating Demyx at one time?

he just the cutest character in the KH fandom~<3
    Mentally 5 and psyically 19 :P

8. zecktal Merlin's Housekeeper

I have kind of a funny KH act. It was at my work. I had a Siax moment where it was like I was in berserk mode especially with all the adrenaline running through me. It was like the berserk mode where siax is low on health and I started to mindlessly just throw things around and destroy stuff with my hands. It Freaked everybody out.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

when sora in kh2 opens a new gate, i like doing movement he does. when it looks like he seals a keyhole

10. Gwen Farewell.

Oh you should have seen me on the last full moon :3

"Saix day is boring."
    "mmhmm."
    "Wanna eat sugar and go berserk in the streets?"
    "Its one in the morning!"
    "Would you rather I dress you up in an eye-patch and ponytail and glomp you?"
    "...I'll get the soda."
    "WOOOOO!"

-Yes, that was me and RyleaXxXFreeshooter-

11. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

I know 2 guys:the one looks exactly like Riku and the other like Roxas.So I made them fix their hair and then battle in front of everyone!!!(It was damn
    funny :D)

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

OMG mine must be the best of you guys or something because......well read on

In 7th grade me adn three friends LOVED kh so we decided tog et named teh characters we resemble the most.i was named riku (<3) because my ahir(at the time) was long and white o.o and my other friend we named ehr namine because her ahir parted jsut teh way namine's does

and teh other was named kair becasue her hair was short and red like kairi's (it was before kh2 was out about 3 months actually)

so teh next time there was a anime expo i dress like kh2 riku blindfold (from the secret ending ;) )and 'namine' cosplayed and so did 'kairi' we had so much fun xD

and for some reason i made riku's sword out of paper mache adn cardboar.. ^^

i think mine was good...right?

13. Redeyesblackdragon Twilight Town Denizen

Another thing I did was pretend that Sora was humping a tree on destiney islands.

14. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Yesterday, me and my brother were pictochatting on our DSs....yes, we were that bored...

Anyway, my brother doesn't like KH, so I was annoying him by talking and drawing pictures about it ^_^. And this is what we said/typed:

Brother: Sora is an @$$hole!
    Me: ............. >O Sora's gonna come and b!tch slap you with his Keyblade now!
    Brother:..................... O_O ...............

Haha! You should have seen his face! He really looked scared! >3

15. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

You know,KH merchandise usually comes to SIngapore,right? So I had a Play Arts Roxas figure and cuddled him.Ouch!

During full moon,I'd say Saix lines and go berserk!

16. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I had just finished watching some spider movie, even though I have extreme Arachnophobia. So I Decided, hey, let's play some KH(1). Unfortunately, I was on Agrabah, and Pot Spiders were everywhere. So I got so freaking scared that, well, I went a little crazy. I tor apart my room looking for spiders, and I broke some Pots thinking they would sprout legs. Then, when my friend came in wondering what was wrong, I grabbed my house keys and threw them at him. he ran away. Then I hurt myself on the head. It's not really angry mad as opposed to crazy mad, but it's still mad. I have more, but I won't divulge now...

17. Demyx876 Destiny Islands Resident

I made a pbp pipe and duct-tape keyblade and cardboard heartless targets and started beating them.

18. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

O_O *backs away*

lol

let's see....oh in my graphics class we're free to design ANYTHING. I mean ANYTHING. you can guess what all of my designs were of. :sigh:

19. ThePumpkinKing Moogle Assistant

Oh god .. I am makeing a real metal keyblade. and Ive joined in several Real Life RPG's LOL

20. Gwen Farewell.

Me and my friends have organization nicknames... I'm Axel! I used to be Demyx tho...

Who hasn't done that?

xDDD Thats funny.
    Me and my sister do picto chat and she always sets her UN to Xigbar and I set mine to Demyx.
    We shout our catchphrases at eachother and draw pictures xDDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.