The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

So is it just me or did anybody else weep deep tears of sorrow for forty-five minutes after watching 'Fast and Furious 7'? Seriously, my everything hurt after that. I just couldn't stop crying. Like, who does that? It wasn't that "I'm crying and I don't care" cry either, it was the "No, don't you let another friggin tear fall, you promised you wouldn't do this" cry. For forty-five friggin minutes. I think I might have problems >.>

-Nights

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

So I finally platinumed KH2FMHD and I'm actually trying to play Re:CoM again

whoo boy this is gonna be a journey

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Unlike many I have talked to in the past, I actually really enjoyed Re:CoM. The one gripe I had however was the amount of time spent in between the boss fights. Which were pretty much all that game was to me. I enjoyed finding out answers about the series at the time, and getting to fight people I haven't seen before (outside of cutscenes that it), was really epic.

Best of luck :D

4. Hayabusa Venomous

The main issue I find with RE:COM is the door opening system; it's so annoying to get the right cards. I love the story and boss fights though.

5. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

Even though I really like Re chain of memories, it can be a difficult at some points as some of the boss fights can just get really aggravating at times and I do agree that the doors can be annoying ( especially the 99 card doors) and it does get a bit disappointing when you finish a world in riku's story and there is no cutscence after it but in my personal opinion it's still a great game.

Well done on getting platinum on KH2FM, Good luck on Re chain of memories

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I agree 100%, its not that it is "hard" to acquire the right cards. Just takes longer than it should.

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

Ugh! I was stuck in Agrabah for so long when playing the GBA version of the game, it's not even funny. I kept trying to get the right numbered or a zero card in order to proceed.

I do love the game, though.

8. 61 No. B

Re:CoM is my second favorite kh game.

yeah this looks so nice on mobile. i never had the problems you talked about but this is much better to look at

so i think anna is my favorite in fea. so far at least

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

I've barely started playing Re:COM, but I agree about the story. Only thing that sucks about it in 1.5 is that you have to playthrough it 6 times to get the Plat trophy. So much for that 100% run on all the games, lol. ;_;

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Man, I've tried to beat Re:CoM two times already (once on PS2 and once on GBA) and the problem is that I'm horrible about conserving cards. I just tend to forget that I'm not playing any other KH game and mash the attack button. Needless to say that strategy only works for so long...

I do agree about the story though.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

>Starts to make a post
    >Ends up geeking out over Quicksilver
    >Hits the Back Button without posting

...oops?

13. Hayabusa Venomous

The combat part is something that I actually really like. Unlike half of the Kingdom Hearts games where you can turn off your brain and mash X and win, COM and RE:COM make you actually think about what you're doing.

I really wish Kingdom Hearts II gave Namine a more substantial role. Between the beginning with Roxas and the finale, she seems to be thrown away.

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This should be this thread's theme:

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nah it should be this

We are WARRIORS

16. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You're both wrong.

17. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I can't wait until these tumblr kids have to get a job and find out that employers don't care what they "identify as", of go to fill out forms and discover there's only an option for male or female.

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

We're at that point, and we're considering it, but the answer's going to likely unfortunately be yes to putting my dog down...

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Hey man, I know what you're going through. We had to put down my dog down last month (on Mother's Day no less). It's not an easy time.

20. Ghost King's Apprentice

Was ... really a thing?