The Love of a Nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by twilit_shadow, Apr 10, 2007.

?

Where should Nex go to recover her lost memories?

1. Twilight Town

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. G_T_M Moogle Assistant

whens the new chapter coming out man?
    its been almost 4 months now...

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

She's on it, trust me... v-v;;;

When you're a fanfic artist, stuff tends to get clogged up in your brain easily and then your fingers don't wanna work to type it out... Reeeally long and tedious, if ya know what I mean.

.................. Sorry for butting in like that. I just am kinda IN Twi's circle, so I know about these kinda things, and trust me. These last couple of months haven't been exactly a day at the beach for her. DX

3. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thanks Foxxie. That's exactly how I feel. Plus, I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life. It's no walk in the park right now. Trust me.

I'm working on it tho; promise! Please don't feel bad or anything, I listen to everyone.... And I'm going as fast as I can! :cryinganime:

4. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Okay, I just have to say this: I've only read the first seven parts, but so far Nex really reminds me of Raven from Teen Titans, by appearance, powers and personality. But since she is my favorite TT character, I don't mind. I also really like how you write, it just makes me wanna read more and more... ;)

5. G_T_M Moogle Assistant

oh i had no idea...
    sorry to bug you about that

6. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

...Oh...My...GOSH! I JUST NOW NOTICED!!!! Dude, and I totally didn't even mean to do that. XD

Thanks a bunch! I'm glad someone likes it. ^-^

It's no prob...But still, I feel bad when I can't give the story back to the fans. So, even tho its 12 in the AM over here, I'm writing the next chapter. It'll be out soon!

7. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Yay, I finally caught up, so I'll summarize my thoughts:
    "SQUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooo, poor Demmy...

8. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow this is really good!
    And I really, really, really, really, really, realllllllllllllllllllllllly like it.
    Good job!
    *round of applause*