The KH-Vids.net MEP!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Stardust, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]
    Feel free to shoot either of the coordinators a PM if you need help:
    Send a message to turntechGodhead |Send a message to Stardust

Please Note: We have now moved on to the second phase of the MEP, located in the Recording & Video Production Studio. You can view the new thread here.

Information:
    Written by project coordinator turntechGodhead, aka Guardian_Soul

What is an MEP?
    MEP stands for Multi Editor Project. Multiple editors working together on one project. Despite most MEPs usually using one song, one band, or one theme, this project will be more like a worm. Everybody makes a small video and in the end, we'll combine them together to form a whole video to showcase our editors.

- Video Sources -

Since this is a Kingdom Hearts community, the allowed video sources will be Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Disney. Other sources unfortunately won't be allowed.

- Song Selection -

Anything you want it to be but keep it PG-13.

- Editing -

The editing style all depends on the track. If the track is fast-paced, the editing should reflect that, and likewise with a slow song. Use whatever style suits you best, though. Having different styles in this MEP is what I'm shooting for, as having all the tracks look the same isn't fun or appealing at all. This is a collection of our styles all in one project and I want it to look that way.

- Rules -

- One of our lovely purple monsters, Stardust, will be the co-coordinator of this project. Her word shall be law! Listen or fear the banhammer*shot*

- If you join the MEP, I expect you to be active or I will hunt you down. You are to keep everyone involved in the MEP up to date with your progress. Be it a little or a lot. I would like to know where everyone stands on their tracks. So try to keep us updated.

- There is no limit on participants and no restriction on who can participate based on post count or join date, so everyone is free to join up!

- At the moment, the time limit hasn't been decided on yet. It'll be determined by how many editors will be participating in the project.

- No bumpers, watermarks, or anything of the such. They're very distracting and people will be able to find out who made what part just by looking at the description.

===

If you are interested in joining, please post below so we can gauge interest and determine the time limit for parts =].
    List of Participants:​

+kingdomhearts530
    +Gerdneek
    +Anzu_100
    +Noroz
    +jojoj13
    +ЅкyCɑт
    +Roxasvsriku
    +Love
    +Lulus_Moogle
    +Nate_River
    +Ienzo
    +Josephmahon1
    +Ace Phoenix
    +Fearless
    +gorillajoe2k
    +Aqua101
    +gabr
    +kingdomhearts530
    +flowergothic
    +roxas2142
    +P
    +Invader Jack
    +Fayt-Harkwind
    +Ventus108
    +HellKitten
    +MovingOnMjrn
    +Kalnet
    +Sacredlith​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Stardust, Jun 26, 2011.