The married group : The married group

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by NightofNights, Apr 7, 2010.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

haha im not married but ill happily support one :D

2. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Heey u guys no me as helpful ultima. And if u don't then I made it up. But If u guys need anything for ur wedding then just tell me. Also congrats on the lucky that got married. I hope that ur days will be fullied w/ blessings, and happiness. So on that note peace

3. #8-Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

im not meraid so we am i on

4. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

yeah you are thanks nasirrich and night ofnights ^^ I love u guys!

5. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

and you axeL!!!!!

6. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

7. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

thanks sephiroth X4

8. Tifa L. Merlin's Housekeeper

Not Married but supporting! ^.^

9. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

CONGRATS RACEING227 AND DMAN23! hope u 2 have a good life

10. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

Thanks nightofnights

11. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

:D welcome!! XD

12. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Anytime. I really hope that ur days will be filled w/ postives and love for one another. And that's something that I can tell u that will happen.^^ ^^

13. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

yayZ XD im married XD

14. nasirrich King's Apprentice

OOO yea. Please forgive me for that Madame ^_^zexion's real wife^_^. I'm hope that ur days are filled with nothing but the best.

15. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

oh Cool whats his name? tell tell!

16. #8-Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah!im on my friends group

17. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

THanks everybody and we love ya ^^

18. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

Thanks *falls unconcious*.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

19. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Hey get up you. *Pours water on your face.* Enough of that already man. I told you that you got to relax. Your a married man now. So you can't let ur wife down by doing this. Listen you took the ultimate step. Now watever struggles you have. Ur lover& and ur friends will be there to help you. And just realize. That a marriage can't be well w/o out honesty. And yes sh** happens sometime that really messes things up. But if you really love that person than foregiving them will be as easy as pie.So get up and enjoy wat you have. Cause once its gone. Getting it back won't be easy.

20. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

wow that is so true hehe take it from someone who's heart has been broken cuz of sh*** like that so trust me its not easy for both of the people to get over a broken heart took me 2 years from the last guy so make every second count