Video The KH-Vids.net MEP 2012 : Second Phase!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Guardian Soul, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Stardust Chaser

We'd prefer you didn't. That can be done when it's compiled if needed.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

So...I'd still like a little more help with figuring out how to make some action scenes look more...exciting?

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

okok, i wont fade the audio out, it should be done by tonight if not, then tomorrow 3 PM (But it will be done by tonight.).

4. lillovedoctor

5. Hayabusa Venomous

I know you guys said today's the due date, but I don't know how long my video's render will take...would it still be accepted early tomorrow?

6. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Unable to get my video into today. Sony Vegas is being..really stupid and won't let me import media. I'll try my best to have it done by tomorrow, if uninstalling and re-installing goes okay. Sorry to be a bother, I know it's troublesome to get messages like these, delaying the progress.

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

ok done, ill upload it soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1345245757][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW: sorry but i already made the video and forgot to put a 2 seconds blank in the start and end, i hope its not to much of a problem, and i wen 2 seconds over a minute, i tried to lessen the seconds, but i could not do that without ruining the project, my song is Take Me Out By the band Franz Ferdinand.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?v70cok4nf7f0s8o

Youtube:

(I only went 2 seconds over, even tough YT says i went 3.)

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm currently having problems rendering my finished movie and it's almost 3am, I'm going to have to do it tomorrow because it won't work >.< It just stops rendering when it reaches this one scene which I don't understand why... I'll sort it tomorrow though.

Sorry for the inconvenience >.< I'll have it done ASAP

9. Hayabusa Venomous

My part's done, uploading to Mediafire right now.

And here it is. Hope this works.

I realized after I uploaded it...I forgot the two seconds of black silence...would it be preferred I render it again with those? Or...well, could we get an update in general for the project?

10. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

If you have the time, then please do but from the looks of it, everybody is starting school soon or has already started and I don't want to be an inconvenience so if you don't have the time, don't worry about it.

Sorry for lack of response on my side. I've been without an internet connection for the past week and at the moment, I still am without one(currently using a friend's computer). I should have a working internet connection in my dorm sometime this week though and as soon as I do, I'll get to work on compiling everything together for the MEP. For those of you who had trouble rendering your videos, please send in your parts as quickly as possible. I understand the situation and I don't mind people sending in their parts a little bit late. Especially considering how I've been a little late with things lately. xD

If you guys have anymore questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to respond to them as quickly as possible.

11. Hayabusa Venomous

Alright...yeah, I don't think I'll really be able to go in and add those seconds, so it'd be nice if you could >.>

Also, for anyone who's downloaded my part and viewed it...opinions?

12. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I've finished my part, pfft. It's really poopie but here it is:

Yeah. I'll try have the download link soon.

13. Hayabusa Venomous

I managed to put in the two seconds of black stuff, and tweaked one of my effects a little bit.

Download updated part here yo

I actually liked that :o

I think it could use a few more effects to look less plain, but that's just my thing?

14. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

15. lillovedoctor

I liked it i thought it was pretty good

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Alright, I have finally managed to sort it out, but at a price. Sadly the video stopped rendering after 20 seconds exactly and no matter what I did (changing the cutscene, moving everything past that 20 second mark etc.) it would always stop at that point so I had to render it in two parts. They should fit together perfectly if my cutting was accurate but here it is:

Part one
    Part two

I fixed a few effects shots (and got rid of most of the subtitles :3) and I'm sorry it's in two >.< but it's finished and I'm happy with how it turned out : D Can't wait to see the finished thing all the pieces are looknig amazing ^^

Damn, yours is really good. You've used good pacing and a good variety of clips that fit with the music. Also, that HD ^^ so crisp and beautiful. My only complaint would be I think the text is too bold and stands out too much but that's me being picky. Good job.

17. Stardust Chaser

Mmkay, heads up: if there's anyone who hasn't gotten their part ready yet, please get that done by tonight (if that isn't possible please let me know).

18. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Its not going to be possible for me. I have university projects, that are due in a few weeks time and i haven't completed them yet. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you'd like there are other clips that i have put up please select the one you like and use those. Thanks for understanding.

19. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Would it be possible to email the file to one of the Staff members? My mediafire account had "suspicious" activity apparently and I cannot access it, sadly. I aplogise if this subject of emailing has already been brought up.

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

MY part is done, but if possible i will try to re-make it, i just had an idea on how to improve it, so ill try, if i cant do it on time, use the one i already posted.