Video The KH-Vids.net MEP!: Second Phase

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Guardian Soul, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

dang skitty, that was close, from what he told me he will finish it today

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Damn... it really WAS close, well hopefully my catching it doesn't delay the completion TOO much. X3

3. Stardust Chaser

All right guys, here it is!:

[video=youtube;C_uGktFm7P8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_uGktFm7P8[/video]

The links to people's YouTubes are not in the description yet as I do not have everyone's as of right now, so if you'd like your YouTube name to be in the description and you haven't posted it yet, please post it below.

Otherwise I encourage you to discuss other aspects of the final product in the thread on the homepage: [Click here]

Words of warning that I'll be de-sticking this within the next few days as well, since barring the remaining participants' YouTubes the discussion can just continue in the new thread.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well, I don't know if you already have mine so here it is just in case. I just thought I'd also add that this was well put together and you can see all the hard work that went into this so I hope everyone is proud of what they have done ^^

5. Stardust Chaser

Unsticking this thread since it's been just over a week, friendly reminder though that if you haven't given me your YouTube yet you can still do so -- might still be able to update the description. Otherwise it'll just stay the way it is =P.