The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

When did those come out? 3.0 was in theaters in 2012, and 3.33 (home release) came out in Japan in 2013.

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

WAtch It

3. 61 No. B

a long time ago. idk without looking it up but id say 4's been out for at least 10 years now.

4. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Excuse me for this but...

VIKINGS RETURN IN 2 WEEKS. I CAN CELEBRATE THORSDAYS AGAIN.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

god i love that mu school has smash tournaments and a wiiu smash setup
    i can finally not suck by using my 3DS (and instead of 6th, i get 4th)

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This is beautiful.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

So uh...Poltergeist is getting a remake...for some reason

I mean, it looks to be better than the original at least (honestly wasn't a fan. It came off as silly as the film went on.)

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Trying to complete my Pokedex using Dexnav. Been trying to catch a Whiscash for two hours and none will pop up.
    Dowsed a Rare Candy and then caught a lvl. 30 Shiny Barboach. Take that, Pokedex.

9. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I've come to the conclusion that anything positive related to 50 Shades is bad for my health. If anyone wants to know why it's terrible, feel free to ask me privately.

In other news, I've had to get an ankle brace for my one ankle that I sprained a few years ago that gives me trouble. I assume it's arthritis. I've worn it today to kind of get used to it but it's more for when I'm on the register at work and on my feet a long time.

10. 61 No. B

I wish I knew people irl who listened to music the same way I do. The only people I know are the types to put their library on shuffle or listen to a few songs here and there. when I talk to people about music it's like.. no no, i want to listen to this album from front to back and study it then have a five hour discussion with you about it then go write papers about the album then have another discussion comparing papers

im very slowly working on completing the dex as well
    i got like 3 or 4 away from Hoenn's but stopped for a while. i haven't played in a long time

11. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Hello.

How is it going? :3

12. Hayabusa Venomous

Has anyone else tried the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo yet? I'm not yet a fan of the series (haven't played any of the games yet, just demos) but it seemed pretty cool with the various equipment configurations and the setting of traps and such.

13. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I've been thinking of giving Marvel vs Capcom 3 another go sometime. I think I've only completed it with Okami so far. lol

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I've got the demo. It seems neat, but I'm not very good at it... (hOW DID YOU GET INTO THAT NEST HOW DO I GET IN COME OUTTA THERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS)

15. Hayabusa Venomous

Vanilla or Ultimate?

16. 61 No. B

i needed this.
    1.png
    posted by a prof on one of my online classes. having been kinda down lately a nice little refreshing pick-me-up goes a long way.

17. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I want to say that it's Ultimate. Had some fun times with that game all things considered. Mostly telling Galactus where he could shove it.

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...On the subject of 3DS demos, I found out Rayman Origins has one available the other day and downloaded it aND HOLY WOW THIS GAME IS GORGEOUS. AND ALSO FUN, YEAH BUT MAN JUST LOOK AT IT.

I also tried the Codename: S.T.E.A.M. demo and didn't really like it that much. More of a preference thing than any real fault with the game, though, I guess.

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

For you, @Llaverion. It's from when you confused me with @Haseo. I completely forgot I took this.

Double H.png

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...So if anyone on here has no plans to join Club Nintendo, you should send me the codes from your games and stuff so I can redeem them for coins that I can redeem for cool stuff before the program closes. :>