The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tootsie coquí

xD!
    lol poor cat

2. Rosey Chaser

I can imagine me doing that. Being like that and her being like "why im i here?"

That reminds me of a time (aka. yesterday) where me and my three friends had 20 sugar cubes and my other friend was scared because I was rambling on about random Kingdom heart stuff, and then my other friend was like "I CANT GET PAST THE TARZAN LEVEL!!!!" I just stared at her for a while

I think the cat was tramized. 0.0 I scare people like that alot.

3. Tootsie coquí

Lol!!! xD
    thats randomness!

yeah the poor cat´s scarred for life?

once my friend told me "hey...ROXAS IS GAY TO THE MAX"
    and I screamed"NOT!!!" in the middle of the class
    DX

I has to go now bai!

4. Rosey Chaser

Roxas is not gay. You want proof?
    Bibi

5. Member13 Traverse Town Homebody

I couldent beat the last boss on KH1 so I stopped playing it for like 2 years and I
    got stuck on leon in the tournament before I was on the last boss so I stopped playing it for 2 years too.

6. Pure Beats~ Chaser

You know the stance that Sora does when he seals a keyhole in KH2? Well, we were playing badmitten and I did that after I scored a point...everybody in the gym looked at me like I was a pshyco....

7. Rosey Chaser

*high fives* I give you props. I want to do that.

8. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

I made a paper keyblade and heartless then started bashing the heartless with my paper keyblade......

9. Spike H E R O

I completely laugh at myself when I think of this now.
    I was fighting Sephiroth on proud mode for 3 weeks,and in those 3 weeks I've been thinking of plans to kill him.I finally came up with a good plan and I was excited.So,when I fought him,I spent 2 hours defending,dodging and attacking.I finally got him down to half of his last HP bar but then he killed me and I got so angry I punched a darn hole through my big brothers wall(because that's where the PS2 is).I beat him now though so it's okay :D

10. Rosey Chaser

I want a picture of that.

*backs away* I hope your data isnt erased soon *evil smile*

11. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

Umm..................

12. Pure Beats~ Chaser

LOL!!!!

That reminds me...I was fighting Sephiroth on Proud Mode...and I didn't have scan from some strange reason...and I was so ticked off at him cause he kept on killing me with his final attack....after I finally beat I ran into my living room and I slid across the floor and started to dance around crazily. Then I saw the rest of my family just staring at me and I slowly returned to my room...

I want a picture of that too!!! XD

13. Rosey Chaser

*blinks* Do I scare you *blinks*

My sister can beat KH 1 and 2 in 2 days. >.<

LOL!!!!! I dance when Im happy too. LIke when i beat the game. My brother and I started danceing around in a circle like Sora goofy and donald do at the beginning of KH2 <.< >.>

14. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

On my fifth try of Riku in KH1 I got so mad when I died I took the controller in one hand and slammed in against the floor. It broke in a funny way and I laughed. I have anger issues...
    I also got button happy while saving and pressed the off button on my PS2 during the "Do not turn off the power" stage and corupted my KH2 file.

15. Rosey Chaser

why would you shut it off when it says "Do not turn of power"?????

16. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

I was getting egar to go upstairs to get some food, so I had my fingure on the off button and it got to the "DNTOTP" screen and I don't know why but I pushed it. I wasn't all that mad for some reason, I guess because i have like 5 other files anyways.

17. Toshi Banned

Once I was playing KH1 with my friend, I was at traverse town. I actually wasn't playing, just having the controller and pressing buttons without looking at the screen, but talking to my friend. When we finished the conversation, I looked at the screen and Sora was on the roof of a shop...

18. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

....It took me 5 years to beat KHI D: Or was it 4? I dunno, I lost track. I definately know it took me several years.

19. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

I took me a week and a half to beat KH2 on Standard. KH1 took two weeks:D

First game, didn't die once in Hollow Bastion.

Second game, I beat everyone in TWTNW in one try.....cept Final Xemnas.

Oh, and Luxord. When I couldn't beat him, I screamed, and everyone in my family thought I was weird......And when my friends dog was chasing me, I screamed Run, Run AWAY!"

:cool:

20. Gwen Farewell.

Time for the longest list ever.

I. My sis and I run around the house pretending to be Demmy and Xiggy. Like, 10 minutes ago she bought a toy gun and is running around the house with it.
    II. My boyfriend changed his name to Riku.
    III. I wore an Organization XIII cloak to Disneyland, and none of the disney characters would take pictures with me.
    IV. Me and my friends dressed up as Roxas, Demyx, Xemnas, and Xaldin and ran around the Red Apple.
    V. I randomly walk around town with my Keyblade sometimes.
    VI. I do the same with KH music. I have the Twilight Town music on my PSP and I walk around town with it. If someone makes me angry I switch to The 13th Dilemma.
    VII. 3 words: SarahXxXSora on youtube. Me and her have COUNTLESS VIDEOS that are filed with KH-related randomness.
    VIII. I've memorized the all 3 games, and I will mouth the words as I'm playing them. My mom walked in once and was like "WTF?!?!?!"
    IX. I have an Xehanort plushie in my backpack. My friends pull his soxas off TT^TT
    X. There's a club at my school called Organization XIII... that I started :P
    XI. When I play Uno, I call out the XIII members names.
    XII. My 2 year old sister can ALMOST recite the entire game. And she introduces herself as "Axel. Got it Memorized?"
    XIII. My sister is running around the house as we speak shouting things like "Clever little sneak!""As If!""GOTCHA NOW!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.